CONFIRMED: SHILLARY USING IN-EAR COMMUNICATOR

I'm getting the Donald's cumulative income that she was fed lines and information by her (((handlers))) the whole time.

Dig up more camera angles and meme this shit, lads

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.
amazon.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is getting ridiculous. If Trump doesn't call her out on this or get this taken care of, he's losing points in my opinion of him. Take care of this shit!

She was writing notes as they fed her information.

Isn't this common practice?

For a puppet.

This is from the commander-in-chief forum, not the debate, and is well known, and why they had the rule about no earpieces tonight. But then you knew that, didn't you?

That picture is the one from weeks ago that they played off as a trick of the light, it's not from the debate.
I will say however, that she was talking like a robot all night, as though she were repeating what was told to her.
She only sounded normal when she had the time to prep a soundbyte tier reaction immediately after Trumps turn.

That pic wasn't from tonight's debate. I think that was taken during The Commander In Chief Forum.

We need to see if we can spot one on her TONIGHT as well. Then this shit goes viral, Big League.

Look at here eyes as she speaks, especially in the first 20 minutes. She keeps looking down then up as if she was juggling listening and speaking at once and so disengaged her focus. We need a body language expert to check this out. She can't be allowed to pull shit like this. Just accuse her of it mercilessly on twitter, make it trend. Something like #RemoveTheEarpiece Hillary I suck balls at hashtags

Nice try, lad. No memes for you.

Well shit, speak of the devil.

WE NEED MORE PICS, LADS.

bump for freedom

We need to get this to Trump

This. I knew she was reading from something off the podium. It makes sense with the ear piece.

old picture, fuck off

(checked)

Hmm so is that why that shift looking motherfucker scurried up to her podium directly after the debate ended and whisked away her notepad? Could she have written down notes for fed rebuttals to points Trump never ended up bringing up?

Holy shit, I just went back and watched that.

Get your foreskin corrected.

That is from the "forum" not tonight's debate.

Lurk moar.

Please stop.

she may well have been wearing an earpiece, but nobody would be able to see it, so it's unprovable merely by watching tv
instructables. com/id/Make-Your-Invisible-Earphones/
amazon. com/gp/product/B00CT5SQJQ

these are merely public inventions for normies, stuff made for SS is 20 years beyond that
a team with electromagnetic surveillance and analysis hardware with their antennas deployed in front of the stage could maybe detect that something is amiss
but below that your speculations are just empty noise

hahahahahaha go to bed child. Whether its true or not doesn't matter, it matters what people believe to be true.