Autism testicle

I just scored over 32 points in the autism spectrum quotient. How much did you score? Are you autistic or plain normal?

psychology-tools.com/autism-spectrum-quotient/

Other urls found in this thread:

my.asciiart.club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If you score more than 32 you earn a cookie btw

DO THE FUCKING TEST NIGGERS

What a fucking pussy nigger asshat dimble retard. It's a test not an IP grabber you simpleton. DO IT

Anybody did the test?

CONFIRMED FOR NOT AUTISMO

do i win?

Higher than me so yeah you win you are the god of autism now

a problem with these stupid tests is they all questions like "friends tell you…" yet those questions can not be accurately answered by me because i have no friends and i don't speak to people socially ever.

Well not having friends is a sign of having Asperger at least.

You have one more point to go user, just keep trying a little harder and get that perfect score. Then you will become the ultimate grand wizard upon your 100th year of birth.

i'll be dead soon and it'll be all good.

i only scored 26 (assbergers)

Don't worry I scored 32, my friend scored 28 and friend2 scored 19. My two friends now won't stop telling me to go to a (((psychologist))).

Why do you have cancer? Are you killing yourself? Don't do it user-kun

I got a 15 last time I did this

Do I even belong here?

posting in a datamining thread

upper range of no autism
but that's because im a smort boi

FUUUUUUUUCK IM 44/50 AUTISTIC… TIME TO END IT NOWWWWW

NO POINT IN BEING ALIVE WHEN AUTISTIC

If you completely agree to everything you only score 24 that is normal.

Pretty much the same result as last time with 32

If this kind of test is out in the open, it's a good way to train yourself to obtain NEET bucks.

POST YOUR RESULTS NOW NIGGER

completely disagreeing with everything is better

15/50

I scored 34. Does this mean my autism level is relatively negligible?

34 means you're a master of autism

At least I'm not autistic

Where u think u at?

not autismo, just ocd. unless autism influenced my answers.

weee

This is a PhD in Autism

daetamine fuk u

Shut the fuck up and tell me your autism highschore

26 out of 50 (aspergers)

KILLALL CHILDREN !!!! KILL THEM ALLLLLL!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAA

A loque rank knight of autismo.

Low*

if you score less than 20 you don't belong here

FTFY

I got a 43

Nice you can be grand master of autism

GIVE ME MORE FUCKING AUTISM HOLYSHIT

Here ya go famalam.

Thanks

fox ewe! I don't belong anywhere.

but i thought assburgers was the serious kind of autism, hell if i'm an autist i'm pretty high functioning, except for some anxiety when meeting new people

I like how the test just asks you if you are good with numbers. If you are, you're autistic

you haven't figured out that everyone wants to be labeled autistic and have aspergers but not actually have autism. are seriously so stupid? here's why

your welcome for your red pill

this is the same perverse effect concerning the labels "geek" and "nerd". it used to be an insult to be called a geek or nerd, until some people started relishing the label. now every single person considers them a geek or nerd in some way and deeply desires to be considered one, so much so the words lose all proper meaning. it doesn't mean they are geeks or nerds, but since it is considered to be a desirable label everyone appropriates it for themselves as muh identity hurrr

Damn, I only got 27 points. :/
Althought that's not surprising to me, I always thought I was kind of autistic.

ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ, ʲᵘᶳᵗ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ! ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ˡᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶳ ᵇᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶳ. ʸᵉᶳᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ, ʸᵒᵘ ᶳᵃⁱᵈ ᵗᵒᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ. ᶳᵒ ʲᵘᶳᵗ. ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ! ᵐᵃᵏᵉ. ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐᶳ. ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗʳᵘᵉ! ʲᵘᶳᵗ… ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ! ᶳᵒᵐᵉ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ ᵒᶠ ᶳᵘᶜᶜᵉᶳᶳ, ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ʷᵃᵏᵉ ᵘᵖ ᵃⁿᵈ ʷᵒʳᵏ ʰᵃʳᵈ ᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ! ⁿᵒᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ⁱᶳ ⁱᵐᵖᵒᶳᶳⁱᵇˡᵉ!ʸᵒᵘ ᶳʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᵃⁿʸᵒⁿᵉ ᵉˡᶳᵉ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ˤᵘⁱᵗ, ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵍᵒⁿⁿᵃ ᶳᵗᵒᵖ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ. ⁿᵒ! ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁱᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ? … ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ! ʲᵘᶳᵗ… ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ! ʸᵉᶳ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ! ʲᵘᶳᵗ ᵈᵒ ⁱᵗ! ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ’ʳᵉ ᵗⁱʳᵉᵈ ᵒᶠ ᶳᵗᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵛᵉʳ, ᶳᵗᵒᵖ. ᵍⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ. ᵘᵖ.

see and . you're pathetic. you want all of the favorable labeling of autism without the consequences.

No one told me codes were enabled

((( CHALKED )))
now you know and knowing's half the battle.

I got 33…

can I do this?
░░░T╨ææ∞æ▄░, `""▐░ '░░'░▄░░ ,æ░░ ░▄#T⌠░░░░░ΦT░░ ░▀░░░░,, ╙∞▄▄▄▄▄L░ ░!░╨∞▄▄░░kvww ▐ ░░░, ,,░░░░░ '' ' '░░░T¼░░░ Æ ░▄▄█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███▒▒▒▒██▌▄▄,░':░░░░'░'░ '░'░░░░. ░▓ #░░ ░█▓▓▓▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄░ ' █░░░░░²╙" ▌' ▓░░▓▓▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▒█¿' ▐▄░░░ ▌TΓ┌░ ░░▓███▓▓▓███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▄░░▒▒▒▓▓█▓▓▓▒▓░ ░░T╨æ▄;,╙▄ ' ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒H ░'░% `╙▄' ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▓▀░ ░▄ ▌ j▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░░░ ░░░░ ░ '''░▄▀z▄π░░ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌░░▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌ █▓█▄▄▄æ█▀▄f░░░░░░' ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▓▒▌ ▓▓▒▓▓▄▄▀▀▀ "▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▓░ ▓▓▒▓▓▒▌░░ ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒███████████████▒▒▒▒▀░ ░░▓▓▒▓▒▓▓█░████████▄▄▄▄▄,░░░░'¡,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▀░░ '░█▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▌░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░'░░░░░'░▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░' ░░░░░░''▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄!¡¡!!!!░|░▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▀"""ⁿ█░░!!!!!!!▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌░ '░▄█▓▓▓▓█▓░ ╢░▄║░░░░╙╜╢╢╢╢╢╢╢╢╢░░░░▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░;▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░ ']░▌░ ║░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀"` ▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░ ╢▓░░' ',╢░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ,███ ▄██ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░ ░▓░░░ ,╢░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▀▀▀ ²▀" ▓▓▓▓▓▓.▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓░░ ,╢░░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ █─▐▌ █▓▓▓▓▓▓█░!▀▀▀▀▀▀░░ ▓░[ ]░░▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▌▌═▌═▄═██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░' ▓░░ ╢░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▄▓▄▓▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░' ▓░░ ,,╓╓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄' ]▐░░ ╢░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█ ]░▌░░ ╢░░▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓░ ¡░▌░░ , ╢▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄' ', ╙░' ' ╢▓░╖╖║╓░wg⌂▄▄▄Å▄▄▄█▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄▄▄ÅÅÅÅÅÅAA▄▄░░░▓Å▀░░░''░░░'╓░░░█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█╓╓» ' '░░░▄ ╢░░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█░' ╢▐',,╓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░╙╙░ '╢░▌

Text Preview:▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒███▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓H▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▌▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▌▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

This is so natural and organic no homo
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▒▒▓▌▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

looks good

Try it out for yourself my.asciiart.club/

⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

Much better
,,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄a, ,ç▌ , ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▐æ a█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██² ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█, ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓¿ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ¿ ╚ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ █▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ¿▄▄▄█▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓, ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀- `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄██▓▓▓█▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▀ .─ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌└ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓` ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓, ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ,▄▄▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄██▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .“~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. . {.._ ;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>–

...,,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,. ▄▄▓▓███▀▀███████████████████▄ ▄██████████████████████████████ ▄█████████▒████████████▀▀▀ÑÑ████ └█████████████████████╙▒▒║║║║║███ ╓███▒▀▀▀█▒███▀▀╙█▓▒▒║║║║▐███#MN∩m, ████║▒Q▄▄██▒▄▄∩∩(▒║║║║║║║██║▒▓▓▓▓▄N jÑ███▒▓████▒▀██▌∩▐▒║║╠│║║███µÑÑ╙╙╙║▒M ▓▒██▒╢▒╠▀▒▒╢▒▀▒▒▒╠∩└││║║██▌Ñ∩╓,,╓╜║ ▐▒▒▒▒║║││∩∩┘╙Ñ▒▒▒╠ └│ÑÑÑ║▓▓▄▄#▒╜ (█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒║N╔╓╓│Ñ║▒▓░⌂`│∩│││║▒ ██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓Ñ▒▒▒╢⌐ └│││║, j█▒║████████████▀ └╙║▒▒M .│││║Γ █ ██████▀▀▀▀█████½▄▐▒▒ ╔║║║║▒ ║▓█▓▓▒▒▒▒║║N│NNÑ╚▀▀▒▀╔║║║║▒▒" ║║██▓▓▒▒▒║║║┤│Ñ║║║╜Ñ╢║║║║▒█ ║║███▓▒▒║║║║║║║Ñ║╠║║║║║▒▒▀ ╙▒▒██▓▒▒║║║╚╚║║║Ñ║║║║║║▓╙ ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒║Ñ∩::│║║∩║║║║║▒█ ║▒▒▒▒▒║╡∩∩∩│∩∩ ╔║║║║║█▓╗ █▒▒▒▒▒║│∩∩∩∩` ╔║║║║▒▒▒█▒ █▒▒▒▒║║╡│∩∩ ┌N║║║║▓Ñ╡▒▓ ╓▒▒▒▒▒║║║║│∩(▐│║║║▒║║║ÑÑ║╢M╖, .╓▄##▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒║Ñ┌N│Ñ║▓▀▓║║∩││║║║║║▒╢M╖, ,«╖▓█████▒║║║███▓▓▒▒▒▒▒╢║║▒███████████████████╢▒M╖ .▄╖#▒▒▒▒▒║███████╡▒▒▒▒█████████████████████████████▀│║║║║║╢M,

thanks man

████▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀████░░░░▄▄▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄░░░░
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██░░▄████████████████████████▄░░
██░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░██░▄███▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀███▄░
█░▄█▀▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀█▄░█░█▀░▄▄▄░░▀▀████████▀▀░░▄▄▄░▀█░
█░░░░░░░░▀███░░░░███▀░░░░░░░░█░████████▄░░░████░░░▄████████░
█░░░░░▄▄▄░░▀░░░░░░▀░░▄▄▄░░░░░█░█████▀▀▀██▄██████▄██▀▀▀█████░
█░▄▄███▀███▄░░░░░░▄███▀███▄▄░█░█▀▀░░░▄░░░▀██████▀░░░▄░░░▀▀█░
█░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░█░░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█░████▄▄▄▄▄███░██░███▄▄▄▄▄████░
█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░████████████░██░████████████░
█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░███████████░████░███████████░
█░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄░░▄░▀▄░░░░░░░░░█░█████████▀▄█▀██▀█▄▀█████████░
█░░░▄▄░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▄▄░░░█░███▀▀█████▄██████▄█████▀▀███░
██░░░█▄▄░░░▄██▀▀██▄░░░▄▄█░░░██░░███░▀▀███▀░░▄▄░░▀███▀▀░███░░
██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀██░▀▀░██▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄██░░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░█▄▄█░░▄▄▄▄▄███▀░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▄███░░░▀█████████▄▄▄▄█████████▀░░░
█████▄░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░▄█████░░░░░▀███████▄░░▄███████▀░░░░░
███████▄░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░▄███████░░░░░░░▀█████▀░░▀█████▀░░░░░░░
█████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄█████████░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░
███████████▄▄░██░▄▄███████████░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█░░█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀████
░░▄████████████████████████▄░░██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
░▄███▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀███▄░██░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░██
░█▀░▄▄▄░░▀▀████████▀▀░░▄▄▄░▀█░█░▄█▀▀▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀▀▀█▄░█
░████████▄░░░████░░░▄████████░█░░░░░░░░▀███░░░░███▀░░░░░░░░█
░█████▀▀▀██▄██████▄██▀▀▀█████░█░░░░░▄▄▄░░▀░░░░░░▀░░▄▄▄░░░░░█
░█▀▀░░░▄░░░▀██████▀░░░▄░░░▀▀█░█░▄▄███▀███▄░░░░░░▄███▀███▄▄░█
░████▄▄▄▄▄███░██░███▄▄▄▄▄████░█░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░█░░█░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░░░█
░████████████░██░████████████░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
░███████████░████░███████████░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
░█████████▀▄█▀██▀█▄▀█████████░█░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄░░▄░▀▄░░░░░░░░░█
░███▀▀█████▄██████▄█████▀▀███░█░░░▄▄░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▄▄░░░█
░░███░▀▀███▀░░▄▄░░▀███▀▀░███░░██░░░█▄▄░░░▄██▀▀██▄░░░▄▄█░░░██
░░▀███▄▄▄▄▄░░█▄▄█░░▄▄▄▄▄███▀░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀██░▀▀░██▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄██
░░░▀█████████▄▄▄▄█████████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░░▀███████▄░░▄███████▀░░░░░█████▄░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░▄█████
░░░░░░░▀█████▀░░▀█████▀░░░░░░░███████▄░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░▄███████
░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░█████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█░░█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████████▄▄░██░▄▄███████████

whats the autism line on this. I was aspy

I swear they're just naming off traits of males who aren't the gossipy types.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄, ▄█▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█▄ ▄▓▓▀"─ ²╙▀▓▓█ ,▓▓" ²▓▓ ,▓▓;═▀▀▀█▄▄ ▄▄█▀▀▀æ▐▓▓ ▓▓▌ ,, ,, ▓▓▌ ▓▒▌ ████▓█ █▓██▓▄ ▐▓▓ ▓▓─`²`"─. -²"`"`▐▓▓ ▓▓ ¿ ç ▓▌ ▓▓ ,▄═╜` ▀;,,,▐▀ ²╙∞▄ ▓` ▓▌█▓█µ▄▄█▓▓▀▓▓▄▄▄µ█▓▀█▓ ▐▓.▀.²²─²▀▀▀▀▀╜²²²,▀n▓─ ▓█▀▀▄ⁿ""─▄█▄ "╩└▄▀▀▓▓ ▓▓▄Ç╕ █▓▌ Æ/▄▓▓ ▀▓█▄ ▓▓▌ ▄█▓▀ ▄▓▓█▄,▐▓`,▄▓▓▓▄ a▄▄▄▄▄¿, ¿▄▄▄▓─'-▀▓▓▓▀▓▓└ '²▓ ,;▄▄▄, █▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▄▄ -▓█, L▄██▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓█ ▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒█▓█▒█▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓█ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒██▀` ' ╘▀▒▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓¿ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓∩ ░ ▐▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓─ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ,▓▓▒▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ¬▓▓─▄▀─╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▐▓─▀▄▓▀▄█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▄▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓` ▐▓▓▄3▀▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██▓▒▒▓▒▒▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▒▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▌ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒▓ ╘▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ .-"▀▀² ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

last time i took this test i got like 34 or something i guess this test isn't that good afterall
i got 14 this time btw

lemme just shill my recipe

Ingredients:
One pack of instant ramen
Three large table spoons of ranch dressing (not that cheap shit not that light $
two table spoons of cream cheese
half a pack of noodle seasoning
one half cup of broken up crunchy pretzels

Boil water
Put Pretzels, cream cheese and crushed noodles into bowl
add boiling water for like 3-5 minutes idunno
pour off water then add ranch and seasoning

bon apetit

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█