Sex in College?

For those of you who went to college:

I went to college for 3 years at a pretty good university. It even made it to a list as a "party" college but I was never invited to any parties nor did I have any positive interactions with females during my stay. I was then kicked out before I could finish but I remember vividly that I had such high hopes about my sexual prospects. Nothing is as good as when you envision it I guess.

Just rape them dumbass that's how you get laid

lmao

people who don't get laid in high school often think that it will all be different in college.

it's true that it's a little different, mostly because girls have already been passed around a bit in high school, and sex doesn't seem like such a big deal to them anymore, so they put out a little more easily. plus there's lots of booze, which helps girls put out.

unfortunately, though, people who can't bag a girl in high school usually don't have a lot more luck in college. certainly, there's a lot more sex going on, but that usually means that if Chad Thundercock fucked 3-5 girls in high school, he's going to be able to fuck 15-20 (or more) in college. if you graduated high school a (male) virgin, you'll be lucky to have sex with 1 or 2 girls in college, barring some radical and fundamental change in your looks, personality, or wealth. or taking user's advice and working on your rape game.

i had sex with one girl in high school and one girl in college. i had sex with one girl after college. and that's it. and now i've been celibate for years.

im sorry to hear that
i hate not having a girl to have sex with. jerking off alone is pathetic after a certain age. it makes me feel really bad. like a huge loser

it's ok. it has gotten easier with age. i have more time for hobbies, too.

I never had sex in high school or college. It wasn't until I was 24 when I met a girl through plenty of fish that I had sex. I was severely depressed after college because no gf and even after having sex and dating I still struggle with depression. There's no winning in life even if you get what you want.

Did you actually try to, you know, do anything about your "prospects?" Or did you think college girls were just going to throw themselves at you?

I had me girlfriend in high school and anticipate to have a few more in college but I'm not intrinsically popular but I'm a solid 7/10 tho and don't go for the alcoholic girls so I think I'll be alright

It's sad that there are guys out there who actually believe this.

Join the military. I became a marine in 11 and the second you wear your dress blues. Girls will be all over you.

these things clearly happen at a percentage.

If you believe at all that the percentage is increasing then you have to acknowledge that it will become "truth" the closer it get to the overton window.

No I was in the nerd department.

Yes I have had sex and girlfriends in college, one night stands sober and drunk and I’m a 5 5 Manlet in a frat

My school has been known as a party school in my state. I took 2 girls cirginities in college, one thin and Chinese and the other thick and tan romanian

PRETTY HARD TO READ THIS FUCKING THREAD IN ALL CAPS

so remember to reddit space

so i can read it

more easily

Well you basically have one chance to reinvent yourself and you now have a place that's always available to bang girls in if you're living in a dorm or apartment. Those are the fundamental changes. But no girls don't break down your door to bump uglies with you.
I had sex with I think 3 girls in highschool and about 2 dozen in 4 years in college.

I was a dumb, depressed faggot and went to a college near to home. Didn't get laid but saved a lot of money.

TFW 23 next year and still no gf. Should I end myself?

I didn't go to high school, and 3D is pig disgusting.

let me tell you a secret sex is for prestige jerking off is for pleasure

I had sex with my teacher at highschool also i was home schooled

no sex in college also i drop out. when i was at college age got anxiety.
not a very social guy but at school and high school had friends and many people i knew older younger than me girls boys. went to parties girls liked me had sex had few gf. not a chad but was hanging with the cool kids weed lmao drink prime puss…… anxiety literally pushed my shit in made me social retard and literally ruined me tbh

im 31
what is odd about being old on Holla Forums?
Jim is in his 40s

I was a typical nerd in high school. When I went away for university I was still me but fuck it I'd have some fun. I liked going for jogs at night, You jog around enough and you find fun stuff. Since it was a small town a vast majority of the people were on campus, with a few off campus houses. Jog around enough and you'll eventually find either a dorm door held open with a chair, or a passed out drunk, or the house with the couch on the lawn is clearly making a noise violation. You can just walk in and act like you should be there. Grab a beer off the pile or out of the fridge. Start chatting up random people or get into a fight, I lost ever fight i was ever in. Eventually you find a chick that is impressed by your ability to be punched in the face or find the nerd girl hiding in the corner (they are surprisingly there). Fuck em in a stranger's bed.
Lost my virginity to an Asian short stack. Got some mulatto chicks (I can't tell the difference between most non-Caucasians when I'm drunk) and a few nice blonde chicks with C or less cup. I have never had sex while sober and can barely remember the names of most of the girls. I do remember their bodies, the good and the bad, serious why do so many have tramp stamps.
Gotta put yourself out there, also wear a god damn condom, they give those things away at the on campus doctor's office.

It is hard to express emotions in all caps, but you play the card you're dealt.

how old are you?

I have a similar story as you, except I was dumb enough to marry the girl I fucked right after college. Fortunately, I was able to get a divorce three years later without much trouble.

I'm 43. Fuck it. Where else can I go where I can say whatever I want? I stopped going on half-chan about a year ago when they started moderating pol.

24 years old. Got a degree in history and geology. Became a professional artist that does a lot of work for the university (lots of history people wanting painting of famous battles and geologists can't draw worth shit and want good depictions of the past). I'm not a great artist, I don't make a lot, I'm not really respected in the art community, but I get buy and have orders/commissions set out for the next two months.

You need to die

I'm 24 as well. I'm a virgin but you sure were correct about would you said user. If you don't have what it takes in HS then nothing short of a major epiphany or character change will get you sex.

I didn't have sex until I was 23 and that was only because an asexual girl, who wanted to experience sex at least once, found out that I was a virgin. The sex felt worse than masturbation, but at least I can say that I'm not a virgin and I've never taken sloppy seconds. Maybe sex feels better with other women, but honestly masturbation feels a lot better and onaholes are on a completely different level.

add vibration and tightness control, along with an HMD. and you have a godly fap that lasts you for days. (prostate massager also kicks it up a notch)

I just stayed in my room at home in college whenever I wasn't in class. I made no friends, acquaintances, or non school work related communication with other people there so I could graduate.

This is the best answer here but most people here probably aren't eligible for one reason or another and if they are they are too much of a bitch to join.

I had a regular girl friend in high school and a lot of sex.
I did not have a regular girl friend in college and sex wasn't happening.
After I got out of college and had a job and place, I got laid alllllllllllllll the fucking time.
(because I had some confidence and money)

In the end it really all comes down to confidence and just going out there. Showing up is 90% of everything, you gotta do it if you want something.

By far one of the hottest things I've done

You want pussy? Be confidant. If you're not confidant, fake it till you make it. I was and still am a nerd but I work out and am not autistic in public. Pussy is one of the easiest things to get. You just gotta put yourself out there

Son that started in 2014

If you didn't have sex in college you are loser.
Any fat / homely girl will fuck you in college.

$20 night…
This is all I needed to have a party and get laid in college.
Man up OP

we all got lied to OP
college is not something totally different
it is high school 2.0
if you were a fuckup before, don't expect anything different for college

Co-ed Dorms = Pussy on tap
You missed out if you lived at home

I lived in the dorms and even though I'm an ugly tech autist I managed to get MFF threesomes. Even ducttaped a girl to the bed and fucked her while her roommate was there. I don't know what to say, OP. That was the easiest sex I've ever had and the last time I've had anything like that.

This.

Just be confident, and learn how to manage a conversation. Lead the talk, but let them think you don't

You deserve all the STDs you got.

From age 18 - 20 there is no high end user.

Too bad I could never manage the final 10%. I'm not even bad looking, I had large circle of qts that flirted with me online until a certain crazy gril deleted my facebook. IRL though, I'd turn up and stand around awkwardly. Now I'm 27 and balding, so I've given up.

Ya Blew It

Sex without emotional attachment is meaningless. You're better off masturbating.

Sex is a lot more fun without emotional attachment, actually. You don't have to worry about the girl's feels and can just take what you want.