Where where you when cumskins were BTFO for eternity?

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

white bois can't even debunk this

Where where you when cumskins were BTFO for eternity?

Jeremiah Parker
Jeremiah Parker

meep meep when you're brown you're a clown and when clowns come around the bombs are always found in the knapsacks tbh no homo

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

nice self sustaining 4d inter-galactic organic meme fam

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

But niggers also blame Muslims for 9/11, at least the niggers I know

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

i blame niggers for slavery tbh

the slaves in america were purchased from african slave traders and the first slave owner in america was a black man who owned other black people

there were never any slaves in britain. ever. if anything, the only reason there would be slaves in britain would be due to recent muslim migrants bringing their slaves with them from their shithole nigger country.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

blame all muslims for 9/11
It was the kikes, not shitskins or whites, you giant faggot. Is this supposed to be a joke?

Julian Foster
Julian Foster

sorry not sorry white boi, but that doesn't disprove how cumskins will shift the blame on slavery but accuse all muslims of being responsible for 9/11. looks like you white bois have been BTFO once again. Just admit it, black people are superior in every way, including debating.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Whites don't need to shift blame for slavery, the blame lies with niggers.

all muslims are responsible for 9/11 because all muslims espouse and disseminate the mental disease known as islam and therefore created the circumstances that caused 9/11 to happen. this includes cultural muslims who don't actually believe in the religion but claim to be muslims just so they can belong in a community.

africa is shit because niggers are shit. the middle east is shit because muslims are shit.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

that doesn't disprove how cumskins will shift the blame on slavery
YOU GIANT FAG. It's not cumskins who will do so, it is the kikes. They seek to use niggers and other mystery meat as tools against cumskins.
but accuse all muslims of being responsible for 9/11
Hence why kikes will push racial divides with tactics like this as to avoid all races solving the real (((problem))).

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Focusing your entire life on being mad about races

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Jews brought Africans to south America and only like 3-5% to North America. They are the ones who "enslaved" nigros. As for 9/11 yes shitskins did do that also with help of the Jews. Her/his point is invalided bast on historical context.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

I'm happy to start blaming niggers for 9/11

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

What race is moozlum?
Moozlum is a sub-human ideology. Not a race.
You aren't born moozlum.
Typical stupid nigger trying to make an analogy without basic knowlege of the difference between a race and an ideology.

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

White isn't an ideology.

Daniel Parker
Daniel Parker

White people didn't invent slavery, niggers were enslaving each other long before whitey ever showed up, hell we were enslaving ourselves as well. And genocide has been happening ever since human populations have been large enough to allow for them

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

MOOZLUM IS A SUB-HUMAN IDEOLOGY.
WRONG!!

Noah Rivera
Noah Rivera

BIX NOOD MUFUGGA WHYTEA PEEPOH SUMGUMMBA BUNGA SMUGGA NAMEAN NIGGA?

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Cute picture.
But it doesn't show the goat you're fucking under that desk.
Nor does is show the 9 year old cousin that you rape every night.

James Allen
James Allen

kys

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

fuck muslims tbh

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

the comment on that photo

mfw it probably is his wife

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

this tbh

Nathan Williams
Nathan Williams

this

Elijah White
Elijah White

posts a random book
Why don't you just jihad yourself for the 90 underage virgins Semite, its all there you just need to show your faith to Allah Ackbar and his entourage of gay prophets by killing yourself first. Submit!

Hudson Morales
Hudson Morales

a book with a swastika ;), also im not a muslim i was just LARPing, retard

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

White is not an ideology, Islam is, one whose adherents are punished with death if they betray their ideological leaders.

There, debunked.

Oliver Powell
Oliver Powell

you can’t blame us for all slavery and genocide
Who sold the Africans into slavery to begin with? Who, after they won the war, did not take slaves as a reward even though they could have made tons of money off of them? Who set them free?

And what have they done with their freedom? They destroyed their cities, culture, and people on daily basis and continue to sow the seeds of their own destruction?

but blame all Muslims for 9/11
No ones blaming all Muslims but if you trust a Muslim your a dummy who deserves his head chopped off which they will do and film it while dancing for their imagainary friend allah

Matthew Peterson
Matthew Peterson

its the jews you dumb mooncricket… its always the jews
jews - 911
jews - slavery
jews - genocide
jews - killed jesus

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

I

I don't blame Muslims, I blame U.S. politicians who have been sucking Israel's dick for the past 70 years.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

Fuck off bitch. I'm not a white people. I identify as an hobbit. Now make me a turkey sandwich or something, I'm hungry.

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

Logical fallacy. The jews did 9/11.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Ad hominems won't get you anywhere you fucking SPOOK

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

People of all races & ethnicities took part in genocide & slavery over the centuries. EVERY dominant society in history instituted slavery at some point.

And while not ALL Muslims are to blame for 9/11 - the perpetrators were indeed all Muslims themselves.

Pretty weak meme when it'd take 2 seconds for a 9 y.o. to see the gaping logical holes in the argument. Figures it's a retarded nigger formulating the Tweet.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

slavery and genocide
widespread actions that have existed throughout history
Apparently only done by white people.

9/11
a singlular event, perpetrated by certain individuals
Do you see the problem here?

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

when niggers pretend that slavery was something white people did to them when in reality the American slaver trade because lets remember that the american slave trade was just a single period in slavery history and it still happens today was entirely run by jews buying niggers from other niggers and shipping them all over the americas where doomed the entire two continents to be permanently crippled

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

flat earth poster is back
How autistic.
The earth isn't fucking flat and crying "cumskin" won't make you look like any less of an autist.

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

I was only faking being an inbred

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

implying jews weren't shipping niggers to usa to sell them for shekels

Faggot

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Sauce

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

where were you
right here

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

whom then bought the niggers

William Lee
William Lee

This. OP BTFO for eternity.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Black "ppl" say "we can blame all wypipo for slavery and genocide" but get mad when whites do the same thing and blame all Muslims for 9/11…How does that work?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit