White bois can't even debunk this

Where where you when cumskins were BTFO for eternity?

meep meep when you're brown you're a clown and when clowns come around the bombs are always found in the knapsacks tbh no homo

nice self sustaining 4d inter-galactic organic meme fam

But niggers also blame Muslims for 9/11, at least the niggers I know

i blame niggers for slavery tbh

the slaves in america were purchased from african slave traders and the first slave owner in america was a black man who owned other black people

there were never any slaves in britain. ever. if anything, the only reason there would be slaves in britain would be due to recent muslim migrants bringing their slaves with them from their shithole nigger country.

It was the kikes, not shitskins or whites, you giant faggot. Is this supposed to be a joke?

sorry not sorry white boi, but that doesn't disprove how cumskins will shift the blame on slavery but accuse all muslims of being responsible for 9/11. looks like you white bois have been BTFO once again. Just admit it, black people are superior in every way, including debating.

Whites don't need to shift blame for slavery, the blame lies with niggers.

all muslims are responsible for 9/11 because all muslims espouse and disseminate the mental disease known as islam and therefore created the circumstances that caused 9/11 to happen. this includes cultural muslims who don't actually believe in the religion but claim to be muslims just so they can belong in a community.

africa is shit because niggers are shit. the middle east is shit because muslims are shit.

YOU GIANT FAG. It's not cumskins who will do so, it is the kikes. They seek to use niggers and other mystery meat as tools against cumskins.
Hence why kikes will push racial divides with tactics like this as to avoid all races solving the real (((problem))).

Jews brought Africans to south America and only like 3-5% to North America. They are the ones who "enslaved" nigros. As for 9/11 yes shitskins did do that also with help of the Jews. Her/his point is invalided bast on historical context.

I'm happy to start blaming niggers for 9/11

What race is moozlum?
Moozlum is a sub-human ideology. Not a race.
You aren't born moozlum.
Typical stupid nigger trying to make an analogy without basic knowlege of the difference between a race and an ideology.

White isn't an ideology.

White people didn't invent slavery, niggers were enslaving each other long before whitey ever showed up, hell we were enslaving ourselves as well. And genocide has been happening ever since human populations have been large enough to allow for them

WRONG!!

BIX NOOD MUFUGGA WHYTEA PEEPOH SUMGUMMBA BUNGA SMUGGA NAMEAN NIGGA?

Cute picture.
But it doesn't show the goat you're fucking under that desk.
Nor does is show the 9 year old cousin that you rape every night.

kys

fuck muslims tbh

mfw it probably is his wife

this tbh

this

Why don't you just jihad yourself for the 90 underage virgins Semite, its all there you just need to show your faith to Allah Ackbar and his entourage of gay prophets by killing yourself first. Submit!

a book with a swastika ;), also im not a muslim i was just LARPing, retard

White is not an ideology, Islam is, one whose adherents are punished with death if they betray their ideological leaders.

There, debunked.

Who sold the Africans into slavery to begin with? Who, after they won the war, did not take slaves as a reward even though they could have made tons of money off of them? Who set them free?

And what have they done with their freedom? They destroyed their cities, culture, and people on daily basis and continue to sow the seeds of their own destruction?

No ones blaming all Muslims but if you trust a Muslim your a dummy who deserves his head chopped off which they will do and film it while dancing for their imagainary friend allah

its the jews you dumb mooncricket… its always the jews
jews - 911
jews - slavery
jews - genocide
jews - killed jesus

I

I don't blame Muslims, I blame U.S. politicians who have been sucking Israel's dick for the past 70 years.

Fuck off bitch. I'm not a white people. I identify as an hobbit. Now make me a turkey sandwich or something, I'm hungry.

Logical fallacy. The jews did 9/11.

Ad hominems won't get you anywhere you fucking SPOOK

People of all races & ethnicities took part in genocide & slavery over the centuries. EVERY dominant society in history instituted slavery at some point.

And while not ALL Muslims are to blame for 9/11 - the perpetrators were indeed all Muslims themselves.

Pretty weak meme when it'd take 2 seconds for a 9 y.o. to see the gaping logical holes in the argument. Figures it's a retarded nigger formulating the Tweet.

Apparently only done by white people.

Do you see the problem here?

when niggers pretend that slavery was something white people did to them when in reality the American slaver trade because lets remember that the american slave trade was just a single period in slavery history and it still happens today was entirely run by jews buying niggers from other niggers and shipping them all over the americas where doomed the entire two continents to be permanently crippled

How autistic.
The earth isn't fucking flat and crying "cumskin" won't make you look like any less of an autist.

Faggot

Sauce

right here

whom then bought the niggers

This. OP BTFO for eternity.

Black "ppl" say "we can blame all wypipo for slavery and genocide" but get mad when whites do the same thing and blame all Muslims for 9/11…How does that work?