Personally, I don't think he's a man music can touch. Just this one song would make him a good musician

Personally, I don't think he's a man music can touch. Just this one song would make him a good musician.

He also has 10 more songs that are just as, if not, more famous

this is ground control to major tom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, Captain Tom

Bowie is love , bowie is life

It's cold, weird music. I don't think anyone will give a fuck about it outside of the audience it found when it was born. Like how am I supposed to feel listening to this shit? It sounds like music to listen to when you're filling the car with exhaust hoping to die, tbh.

that speaks to me

YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHECK OUT BANDS LIKE COLDPLAY, THEN. COLDPLAY'S MUSIC REMINDS ME OF DYING OF HYPOTHERMIA. JUST A PROLONGED, COLD SOUNDING EXPERIENCE WITH ZERO JOY IN IT, WITH THE PROMISE OF TRANQUILITY THAT SIGNIFIES YOUR IMPENDING DEATH.

HOW CAN ANYONE ENJOY SUCH WEIRD, SHIT MUSIC?

the only coldplay song i know was that one big hit they had
I like joy division for cold, depressive music.

Ground control to major Tom is a famous lyric that essentially makes the song a legend right from the start

I remembered joy division by name and sure enough the song that came up when I searched their name was one I remembered from the radio. (Love will tell.) Their music may be cold but the beat is groovy and I'm guessing this is their overall style. If that's correct and this is their overall style, they've got a groovy kind of beat. So it's cold and groovy and that makes it some kind of generic nightclub dance music, which is okay.

The bands discussed above are cold and have nothing groovy about them. Hence, they're true suicide music whereas joy division seems like something palatable.

Some of it is danceable, but still very cold, very bleak.

Is this fuckin true? Never heard of it.
Personally, I learned it off Walter Smitty

THE GUITAR RIFFS AND STUFF MAKE IT KIND OF UNBLEAK. SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU. THAT STUFF CAN BE PLAYED IN A BAR OR SOMETHING.

Bleakness is no contest, it's an art

IN ANY CASE, BLEAK IS NOT A COMPLIMENT IN THIS CASE. SOME SONGS, LIKE IN OP, SOUND LIKE THE SOUNDTRACK TO A SUICIDE. I DON'T KNOW WHY ANYONE WOULD WANT TO DWELL IN SUCH SHITTY NOTHINGNESS. IT'S HARD TO PINPOINT EXACTLY WHAT IT IS ABOUT IT, BUT SILENCE IS PREFERABLE.

ANYTHING CAN BE AN ART THE GOOD ART IS JUST STUFF PEOPLE WANT TO KEEP AROUND. FUCK BOWIE.

Listen to Rebel Rebel, that's a good upbeat Bowie song

MEH.

SERIOUSLY.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs

Learn to embed. Songs shitty btw

No. Fuck you.

I thought it was a bland song too but when you watch the music video the way he semi screams into the mic gives it cool factor. It's one of those cases where the song and the video are better than the song alone.

Doesn't matter. They don't deserve my time. Nirvana only listenable grunge act.

I DUNNO. LAYNE STAYLEY HAS THAT URGENCY IN HIS VOICE THAT SOUNDS LIKE HE'S TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING THAT PAINS HIM. IF HE SCREAM SANG AT ME ABOUT NEEDING A CIGARETTE BECAUSE HE'S HAVING A ROUGH DAY I'D WANT TO GIVE HIM ONE BUT I DON'T SMOKE CIGGS.

THAT BEING SAID I ONLY LIKE 3 OF HIS SONGS THOUGH LOL

OR IF YOU INSIST ON BEING BRITISH KELLI ALI'S KINKY WHORE PERSONA FOR THE SNEAKER PIMPS IS GOOD TOO.

The guy is a clown and he faked his own death because his records didn't sell anymore.