I'm a white woman and I found 8/pol/ over 3 years ago...

I'm a white woman and I found 8/pol/ over 3 years ago. It has come to my attention that there are a lot of shitskins on the planet and I want to breed them away.

My plan is for an army of white women to go to Africa and breed the niggers away.

>>>/israel/

Obligatory.

Nick Gertz get outz

sadly Israel is mostly white, although I have thought of breeding the jews out with my aryan eggs

It's so easy to get a guy to fall for me, so I can snag one of them to our side.

I can't read that image (I usually wear glasses but I lost them this morning)

I recognize that ass, Ms. Noriega ♥ ♥ ♥

I was fucking right!

Okay.

nice natural and organic dubs

Thanks.

Bad plan, take israel's example, white phosphor works well, and micronukes, and ebola, biochemical warfare

Did you know my dad also works for Nintendo?

TITTIES OR GTFO

Datamining thread do not reply

another solution, and white females could breed white people

DONT BULLY OP

all threads are

Holy shit, first time checking this board and the level of fucking disconnection with reality that is around here is incredible. In any way I wouldnt call myself political, because I think a lot of voters deserve what they get, but your image of America in general is so damaged that I doubt there's any hope for you. Like fuck, I know some retarded ugly fat fucks who at least they try to be mentally healthy people and they might not get 10/10 pussy but at least they get late, but you're all in a level when you don't even try to behave like a functionable human being. It's not even depressing, it's fucking pitiful. But well, keep jerking to your memes and shitposting to impress other autistic fags. I hope you enjoy your miserable life you fags

bump, i like this plan

this

If you´re not between the ages of 12 and 16, im not interested

she's late teens, so idc

if she is any older than 18, i'll pass

More effective if you'd get some ebola and/or bubonic plague on you and spread it over Africa/India/South America.

I rather spread diseases on anglo populated countries

Funny, I heard it was full of jews.
Next you'll be telling me that China is full of niggers.

the redpill is a tough pill to swallow

this

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

breed them away with withes instead - send that army of women to me

i wish that cuck from 4chan flew me over to breed his wife when he posted that fantasy…

[samefag]

all me tbh