STUDENT BUBBLE IMMINENT

>If a college’s default rate is above 30 percent for 3 consecutive semesters or ever reaches above 40 percent, the Department of Education can ban the college from enrolling students who rely on federal funds

>currently…[the government] owns…$1.087 trillion in student loans

>43% of graduates with federal student loans are either behind in their payments or received permission for postponement

So, when the student loan bubble inevitably collapses, tens of thousands of jobs will be lost over night. Hundreds of thousands of students will have debt and worthless credits and nothing to show for it. Not even a degree.

And I bet you anything that when that happens the government will 'bail out' those students **haha, just kidding. They aren't giant multi national companies*

Mises noted that credit expansions cause distortions in prices and malinvestment in the areas of the economy that get the new money early on, generating unsustainable booms which must inevitably lead to busts.

When a market is distorted like the education market is, there is nothing that can or should be done to stop it. The bust is the market’s cure to the disease of misallocated resources.

mises.org/blog/student-loan-scam-killed-itt-tech
archive.fo/JECjp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MIgmi
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/veterans-college-drop-out_n_2016926.html
stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. Academia is full of jews.

good, I hope they starve to death

Student loans are trivial. The real problem is public pensions. If stocks don't maintain a 7.5% ROI for pension funds (the majority holder of all stocks) then that's all she wrote.

The future is glorious poverty

And from the poverty only the strong will rise.

Can I get away with not paying debts when the economy finally shits itself?

1933 rings a bell

Only rich kikes and the elite will be able to have access to key positions thanks to that. Have fun being slaves strong impoverished goyim!

Depends if they reinstate debtors prisons or not and whether or not it destroys the three credit agencies.

If you default on your debt and your credit rating still matters, shit sucks. But if it no longer matters, then your debt doesnt matter.

tfw when living on arable land with livestock

Debtors prisoners will only increase the loss massively over not being paid. Fact is this debt is entirely unsecured.

if niggers and illegals spics can get free housing, food, jobs, walking around cash, legal representation, publicity, social authority, etc then there shouldn't be a single moral dilemma in taking your pound of flesh right back.

Glad Bill shatner is concerned. I say fuck it, let all the bullshit fall over. It's time for people to face the emptiness of their lives.

If your lender goes bankrupt you don't have to pay as long as the receiver can't find you or think you are unlikely to pay.

In the future we will declare all of these loans simply loan sharking and write them all off.

if we GTK RWN there will be no one left alive whom money is owed to, no need for taxes as there is no need for gibs.

What if they made me do labor comparable to my degree to generate revenue to pay back the debt?

Oh wait, that's the initial fucking point GOD DAMN IT

also learning how to chop down trees, but that shit's fucking scary. I figure I can always start a lumber mill if everything goes else to shit.

This is fucking huge

This must be what its like to stare down the barrel of a gun.

Thank god I got out of college before the 2008 scam, its clear at this point they have moved on to the college loan market.

Hard to believe I'll be one of the minority members of my generation to not be parent bound.

What would happen if Credit ratings were to be Abolished?

What happens in event of a Debt Jubilee?

Number one: I hang myself for not racking up a yuuuge debt on insane shit.

something to think about

But if the lender is the government as in the case of student loans they'll send you to a FEMA camp to pay off your debt, for the rest of your life.

I'll live in the woods I guess, option B

I already left the country.

They can't keep getting away with it, enough is enough! These kikes have been ruining us since the Civil War, it's gotta stop.

Good luck, try to avoid nuclear targets things are going to get toasty next month.

Fuck, I'm only in $3000 so far. If things go to shit I could still pay it off conceivably

that makes sense, why did this not happen sooner?

brother, what purpose is there in paying it back

There's only one currency you're going to pay your debt off in, blood.

Th next 3 months are real knife edge stuff, good luck all anons.

One would think that they want to crash USA with no survivors
The kikes are all out to sell the whole world to the New World Order

lacked critical mass of young angry people with nothing to loose, you will have that soon, and a real enemy to fight against.

In reality what they're doing is destroying countries creating a huge and increasing power vacuum. They think they'll be able to step in and use that power vacuum to rule the world but they didn't realize they don't get to bring friends on our aircraft.

WE'RE IN CHARGE HERE

I just gave some to the red cross though, I'm not allowed to give any more for a few months

remember your cards goys, whether on your hat, your sleeve or a patch

I've been busy for a couple of months. What did I miss

I doubt there enough of us that an 8 of diamonds would come useful in a post happening scenario. I have mine ready just in case I'm wrong

I got an ace of spades because I thought it was cooler.

You missed nothing, but I hope nobody misses you, Chaim.

CHECKED

dude, an ace of spades will get you a bullet to the skull no questions asked

identifying battle brothers is of the utmost importance my man

Nigger I'm working third shift and going to CS classes. I don't have as much time for shitposting as I used to. Apparently the classes were a bad choice. Besides I've seen nothing that indicates that all of this is any different from the shemitah shit people were posting about last year. Never hurts to be prepared though

shit forgot the space

>of spades
You will get shot for being a homo.

we are everwhere and in much larger number than you might think. you'll be able to tell when you talk to someone, they actually make sense.

Believe me when shit hit the fan carrying the card properly marked might just be what saves your life.

4chan path of light not 4 of clubs?

There are about 60 million white males in our age group in America alone. That's a pretty big pool.

4cucks and goons are pedophiles, they will be shot on sight.

It's what Lemmy would have wanted

Slide comments, slide comments as far as the eye can see

Good. Every one of them deserves it for falling for the university meme. These are the liberal shitheads that scoff at anyone who doesn't pursue "higher learning", as if drowning you and your family in crippling debt you will likely never recover from is something to be proud of. Start a business, learn a trade or be a NEET if you're not a retard.

If you carry the 4 of clubs you'll be treated like a bitch. Depending on who you find it might also get you a bullet.

You got yourself caught goon!

no you stupid faggot, an ace of spades is the EXACT tattoo coalburning whores get to display how much they love fucking niggers

Lemmy would fuck you up for wanting to do anything because of him you weakwilled loser

The ace of spades also represent drybones chan.

I though that was Q of spades

who let you out?.. get back in there!

Holy shit. I've been trying to reach trumps campaign forever about this. He needs college educated white votes? Boom. Let me see if I can dig up the emails I sent out.

the actual body ink typically uses the single large spade the ace features, but yeah those debased whores do call themselves queens of spades.

only mentioned the cards because it's been discussed for years now but I 100% advocate moonman masks what a fucking sight to behold that would be

Please Read:

I am a huge advocate of the Trump/Pence campaign.  I sent a message via the campaign page months ago that I believe was probably overlooked or lost in the masses of info.  I’ll be as brief as possible. 

I very much want Trump/Pence to be successful on election day.  The latest information I’ve read indicates a desperate need for votes from college educated women.  I have an idea that I believe would SERIOUSLY resonate with this demographic.

The plan begins by addressing the attack from Hillary that Mr. Trump profited greatly during the housing crisis.  I believe that attack should be countered with the fact that Mr. Trump, with his economic and business acumen, identified and predicted the bubble burst and had a responsibility to his shareholders to protects their investments.

Drawing from that statement Mr. Trump would then predict (accurately in my opinion) the upcoming student loan bubble burst.  He could state a preventative strategy to combat the upcoming crisis, which would include incentives and relief to those crippled by student loan debt.  Even something as simple as allowing bankruptcy to cover student loan debts would be a massive breakthrough in gaining the support of these citizens.

I in no way consider myself an expert in politics, economics, or campaigning.  Nevertheless, as a 30-year-old, nearly all of my peers have immense college debt and would do almost anything to see just a glimpse of hope in repaying their debts.   Mr. Trump could be that glimpse of hope, and it would be a profound message of optimism to this demographic.

I hope this message reaches someone close to Mr. Trump who can convey this idea.  I will continue to attempt communication through different outlets until I get some sort of response.

Thanks for reading,

ANONYMOUS

Proud American

It's sort of surreal that I'm actually seriously thinking about these things. Our entire lives have been in relative peace and comfort.
I don't know what it is like to live during a brutal war, but I know I will gladly give my life for you guys. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children,
and there is nothing that would make me happier than being a part of that.

I tried forever to get a real response from that but it never happened.

May it one day be reality, RWDS.

We should mass produce moonman masks, and distribute them around the world to Holla Forumsacks everywhere.

wrote a little prose today in a flash of inspiration that I feel is relevant here, too coincidental to see this post.
And in a flash that summer passed, those days spent in the chains and gallows, those nights communing with our god, the driftless limbo of pupose null blossoming into scalpel, sharp. Lo now do I yearn to see a valkyrie's wings and a rising star that never sets upon the fruits of our struggle.
I understand you brother.

pepe masks would be pretty danke

Yeah I just read the OP and not the thread when I posted this. Didn't realize you fags derailed to discussing apocalyptic fashion ideas.

Derailed you say?

There's no stopping the upcoming nuclear hellfire user, everything else is just a minor distraction.

Are these images for ants?

realistically what else is there when it comes to student loans we already know the bubble will pop, we know that debt wardens will be strung up, and that paying back loans will be nigh impossible if attempted. The conversation naturally extended from there, what other debt related thing would you like to discuss?

sounds like a swell day in the motherfuckin kkk

The happening is close, we all can sense it

IT COMES AS A THIEF IN THE NIGHT

THE HAPPENING FOR WHICH WE WERE BORN

DELIVERED FINALLY THE NON-WHITES SHALL BE PURGED

==KEKKUS VULTUS=

Friend, enjoy and cherish the relative peace you live in now. The moment you experience war you can never go back to that peace you once knew, it changes you to the point where you're always on edge thinking some red is going to get you from somewhere unseen, sleep won't be as restful as it once was. Nothing will really bring you peace of mind. I hope you're prepared to do fucked shit you'd never imagine yourself doing lest you end up in the ditch like the rest.

I've got a feeling we're going to see shit that'll rival the Ostfront in terms of sheer brutality.

That's what you get for taking Sub-Saharan African Cultural Studies you fucking degenerate retards.

Those are some big digits you've got there.

I just love how the left continue showing their true colors under the mountains of crippling dept by the jew system set in place to continuously cripple the youth upstarters so that nothing would've been able to upset their thrones. But in doing so, only the idiotic yesmen that will drag their beloved empire down will be the ones taking over in time. The left reveal their supremacy via class, along with useless liberal degrees from art to women studies and shit. And their fixation on not being racist through political correctness only shows how truly racist they actually are. And yet these delusional fucks were able to hold some semblance of authority for some years; all in the false and vain name of virtue, social justice, and "political correctness"

Big talk for a lonely little faggot.

Truth is, you'll need any friend you can get if things go to hell. Discarding allies because you think their sekrit klub is less kewl than ur sekrit klub is inviting your dark brethren to dine from your open skull.

For a total Holla Forums victory 100 million have to be eliminated in America alone.

Order from disorder, in the darkest of times we will look into the pitch of black and see Kek, and know that he is there.

University is useful for some people and some careers but why the government ever thought they would ever see a dime back from someone who got a PDH in the history of transgender macaroni art is beyond me. It's like they purposely mismanaged student loans.

Almost like how they encouraged banks to mismanage home loans

We're in the death throes of the republic, everyone here knows it. That we have a female presidential candidate ready to steal the election confirms it.

Keep larping anons. One day it'll be the real deal.

WHO WOULDA THUNK

Do we have till around least March 2017?

The worst thing is this. It don't matter what you study or how good you grades are. No piece of paper will get you a job or open any door to business.
There is a reason they are called the chosen, they choose themselves of everyone else.

Education is the biggest fraud there is, all it does is put debt on the shoulders of middle class people and keep them quiet and subservient for even longer that I requires to pay a mortgage.

Education and mortgage, so a goy can be in debt almost his entire life and pay interest to the chosen. the chosen then use this money to further destroy world of the goy, more poverty and more debt.

paying for an education in a world with internet, you a literally paying for an endorsement, an endorsement that means nothing.

t, 2 degrees, one is STEM

James want to join me in alaska I'm buying 40 acres of 25k here soon if I can get the money raised (you'll see an ad for it on Holla Forums and other sites) if your interested in can give you my email

they choose themselves over everyone else

NO JOB BECAUSE WE CRASHED THE ECONOMY GIVING NIGGERS HOUSES? GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GOY

And the other side of the argument is trusting the wrong people is dangerous. Haven't been to half chan in years I cant imagine trying to cooperate with anyone from there.

To survive a crisis you need a tight knit group of people with skills, who can pull their weight, that you can trust, not wishy washy faggots who will lie to cover their laziness and stupidity.

EDUCATION DESATURATION WHEN?

This is the one isn't it.

The previous crashes we barely survived and only because big bubba bailed the kikes out.

But when the federal government itself crashes?

This. I wouldn't ever trust some cuckchan faggot that is barely less retarded than a Holla Forums-tard. In such a situation there is no place for retarded trolling. I'd be afraid they would attract the enemy by loudly verbally shitposting about niggers or waste food, material and ammo for nothing.

For more information on campus chan and the /out/post for the happenings go to 4chans out board because 8chans out board is unfortunately dead 😢

It is the best that I can do user I am sorry there are no other options

Top knuckle pain, lad. Punching a person's skull is already hard by itself, if you aim for a nigger skull you're just being straight-up unproductive. Except if you're a real big guy and do things with your palms other than punching.

Also,
Are MASC masks okay? I assume moonman masks can be impractical for their wearer since the opponent can grab the pointy ends and drag the wearer's head around (kind of the problem that existed with horned Teutonic helmets in the past).

MASC masks can solve this problem. If only one could make them full-face too.

DEBT IS AN ASSET GOY
DEBT IS DOUBLEPLOOSGOOD FOR YOU GOY
I CAN GIVE YOU SOME MORE ASSETS GOY

We could just make pepe masks and dress all in green. Our battlecry could be "PRAISE KEK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

Man do you even remember the 2008 housing crash?

It's amazing how few people know what happened, it was the exact same thing.

I'll tl;dr it for the newfags

As long as it's Holla Forums related and full-face, it's good enough. I was just making a point against "grab-able" masks.

Let everyone pick their own, we follow the chaos god himself, our battlecry must be accordingly chaotic.

We're dangerously reaching into roleplay territory here tbh :^/
Only one solution to stop the LARP:
Roleplay IRL

top wew

when did this happen? I've always known it as a card that represents death.

now that I think it of it, that IS a fitting symbol for race mixers

WEW

Yes, this is how it works. Saddle a generation with debt and useless degrees, then import shitskins to work the Tech and Engi jobs that paid $55k/yr that nobody applied for because they went with an English Major instead… but the trick is you pay the shitskins $35k/yr and promise them a green card within 5 years as compensation for the lower wage. Of course you fire the shitskins before the paper work is finished, and without employment their visas are invalid so they have to leave the country… and then you go pick up a fresh batch of H1B visas and start all over.

You see because once they become Americans, they're undesirable to the Facebergs of the world.

The only reason I went to college was because I studied chemistry and where I live a degree is required to have legit access to most chemicals. I eventually got blacklisted before I could finish it though so I'm fucked. At least I managed to have very few debt, which I fully paid.

Just a daily reminder that you deplorable shitlords have nothing on stronk independent womyn haxorz

It's an open secret in the tech industry that the women are all whores. that's why the beta whiteknighting is so fucking high. The betacucks think they'll get a s slutty girfriend if they defend her on the internet

Good, the more people that have diplomas the less one is worth.

Good fuck them. The only courses that need to be taught in colleges are ones that have benifit. Anything that does not have applicable skills should never EVER be taught in a place that can make you go into debt for decades.

Majority of colleges should be shut down and instead in their place should open trade schools that teach things that benifit society.

If you want to be a doctor, mathematician, historian or w/e that has some benefit to society that will take a notable while to learn, go to college. Otherwise a trade school is needed.

current education system is shit, the job market is even more fucked with all the nogs, poo in the loos, spics, and chinks taking jobs from humans, and HR cat ladies/turbo kikes tossing any unpadded resumes out.
sounds like boomer logic, but the only places that even considered me were the ones I could talk to the person in charge of hiring people before they saw my resume which was nonexistent because NEET

anyone have any experience with engineers with no degree? seems like the road I'm going to end up trying.

The best you can do is like some kind of bullshit apprentaceship like lets say working at an heating/air job where they have you work under someone until you train up enough to get your degree. Its something but those are trades that are needed and pay good money. Same with plumbing and some other electrical jobs. Also if you know your shit I think there are aptitude tests you can take if you pay a bit and then you can get your degree or w/e there.

AND YOU CAN'T GET YOUR STUDENT LOANS DISMISSED IN A BANKRUPTCY
Sub-prime student loans are the biggest financial racket since the sub-prime housing loans.
This shit might start the third depression. This shit will turn millennium depression into the second great depression.

checked

Dont forget about their insane interest rates and other things like zero protection.

I think people did research and found that loansharking was better than student loans…because the government could protect you from loansharking.

The Great Depression was nothing compared to this, this is going to be so much fucking worse you can't even imagine.

During The Great Depression people didn't starve too much because they could hunt in the woods, they could fish, and most people had gardens or knew how to forage at least to some degree. There is going to be mass starvation, death at an untold scale, and it will trigger WWIII.

The Happening is being held back by strings and when the levy breaks

it ain't gonna be pretty goys

Fucking good. Too many faggots anyways.

Well if you live in a city I'd warn you to get out while you can, there's not too much time at all before hell gets let loose. It could be a month, it could be a year, but damn it's coming this time.

Wants to become an ENGINEER without having any education? And expect a company to apprentice you?

You must be in ultra denial about your life. Quick tip, EE degrees are one of the hardest Bachelors to obtain and your weak ass thinks a handshake and no resume will give you a fighting chance?

Shees, the denial here.

You need education for careers dingus.

Yes.
Don't listen to , he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.

If you have the intelligence to complete a degree then you can easily progress up the corporate ranks to head positions in industry, from the starting point of an apprenticeship.
You get out what you put in.
I was forced to do an engineering apprenticeship by my parents, since it was against my interests and wishes, I hated it and dropped out after I completed it.
But the lads I completed the training with stayed, most of them are in top positions now.
Oil installation manager (man in charge of an entire oil platform)
Shutdown coordinator (office job, responsibility for entire oil platform shutdown plans [scheduled maintenance]).
Worldwide tooling consultant for oil well construction, another management position.
It takes 5-10 years to move from the workshop to management and then another 5-10 or so to work your way up there. By then you will be earning far in excess of the typical MUH DEGREE holder, in fact during your time "on the tools" you will too, assuming you have intelligence, drive and ability.
It's not the degree that makes people successful, it's just that intelligent people with drive tend to have degrees, it's self-selection in action.
A degree may open up some ENTRY LEVEL positions but it won't help you progress, your attitude, work ethic and ability is what determines that.
tl;dr your suggested route to riches is viable, success depends on how you apply yourself (and assuming you have the base intelligence to master each step on the ladder - degrees are a way to filter out low int people but intelligence does not depend on a degree.)

City is pretty good if you have urban warfare training. Also im in texas so its not like we have fucking trees. I would have to go up to New Mexico for anything decent and I would say fuck that.

Oh, I nearly forgot.
Your company will pay for you to do a degree course if you're of good caliber.
There's literally no reason to do it off your own back.

I know what's coming, and I want to see it.

Starvation is going to be the real issue not warfare.

After three weeks food supplies run out, after about 4-5 weeks all food will run out, people will start hunting and eating small animals and pets by week 6, by week 8 either FEMA comes in to save the goys by taking them to the camps or cannibalism starts.

No shit and this time it's the whole fucking world economy that goes under. I hope anons who want to make it through are already prepared to be able to live off the grid. Hoarding food for 6 months to a year is a good idea but I'd also invest in farming tools, seeds and if you can a small coop with 2-3 chickens for eggs and a goat for dairy. Not to mention a way to collect and filter rainwater or have a source of water nearby which you can filter. Don't forget funs and ammo too. And if you live in the north, a wood stove might be a good idea to keep warm if you have no generator or solar panels.

Well you are basing the assumption that every single person will be alive or in the area to consume all food. A more realistic thing is like people going door to door killing others and then taking the food only to have themselves taken out due to not hiding the fact that they are hording food and supplies.

I would honestly give big cities 2 months for all foodstuffs to run out then it would be another month or two for game/pets. But im lucky since I live in one of the worst cities when it comes to food. We have so much food centers in my city alone that its going to be hard to run out unless every single person opted to not kill anyone and sit in the city.

I horde food anyways so im not too worried. The only issue I would have is if this shit started during the beginning of winter. That would be the MAIN fucking problem since winter has been getting insanely nasty all over the US.

October or November are pretty likely user.

That feel when going to be an Alaskan homesteaders when the happaning comes

I feel like a sucker. I responsibly paid off my student debt a year ago.
I should have waited for the bailout.

I think the thing that would most piss me off is that if there is a bailout, that SJWs who have $120,000 in debt for Women's Studies degrees will get off the hook.

We should reopen the debtors prisons for SJWs exclusively.

when did I say any of that? I never even said anything about EE.

should have clarified for your autistic ass, the boomerspeak only applies well to low end jobs like my current shit job. I know full well it's bullshit for any job that requires real experience and not padded crap my current job asked for but were fine without.
no shit, I was speaking about the degrees.

that's something I worry about, along with getting into it late in the game.
thanks for the advice

This is an extremely astute point. That which masquerades as legitimate must be shown to be the contrary. The longer it continues its masquerade, the harder it falls. Should there be any form of intervention whatsoever, the true identity of such will never be fully recognised and will be allowed to take up a mediated form or a variation of it later on.

Harsh lessons bring about harsh future scrutiny.

Nice dubs but Appalachia is objectively the best place in North America.

The trend line of the third graph in pic 2. Isn't that the exact line used in the recent 'degree of radicalisation' junk science article the Washington Post shat out?

archive.is/MIgmi

Is this another (((pure coincidence)))?

The warning was right there.

Kek, the UK's "ooh ooh me too" policy of "copy everything America does" means we can't be far behind. Rhodes must fall? Not if all you Frankfurt School cunts fall first!

I just don't see that happening. Credit scores is how these kikes keep people hostage when they default on debt. The fear of a shitty credit score is enough to scare goyim into paying them back.

Don't forget about the interest goyim. It's going to be more than $3k.

Do you live in a barrel?
if so, teach me, senpai

It's a good thing, not to mention you could fire 75% of the staff at most universities and have no problems
The majority of Administration staff and Professors are absolutely useless people with no experience outside of the University world

I'd say that it was intended to be something like this:
1. Kikes trigger a complete meltdown that lasts for 2-3 years. And they perpetuate it and cause wars with Russia and China to restart the economy.
2. After that we are given a choice: nation states give all sovereignity to the UN anymore, one world currency and a democracy, we pwomise. Or even mroe chaos as the whole shadow government goes into supporting wars all over the globe.
3.After major protests all over the world, around 2020 the deal is made.

Good thing Holla Forums threw their trump card into the game. He completely changed the game, the playing field and the dimension in which it is played.

If Trump gets killed in office and Pence takes charge then they could still pull it off

It probably wouldn't be the UN, but rather the World Bank and IMF step in to "save" the world economy with laws and rules you have to agree to get their help

You are waaaaay over yourself.

Holla Forums didn't do shot

Fucking this

Liberals are the ones getting the shaft. All the art degree journo and indoctrination teachers are going to get fucked hard.

Mfw studying compsci
Mfw industry is literally starving for grads
Mfw even slackers get jobs

Maybe they should have studied something which is actually used to provide goods or services to other ppl

Is this true for state colleges too?

Glad I'm not paying mine then.

I was told this bubble couldn't burst because of the fact that the loans are backed by an entity that can arrest you for not paying it back.

Have fun training your chink and pajeet replacements

diogenes never wrote anything fam

College was a mistake. Got a chemistry degree a year ago and still can't find a job. Thinking about becoming a trucker. Gotta pay off this mass of debt somehow.

I forgot to mention this pay as your earn bullshit. Right now my loan payments are zero dollars, but I'm still accruing interest. After ten years of on time payments, any remaining balance on my loan will be forgiven. So theoretically, if I stay so poor as to have to pay zero dollars a month, my loan will be forgiven without me having to pay a cent.

Here's the deal though. Any forgiven balance is reported to the IRS as income. So you'll go from having no money and owing student loans, to having no money and owing a shitload of taxes. The IRS is even less forgiving than most student loan processors.

What specialty? If you went towards organic chemistry, there are plenty of jobs available as long as you had internship included as part of your courses. Back when I was doing that my focus was pharma, yeah I now know how evil working for big pharma is and that is partly why I got blacklisted I had set up a career path and it was all doable in the city I did my studies in. Pharma isn't the only sector in OC that you're quite likely to get hired in, as long as you don't try to outjew those kikes.

Do you know how to make pharmacy grade dexamphetamine?

It is a great performance enhancer and you can market it to white collar folks.

Diogenes was either the first recorded shitposter or just a fucking autist.

get a grad degree, that's what im doing , I can tell this shit is about to pop from all the faggots who did undergrad at brown in wymyns stydies and meanwhile I might pull out a real quick MS in architectural restoration/cultural resource management

t. guy who will work at geek squad

You do know that requires a lab set at home, expensive machinery to assure quality, access to precursors and that if you get caught you can get up to a life sentence for that in multiple places and death all around asia, right?

Scholarships are easier to get then credit cards. I'm not a minority and ranked up 30k looking up private local area scholarships from trade associations and that's not including state/national programs.

I have no Beethoven symphony for limp dicks selling their soul because they played leap frog in high school 4 years straight instead of volunteering and making decent grades.

If you look up individual programs within some uni's you can find that if join certain one's they even pay for boarding just like a football player. Cheezus Christ they even have free meal plans; you can get a diploma and an apprenticeship 4free if don't piss away your early youth.

You gotta jew the jew, meet a few of the directors in person. Dangle your scholarship bucks in front of their face; make a deal and threaten to go to a different college whenever they try to back track benefits. It's not rocket sci goofy goobers.

Story time.

Amphetamine manufacture is organic 1 level chemical knowledge.

Environmental herp derp, though my diploma just says chemistry. I actually temped at a pharmaceutical manufacturer for a few months, but the bitch decided to come back from her maternity leave. They kept me on for two weeks longer than they should have because of how good I was doing. Then they finally let me go and made all their permanent employees start working six shifts a week. Heard through the grapevine that a couple people quit, but the company won't return my calls or emails.

there just going to demand more government though

The vast majority of degrees would cease to matter if employers could just administer IQ tests. Anyway this was bound to happen eventually and is probably the biggest bubble in history about to burst. Better stock up on your canned beans.

I love bringing up how I have no debt to my fellow students. They get so fucking ass hurt it's delicious

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/veterans-college-drop-out_n_2016926.html
So basically you'll drop out and consider killing yourself. Good job. And this ignores that if you drop or fail a class you have to pay back the benefits.

Holy shit user

Holy shit Chad

End yourself

I think we skipped that phase. Or it came earlier in our history (at the founding) and not later, as this jpg suggets

its pretty obvious why your only option was to join the military. just fulfill your destiny and kill yourself since there arent any ACE cards in college

They would have used the federal aid for community college or vocational school. Gender studies and others are worthless.

Credit is on the way out.
No one gives a flying fuck about it anymore, its impossible to keep it high.

Make a car payment on time for 2.5 years but make ONE tardy payment and you lose more credit then you gained during all your payments.

The only ones who can achieve high credit are the rich who can afford to take credit cars out solely to raise their credit, or people who have such small bills they never miss a payment.

Holy shit goy

Oh fuck you, you cherry picking faggot.

If you actually read the book you would know we are 100-200 years to early for the collapse of the U.S.

BUY AND READ THE ACTUAL BOOK
SAME WITH FALLING DOWN, STOP WATCHING CLIPS AND WATCH THE ENTIRE MOVIE

.00000025 shekels has been deposited into your account

Lazy fucks.

All of that sounds awful.

Try going to school with non-whites. Try learning anything with 39 of them in a class.

I wouldn't want to go back to school if you paid me.

Trips and dubs of supreme truth, holy shit. Prison cell-Americans only get into college so a university can project their virtues. Ever look at the retention rate of a chicken fried colorful college? It's in the fucking negatives.

Long story short, I done goofed. Back when I was in my late teens I was studying Chemistry, with aim to go in the pharma industry. Then, eventually, I done goofed and pissed off some people over the internet then got hacked. They planted shit on my computer, got me arrested and while i was awaiting trial I got redpilled on big pharma. Eventually, the stress from court got to me, I failed courses. When I tried to reapply, after they gave me a forced semester of absence, I never got admitted again.

Environmental chem is shit from what I saw. Can you do analytic chemistry? You might have some chance with either water purification plants or the places that analyses the air in certain regions. There is also I believe a part of forensics that you might be able to apply to. Otherwise, if you can get the funding, there is also the possibility of becoming a freelance chemist, working as a subcontractor, from your own isolated lab (as long as you respect protocol and all laws).

I had a law class in highschool where my teacher would be actively giving niggers advice on how to not get arrested and the black jigaboos would never shut up.

Specifically the fat black women, ironically one got arrested for manslaughter after hitting a student with her car.

You'll end up dead like all of us, kike.

U wot m8

Not all colleges are public rat packed brainwashing sessions. I was able to get into a private college and already had all my general bull classes completed in public highschool due to a accelerated program offered and walked out with a generic AA 4free. The most I have ever had in my classes are 8 students total and we are all going towards the same profession.

Going to SUPER DUPER BURGER McCOLLEGE "DIVERSITY 100 STUDENT CLASSROOM YES" is your own fault. I bet 3 icetea bottles you walked into a generic community college english class and thought that was MIB tier the best of the best of the best sir.

Question is, when is the starting point??? 1776 or 1783????

whynotboth.jpb

How about you buy the fucking book and read it.
It's only 150 pages and is getting harder and harder to find as the family doesn't want it in print anymore.

But according to his own book the U.S hadn't even begun its Golden Era when he wrote it.

That shouldn't be anywhere before the Stock Market moved over here in the 50s

why not?

After watching some of the debate last night it's pretty clear to me that we've hit the wall and decline is our only future.

Something we need to kill is the stigma of skilled trades. Sure, the unions are pozzed to shit but that's nothing that can't be fixed. The point, is that as long as there is a civilization, it will need electricians, carpenters, plumbers, and all other kinds of people. These jobs can't be outsourced, and, while they could be automated eventually, as long as there are unions that won't happen. This is why unpozzing the trade unions is important. I believe that a good white society will eschew heavy automation in favor of making sure that men have a chance to work. When you make a machine to do the work of a man, you take something from the man.

You fucking Jew-blessed faggots think that the average guy has access to that? Regular people have to be in debt and get fucked over by Pajeets and chinks because they accept ridiculous wages sine they didn't have the debt forced by kikes on the middle class. I never could have gotten quality education as a kid, my parents were poor as dirt. I still don't know what living in a real house is like, all I know is rent slavery.

I doubt it, I think this is a pivotal moment, like when Claudius took over after the assassination of Caligula.

Well for one he was a soldier in the colonization army.
So he was one of those EWULL colonists.

On top of that he predicted the collapse of the British Empire and the degeneration of future generations, which his children are a part of.

Too make a short story long, they are basically salty as hell this nigga was right, about Britain and his kids being disappointing.

Why was ITT tech not allowed to have loans anymore?
Why were they targeted by the department of education?

They had more students defaulting on their loans than paying back.

Plumbing isn't something that some two-dollar spic or nigger can do, when untrained spics and "handymen" do plumbing it always ends up breaking, leaking, or violating codes. Same goes for electrician and HVAC jobs

Pieces of Roman culture live on across the globe to this very day. The US is nothing without the atomic bomb and media technology. It will take the US far less than 500 years to die and I doubt much of it's culture will live on.

You have an industrial accident level of salt because you can't go Tatami Galaxy on life; accept your doomed fate as a plumber. A fitting fate for someone who probably spent all of highschool playing video games.

I lived in a trailer park and was able to get everything by talking to the right people all within the public education system. Got average grades and average drive for success? Congrats you get the average American life.

Too many students defaulted so ITT tech lost the funds.

Some plumbers make over 80k a year though.

I am glad that you have a bright future ahead.

Planning on joining my local electricians union.

I know, but that can be fixed with a few purges.

I have like 3 grand to my name, my father has been locked up for drug shit since I was young as fuck, and my single mother raised me working at a grocery store. I also got thrown out of public school in grade 5, resulting in my having to homeschool myself because she was too busy/incapable. I have a 4.0 GPA now.

Go start a FAFSA, get your Pell Grant and stop being such a little bitch. The less money you've got, the more you're gonna get. Unless you continue to dwell in self-pity.

This, never listen to faggots who say service jobs are bad. That's absolute bullshit, you can easily raise a nuclear family being a plumber. As soon as you start work you get $12-$15/hr, and even more if you do commission work.

How do unions work anyway? I live in NC, so I know nothing about them

Another main issue is, we have mass communication now and internet.

This actually speeds up the spread of ideas and conditions in the mental state of people. Degeneracy spreads faster, but so does Renaissance.

Guess where the government gives those loans.

The Holy Anglosphere Empire will rise.

Lucky I did a degree where if I get desperate it's easy to "not play by the rules"

Every union is different, but most have apprenticeship programs that allow you to learn while you earn. You don't make as much money as someone with a Journeyman card, but after 4-5 years you finally get your Journeyman card, and any place you want to work will hire you, especially if you're an electrician.

Didn't say you'd be poor, just average. All I'm communicating on the purple piss board is don't get salty at the guy making 300k mathematics meme man and say it's not possible through normal non-juda ways.

man you really don't, when they start coming to collect that money physically is right around the time rahowa will kick off

My dad moved out of the working class into middle class by becoming a plumber.

The shit is not that bad pay wise. If SHTF and your degree is useless, get an apprenticeship.

Either you shit gold or you haven't even graduated yet.

Student loans should be for people with 115 IQ so it will reduce the niggers.

I shit butter honestly

sounds like health insurance reforms fucking you over lad, I got fucked out of full time because of that shit

fucking drop out and become a janitor you pleb

Actually I've got a background similar as yours, I was wrong. The only difference is I accidentally pissed off an intelligence agency asset in my teenage years so I've been blocked for years.

White collar people are so fucking afraid of using their hand or being seen as inferior that they don't know how bad they're getting reamed in the ass. No viable movement/revolution will succeed until Jenny from Accounting and Joe from Client Services realize they're getting shafted.

I gave up on plumbing when I got called into an apartment where a fat nigger had plugged up their drains with drugs and had broken the faucet off behind the plastic bath-tub housing and there was probably 10 gallons of boiling hot water pouring on me every 30 seconds and while I was busy getting scalded all over my arms and chest a fat nigger was standing the other room texting. good on you though

Sweet. Maybe now they'll have to start admitting more FUCKING WHITE MALES (who can actually pay lel), the price of tuition will crash and there will be much less Marxist underwater basket weaving.

I love it when leftism bites back.

why would you guys intentionally fuck with intelligence assets and not try to get a job?
I've been dropping lines in my phone conversations about how i want a job and if these faggots won't clean shop then they should look to people with the will to do so, what else do i have to do to get that meeting

Okay I admit it I fell for the college meme and I regret it now
BUT I don't understand faggots who run up like 100,000+ in loans. Mine were just 20k and that's after the full four years.

The reason I say doomed plumber is because it's the best job you can realistically get without major college. I mean no real offense by it.

Yeah whatever nigga, the only pleb here is you

A good white society needs to not stigmatize manual labor. We get the spics BECAUSE they come for the jobs not even niggers want. They do construction and landscaping and other stuff that could be putting food on the tables of white families, but is instead going over the border to bring in more of them.

this tbh, Im in a masters program in building restoration policy/management, etc. and the amount of faggots who think its "lol basically just carpentry" don't know that you can literally get contracts anywhere in the united states since everyone lives in houses and all houses age but appriciate in value whereas coding a CPU only matters in big cities where infrastructure exists
literally learning how to build in SHTF

My observations may be limited to my region but the electrical unions aren't doing so hot, my coworker says he's like 300th in line for work at the union(doing independent residential right now). Its good pay for sure but in an economy like this people do their best to avoid buying union guys for jobs.

some schools charge more per tuition, i had a prepaid plan and im still 25K in the hole because of how ridiculous the cost is even in state. some people are also retards, and by some I mean oh so fucking many, who move to another state to go to school and then have to pay double because of out of state tuition which is allowed to go for 20k a semester

its faggots who want to go to top tier state schools and private schools, they are all fucking retards who want to live the big-city superstar lives they see on TV, we will be selling them like cattle during the racewars

is that grad program the leaping off point from civil engineering undergrads? I've always liked architecture but never even thought to try it during my uni days.

john glubb's study of civilizations is not a fucking medical text on how to read societies age you fucking moron, you look at themes. if you don't think that the US is at a crux or turning point right now you should just stop posting

I just started going to a community college so I can get a highschool diploma.

I'm thinking i'll do a trade school program like machining or their electrician program. Its fucking brutal to go from sit around NEET to having shit to do. I've only been going for 2 days and I already feel worn out.

I think it does depend on region, but in my area, electricians are in such short supply in many factories. Even fewer are electricians who actually know their shit. So, they take who they can get, even if that means springing for union boys.

I was a history undergrad but there are alot of civil engineers in my program who couldn't cut it at architect schools, we are defiantly beneath them as well as city planners but adaptive use of old buildings is a growing field thanks to economic depression and green-eco fags. the building boom of post '08 is all on credit and its going to die in a few years, old buildings will just be renovated like they do in europe.

How does this affect a college student majoring in Electrical Engineering with no loans, but federal grants and pocket money?
Are universities going to be shutting down?

does anyone else feel exhausted after having to interact with people for a long time? I don't know what it is but trying to be courteous to normalfags and people I detest really takes the wind out of my sails.

Work your willpower. If you can't then you deserve sterilization for being a cuck.

the whole shit is crashing down, no one will be paying off their debts

Lemme tell you I was fucking psyched when they started building and even more a year later once I saw people going in and out.

just realize alot of them will be literally shocked into inaction in a few years whereas you will know exactly what to do, alot of them will flee the country. times are changing

Yeah but I think this is much worse in the end because the bubble isn't really centered around a tangible commodity such as housing or real estate. This bomb goes off and our labor supply takes a direct hit…

italianate buildings are my buildinfu tbh

so the program itself is building restoration/policy management? I'm thinking of just staying in academia but philosophers are the most pretentious faggots you will ever meet and I'd rather not suffer through the hell that is phi grad school and all of it's cultmarx degeneracy. Appreciate the info.

You don't even seem to fucking be capable of reading.
I've said exactly that in this thread you fucking abhorrently retarded nigger.

You're a fucking argumentative contrarian who just wants to fucking argue.

wait, i'm a cuck if I don't enjoy being around leftist shit heads and dealing with pointless bills?

Its frustrating how I have a constant urge to call someone a stupid nigger but I realize if I do then i'll just be throwing myself into a world of shit.

Hell, it was disliking niggers that made me into the 24 year old NEET with no diploma in the first place.

academia is a trap, don't do it. its cultural resource management tbh best schools are at purdue and las crusas. its generally in the geography school in the STEM campus

filtered

Used to. I learned that normalfags don't give a shit about interactions unlike anyone who has social anxiety. The way I broke it sadly against Holla Forums recommendations* was to go get drunk in a crowded place, like a bar, for a year and interact with them. You'll then realize that most people have shit memory and are retarded, but you'll stop having anxiety since you've practiced it. Since then, I can interact with anybody regularly without booze and what I've understood from that year still bears truth.

I am ugly fat piece of shit that wants to die as soon as possible. But that's normal, i adjusted to a life of giving myself pleasure of masturbating and playing video games. Occasionally talking about politics and influencing nationalism in people on the internet, while not representing what i am talking about.

I just hope people won't commit my mistakes and end up like me.

Fucking christ are you soft.

Please respond.

For-profit Uni's will shutdown, public and private depends on how much they use loan leaches.

So maybe a good 1/4th will be in hotwater.

who knows, learn some trade skills during summer so you can survive in the FEMA camps

Work out and get /fit/ or commit suicide, useless piece of shit.

you can always change yourself

I know that feel fam - wound-up and worn-out at the same time.

I have a bad habit of wearing a fake smile around normal people so much that at the end of the day, my face muscles hurt.

I fear I'll never break this insane social conditioning that I've internalized.

Finally, I understand now!

Probably not anytime soon you got another 5 years till shit starts to decline fast.

Most college students are graduating but despite not getting jobs in their selected field are slumming of mom and dad.
This will change though at the instant of economic upset.

However you don't need to worry about paying your college bills, as they are guaranteed by government and will probably be just whisked away by government.

4b9a51
Don't listen to this faggot, just scroll up to read our exchange, the minute he got proved wrong he ran and filtered me.

A huuuuuuugggggeeeeee faggot.

Already tried, got fit, gone on dates, realized all women are sluts and change men every week, had an emotional breakdown and got fat again because was drinking and eating at kfc too much, while crying at lost memories and lost job too. Life is shit.

fuck me I thought I was the only one.

I hate having to put on a fake smile when i'm talking to people. Nothing they say makes me laugh, nothing about what they say to me makes me happy, and nothing about their personality gives me joy. They just fucking annoy me.

ours sucks worse right now

Agreed.
You have niggers blog posting and niggers blocki… I mean filtering.
On top of any wrong thinking leading to a ban.

This makes me feel much better. Thanks for the information.

lad, if that doesn't sound like a purpose then I don't know what does holy shit Cultural Resource Management? You could argue we practice that exact concept here, albeit not in an architectural context, on a daily basis,

I never believed in addiction. I stopped smoking tobacco the day I decided to and never got back toit. I also got clear of Opiates anytime prescriptions were up. If you're an addict, you lack willpower IMO.

yeah I hope it works out, doesn't pay as well as being a STEMcuck but I'm kind of a liberal arts/tradecuck type of guy, will probably end up an over certified joiner/restorative contractor but at least I can run for a state commission office and keep buildfags out of small town centers with their shitty CAD-new modernist bullshit buildings

How do you fix the emptiness?

You absolute nigger. Coalburning is the Queen of Spades. It has always been. Now if the woman has the card itself tattooed, and it has a king half looking the other way, that deffo means her husband likes getting cheated on.

good job reading the thread faggot

I have potential access to a reasonable amount of undeveloped land after I finish college. What can I do to prep it for a happening? What should I study in the meantime?

with a length of rope.
(or faith in God)

If its land you can farm on.
Build a house, buy a tractor, a ATV, maybe a windmill or solar panel.
Buy a generator.
Rent out the rest of the land you are not using as farm land to local farmers.
Pay your upkeep and property tax with what you get for rent.

Literally everyone I know my age is in Debt up to their eyes. They made fun of me for it before. They're not laughing now.

Meh. I went to MMI in 04. The curriculum was based on carbureted hardware. The Marine industry had already shifted to EFI.

They will never see another dime from my student loans. ABSOLUTE CON =SCHOOLING. Yes nigger Government, I said I will shoot anyone of you niggers at anytime. YOU WILL HANG.

That's how I feel.
I am in Life Insurance now making around 40k in my first couple of years.
Not much but sure as hell better then anything else I know.
My Step-Brother and Step-Sister had good grades, were always what I was compared with, both attended college.
And now both have degrees they can't get employment with, and have to be supported by my father and his wife.
It is aggravating though, having all this evidence of college not being a good investment and YET niggers still roll their eyes when you say its a scam.

Prepare for when it finally does all tumble down that these guys say they were against college from the start.
Saw the same exact thing with Obamacare.

Yeah or maybe just build a bugout cabin and learn2blackout so nobody can hear you practice.

You think rural farmers are going to have a problem?
If shit hits the fan and money essentially becomes meaningless Farmers will be the ones who want for nothing.

Nigga, I am telling you from real experience.
I have a farm my father built that has literally everything you need.
Underground tanks of both gas and diesel.
ATV'S and an all terrain golf cart we call the Mule.
A metal room filled with guns and ammo
Windmill AND solar panels
Abundant game and wildlife
Low density of people
Enough board to hole up my entire family in there

When everything goes to shit, that's where I'll go, if I don't buy an Island first.

Post 9/11 master race

the US is more like the seluced empire no matter how badly you fan boys desperately want it to be Rome. Its a successor kingdom that inherited a massive amount of land mostly by chance and will likely not survive the test of time

And what will?
We have the largest military in the world, which is the reason we are still not fucked with, we could have every single tank and plane blown the fuck up and fucking just take out more out of storage, shit we have Museums that have WORKING military equipment they maintain.

We have the Stock market which we stole from the Brits because they got bombed to shit, then made a killing on rebuilding their country.

We will probably be making a killing removing your kebab problem as well.

America is fucking amazing in concept and if it wasn't for the lazy american who has become to lax due to indulgence we would still be great.

However what makes America truly great is how long it takes for corruption to start to have a large effect.

By the time things really get bad a new generation will be formed cynical and intelligent to the problems the country faces, because of being raised during a time of struggle.

Which is what happened right after the Dust Bowl, and Civil War.
We will keep on keeping on and you angry, salty as hell Canadacucks, Eurocucks are Brazilians can cry when like the Phoenix rise from our ashes.

'Well, yes I am,' said Frodo. 'It is my shoulder. The wound aches, and the memory
of darkness is heavy on me. It was a year ago today.'
'Alas! there are some wounds that cannot be wholly cured,' said Gandalf.
'I fear it may be so with mine,' said Frodo. 'There is no real going back. Though I
may come to the Shire, it will not seem the same; for I shall not be the same. I am
wounded with knife, sting, and tooth, and a long burden. Where shall I find rest?'
Gandalf did not answer

Most commercial farmers specialize in only two or three things. Enjoy eating corn with sugar 24/7.

Provided you have a well on your land. And wells can run dry.

which require gasoline, maintenance and eventually replacement

and poverty and low or no education.

you can also eat maggots for protein but ok that's a shitty alternative

Don't get me wrong: you and your family seem hella ok with me. But I don't think farmers will be the new ubermensch after a shtf scenario.

Anyway can have both if he has enough land for it. Why not combine a small farm with a bugout cabin a few miles away? And you do have a point with the money raised from renting out land but I'd be very critical with who I'd rent out to (only rent out to like-minded and like-skinned people) Play it right and you can gain political influence which would be very important in a shtf scenario, play it wrong and you will be devoured by the same people you were helping over the years (that's why my initial response was rather cynical)

Please don't tell me this bubble is going to burst while Trump is in office.

Are you using your head?
Commercial farmers farm for a profit, so they farm one specific product, then farm soybeans to let them die, to fertilize the ground.
But if shit went to hell they would be growing what they need, why would the be commercially growing when their isn't any demand?
Fucking retard.
So can everything else? Saying a well can run dry is like saying one day the ground will be robbed of nutrients, sure, but a water source in Michigan is not going to be drained by a family or even a small village.
Which is why we have oil and diesel in tanks, on top of that how long you think the happening will last? For the rest of the history of man?
I give it as long as the Dust Bowl and great depression.
What a great fucking guess, many farmers are highly educated and make a decent buck, not nearly as much as they did but not awful.
What are you even trying to say?
You sound like a contrarian faggot who just wants to argue your opinion is the most correct even though you lack any substance to explain why.

Nothing to worry about kiddos, everything's looking swell.

t. Boomer

Trump has already stated he would be the one to Pop it.

The nigga would become literal Jesus, becoming probably the most hated man but doing what is needed for the country.
The sooner its popped the sooner the recovery, the History books will probably tell the truth after 50 years.

Yeah because they're such great farmers who don't need monsanto's special fairy seeds to not fuck up a harvest. Also all farmers are prepared for any shtf scenario and own the seeds and knowledge for what you're talking about, right?

And you sound like Mao Zedong.

I've been reading the writing on the wall for a while now. Since I found Holla Forums in 2010 in HS, I've been fairly aware at the University meme, and I've even been vocally outspoken against it, or at the very least critical of it, to my teachers, friends, and parents. Yet I still went regardless.

I suppose in a way I have an advantage over a lot of people, my brother included (even though I'd warned him of this shit for a long time now), as I understand how the system is gamed and how people get fooled. I know the realities of it and therefore can plan and act accordingly.

I wasn't about to be a fool and go for a meme degree like CS, or even worse, a humanities degree (even though I love history). My major is currently IET (Information Engineering Technology), and for those that don't know, it's basically the hands on method of engineering, though I suppose no actual engineering is being done, as opposed to shittons of math and theory in a pure engineering field. Basically I'm studying IT. I also work for my college's IT as well.

My biggest issue, however, is that I'm sick and tired of it. I knew that I wouldn't enjoy College before I left HS, and two and half years later, not much has changed. I'm tired of it and I'm essentially just going through the motions. I mean, I'm fairly smart myself but I won't overestimate so far as to say I'm an intellectual supreme or whatever, just above average. And given this fact, it makes it so much more easier for me to recognize that the majority of people I share a class with are, for lack of a better phrase, fucking morons who really shouldn't be there in the first place. I mean seriously, I see some people who still speak, read, and write like they're still in fucking middle school. I lump myself into the group that probably shouldn't be in college as well, but not for the same reasons as just stated. I'm more of a hands on worker, which is why I enjoy IT so much, but this university "academia" bullshit is really getting to me.

I keep saying that I'll just stay for one more semester and see what comes up, over and over again, hoping that my mind might be changed at some point, but thus far it hasn't at all. The obligations of getting "good grades" just sits incredibly uncomfortably with me as opposed to the obligations of work. I can deal with work obligations just fine, but worrying about that midterm paper I have to turn in and get an A on, it just really, really grinds me.

Like I said earlier, I've been reading the writing on the wall and I'm really wanting to find myself more in a blue collar line of work, telecom cabling to be specific. I know I'd be good at that as I'm good at managing cables and shit. I'm just hoping I can get on board relatively soon.

Sorry for the essay. Just thinking a lot here.

As far as related to agriculture and knowing how to fucking farm yes?
As far as shit happening the government fucking up and collapsing would probably help them MORE.

Nice fucking strawman, when you lose an argument always remember kids to accuse someone of being a person that no one likes.

philosophy degree best degree

Some people actually like Mao. So instead I would accuse you of being you.

your only argument

people wrote of him

the Sam Hyde of his day

My only argument?
I had several which you dropped because you lacked a rebuttal, now you latch on too the
Which comes from liberal propaganda that depicts farmers as hicks because they largely vote conservative.

Many farmers homeschool their children, and they score higher then public school kids, and despite your retarded ideas, farmers do not literally grab Mansanto pixie seeds stick them in the ground and forget about them.

If you think this then you are an enormous retard who doesn't understand much but argues like he does.

actually he did. no records survive.

No your only argument is constantly alluding to the idea that the farmer is some kind of special superman with above human abilities. Which is why I humorously compared you with Mao Zedong which left you eternally buttpained.

That's an obvious strawman and you just posted right after complaining about my debating tactics, you hypocrite. You can stop posting now. Next time read properly what someone typed before going into a fit of rage, there was no reason for your hostilities in the first place you sensitive little faggot.

Where did I argue that?
I only said they were educated and understood farming.
And wouldn't be farming for commercial reasons if the economy collapsed.

You are the pinnacle if idiocy.

Really
After you said this about hunting?

hey faggot, what was the point in coming into the thread and picking a fight you're the one who started picking apart the dude's post

You will kill yourselfand everyone in your dept, academics are absolutely shit tier and it's an awful work environment

Thanks for a few pink haired fuckers my degree now is worth as much as toilet paper. I just wanted to work on cinema or TV and now I have to be lucky if I become a shitty comunity manager.

I fucking hate social media and anything it created.

implying a new, very physical Revolution of the Mind isn't necessary to cull the bloat of this once noble pursuit
it's been considered, but we do need to reclaim ground.

No, he gave somebody horrible advice and I tried to correct that. I even tried to find a middle way:
>Anyway can have both if he has enough land for it. Why not combine a small farm with a bugout cabin a few miles away? And you do have a point with the money raised from renting out land but I'd be very critical with who I'd rent out to (only rent out to like-minded and like-skinned people) Play it right and you can gain political influence which would be very important in a shtf scenario, play it wrong and you will be devoured by the same people you were helping over the years (that's why my initial response was rather cynical)

But he just kept on being butthurt! So fuck you too for being another illiterate farmer who's primarily motivated by a (correct) sense of inferiority. This shit has gone offtopic as fuck but I'm the only one saging. That alone says enough…

he was describing his own situation chill the fuck out

Farming is expensive and time-consuming. Most will never know how to farm on a useful scale.

These threads are always filled with, "when the economy collapses… I'll.." Placing your future on an unlikely scenario is horrible advice. I don't care how much evidence in infographics is posted; it is still unlikely. What are people here going to do today? What about next year?

Assume the economy probably won't collapse (I know this is hard for a lot of you) and make your plans accordingly. Should it collapse, you will have made modest preparations and not placed yourself in detriment to a fantasy.

I wish I could learn how to farm at least for self substaintment.

History proves you wrong.
The Dustbowl and great depression were only 100 years ago.
Warsaw Germany was only 50.
The Romans almost collapsed because of inflation and didn't figure out why printing more money doesn't work, we didn't figure it out for another 800 years during the renascence.

socrates was a very poor gadfly.
checked.

Are you his boyfriend or something? Stay out of it. And sage or die you reddit import.

It takes a shitload of food to farm just for yourself, we are talking about an entire years worth of food solely off a season of farming.

There are a few things that are particularly easy to grow and abundant.
Potatoes for one, however you can't rely on them for nutrition.
Cucumbers as well, and beans.

it's always amusing to call an autist out

Then fill the pointed ends with pointed stuff and/or poo-poo pee-pee.

Aren't potatos the 'panacea' of all vegetables? the right amount of carbohydrates, vitamins and even proteins, or that was what I've been always hearing.

Can you be alive eating what you produce in a 'urban field'? I mean growing vegetables in your balconry.

Like I said you can't even read. I TYPED THAT MAGGOTS ARE A BAD ALTERNATIVE TO HUNTING YOU BLIND FAGGOT. I WAS ACTUALLY AGREEING WITH YOU. LIKE I TYPED EARLIER THERE WAS NO REASON FOR YOUR HOSTILITIES. Yeah I'm mad now you dumb faggot. You deserve a foot up the ass.

I never did that. I already told you that's a strawman and called you a hypocrite for it. And now you're just going to repeat that same strawman? Fine, I'll just call you a kike then.

You can post whatever you want now. Go ahead and be butthurt about NOTHING and take out your persecution complex (heh, kike) on everyone here for all I care. I just want everyone to see you for what you really are, that's all.

Fun hobbies. Good lulz

You're thinking of oats. and squats.

Bananas, you can basically live on bananas alone.

I think you are mentally ill, there was no reason to bring up maggots and if you did mean to agree you sounded like the complete opposite to anyone with two cents to rub together.

Why are you mad?

tfw have 30K(sterling) in gold

Fuck. Guess I'll have to settle for being a nurse for a while.

Because you're an imbecile and it's impossible to come to any terms with you.

You never wanted to come to terms faggot stop pretending.

Just become a caretaker.
There are so many boomers out there all of millennials could become caretakers and there still wouldn't be enough.

That's what I was before I became a nurse.

It's awful, man. Boomers are worse than fucking children.

Keep posting those line infantry pics user.

They're great screen savers

((free))
((education))

I actually have these laying around because I'm making a dungeons and dragons campaign where the players are irregulars in a pseudo-French Revolutionary napoleonic army.

Anyone has any books or documentaries on how colleges and unis went from serious institutions of higher learning to marxist daycare for adults who want to learn liberal arts and women's studies?

Didn't know how much I wanted this until now.

Any room?

I'm a forever DM that grew up on AD&D

It is "free" only thing you absolutely have to pay here is the paperwork for each year (about 20-ish dollars). And as for the ((education)), if engineering tier stuff is somehow pozzed I am unaware of it.

also checked

I'm still working on it, nothing's off the ground.

I like to prepare a lot before starting up.

Don't worry goyim. Its only a problem in the ((future)). And with low birth rates its not as if you're selling your children's future : ^ )

Shame sounds like an awesome setting, good luck user.

Its about to fall apart actually

It's pretty simple, there's two main reasons

Marxists and Jews established themselves on all the big "Boards of X" and "American Association of Y" back in the 20s and 30s via nepotism, which leads to their way of thinking dominating academia over time. MacDonald talks about it in "Culture of Critique"
Secondly, you have tons of money flowing into universities from federal loans, which are treated as a never ending tap for money. Naturally to keep that flow rolling in Universities start making up bullshit degrees and encouraging students to stay longer, especially since the University isn't responsible for what happens to students after they graduate. Which is also why universities only track whether or not graduates are employed rather than where they're employed.

The situation has gotten absurd, to the point where in a few years masters degrees are going to be useless, already MBA, MPP, and MPH are a joke and most unis only have them as a degree mill for suckers

Not yet.

They have to kill us all for that to happen. Every last one. And we're still a majority in our countries.

We can fight, user. Don't forget that.

GOOD. I was just reading campusreform…. just fuck everyone who isn't White and every last cuck.

You're not useless user.
Teach yourself programming and discrete mathematics using online resources.
Just those two things, nothing else.
This will ensure your usefulness in the future. I'm serious.

When will it bubble burst in the next 10 years or 20 i want to hear some estimates and why then

the biggest thing for me was ironing out my sleeping. going full NEET to 12 hour shifts was a pain for a few weeks till I got the sleep pattern down.
before that I had the typical 25/26hour day most NEETs end up on.

PRAISE KEK

For thy trips his will be done.

a lot would depend on how the economy does, I suspect you wouldn't see a pop of student loans until the economy is in the shitter, moreso than it is now

Op shilling for jill stein

Is it a coincidence that Dale is a cuck?

it won't matter the wymyns studies fools are still stuck with a useless degree, the STEM majors have some useful ideas about how the world works.

The Age of Decadence.
(e) Decadence is marked by:
Defensiveness
Pessimism
Materialism
Frivolity
An influx of foreigners
The Welfare State
A weakening of religion.
(f) Decadence is due to:
Too long a period of wealth and power
Selfishness
Love of money
The loss of a sense of duty.
We are seeing a lot of this in the US in the west in general.

So anyone refereeing to this as a sign of collapse has a fair point.

If socialist countries can have "free" aka state-backed college with no student payment required whatsoever and succeed (see Argentina for example) then why the fuck can't America?
Also, don't students have to work for the state during the last year of the course and even in some cases years after graduating?

do you even know these feels?

Good thing I'm paying out of pocket to spite the kikes. I'm broke as fuck but I'd rather be broke than in debt, familia.

I have no debt and never have

This, this, and this. Because niggers naturally have lower IQ scores a (((supreme court))) case made IQ tests illegal because raciss and now employers have to rely on endorsements from universities which are risky at best, I have heard anecdotes about CS grads not being able to do fizz buzz or program a tic tac toe game as part of the interview tests and I didn't believe it until one of my friends in the industry confirmed that that shit actually happens. It is amazing how much that one decision fucked employers, the economy, and led to this mess. In a perfect world, degrees should be replaced with certification exams and certification prep courses for everything from plumbing to electrical engineering to medicine. Why should any employer choose for example someone with a degree and mediocre CPA scores over an autodidact NEET who passed the CPA with flying colors? Why do we have to waste time and money with marxist brainwashing core curriculum classes that have zero value to any career? Why cant there just be 2-4 year programs which focus entirely on passing industry accepted certifications? Even the excuse of "education trains better citizens its not all about specialization you have to be well rounded" doesn't work you would include all of the core curriculum and more rounded stuff in HS if that was the case. The only reason this isn't the accepted system is because kikes would not be able to inflate a lucrative bubble and brainwash kids if it were the case.

Not to be that guy, but IQ is not everything when it comes to prepping someone for a career. Character, mental health, and ability to handle stress/socialization are as necessary for employees as sharp workers. Careers that require extremely high mental discipline and work ethnic should have long term "schools" or "universities" because when organized properly those institutions do a great job of developing young people and white genes really do allow for 20+ years of hardcore academic specialization before a career, all of which is necessary for later success. Those institutions if formed in the Aryan image would also do their part to build character and test judgement, creating an additional layer of legitimacy which current degrees lack (as though they have any).

One of the main goals of Jews/marxists is to invert the parts of our system that work well. It not only causes demoralization on the given front, but the likelihood that the institution will be destroyed rather than rebuilt. Either way it costs the host (Western Civilization) all the multi-generational development which makes us an "advanced" civilization.
Our whole education system has to be reworked now, but I wouldn't throw everything that worked out, especially not colleges in the classical sense or even high school. Those institutions just need to be reoriented toward objective virtue.

Here I am, one of the crowd that will get fucked by this. College degrees are a joke, and only fools think they are worth anything good now.

I don't really think there's a very compelling argument that young men can't develop those skills while working as an apprentice under an experienced worker, the fact of the matter is that's how we did it for literally thousands of years. Work (and to an extent competitive sports), in my opinion, is a far better teacher of discipline and character, I know I never once felt very compelled to work hard in school on meaningless assignments beneath my skill.

The notion of the strictly standardized school has been in my opinion a failure, it has provided an overwhelmingly large number portion of the populace of the illusion of knowledge rather than actually equipping them with what they need to be successful. Personally it kind of irks me how many millions of dollars have gone to getting children to memorize multiplication tables that they've entirely forgotten by high schools end. I think education should be condensed, and have a more career path focused plan. The whole idea of the modern school system is the misguided but well intentioned efforts of egalitarians to make everybody wealthy geniuses.

Not every white has the ability to be a doctor or engineer, and twenty years of formal education is far in excess of what is necessary for the majority of middle class jobs. You can be highly paid skilled worker with surprisingly little education, and the majority of the savants are so far ahead of the class that they find their education useless.

Hey remember how Sanders is pushing for tax payer subsidized education?

Remember how his wife was a director of a shitty liberal arts school?

Life is cruel.

Bad goy, I bet you're a Trump supporter! Un(((educated))) goys are the worst!

The college memes about leftism are real by the way, I didn't believe it at first.

CHECKED

4U

Not to be that technocrat, but you sound like you're stuck in the 1960s or most likely the 1940s. The degree of required specialization that's amplified in recent years due to the saturated labor pool of H1B monkeys, coupled with online education equalizes any character boosts and ensures every worker, even in management, is replaceable. Capital elites may have all of these attributes you've mentioned and are allowed the time to develop them, but there's no need for anyone else to have them unless that individual's in the military or another form of bureaucratic work. You state this was due to the inversion of the system by kikes, which seems partially correct.

Our system at least in the Jewsa was primarily based on the protestant work ethic, a quasi meritorious system which then found itself victim to kike subversion and usurped for cronyism. It worked well enough getting us to where we are though certain aspects of society have obviously suffered, most notably government. Your argument would work better for European states with a more recent history of serfdom. But in America, for how quickly fields are emerging and disappearing currently through globalization, your system of ensuring leaders have ample time to develop virtue and character are rooted in idealism and useless in face of expanding technologies and expanding populations.

There's no point in wasting this amount of time unless you had a form of eugenics in place and had bureaucracy in every aspect of the individual's life.

Either way, it's a terrible situation we're in and are heading towards but this form of education you're speaking of will never occur unless we get national socialism or communism with a requisite of eugenics.

Wow nice digits user.

2W

Dumping NASA Future of War documents from 2000s predicting our current situation.

Behold, a frog!

Rest of the doc is on warfare (p.34+)

stopthecrime.net/docs/nasa-thefutureof-war.pdf

if a university will fund my PhD I mean, do I say no? the job market is shit and about to collapse in and by its own devices as it is

btw I'm and I cited that presentation in my MA thesis to really capture the times we're living in

You'd be insane to not accept a fully-funded PhD position. Definitely do it.

Paste your abstract if it's non-identifiable.

cool I think I'll do that then. I had great colleagues with interesting backgrounds. department had some government infiltration too that though I could've exploited the connections, I didn't.

so far as posting the abstract, it would hard to do that without it going back to me because I published it with open access.

in place of that i'll sum it up. i looked at the GMO industry from a technological, political, and philosophical (heidegger) angle and determined that while it doesn't threaten our future in terms of what the human agricultural endeavor is, it is a futile technology that fails to understand itself in basic darwinian terms. I go in a rant about biosphere2 and how it failed by its own design as a metaphor for that analysis

let me clarify "darwinian terms" if anyone's curious about GMO skepticism: I mean that the conventional approaches in the industry are defeated by natural ecological resistance or adaptation to roundup, Bt, or whatever else

You can still go back to Africa and be kingz and shieet.
In the land of the blind..

I don't grok your point, unless you're speaking of man's attempt at applying codified direction to the process of adaptation, but then again you only gave me a few sentences and I'm sure it distorted the thesis. Some info can't be condensed.

Small world though user. Had an ecological anthro class with that shitty relic as its partial focus.

I don't agree in term of GMO being benign.
1) its alive in the wild and can change.
2) its our food and we rely on it to live.
3) (((corporate))) interest have their hands in it.
4) (((corporates))) wish to have a captive market and there's no market more captive than starving people.

I'm glad, uni is just a Marxist safe space protected by the conffirmation bias.

Could not believe CS grads cant do this, sad really, I'm sick right now haven't coded in a year and taught my self java, 15 mins. I never worked as a java coder, maybe I should have.

package fizzbuzz;
public class FizzBuzz {
public static void main(String[] args) {
int endNum =101;
String grade;

for (int i =1;i < endNum; i++) {
if (i%5==0& i%3==0 ) {
grade = "FizzBuzz";
} else if (i%5==0) {
grade = "Buzz";
} else if (i%3==0) {
grade = "Fizz";
} else {
grade = Integer.toString(i);
}
System.out.print(grade);
System.out.print(", ");
}
}
}
1, 2, Fizz, 4, Buzz, Fizz, 7, 8, Fizz, Buzz, 11, Fizz, 13, 14, FizzBuzz, 16, 17, Fizz, 19, Buzz, Fizz, 22, 23, Fizz, Buzz, 26, Fizz, 28, 29, FizzBuzz, 31, 32, Fizz, 34, Buzz, Fizz, 37, 38, Fizz, Buzz, 41, Fizz, 43, 44, FizzBuzz, 46, 47, Fizz, 49, Buzz, Fizz, 52, 53, Fizz, Buzz, 56, Fizz, 58, 59, FizzBuzz, 61, 62, Fizz, 64, Buzz, Fizz, 67, 68, Fizz, Buzz, 71, Fizz, 73, 74, FizzBuzz, 76, 77, Fizz, 79, Buzz, Fizz, 82, 83, Fizz, Buzz, 86, Fizz, 88, 89, FizzBuzz, 91, 92, Fizz, 94, Buzz, Fizz, 97, 98, Fizz, Buzz, BUILD SUCCESSFUL (total time: 0 seconds)

More to the point who needs to go to college now any way? Look at what is available online now. Liberal art schools are probably gone, will be an improvement.

It's a skill, not a career, which is why it doesn't pay well unless you're a veteran.

Students today are just lazy. If they worked harder none of this would have happened.

not being a retard and being good at writing essays is great

of course not, if they're offering to fund take it

Where can I pursue a fine degree in Jewish studies

wtf that photo

Tell us how you feel and what your credit score is after a decade of not paying back your loans.

The said the same about mortgages…

The point of unions is to make sure that fair deals between employers and employees can co-exist. When you have this teamster shit and other corrupt bullshit occurring like with the automotive companies, then the person who benefits are the union bosses and their cronies.

Trades are the way to go, have been since the 90's when I completed mine(fuckin $2.25/hr when the min.wage was $6.25). Fuck you can even super-specialize if you want. Two of my friends went that way with their automotive/diesel engine repair, they now both own two of the largest specialized electronics repair shops. Since cars are getting electronics heavy, dealerships don't or can't afford to have mechanics on staff that are specialized(unless they're fleet shops or truck fleet repair). Started out making $20k/yr as an apprentice, both clear around $1.4m/yr after taxes. Long slog for 10 years though–4yrs for apprenticeship, 2yrs for specialization, another 2yrs before you get enough reputation to launch your own business. Got the patience though? It's the way to go, lot of other trades benefit from very specific specialization too.

Holla Forums rigged all the online polls in the very beginning, over a year ago. That gave Trump the credibility he needed at the time.

Neutral observer: Pretty sure you're mentally ill. His plan is better than 99% of others on this board. Certainly better than your nonexistent plan.

I agree entirely but it's a failed convention at its outset. on the other hand, we've been engineering monocultures for millennia which is also problematic: see potato famine, a clonal crop

user. I too got fit and had well intentions, but they have slave women and internet blacklists. It's guns and blood at this point.

The fuck? I don't even get those by being a citizen in my country!

That's going to be too convenient at the day of the rope…

Some of you may have not even noticed this, or were too young, but the 2008 collapse had a big hand in this student bubble

When it became extremely evident that people couldn't find work when the SHTF in 08, the fed govt made more money available to all educational institutions.

They made a gigantic tv and radio advertising campaign telling people to go get educated so that it would help make sure you were able to find a job during those tough times. Since people had absolutely nothing going for job prospects, they took the bait.

Here's where the problem spread like a cancerous tumor:

First, you already had virtually every young person taking out student loans to finance their entire education.

Second, you now had EVERYONE ELSE in the country trying to get in on the action. Single mothers, old people, googles, etc., were desperate and were willing to do ANYTHING to ensure a gainful job possibilty for the future. ITT Tech and Bryant & Stratton were at the forefront of this movement, as they catered to an older student body more than anything. Plus, their curriculums didn't take 4+ years like your typical universities did. So people thought it was a win-win.

You cannot begin to imagine how enticing this was to people who had nothing.

Now, here's the REEEEEE moment
Hillary has firmly hitched her wagon to Bernie's free college bullshit. The tumblr generation has obviously eaten it up. However, in order to help prevent a bubble burst and its subsequent economic collapse, it would probably be in the fed govt's BEST INTEREST to totally take over all colleges and universities nationwide so that more trillions of debt is added on to the rolls instead of nationwide anarchy.

This is when you realize that the jew has you dead to rights.

Either let the bubble burst and let your nation plunge into chaos, or fully implement the federalized educational jew and destroy your country a little later down the road.

RWDS vs SJW, would love to watch

tear of the band aid
let it fester

Stratton ,what a coincidence

I came to check these digits

The issue with that is a large part of what makes college so important to millennials is the fact that federalization of public schools, like any consolidation/centralization of a service, drives up costs and lowers quality inevitably. Because of the department of education, a HS diploma is worth shit these days when it was worth more in the 80s and 60s, not a whole lot but still enough for entry level work in a lot of industries. These days, it proves to employers only that you aren't a complete fucking retard which isn't worth much. The federalization of college will make it useless to employees and only entrench SJWs and daddy's money art students, etc. while 3rd party options like more and more certifications specific to certain jobs, certification prep courses, etc. will fill the demand for employers wanting accurate metrics.

…the irony and hilarity of this is too fucking kek

I wanted a certificate but financial aid only applied to the associates of arts program for my college. I've never taken out a loan to earn my associates degree, just used grant money, some of which came back to me in the form of a check. Even if my degree is not worth much more than a high school diploma, I still got money off going.
The main point though is how odd it is that the college only lets aid money go towards an associates degree. Maybe because it's more courses, so more money for the college.

I think you are understating the obvious: what do you think is going to happen once millions of young students ( and people who lost everything in 2008) are told that their education is worthless and they can't bankrupt their debt?
You are looking at full blown insurrection, many part uprisings have been undertaken by students who see no other future except overthrow

socialized medicine AND education with the fifth column media bringing up the rear once the Internet is neutered.

The second the white race can't afford college anymore is the second it won't matter that we're not brainwashed by globalist academia, because we'll be too poor to afford to assert our collective interests.

I'm sure they have this shit on a timer

Seems like you never truly were in engineering. Look up and read the history of it, fwe of the one in the industrial revolution had it. They were self taught. The biggest lie nowdays is that you need a degree to do ANYTHING. Nothing college teaches you, you can't learn on your own if you are passionate about it. That is a the tragic reality about it.

There should be one of two ways to deal with this: 1.) If you got a degree and then put a solid, documented effort toward getting a job in your field without success, then you can just sue the uni to recover all educational costs plus compensation for lost time. If this occurred on a large scale, a lot of unis would have to close down, while those managing to stay open would be forced to make some major changes. Holy shit fam, those humanities profs in masturbatory X Studies fields being paid in the 5-6 figures would be cut in an instant, should those fields be discovered to be a major contributor to the lawsuits. Or 2.) uni enrollment is altered to include a contractual arrangement that if the individual graduates and applies for x many jobs in their field within a year without results, then they are granted y% refund. This option could come about as the result of option 1.) being used to such a degree that the system is altered to match option 2.).

- clarification
I mean, ideally. I'm not aware of any of this happening at present. I'd imagine that it would work best if a lot of people pressed such cases all around the country, until some handful of judges here & there get on board with the litigants and order payment from the universities. I think that once the precedent's established, then things would start moving very fast, since we're talking about jobless people realizing they could win a quarter-million dollars or more simply by filing a lawsuit against their alma mater.

d

It's called elipesses and you are only supposed to use them for space, not changing context.

Funny, I start mentioning a libel lawsuit and the calls stop instantly.

Baneposting as basic challenge/response

That's right. Do set off, bankruptcy is for plebs.

Post your face when you have no student debt.

I had a free ride because of loads of scholarships they gave me because I trounced all of those standardized tests

…and it's good that this is finally collapsing, because college

* delays marriage
* causes degenerate behavior prior to marriage
* is government funded brainwashing

I have around $30,000 in loan debt and never paid anything so it defaulted. I'm poor as fuck so it never mattered. But I'm getting a legal settlement of >$60,000 soon and I'm scared they're going to take that. Can they do this? If they sue me for the money can I just take my money and leave the country or will they block it? I can't find any info.

Two words

TRADE JOBS

I just want to learn about power and transmission, is that so much to ask?

lmfao you fuckin madman

Pay that shit off asap, 3k is peanuts when you think of how much an average goy spends on eating out and drinking.
I paid off close to 30k in debt (most student loans, some credit and a car loan) in about a year and a half, and the psychological impact of not owing the kikes is tremendous.
If you're in it for the long haul consider getting a trade or just going into the labor market and hustling. Living well below your means is pretty easy, especially after you turn off the electric Jew.

THOSE FUCKING TRIPS

Feels good man.
Throw in a mortgage default on that too.
If everyone is not paying, including the person interviewing you, it doesn't matter.
I personally know two other people who walked away from their upside down mortgages after me, and worked twice as hard with the banks and government programs to do the right thing, but in the end, they realized it was all bullshit.
We all own house again, and none of it matters/mattered. 7 years is the limit, and none of us filed for bankruptcy.
The writing is on the wall, they are offering 80 percent discounts for people to pay their student loans in full now. think about that.

The bubble is here, do you want to pay 20/10/5/none percent of your loan? Or continue to pay for some jewish bankers yacht?

Me? When they offer to take 85 percent off I will bite, I give it 4 months.

Negotiate the settlement now and GET IT IN WRITING
GET IT IN WRITING

Make copies and get it notarized and put it in your safe and a safe deposit box.

Then make that one time payment, they are accepting 20% of the total value right now.

If you do nothing, they will get their full 30K and interest, your entire 60K will be in limbo and court as they bleed your egg dry.

Be smart and proactive, outjew the jews.

student bubble butts

I fear that, within a few years, people will catch on to the fact that university is a bum deal, and trades are the way to a decent paying honest job, and then they'll fucking mob them, driving down wages for trades, and making it such that employment absolutely requries years of experience, etc.

You'll have to put up with an influx of tens of millions of low-quality people into your job sector.

not to be a stickler but a bubble is a speculative rush into a market that's going up… it sucks in money at exhorbinant bids until all the dumb money has bought. some time before then the smart money is selling out and selling short. when the mood shifts to panic the price collapses rapidly. sometimes the buyers are debt financed which leaves a debt overhang backed by worthless collateral. and sometimes it is not debt financed. debt financed bubbles are much more of a problem because people call in cash and sell off other asetts to pay their debts, causing a cascade effect on other prices and on and on.

lately people have taken to calling things bubbles that arent bubbles, as when something seems to them irrational or unsustainable, but we really shouldnt say bubble when it doesnt involve price mania an the chasing of an asset price up beyond its reasonable value.

for student debt, we'd say that colleges are running a scam selling claims to jobs that arent there at inflated prices pushed up by state subsidy of student debt, often owned by private capital. its price gouging, its a scam, it has elements of a ponzi scheme but even calling it a ponzi scheme is not accurate. it doesnt involve paying off original investors with the new investors investment money and creating an illusion of gain.

likewise, treasury debt bonds arent in a bubble. they are priced high because the fed sets interest rates low and the banks in cahoots with the treasury have to buy them or lose their privileges, and it is in their interests to do so. the treasury debt market isnt a free asset market and doesnt follow market logic.

Mate, thank you so much for this. I was letting myself sink into despair thinking I had no options. I seriously can't thank you enough. Going to start planning now. If you have any more info I would really appreciate it too.

Given the speed of bureaucracy it's probably going to be a while before they put the brakes on this shit. I should probably go back to school this year and eat about $120,000 in tax payer money pie to get a degree in expensive horseshit.

Glad I could help, feels good.

If you are in default, there are actual programs for defaulters to pay for a year then be transferred back to the Feds at your original rate.

When you are dealing with the collections agent, never make a deal the first call, ever. They will try HARD (just like a used car dealership) to make that sale and keep you on the phone, even pass you off to other managers.

They will request and then demand your current income/cost of living worksheet. I straight up told them I was poor, eating cans of tuna with mayo packs I took from fast food restaurants when I wasn't at the Veteran's hospital getting new drugs to no kill myself (exaggeration - but bill collectors make it point not to call suicidal debtors liars and to "prove it"".

I told them I was estranged from my family that were still alive and that I lived off of my Disability, which can't be garnished, taxed or collected on. I filled out a worksheet mailed it to them and ended up paying $80 a month for a year, then kicked back to the Feds and paid for six months then quit again because I just don't care.

Around the time this happened I also ran up 20K in credit card debt, missed one payment and it jumped to 21K, another and it was 23K, so I told them to contact me and writing and never paid it, 7 years passed and its over, unsecured debt.

I might be in the same boat as you, Kek willing, and this is my gameplan, the last time I negotiated it was only 30% off, now I am hearing 80 percent from friends firsthand.

Get it all in writing.
Never stop negotiating.
Never let wageslave shit get you down.
Shadilay

I got fucked by carrington career college (formerly western career collage). I owe about 30 grand for a class I only took for 3 days before dropping out

It made me give up on a lot of things. I put all my money into an RV and now live on foodstamps and assistance. I quit working because I get more benefits than i get pay from work

Sometimes i think the people that browse Holla Forums are fucking oblivious.

You browse Holla Forums yet say you study a man that believed
wasn't Diogenes just an SJW pervert?

Honestly, is he cool for telling king alexander off or is he an asshole for basically living within civilization and living off it through charity while saying its regressive? How is that in any way something you would want to study? Diogenes is the first hypocrite crackhead (drunkard)

It's surprising people can't do this, also why isn't endNum set to static or in the case where your not excepting input on the number set(1-100), set to final and static? By the way I think you should use a string buffer, since string aren't "really" mutable.

It's a joke you unbelievable autist.

Civilization actually is regressive in a lot of ways:

Dr. Alexis Carrel in his treatise "Man, the Unknown" states:

Medicine is far from having decreased human sufferings as much as it endeavors to make us believe. Indeed, the number of deaths from infectious diseases has greatly diminished. But we still must die in a much larger proportion from degenerative diseases.

After reviewing the reduction in the epidemic infectious diseases he continues as follows:

All diseases of bacterial origin have decreased in a striking manner. . . . Nevertheless, in spite of the triumphs of medical science, the problem of disease is far from solved. Modern man is delicate. Eleven hundred thousand persons have to attend the medical needs of 120,000,000 other persons. Every year, among this population of the United States, there are about 100,000,000 illnesses, serious or slight. In the hospitals, 700,000 beds are occupied every day of the year. . . . Medical care, under all its forms, costs about $3,500,000,000 yearly. . . . The organism seems to have become more susceptible to degenerative diseases.
[. . .]

>Long surgical experience has proved to me conclusively that there is something radically and fundamentally wrong with the civilized mode of life, and I believe that unless the present dietetic and health customs of the White Nations are reorganized, social decay and race deterioration are inevitable.

Dr. Earnest A. Hooton, of Harvard University, has emphasized the importance of oral sepsis and the task of stopping tooth decay. In closing Chapter VII of his recent book "Apes, Men and Morons," (5) he states the case as follows:

I firmly believe that the health of humanity is at stake, and that, unless steps are taken to discover preventives of tooth infection and correctives of dental deformation, the course of human evolution will lead downward to extinction. . . . The facts that we must face are, in brief, that human teeth and the human mouth have become, possibly under the influence of civilization, the foci of infections that undermine the entire bodily health of the species and that degenerative tendencies in evolution have manifested themselves in modern man to such an extent that our jaws are too small for the teeth which they are supposed to accommodate, and that, as a consequence, these teeth erupt so irregularly that their fundamental efficiency is often entirely or nearly destroyed.

I almost misread that as "wyvern" studies.

Anyways, goddamnit. I planned on filing for FAFSA so I could go to community college to get a workforce certificate in welding. I'm guessing this is gonna makes thing more complicated?

juicy

its what i am doing right now

we have science good enough to correct these things already but (((ethics committees))) is preventing it from being used.

CNN TELLS VOTERS WHAT TO SAY;:::
youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI&feature=youtu.be

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE

No, just don't take out any of the stanford loans and you'll be fine.

It needs to happen
This is the only way academia can be cleansed
When this happens expect a major youth culture shift
I'm fucking ready

neither can you

That should be && not &

wew
nice trips though.

d-d-did someone say 'moonman'?

jesus, how do you embed?

what are you sliding, shlomo