Sex is a myth created by the jews to make people feel insecure...

sex is a myth created by the jews to make people feel insecure. all normies claiming to have had sex are lying to compensate for their inferiority complex about not having had sex.

You all fell for it; Jews won; babies really do come from storks.

huge if true

Can I fuck a stork?

Mgtow kikes are getting ridiculous

Lies.

Babies come from butt sex with traps.

this. sex is overrated.

meep meep big if accurate tbh no homo

white nationalism just keeps jumping the shark

#SAD

Bump

LOL back to r8k, virgin

I used to be a bitter loser, then I started a meaningful relationship with a woman and have sex at least once a week.

it's ok, man. you don't have to lie anymore.
we all know the truth.

I'm bitter and women + chads consider me a "loser" but i don't care because i'm having to much fun traveling around, fixing up old trucks, and having fun buying properties and investing into other markets. It's funny because everyone keeps asking when "i'll get a GF" and i keep telling them that i don't want chads leftovers or to raise chads kids. Then they say "who will you leave your wealth to?" I tell them, Don't know ill most likely burn it down to nothing when i get older leaving nothing since i don't have good family or kids. You should see how mad people get when i tell them this. One moment they call you a complete loser that will never get a GF and the next they are demanding you get one so you can leave your wealth to someone. Point is, those could have helped you but they didn't So just help yourself and ignore the poor fucks.

We're all sad and lonely here except me fuck that I'm going on a yacht to par-tey in 10minutes. See ya suckas

This is who i mean when i say ignore poorfags.

You could build a big chocolate factory like Willy Wonka, that would be fun. But make it more mysterious, and then build some kind of esoteric religion around it.

You're alright you know, don't come to HMS fucknormies today

I feel great, on top of the world and accomplished. OP must not be able to get any.

[kv detected]

bamp for tracy lords thread change if dobs