Sex is a myth created by the jews to make people feel insecure

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

sex is a myth created by the jews to make people feel insecure. all normies claiming to have had sex are lying to compensate for their inferiority complex about not having had sex.

You all fell for it; Jews won; babies really do come from storks.

Brody Cox
Brody Cox

huge if true

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Can I fuck a stork?

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

Mgtow kikes are getting ridiculous

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

Lies.

Babies come from butt sex with traps.

Aiden Hughes
Aiden Hughes

this. sex is overrated.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

reproduction, an action therein every single species on earth partakes, is a myth

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

meep meep big if accurate tbh no homo

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

white nationalism just keeps jumping the shark

#SAD

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Bump

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

LOL back to r8k, virgin

Julian Sullivan
Julian Sullivan

I used to be a bitter loser, then I started a meaningful relationship with a woman and have sex at least once a week.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

it's ok, man. you don't have to lie anymore.
we all know the truth.

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

I'm bitter and women + chads consider me a "loser" but i don't care because i'm having to much fun traveling around, fixing up old trucks, and having fun buying properties and investing into other markets. It's funny because everyone keeps asking when "i'll get a GF" and i keep telling them that i don't want chads leftovers or to raise chads kids. Then they say "who will you leave your wealth to?" I tell them, Don't know ill most likely burn it down to nothing when i get older leaving nothing since i don't have good family or kids. You should see how mad people get when i tell them this. One moment they call you a complete loser that will never get a GF and the next they are demanding you get one so you can leave your wealth to someone. Point is, those could have helped you but they didn't So just help yourself and ignore the poor fucks.

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

and browsing 8ch.net/b
We're all sad and lonely here except me fuck that I'm going on a yacht to par-tey in 10minutes. See ya suckas

Brandon Morgan
Brandon Morgan

going on a yacht
not shitposting on the yacht already
This is who i mean when i say ignore poorfags.

Bentley Phillips
Bentley Phillips

You could build a big chocolate factory like Willy Wonka, that would be fun. But make it more mysterious, and then build some kind of esoteric religion around it.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

You're alright you know, don't come to HMS fucknormies today

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

sex is a myth created by the jews to make people feel insecure.

I feel great, on top of the world and accomplished. OP must not be able to get any.

Matthew Garcia
Matthew Garcia

[kv detected]

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

bamp for tracy lords thread change if dobs

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit