I'm 18, girlfriend is 17, got her pregnant and now she doesn't want an abortion. Told me she took the pill...

I'm 18, girlfriend is 17, got her pregnant and now she doesn't want an abortion. Told me she took the pill, but she didn't
What do I do now? I know my dad will fucking attack me when I tell him

vid related, it's how I feel right now

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/listeria/index.html
cdc.gov/listeria/prevention.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you pay child support for the next 18 years, that is what you do now

haha not in my country, americunt

This. You got cucked OP.

congratulations you fucked your life up
now you gotta take care of her, the child, get a job and face your parents and her parents about this and if you dont your life and your parent's life will get alot harder
all i can say is be a man
face this mess like a man and take care of her and your child

literally for the rest of your life you have to deal with that. and that cunt that fucked you over, you'll have to deal with her for about the next 20 years at least. pathetic.

Then this thread is a terrible shit thread. If there is no threat of jail and life ruining on you then why does it worry you so much?

Because I don't want to have a child, as simple as that. It's emberassing and takes too much time

Get a job driving a forklift at a warehouse. It requires little skill. Join a union for medical benefits and guaranteed wages. In a few years you'll take in 100k/year - support your family. Do the white thing. Don't be as stupid as a nigger and leave her & the kid. Time to be a man. Also, don't post on image boards asking for life advice.

in every shit 3rd world place they usually randomly rape every female from age 0-90 and have 15 little nignogs each, i don't see what your problem might be

RIP in pieces, faggot. You don't stick your dick in crazy.

HAHAHAHHA YOUR LIFE IS OVER FAGGOT YOU MIGHT ASWELL JUST RUN AWAY LIKE A STEREOTYPICAL NIGGER TELL HER YOUR GOING TO GET SOME CIGARETTES AND NEVER COME BACK FAGGOT

Are you both white?
your 40s will not be kind to you.

but this is beautiful user
you made tender love with your sweetheart. This was the important thing. And so young. I really envy you for experiencing what many anons never will.

yeah, that's the collateral damage when you forget the rubber but hey, in 18 years you can kick him out if you want to

Shoulda thought of that before you knocked her up

What?

Want some bork merchandise?

I know that feel, I had a friend (lets call him jamal) that impregnated 2 girls in neighboring all white girl middle school… he was afraid he was going to be forced to pick one but everything worked out at the end, now he lives a happy life.

top kek

tee hee hee

he can always try to immigrate to an asian country

That's what you get for messing with 3dpd

Never trust them when they say they're on the pill, and never trust that they take it as prescribed. Basically, they either need Norplant or an IUD, and you need to go with them to the clinic to make sure they get it. But that's a lesson for the other young men here. It's too late for you.

Make sure it's yours. If it is, take care of it. It might suck, but humans have been doing it for hundreds of thousands of years.

does anybody knows the name of the song on OP's video?

storm of sand, by da rude

I THINK CHILD SUPPORT SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES.

Most states make allowances for small differences in ages for couples like that.

wait 5 months, kick her down some stairs… or ya know… be responsible about it if you love her, get a solid job, go to night school… etc

but yeah you fucked up

nothing, you fucked it up the moment you fucked her retard

In most states it's not against the law if there's only 1 or 2 years between them.

Hell, in my state it's legal as long as she's over 16 - regardless how old you are. Only stipulation here that'd make it a crime is if that you can't be in a position of legal or occupational authority over her - like a legal guardian or boss, teacher.

I was 27 & my wife was 16 when we first met & hooked up. Perfectly legal in this redneck state.

ummm where are you?

RAISE YOUR CHILD PUSSY

It's your fault for not wearing a rubber dumbass, you really think them bitches are taking pills?

dropkick her belly, give her some chemical on her drink, put her on incredibly stressfull situation. Those things can cause a spontaneous abort

What you do now is man the fuck up, take responsibility for being an impulsive fucking moron that put trust in some chick without being sure you’d be in the clear, and become a father. Its as simple as that. YOU fucked up by not looking out for yourself, so now deal with the consequences for your stupidity. Get a job, get your life together, and raise that kid to be something that isn’t a total retard like yourself. Maybe prevent this thing from happening again. Tell your father what you did and ask him for his advice and guidance in raising a child, although I doubt he has anything useful being as he spawned you, every bit of information helps.

Dont be a cowardly nigger, OP. We are better than that.

congratulations, you just fell for a hoe, that tried to live off of your alimony and wellfare.

The only thing you can do to pay her back is to become poor, and live off of wellfare yourself, so you don't have to pay alimony.
That'll show that bitch.

Better yet, go and tell her this. Tell her that you will not have a job, and that you will do everything to ensure she will not see a penny of alimony from you, because you yourself will be poor.

Maybe then she'll think about an abortion.

I may got the terms mixed up, I meant child support not alimony.

Get a dozen other women pregnant. They will all kill each other to have a bigger share of your paycheck

what country? in some countries the dna tests cant catch you

We aren't on Holla Forums, why are you encouraging some mischling Holla Forumstard to breed? These are not people we need more of.

Man up son. It'll all be worth it when that kid looks up at you and calls you daddy. This is life. Welcome to it. You'll be alright. Had my son when I was 20. Same circumstances. Wouldn't change a thing. Congratulations

feed her shady deli meats and deli foods
listeria caused miscarriges
cdc.gov/listeria/index.html

cdc.gov/listeria/prevention.html

Make fuckload of pineapple or parsley foods/drinks to cause miscarriage

Dumb nigger.

Quit bein a faggot pussy shitlord. I wish I had a girl let alone an offspring on the way. And just kick your dads ass. Teach him you're a man now and you'll run your family how you want.

Kick her down a flight of steps.
or

Thats what you get you dumb normalfag. Now back to halfchan for you.