Trump's sniffles distract viewers at first presidential debate with Clinton

web.archive.org/web/20160927033258/https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/26/trump-sniffles-presidential-debate-clinton-hofstra

Trump sniffled repeatedly throughout Monday night’s first presidential debate, suffering with an itchy or stuffed-up nose that distracted viewers as he argued against Hillary Clinton – despite months of declaring himself the “healthiest candidate ever”.

==THE AUDACITY OF THESE KIKES=

He has allergy to lying cunts

They're kikes. Of course, they'll look for any little thing to damage perception of Trump

just jew jew jew jew jew jew jew the record

WEW

Wow how dare he inhale through his nose he must have cancer.

(((Le Grauniad)))

The mic was fucked. He kept fiddling with it throughout to modulate his volume; I wouldn't be surprised if the "sniffles" were just his normal breathing.

Pants of shit will do that.

PRAISE KEK

Hillary infected him

That implies they had sex

That was his normal breathing.
Those weren't sniffles, those were regular inhales.

he's in her

Leftists honestly deserve to be tortured and dehumanized for sport. Pinochet did nothing wrong, and I bet his soldiers LOVED to get their hands on leftist cattle and break its programming before discarding the host body into a mass grave.

Oh lord. That's a…nice image.

he sure fucked her tonight

He ALWAYS takes a deep breath before saying anything. It's good technique for long statements.

Welcome to last year, media.

She's still prolapsing.

I got the same cold going around. Started as a sore throat which made swallowing a burn every time and now it's a stuff up sinus.

He will demand the podiums be moved farther apart next time.

they've been really salty about the health talk surrounding Shillary so this kind of (((bitchiness))) is to be expected

poo in the loo

hillary courting the pajeet vote

Would you lick her musky, poopy butthole Holla Forums?

She didn't quite make it in time, pajeets already love trump.

with a rabid pitbull

But Hillary's constant um um ums didn't bother anyone at all, huh?

Dude that bitch was blinking a million times a fucking minute.

I didn't even notice it, maybe once.

Sniffles!? Wow, Trump's so unhealthy! He's totally finished, goys!

THIS

Trump was active, his eyes were normal, and he didn't have that forced smile, he wants to make America again - he was serious

Speaking of eyes, I saw the Cunt's eyes desync again at points.

THEY'RE NOT SNIFFLES
THEY FUCKED WITH HIS MIC'S COMPRESSOR

you can totally hear that the signal is not gated right

Remember when Hillary collapsed at 9/11 and they came out with 'Y-yeah, well, Trump's fat'

To be fair, as an audio guy myself, Trump's constant fiddling with microphone position and distance makes calibrating for a compression and gain and absolute nightmare.

Come on, now

*Zyklon B(en)

His microphone was lower than hers was every time he spoke he had to bend over she never had to move her head a bit.
Look at the side by side here is at the correct height is is lower

Yep, and when the mic is further than you, you need more compression and gain to pick up a signal, thus his deep breaths come through easily. Then he gets close to the mic and the need for that gain goes out the window.

At best you had a frustrated audio guy standing at a mixer desperately fiddling with sliders to try to handle his movements.