Download from youtube

Hey guys, is there a good youtube download manager, that lets you download playlists for free.
Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/
github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui/releases/download/0.4/youtube-dl-gui-0.4-win-setup.zip
downthemall.net/
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube-dl

Command line? Python interpreter?
I don't even know what that means.
Is there something simpler for Windows?

Hmm maybe JDownloader 2?

i use the same.

idiot

Hi its me again. So I got this pretty cool commercial download manager. It's not free of course.
Then I downloaded a crack and it activated with no problems.
But now I have to run it inside a Virtual Machine, because I am afraid of viruses, and its pretty tiresome to copy all the files I download from VM into my Host OS.
The thing is, the crack seems pretty safe and my AntiVirus doesn't complain either.
My question is, is it safe for me to use cracked soft inside my original OS, or better not to?

sure that's fine

i did the same. no problems for me.

youtube-dl

I use an old version of this one called "youtube-dl" it has an orange icon the new version is payed but you should be able to find an old version

Wait wait wait the program I use is actually called "dlnow"

that's a good one too.

fullchan lower case has been re-enabled!
praise be!

just use hooktube.com

If you're on FF before quantum, unplug.

If you're on FF after quantum or something else, the best is currently Video DownloadHelper
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/video-downloadhelper/

Hey there guys, actually what i wanted was a download manager, that lets you download not just videos but entire playlists.
Most commercial software have this feature where you can enter a video URL and it automatically recognizes if it is a part of a playlist, and gives you the option to download the whole list.
It's really convenient! And generally speaking professional software is sooo crazy better, it has friendly interface, runs smoothly and has all manner of cool stuff, like lots of options and cool animations and such.
And despite you trolls scoffing at using cracks, you know what, i trust in my antivirus. I believe that in conjunction with updated windows, and firewall it is enough to keep my pc safe and secure. Because people who develop software professionally really know a thing or two about what they are doing.
But thank you guys anyway. I am sure your custom-made download managers will get there someday. Have fun compiling the core!
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

oh man she has become so ugly…
goddammit why do woman have to age…

You could use youtube-dl-gui since you're a fucktard.

github.com/MrS0m30n3/youtube-dl-gui/releases/download/0.4/youtube-dl-gui-0.4-win-setup.zip

youtube-dl can handle playlists and audio only so I don't see why the gui version wouldn't be able too.

That's probably your best option.

4K video downloader

KeepVid

Do none of you faggots remember an old thread asking for a good add on to use on 8ch to download everything from pics to vids? Well if your new here or missed that thread that floated in catalog I think for maybe 2or3days… Well everyone established the best and easest way is Downthemall add on, believe it or not I'm that user who recommended this add on cause no one was talking about it. Well guess what guys the add on also works on YouTube and anything else as long as the link is present. So say on YouTube you might have to actually have the vid playing in order to see the link, and go into settings and activate a setting to download videos or maybe it was just for flv file. But I use my phone so all I gotta do is click and hold vid then click save video.

downthemall.net/

Or addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/downthemall/

Its an actual manager for downloads plus it can grab just about anything from a site.

newfags, newfags everywhere

sorry, didn't pop out of mom's vagoo knowing everything like you.

Just end it already. You're not going to make it anyway.

jdownloader 2

Yes. The youtube-dl wrapper for Ruby

thought that was just for boards and hentai, it works for youtube?

O_o How