How do I meet Japanese girls? I want to bring one over to the United States and impregnate her...

How do I meet Japanese girls? I want to bring one over to the United States and impregnate her. I filtered okcupid by language but I'm not seeing any users in Japan, just the Philippines or china.

Filipino girls are pretty nice. I wouldn't even consider it settling.

Japanese girls are all fucking the one Chad left in Japan and are racist as fuck to foreigners. That anime act they put on is an act.

kek

Not true.
When the genetic pool is stale an outsider Chad will score 10 times as much than a local.

Be the hero Nippon needs.

No it's not, unlike other gaijin I'm not obese so I'll be fine, also I don't plan on moving there just taking their women [ooga booga's in nuclear bomb language]

Yeah they aren't as bad as I expected them to be, some malay girls ain't bad as well. I know one girl in the United States who's half white and half Filipino and she looks a lot better than any pure bred gook except she doesn't have a Facebook page so I haven't seen her in a while

This, Japan is going to need migrants whether they like it or not, also asian girls love the white mans FACE HEIGHT FRAME and massive cock

Don't worry when I'm done they'll rename the United States as "Mongolia" because I'll be Genghis Khan and commit a mini-genocide against their pure genepool

Sure bro, go try that. Work with a SV company that has offices in Osaka and hit up a bar and see how that works for you. You're a nigger in Japan.

Japan will prefer death to interracial breeding. The culture isn't Jewed and they know that you can recover from a population crash but you can't recover from destroying your genes.

THEIR GDP HAS PEAKED AT 40 THOUSAND PER CAPITA - WHILE EVERYONE ELSES CLIMBS. THEY ARE GOING TO BECOME DESPERATE AND ENVIOUS OF LUXERY, ESPECIALLY THEIR WOMEN WHO WANT WESTERN CLOTHES TO WEAR AND WESTERN COCK TO RIDE

HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING LOSER CANT EVEN PULL ASIAN CHICKS AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHBAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Asian women ARE BEGGING FOR WHITE, GERMANIC, AMERICAN COCK

Don't worry bro, next time I'll make a cute Japanese cry in her orgasm, I'll write your post number on her belly with my seed

Come out to roppongi with us bro! Plenty of sluts looking for some gaijin chinko!

Let's see your qtpi _Japanese_ girlfriend, user. Getting your dick in some flip slut isn't what we're talking about.

Island mutt.

Nip women like all asians are ugly, frigid bitches who can't get laid by their own men for good reason

Niggers aren't welcome here

You're in love with the makeup, plastic surgery, and pretend submissive anime attitude. You're in love with the lies, essentially.

Will this boy post dick pics?
Where are the cute Tokyo pale jap girls?

Can't tell if SEAmonkey or an actual nip, either way it should be killed before it breeds

Don't call her a flip slut you fucking chink. She's 50% white 50% Filipino and 100% beautiful. God, I remember staring at her calves during class, she was two years younger than me. I'm 6'2 220lbs, she must have been no more than 5'4 105lbs. It's so sexy knowing that I am over twice her mass and could just pick her up and fuck her cunt and force her to bear my white sperm, but there's no need because she's able and willing [that is, if I could find a way to even get back into contact with her, *sob*]

Better than western whores which are all the same but don't even attempt to hide their flaws!

BREED ASIAN WOMEN

oh johnny, sorrry to dissapoint you but Akiko wants Horst, not John. They want Doitsu, not hanbaga. They will never forgive you Hiroshima Nagasaki and they are waiting for a chance to join their nazi buddies to once again go nippon banzai.

I need some japanese broads blowing it out their ass. And checking those trips

Their "nazi buddies" are destroying themselves with rapefugees right now, sooner or later the mud hordes will reach nippon shores

i fucking ♥ the yugioh abridge series!! XDDdddd

this, but unironically

is there a pic with her legs wide open?

I AM GERMAN AMERICAN AND MY GRANDFATHER FOUGHT THE NIPS FOR MY RIGHT TO BREED THEIR WOMEN