Women should lose the right to vote

Look at the mess they put us in/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)
neoeugenics.net/
national-anarchist.net/?m=1
attackthesystem.com/
counter-currents.com/
archive.org/details/cu31924030333052
americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/index.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you think that will solve the worlds problems then you are retarded tbh

and im not a feminist or anything(i hate feminism) but i dont think doing that will suddenly solve all the worlds problems

You are wrong. The militaristic white men should be in control of the world, not the jews. SHAME ON YOU for thinking that I am wrong.

sorry im not a globalist

Why not?

bcz im a national mutualist

What's a mutualist?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutualism_(economic_theory)

t. roastie

see:

imma post some links t b h

neoeugenics.net/

national-anarchist.net/?m=1

attackthesystem.com/

counter-currents.com/

ok

archive.org/details/cu31924030333052

americannaziparty.com/rockwell/materials/index.php

Why are anarchists so retarded. You can't fight that as individuals, you'll just enslave yourselves.

no govts=no jews to have power

You're not even attacking the Jews, you're attacking yourselves. They own everything, the governments are only convenience.

GN :^)

You are on the mobile, aren't you?

yeah, it would fix a lot of things.
too bad there are too many white knights

I don't understand why they whiteknight for the women. Women like dominant guys.

In burgerland we have two horribly crippling things both caused by kikes
Both of which are going to be impossible to fix through democratic means. Women shouldn't have any say in politics because their survival tactics are nothing but destructive when applied on a large scale. They absolutely cannot have the right to vote. Democracy is a joke to begin with. You will never consistently have the majority of the population paying enough attention to give intelligent input. We need women back in the home protecting and raising children and we need an aggressive set of eugenics programs to start fixing are ever degrading genetic stock. This is our only hope as a species. Right now our path is set to be a slow degradation into a brown shit covered idiocracy. Our biggest issue right now is our own genetics and anyone who tells you otherwise is either stupid or lying. You think the elite let their kids breed with the average mongrel? Fuck no. They know, but they're just going to build Elysium and leave us to become street shitters.

it is a mating strategy that comes from projecting male values onto 3DPD.

Powerful stuff user.

∞ times agree. Women are the root of all evil, especially these days. They need to be thrown into slavery and only allowed out if they can invent something of use that is original