Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lester_Holt
Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage
cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html
twitter.com/LesterHoltNBC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yea. He needs to suffer the full force of the internet hate machine.

REMIND THAT

Go vote in the polls, screw with this fucker later

time.com/4506217/presidential-debate-clinton-trump-survey/?xid=homepage

cnbc.com/2016/09/26/vote-who-won-the-first-presidential-debate.html

If the left thought Matt Lauer was bad… Holt is gonna get some serious threats. He did fine as a moderator honestly - he let both candidates go at it a number of times and was a weak horse compared to both of them, which is perfect for Trump. For a kike nigger he failed in the perfect way to help Trump.

this. but dont 5give or 6get lester must be shoahed

he interjected, wrongly, numerous times.

he admonished the crowd for applauding trump but did not do so when they applauded clinton

the oven is preheating

Who are they kidding? Just look at that face holy shit.

I don't disagree there, but I'm saying that he failed miserably to be a strong moderator. He interjected almost always when Trump was speaking, yes, but he got rebuffed multiple times by the stronger horse, Trump. Holt just showed himself to be a weak kike and made Trump look superior as a result.

At the end of the debate, in all honesty, the crowd was applauding both candidates and Holt said nothing. Just keep in mind that if you think Holt treated Trump unfairly, the left are absolutely losing their fucking minds at how he ran the debate. They wanted him to fact check everything and every time he tried Trump shut him down fast.

jew?

attacks trump most of the time.

How often did he "fact check" her or interrupt her again? I didn't notice.

I don't think he ever did. But the left will be furious that he let Trump speak so often and that Trump walked all over him repeatedly. Remember that the left are the only ones that wanted him to fact check and they wanted him to only fact check Trump, but I doubt they'll be at all pleased with his performance even in light of that.

He didn't ask her a single difficult question either.

twitter.com/LesterHoltNBC

For when we're ready.

POO IN THE LOO LESTER

Trump had to do his job for him. Typical nigger.

F

He seems like a nice guy though.

0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account