RAID INBOUND

After the fantastic debate where Trump fucking killed Hillary, I and many of you should come to notice that we are being raided. This is evident with slide threads such as "hurr durr Trump lost tonight, i'm a #shill4hill now" as well as the other "RIP U.S.", etc.

Let's dedicate this thread to new memes based on the debates as well as general discussion for the debates, as if we don't have enough of these threads

Truth is, you can never have enough of these threads

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/politics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Hillary shills and journalist kikes came out of the woodworks tonight.

Sounds like a Holla Forums remake of silent hill

What the fuck are you talking about? Hillary destroyed Trump.
She was calm, collected, and on point while Trump was angry and defensive.
Hillary definitely won the debate.

Sound bites don't win a debate.

BRAGGADOCIOUS

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

Are you srs m8? Clinton was nervously looking down whenever she wasn't speaking, and near the end she started beginning all of her answers with this wierd uncomfortable fake laugh. Trump was much more relaxed and confident.

It's also evident in how they interrupted each other. Trump interjected in what Clinton said constantly, and she didn't do a damn thing about it. Clinton tried interjecting just once, Trump said "excuse me," and she immediately shut up and didn't try to interrupt again.

It wasn't the massacre we were expecting, but to say Clinton won it based off of appearance and tone is retarded.

Exactly.

she's used all of her cards already

She thought she was laying traps, in truth, that was Trump's trap.

She was kind of vague and "political" and made me want to fall asleep but this is simply the fact of the matter.

Trump lost this, I am bracing for impact and sending my non-theistic version of prayers into the universe that this can be corrected for / it has minimal impact

Way to act like a safespace liberal you faggot.
We want to win voters. Trump lost this debate. Let's work on improving his image in the next two debates and ensuring turnout for his supporters.

My issue is why doesn't he blitzkrieg her with our cards at every debate.

Get it stuck into their head.

0/10 would not pay you to shill again

see

He never planned to win.

Wow, this level of delusion is laughable.

He definitely won. She completely avoided all the scandal around herself, it was obvious that the shit was biased. That moderator didn't even attempt to silence the crowd for her, but he was sure doing it earlier to Trump. Didn't ask her any tough questions. He still pressed the issues and framed the topics.

He's doing the same thing obama did last election cycle.

Go easy the first debate, lure them into thinking their winning and playing their hand.

Then in the next debate, now you've got the measure of them, take them apart.

We already saw Trump lay a clever trap with his tax returns.

You sound like a delusional retard.

I voted for Trump in my Virginia primaries already and will be voting for him this November. However, I viewed this as someone pushed in both directions wondering what to do. I did not feel Trump came out superior in terms of persuading this group. I kept waiting but it never came, and in the end when Clinton cloyingly hand-shook the audience members and lingered on stage while the Trump family rapidly left the stage it sent a clear primal message as to who felt came out on top.

He took the first hankerchief.

There's So Many Goons It's Like That Kike Spielberg Is Directing It.

Napkin. It was a fucking napkin, user.

30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS
30 YEARS

He didnt do very good lads

speaking of raids…

Take to goybook friendos

Ive been antagonizing libshits like crazy they are really really fucking defensive right now. Get them to drop spaghetti and then call them tinfoilers. Its super fucking effective. When met with an accusation of tinfoilry they fucking lose their fucking minds.

Trump won in a sense that he easily survived a rigged debate that was clearly stacked against him. Also this debate would have had no impact on Trump Supporters. In order for Hillary to really have won, she would have had to convert some of his supporters to her, and I doubt that happened.

Besides the more valuable debates are closer to Election day. Why use all your big guns now when you need them fresh in people's mind for voting day?

MUH 4 D CHESS. You guys are impossible to talk to

(you)

Why would anyone have an account here? Are you talking about the main page?

+$0.10

Hitler confirms shills are sad!

This was at least 4D chess. Trump didn't want to win too much tonight because if he did, she might have died, and they could have stopped the elections.

It will be the last debate where he makes her shit her pants, if he chooses to do it at all. His finishing moves will come very late in the campaign. So late, they have no time to respond, or deflect, or do anything except lose.

He did a solid job, which he knew would be enough to maintain morale among his supporters, but the mainstream media would report it as though he pissed his pants. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT. With idiots thinking Clinton won, they are placing their bets on prediction markets RIGHT NOW that she will win. Take advantage of that and buy shares for a Trump victory for cheap. This will let us use the cucks' money to make America great again after a Trump landslide victory.

Spic CNN on my TV, TRUMP commented about his mic being fucked and that it may have been intentional. Called Hillary as low-energy. Spic CNN spinning it as WE POOR LATINOS BEING PUSHED AROUND BY THAT EVIL TRUMP, MANG, but they still had to accept that he took his time to answer questions.

because it is the best way to reach the normies, who we unfortunately need.

Everyone here should have atleast one sockpuppet account on every social media platform. If you dont you are failing the God Emperor.

LOL. The Trump staff is going to have a hell of a time tonight trying to save face after this one.

Protip-Ignoring facts and pretending like something never happened isn't going to actually change facts. SJWs try that shit all the time in reference to things like crimes committed by blacks. Just because you close your eyes, cover your ears, and scream "BLA, BLA, BLA, I CAN'T HEAR YOU" at the top of your lungs doesn't mean that something you don't like didn't happen. Learn from this and apply what you've learned to the next debate. Get the word out to Trump and or his team through Twitter or other means about what you think needs to be done to fix this so that it doesn't happen again. Denial doesn't fix anything you fucking faggots.

wew

But I'm so LAZY user. Isn't it way harder to create a fake account than it use to be?

kys shill

He got rekt m8 try and stay in reality

your can kys too

Reported for being a kike.

its slightly annoying yes.. but its not too difficult. take a night off from vidya and get your shit together man

She was the one denying facts though…

Seriously, the "you had thirty years to fix it, why didn't you do it before?" line is fucking platinum.

So what aspects are you even talking about him losing? Or are you just trying to rile us up because $hillary did a shittier job than you expected against The Don?

kek

do we have memes for "why not?" and "Wrong!" yet?

She also shilled a fucking book for Christ's sake. Is doctor Phil running her campaign. Go to my website, buy my book, gib monies or I report u.

It's not delusion.

It's what I would have done.
It's what I expected he'd do.
And he did it.

You probably aren't good at chess I take it :^)

lol CTR still getting paid below minimum wage to shitpost on a cambodian basket-weaving radio show

go to /polmeta/ and /sudo/ and attach images next time too, you need to post proof

Which is meaningless if it doesn't translate to more votes for her or stealing away votes from Trump. That's the actual win condition.

dat ratio

No guys guys really. There's no slide. Both me and my brother have been centipedes for a while (my brother dropping Bernie halfway through the primaries, and me Trumping since way back), and we agree that the Immovable Wall beat the Unstoppable Train today.
I mean, yeah, her mannerisms are weird, but her staff has the narrative of a cooky old lady going, and it works. But still, the real noticeable malfunction during the debate was Trump's constant interrupting, and refusal to stay on-topic, SOMETIMES both simultaniously. It kills me when Hillbot has a somewhat articulate prepared debate response, with a few half-truths and disproven general political theories, but well-structured all the same, and then Trump smashes through like the fucking Kool-Aid man to give a sale's pitch.
There were a few times where he had a train of thought that was coherent, and some jabs were really worth it. I remember bursting out laughing when Hillary was talking about Trump not paying income tax, and he said "that's because I'm smart".
If the debate was filled with that shit, it would have turned out well. But he sounded very cartoony this time, really. Man needs to tweak shit.

trump saying "that line is getting old" needs memes

His ending was his worst part. He was also completely defensive in the birther movement which is never a strong position. The lack of crowd appeal boos and cheers hurts his style makes him seem more flustered then he is. The iraq war bit where he got into an argument with the commentator made him look bad. Also Hilary not arguing with him and just letting him speak to himself made him talk himself into a hole once or twice.

Remember - we're on the inside looking outwards.

These people don't even fathom what info we know.
Look at the polls. They suggest he still won them over - without trying.

Did you hear those questions?
Oh wait you don't care about how bad they were because you didn't vote Trump at all. :^)
They ignored Hillary's tax problems, and turned Trump's correct tax procedure into a mishap. Businesses ALWAYS release info after audits. Otherwise it would cripple the business.

I would have punched the questioner in the face, Trump had every right to storm off.

I know the objective is to win something trump didnt do

HILLARY STARTED THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT

all other boards left in the dust. our shitposting cannot be beat

I know and he said nothing about that

not the debate, but the war he will win

Oh yee of simple mind. Btw how much dick do you suck?

lel defeatist shills out in full force and I think Holla Forums knows by now what that usually means

I dont suck dick but it must be difficult for you to type with trumps cock shoved so far into your throat you cant think straight and have to post delusional shit

is it really shilling to state that tonight Trump didn't stump nearly as hard as we have become accustomed to during this race? During the Republican debates the constant attempts to spin like Trump didn't mop the floor were pretty laughable, but those same inevitable attempts are going to stick better in the mind of the normie regarding this debate. Neither of them performed very well, had me in all-around cringe mode the entire time.

From Trump a lot of mistakes, misusing the word "cyber" so he sounds like a retarded grandpa, a lot of repeating script that sounded so fresh before but now we have heard 100 times – he used the word "braggadocious" again talking about his wealth, really?

It's not even a contest, if you're voting for Hillary you should be planted face down in a ditch. But I'm still disappointed with Trump's performance tonight. Was definitely hoping for more.

pure delusions

Dude Trump killed the debate, that was exactly how all debates involving populist are.
Thats how populist gain votes not looking robotic and insincere is what they do.

Well I recall an user warning about this very problem. Too much hype was always going to lead to disappointment.

Pretty sure it's not a good idea to lay all your cards on the table from the beginning when there are 2 more debates to come, and not to mention the proxy war that is the Vice-Presidential debate.
Interested to see how the little kiddie's table goes, there could be either serious mudflinging or a much more solid, policy-based debate.

To make myself clear, be patient.

You deserve to be horrifically raped and tortured to death.

Trump was actually longer in the building than Hillary, I heard she had to be rushed out to get oxygen tanks before she collapses

Exactly this.

I expect the next debate Clinton will come out Shrill and obnoxious even more than this time and Trump will adapt. Clinton was on the defensive for a majority of the debate (even her "offense" was from a defensive posture). This does not bode well for the Cunt.

Great debate, Don.

Kike shills BTFO

No, but you certainly smell like Hillary's shit.

If you can't see why I think he did the right thing, you need to lurk moar and read the emails, foundation leaks and other leaks.

He was never going to open pandoras box early.

During those debates Trump made a good number of missteps, but still came out on top in the end.

I think the main thing he did right was controlling the floor. Hillary more or less sunk into the background as Trump started debating the moderator instead. I think the moderator doing that is going to hurt the Cunt very badly, the nigger made her look weak and ineffectual.

Oh Holla Forums, how far you have fallen.

You can't win in a few moves in chess unless your opponent is utterly retarded. The best strategy to win in chess is to look like you are losing, while in truth, you are one or two moves away from Checkmate.

Wether these are 'Delusions' or actual facts will be present next debate. If Trump tears her apart (Hopefully by getting an unbiased moderator or his own man in), then it's confirmed to be his plan.

Trump might not have definitively won the debate, but Lester Holt sure as fuck lost.

I think he won, but he didn't win hard enough. He needs to totally dominate her.

Anyway, if Trump loses I am moving to Svalbard, probably to die.

Go to /r/Politics if you wanna see how shilled out Reddit has become… its worse than I would've thought.

reddit.com/r/politics/

I think Trump is saving his best ammo for last. People won't remember the first debates as long as he destroys her in the final one. He has to win the final debate.

Fuck off with the defeatism. They're called NIGGERS, not to be treated as people, ever. And guess what? SJW tactics work. If we use them to our ends, so be it.

Hey shill, take a little pride in your work. 0/10.

Bitch didn't hillary hire tons of you assholes to be first response post tonight? Absolutely low energy

Trump was shit tbh. Low energy.

he actually straight up said he was being nice and has been nice.

Exactly. You can lose all of your pieces but a few, and as long as you get Checkmate, you still win. That's all that there is to it, really.

He is about to start ass raping her on live TV with the commercials. In ways that I think are going to be both spectacular and vicious. The salt will be glorious.

I am hoping his plan was to lead her into overconfidence in this debate and go for the kill on the next one. He let a lot of good opportunities to hit her slip by. I hope he is using this debate to study her tactics and build a counter.

ctr shill spotted

WHAT IS CTR?

:^)

Totally fair.
:^)

Not from around here, are you?
CTR - Correct the Record
It's a Hillary-funded group of trollers, in the same as the JIDF.

I'm going to say that I think he was getting to her with some of his points, that shit-eating grin could indicate nervousness.
Trump also alluded to 'horrible personal attacks' that he could make against the Clinton family, which to me implies the rape allegations against Slick Willy. It was a warning.
It was also apparent to me that they were both trying to 'feel each other out' which could translate to the next debates going hot. I hope

Trump is preparing a Blitzkrieg that would give Guderian PanzerSchwanz.

lets hope he took this time to feel her out and hits her hard in the next debate

More like he alluded to them as a way of blackmailing her shutting her up :^)

Perhaps…. I find it hard to believe that Trump didn't use any of the mountains of stories that were revealed over the past couple of months by accident.

Maybe this first debate was used to learn all of her traps without showing any of his own. It seemed like Trump was baiting her into getting too cocky and showing her entire hand.

We know how Trump is, I'm expecting a slightly higher energy second debate, and then a total blitzkrieg during the 3rd debate where he throws everything hes got on her right before the vote.

That seems to be his strategy with advertising as well. He didn't air anything at the start, now hes slowly airing a couple ads here and there, and then during the last week hes going to unleash his best shit.

So by them pretending that mudshits aren't violent animals who come and shit up every country they infest it somehow magically makes it so? Do you even think before you type?

That's outright false, neither candidate won over voters tonight I think. Trump played the conservative game and avoided any major gaffes, which is fine since he has momentum.

This is what I think too. Trump had a strong performance in the beginning of the debate (the part that MOST people watch before turning the channel). It was interesting to see him get pelted with nearly every significant ant-Trump talking point that's been circling the news.

It seems like the left blew their entire load in the first debate so they can't revisit those same questions in the next two debates. Hopefully Trump will go after the email server, the Foundation, Libya and Egypt, etc. during the next debate.

No. It accomplishes their objective though: Getting mudshits into white countries. Do you even think before you reply?

Uh huh, sure thing, ya'know if you REALLY want to blend in, you gotta throw around a couple of "Christcucks" here, and "Christcucks" there and say that the sexual revolution was a good time in american history.

You gotta work on it sonny jim.

Trump warning about the attacks he could make was his way of acting presidential by taking the high road. Everyone already knows what Trump would say.

Because the american people are softies, if trump goes hard they will not like him. He is winning by being nice to hillary.

You obviously didn't watch the debate at all

But okay…lets play fantasy land and lie to ourselves

that's going to help trump get into the wh

*slaps forehead.

You mean hard to shill?

His plan is to attack soon not now. He obviously said it in reference in revving up the advertisements.

This one faggot has been posting all over Holla Forums. You can see the _desperation_ as he types frantically to try and incite butthurt.

Here's a meme that shows the weakness of the Liberal mindset. They are unable to comprehend facts that address the root or true focal point of any issue that conflicts with their indoctrinated beliefs.

Confront them with this and watch what happens.

I'm only about 20 minutes into the debate proper and so far Trump's committed ignoratio elenchi a couple of times. Does it get better further in?

impressed.
"whites". Remember that apparently dirty paki fucks, middle eastern dune coons, unidentified races, and brown dirty mexicans are considered "white"

you may choose one (1), kike.

You're going to hit a high point soon then it is a solid hour of him ceding the initiative and trying to defend himself while almost never attacking Hillary.

Jesus. What the hell happened?

If you could go back in time to murder Killary as a child…. would you?

Hello fellow skinhead neo-nazi alt-rightists, I was wondering why Trump is so stumped and why the fools here will not recognize it, are they just delusional?

yours truly, a fellow white supremacist alt-right channer

Old Cunt and Holt discussed the questions beforehand. What the fuck do you think?
Eh. Why am I talking to 2 shills talking to each other anyway? The fact that he brought the Fed back into the discussion is a larger victory than almost anything else that he said.

No way we could!
muh PEE-RRH

No, a more competent corrupt politician would stand in her place otherwise.

He's been using that word so much you think that was his word of that day on his fucking calender.

Guderian was a big part of the Truppenamt

no kidding

If you tell the truth on pol, your instantly a shill
or part of CTR

Im starting to wonder if its' just 14 year olds, are HUGE losers that come into pol

I used to have respect for Pol. But after last nights debate. And telling the truth about the outcome of that debate in here. And those losers then telling me im CTR or SHILLING. Getting paid my 2 cents. When all along I have been a trump supporter. OPENLY in my community.
It sorta rustles my fucking jimmies.
I am not going to LIE to pull out a win. Losers do that.
Winners call the game with the truth.
Truth is, trump lost last night> it's that simple
I hope he gets it back, on the next debate. He better win. I dont' want hillary in the WH.

But anyone that thinks trump won last night, and are berating others for telling the truth, when in truth he did not.
Is a delusional loser.

its' that fucking simple.

You're really bad at this, I won't tell you why though because you might get better if you knew why.

But just know you're being paid way more than you deserve.

Lick my fucking balls, I am being paid nothing

But your a loser. You can't admit it, when OUR SIDE loses. No problem.

You probably dont' play sports. I have my entire life. So i not a loser like you.

A little late on the first reply shlomo

you should literally kill yourself

THE LENGTHS YOU ARE GOING

Hows the weather over in Israel? It's a chilly morning here in America. First really cool one to be honest.

Listen up here ya shmuckola, you dirty rat kike. You jewish bastard. If you think for one fucking second that anyone here thinks your jewish fucking dirty little ass is part of Holla Forums then your jewish mental diseases are acting up. So why don't you take your little hebe shlock and stick it in an oven, ya filthy jew.

You too ((((Holla Forums))))

$0.02 has been deposited in your account.
Thank you for Correcting The Record!

I know you haven't been here long, but we can tell people apart from us just from the way they write posts. It's something you learn when you post on an anonymous board for a really long time. You're really obvious.

They will never understand the glory of our lord kek

feels so good

The debate was fucking shit. I don't envy you, Amerifats.

That's okay. I don't envy you either.

I dont normally bump meta but this is important and is happening. I'm seeing it too.

Pajeet, your english is absolute shit and your H1B is not going to be extended. Wether you want to or not, you are going to go back to your literal shit hole!

Welcome to anonymous imageboards, champ.

Shhhh! Don't try to think! Follow the hivemind!

This.
We are developing survival techniques for the information apocalypse.

The concerntrolling has been fucking insane the last 12 hours or so….The worst I've seen it on here in many months.

I think he won slightly, but in a counterintuitive way. The only front that matters are undecided voters. And although Trump may not have done as much as it was possible to calm their fears, Hillary didn't help herself at all in that aspect. She's the one who is running, not the moderator. Normies may not get the complete picture, but they notice that the things that make them wary about Hillary weren't touched upon. If he's the only one that's tested, that's really fucking good, even if obviously he'll drop the ball more often. I love when they bring the birther stuff because everybody knows Trump's involvement but not how the Clinton campaign was a part of it.

Trump was his strongest in the first half of the debate, which is the part that most people watched.

Oh lord, my sides