I just saw a homeless guy outside. Will he be stoked on me if I give him my dinner?

I just saw a homeless guy outside. Will he be stoked on me if I give him my dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_EXeBLvmllg
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s09e01-mr-garrisons-fancy-new-vagina#source=fba639b0-ae4d-49b0-9d5d-addb27823f4b:25eec14e-ed8e-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=1&sort=!airdate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, he will finish it and ask why there isn't more. just eat your own shitty kid's meal

man you're mean user

You need to live a normal life buddy. People like you absolutely disgust me.

why is helping people abnormal?

Because you're not rich or famous enough to possibly benefit it. And it's not like he has some hidden talent of being a comedian or a golden voice, right?

I mean he might. There's no way to know.

Have to post a picture of hobo laying on ground first. we'll judge his fate

He actually left while I was here debating it with you. He was walking around aimlessly. I imagine i would too if I had no place to stay.

He was doped up like alot of these crazy hobos. The one in my town used to be smart until he was hooked up on drugs. Now he's famous for pissing on a vending machine here.

Reported for posting pedo related content on my Holla Forums.

also video related
youtube.com/watch?v=_EXeBLvmllg

only a pedo would know who that granny is

I'm a very powerful figure whos friends with Dysnomia, sicko. Here, have some more fully developed adults

Let him suck your dick.

Only if you have eaten it first.

He will probably stab you and then eat your meal and rape your gf

WOrst episode of SOuth Park ever.

big and true

Hit too close to home?

Even Matt or whatever didn't like it. Stopped watching South Park after it came out. Lousy cartoon anyway. You think I play WOW? I'm too old for that shit

"He who feeds the impure, has commited heresy against the Lord"

“if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Romans 12:20-21

I will never bail on SP. I've been watching since it premiered. They've had shitty episodes/couple seasons, but they they still have it. I loved the latest season.

Simpsons are better.
Didn't South Park start im not your friend guy and ???? profit

yes

what else? otherwise they sucked completely

Americab Dad is the best

They popularized the transnigger in this episode
southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s09e01-mr-garrisons-fancy-new-vagina#source=fba639b0-ae4d-49b0-9d5d-addb27823f4b:25eec14e-ed8e-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30&position=1&sort=!airdate

I've never really been able to get into Simpsons, nothing against it though. I respect that it is a very well done show, but something about it just doesn't interest me.

No but he will rape and murder you for your gibs.

No, suck HIS dick.