Salt Thread

With the first debate nearing its end, the most watched televised event in the history of the United States will surely rock the country (perhaps the world) to its core. Gather up all your salt here, so that we may burn i as fuel for our journey.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mmflint
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874
archive.is/pa31k
archive.fo/R25Ni
twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/780835098119639040
twitter.com/toonhound/status/780836410299473920
twitter.com/mcspocky/status/780828084991762433
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so for trumps economic plan, he intends to cut the business tax rate from 35% to 15%. so this will bring businesses back, and keep ones on the fence with the US. but didnt ronald reagan do something similar that created a temporary fluorishing economy, but eventually led to the housing market crash? I want to believe in THE DONALD, but his plan for big business seems to have been tried before, and didnt work. I need my faith restored Holla Forums

:(

The housing market crash had more to do with banks giving loans to any fuckwit who asked for one and very little to do with an economic plan.

Sure the various people in the government during the 25 years it took to crash could've probably done something about it.

No. The banks’ behavior had fuck all to do with anything Reagan did. It’s a function of the Federal Reserve system. We will NEVER be free from depressions until we destroy it.

Housing market crash was due to loans to any nigger

Watch the big short. Housing crash had nothing to do with the tax breaks

Community Reinvestment Act. Learn it nigger

I wonder how CNN is reacting. They are in Hillary's pocket but even they have a hard time hiding their tears when she gets rekt.

who the fuck attempted to teach you

This debate was pretty fucking pathetic tbh. The race part was so cringy, both candidates trying to be more white guilty than the other. Sad.

Top comment when I searched for 'trump'

Well that's welcome news.

how old is this

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

I hope this is recent. This is the shit I need.

Croat here.

Honestly the only thing I got out of the debate was this - Hillary talked much about the things liberals usually talk about. There was nothing substantial or realistic in it, meaning it was pure rhetoric similar to the old hope and change bullshit. Trump actually offered real solutions to real problems. He approached the issues realistically, and this I think is what matters because…

Even if Trump at this moment doesn't have the info a president has, or if this or that solution he offered is for some reason undoable as a president he'll be privy both to information and more importantly people. A good brainstorming session is all he would theoretically need to choose the best options. I didn't get that impression from Hillary. She was merely ideologically driven.

twitter.com/mmflint
see for yourself, he's bawling his fat marxist cuck eyes out

trips of truth, thank you based balkan man have a saint on the house

HOLY LEL

alright, ive been fighting the good fight, but my opposition is still making a case.
"an economic crash will follow any dramatic economic boom. Trump is selling a plan for prosperity, but who could back him if he included the fact that it wont last? His appeal is to immediate success which will only lead to economic failure. He likes to point the blame on external sources like china but he should know that they're only trying to do business where it's cheapest. we no longer have manufactory infrastructure that he wants us to have. That ended once detroit became a shithole and frankly it's not necessary for us to go back to a industrial revolution, china's about 50-70 years behind us when you look at the timeframe"

another
"If he wants to cut taxes for business he wont have any federal revenue to run the regulatory agencies anyway"

That screenshot is such a fucking sign of the times that I can't believe such a thing exists.

when will Holla Forums fucking learn that the most important moment to strike the enemy is when he's down
Holla Forums never seems to take the importance of spreading defeatism seriously enough
it is a very potent weapon as you can see from the amount of shills here every day

Implying Detroit didn't become a shithole because the jobs left the city, not the other way around.

White people follow jobs. If there are no jobs available they migrate. The lower demand on housing aids in the influx of a newer culturally enriched population that was otherwise too poor to move into those areas.

Are they really implying the world doesn't need a new industrial revolution? Isn't that the case made by climate change people? How can the US make the case for green industry when they ship all their industry to low regulation china? If they want to 'fight climate change' woudn't the first step be to bring back industry under our control so that we can force innovation of cleaner processes?

It's spelled "egotist"

that why we need a global government, goy

trump is only a stepping stone to the north american white republic my brother, he is not infallible but he represents a conscious awakening of the north american white settler population

Not gonna lie it sounds like a shit plan

ur rite wtf i hate trump now smh tbh

Some "comedian" I've never heard of named Joe Mande is trying to ballot-stuff Alex Jones's Twitter poll for Hillary.

Thwart his rigging.

Alex Jones poll: twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

With our own.

yeah, that's my problem. it's convincing. I'm still trying to make a case but neither of us is budging, if anyone has anything to give me the edge it would be appreciated

Kill yourselves.

I hear much the same from my father minus the temporary economic boom part. They must be listening to the same talking heads.
I can't help you with with your specific argument, my dad continued with "We don't have, need, or want any more industry, that's the past. It will be new green energy/tech jobs that drive the economy in the future."
If you aren't retarded you know how to counter that one. What stops those jobs from going overseas or to H1b visa brownies while the (((companies))) rake in the profit?
All I got was something about no one learns the trades anymore. The conversation ended with me stating "Whatever the outcome of this election there will be a lot of people decorating lamp posts soon."
Don't talk politics with your family after drinking.

Fuck off kike

Damn, well thanks man. I think I'll heed your advice on this one.

Part of his economy plan that I wish he would explain more clearly is that it IS tariff based.

While 'NATIONAL' taxes for business would be substantially reduced, taxes on foreign operated corporations (foreign imports) would rise from 0% in most cases (free trade) to upwards of 35%

Corporations entrenched in the american market would be highly incentivized to move production from foreign soil to the US (creating jobs)

This would be a radical departure from the globalist trade structure of the last century that has led to the problems of (((global corporatism))) that the growing new left and new right both despise.

Whether it is a success or not is under question but in initiating such a radical departure for 'business as usual', successful or not, will shake the core of globalist agendas hopefully to a point of no return.

Trump is a destructive agent. From the ashes of globalism we will build a better world.

I'm inclined to agree. Lowering business taxes 5-10% or so wouldn't be bad, but 20% will create a huge deficit. Neocohens trickles down economics are ok when Trump does it according to the rest of Holla Forums though.

I'm still voting trump, that doesn't mean him or his policies are beyond criticism.

Trickle down fails in a GLOBALIST ECONOMY

Trickle down relies on the nation being able to retain it's wealthy. The is literally no incentive for the wealthy to remain in a high tax environment in a GLOBALIST ECONOMY.

This is why Trump combines it with NATIONALISM, tariffs, and renegotiation of all trade deals.

the market is inflated

how do you get wrecked that hard?

fuck off, in 1 years you restore it to something china can't even dream about

There are 4 seperate fucking post-debate threads and you want to shit up a salt thread and not contribute. Kill yourselves.

You make a valid point, but I still don't see why the reverse isn't superior. Poor people who are given tax cuts have more money to spend at businesses, resulting in greater profits for the business. The only difference is that some poor people might actually need the money to raise large white families, whereas wealthy businessmen will just spend it on luxury.

I'd prefer a flat tax combined with excise taxes, tbh.

this

(((Trickle down))) is just a shit buzzword for mental midgets, you don't want to know how many times I heard that tonight. I'm pretty sure that's the new angle hilldog's godzilla advocates after the dangerous/scarey descriptors for Trump failed.
Have you ever run or even worked for a small business? You need to almost kill yourself and your workers to get ahead of the tax and regulation curve, unless you are willing to hire illegals.

Please Kek, let the plan be kill yourself.

Leftists really think Hillary destroyed Trump. I'm not seeing much salt.

Thanks for this comment bro. I have never seen this level of shilling in the 10 years I've been on chans. Trump made Hillary look like an impotent fool but don't have a place to talk about it because it seems every place is full of shills like with the primary debates but even worse.

How edgy. How dare I question the God emporer in any regaurd. You heard that Bibi isn't happy, right?

As I said, I would be in favor of lowering business tax 5-10%. I would potentially be in favor of lowering it more, assuming we didn't have 130 trillion or so in unfounded liabilities. Look at the deficit Incured under Reagen.

see

I'm not sure why this is so hard for you to understand.

It's like you ignore the first part where the plan is to have more people working and more businesses on our shores paying taxes.

Of course lowering taxes for everyone won't solve shit by itself. But that's only half of the plan.

Labor is being devalued at an alarming rate. Some of that can be blamed on automation, but a good portion is that the labor is leaving our shores for other countries with less regulation and cheaper labor. Inb4 muh exports. Chinks accepted our manufacturing jobs from American businesses and are selling the good right back to us! We are the world's largest importers of goods.

We need the labor back on our shores to create a solid tax base. Right now almost half of Americans pay no income tax. Overtaxing the rich isn't the answer. Those with the most to lose are also the ones who have the means to hide their assets or take their money offshore.

archive.is/pa31k

Cut the gibs and get these niggers off the street and have them work in low skill manufacturing jobs.

You realize that Cisco had to lay off nearly 20 thousand employees because China has been stealing American technology for the last decade?

Wasn't Clinton the first to actually interrupt though? Or am I remembering wrong.

Wft are you talking about?

Shilling for who? Your mother's cunt?

Nigger they were handed the technology on a silver platter so they can manufacturer it with slave labor. Chinese didn't have to steal shit, it was all given to them via outsourcing of manufacturing.

Houses are way overpriced anons

How many people do you know that can afford 500K for some small shit in a white hood????

that is if we even let "gender" courses still be a thing.

I think we should, but the classroom is a gas chamber in disguise.

Did the fatman go tranny like he planned?

It was a sign of the 60s and "if you don't suck leftist dick you are part of the problem."

Detroit had a dindu invasion when the auto industry took off which caused a vacancy problem. This started in the 40s. The whites left and eventually do did the jobs.

I personally know people who exported their manufacturing to the Chinese. 6 months later those same factories either "overproduce" their product or sell the plans to another factory. Whoopsie.

Not even a year later their product is being sold at 50% under their cost on Amazon in the form of reproductions. The threat is real and I can't say I feel bad for these people either.

It's not just about the cheap labor. It's the regulation. Just take one good look at the smog problem in China and you can quickly come to the conclusion that these are people who don't give two shits about their environment or the welfare of their own people. Their government just doesn't give a fuck.

Its about Nationalism. We want the future ROBOT FACTORIES built here, so we have dominance in that industry, not Japan and China.

We don't want the Chinese to have a monopoly on the future of robots. We need to bring that back here to be a strong nation.

Hi I own this meme video and I was wondering if there's any way we could claim gnome child as our own.
Many players of oldschool runescape are quite redpilled already because the mods are beta cucks.

any suggestion what to put in the description?

Look at the deficit Incurred under king nigger, and dare I say Bush. Was all of that due to (((trickle down))) economics?
You you seem to be ignoring the Semitic elephant in the room.

Except interuption is a core debate tactic.

"WE'RE TWEETING AS HARD AS WE CAN!! I'M EVEN USING CAPS LOCK!!! WHY ISN'T IT WORKING?"

Yeah this is always fucking hilarious.

I do have to wonder how China has the U.S. so by the balls that it can constantly get away with this sort of shit without any problems what so ever.
On top of that, they prop up that shit-hole North Korea which is like a tiny ant-farm of human rights violations.
Oh, and don't forget that every now and then China will ship products to us filled with lead and mercury and all sorts of other poisons.

Kek knows what needs to be done

Well the damage is done at this point. China has all the manufacturing knowledge and capacity.

I think at one point the Chinese had not only fake apple products, but fake apple stores. The people who worked there were convinced they were working for the real Apple.

Well, what retort you have to offer you fucking nigger?

Spread this to maximize defeatism.

Defeatism is among the best physiological weapons.

Defeatism is among the best physiological psychological weapons.

FTFY

Blame autocorrect not me.

I had a friend who was a Jew who was a libertarian.
Now he is like this and is a Bernie supporter who lies to his parents that he believes in God.

#therearenogoodones

At the end of the day it comes down to the people voting. If this country is no longer viable, the majority will vote in a corrupt bitch like Hillary. If Hillary wins, she's be the last of president of the United States because this country will rip itself apart. People aren't going to suddenly support leftist bullshit ideology, the leftists are fucked even if they win.

she'll

You're right guys. I don't know why but I'm still surprised at how blind they are. Its really amazing how thoroughly brainwashed they are, especially when they call me brainwashed.

OMG Less goverment!?!?

as much as this fucker needs to hand I don't think I can afford to buy a boom lift before the dotr.

Actually they're probably even more fucked if they win. The only ways that a liberal "win" can possibly play out is A) fulfill their role as useful idiots and are subsequently put up against the wall by the Regime, B) Are torn apart in a civil war, or C) Get snack barred after the country gets enriched.

why are they saying this? bots?

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL!

archive.fo/R25Ni

Don't be discouraged, a block and tackle will do just fine.
"Give me a big enough lever… "and so on and so forth.

Trump won, but Clinton did surprisingly well.

Leftists don't understand economics, if they did they would realize Hillary's plans are batshit insane and will never work.

I think there's a button when linking those news that does that. Somethign similar happens with youtube videos. But bots shanenigans are also a thing.

it was a joke.

(checked)

Last pic is his vacation home.

By being a movie prop. This is from the movie Piranhas.

that "we are all muslim" shit really didn't go very far.

Fun fact about Moore. The county he lives in in Michigan has one lake, people used to take their families there to go swimming and fishing, until Moore and few other millionaires bought up all the property surrounding the lake and put private security fencing everywhere blocking everyone's access to the lake. So now nobody else in the county can use the lake.

I'm pretty sure this is the kind of "evil capitalist" behavior he makes his films about.

Cheeky bastard.

Also is anyone else confused as to what race the mediator is? His skin is a really odd shade of dark but his features scream jew while his cranial vault is white.

He's also divorced, disgustingly fat, and has no children.
:^)

So hopefully he will have a heart attack or a stroke and die alone in his McMansion.

Michael Moore is such a fuckhead.

What a gigantic queer

Insulting Trump already killed his wife.
He doesn't want to end up committing suicide from insulting Hilary.

Trump is the Ultimate Chad, you fat faggot.

Reminder that Joe Rogan is a cuck

dude weed
like, consciousness, man

I wish this poster was Eric Trump and he was slipping us a little bit of information of what some secret white society has planned for the US.

Needs help on this, we are losing.

See: Glass Steagall

Also because the banks were no longer allowed to refuse blacks because affirmative action so they tried to create a market off of the frivolous unsustainable and unpayable google debt.

are you cunts just gonna let this happen?
vote on the fucking poll, we know for a fact it's a bunch of Hilldog bots giving her votes
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/780599526230863874

twitter is communist anyway. Most normal people don't have an account

Damn… I'm glad I visited Europe in 2006 before it became Europistan

fucking defeatist shill

reported

Trips of truth my Balkan friend!

Hillary looked and sounded like a living, breathing bot. Her scripts were all written beforehand. Every single time she answered it was vague scripted garbage.

Anyone catch that one time the audience clapped after Shillery said some obviously scripted line? It felt so programmed.

I really hope the people on the fence saw how fake and typical Shillery was and how full of life Trump was. Trump brought up real world examples to support his policies whereas Shillery used nothing but vague talking points that have been shown to fail constantly.

Plus, her voice is pure cancer to the ears. She is incredibly unlikable.

latest Molyneux video on the debate

When the tax burden is high and the regulatory nature of the businesses environment is predatory, it prevents new small businesses from starting and stifles innovation.

Say you have 100 businesses in the country that make $1,000 each per year.

They each pay 35% in taxes to the federal government.

1000 x 0.35 = $350 paid in taxes per year per business

$3500 in tax revenue at 35% capital gains tax

Now, imagine that reduced regulations and a lower capital gains tax leads to 100 businesses opening in the country. So, 200 companies, each still earns $1,000 per year. but now they are at 15% tax rte

1000 x 0.15 = $150 paid in taxes per year per business.

$30,000 in tax revenue at 15% capital gains.

The loss is marginal and an easy adjustment to scaling back government a small bit.

More importantly EVERYONE keeps more of their labor. More of their property. And gainful employment is increased.

tiny numbers used for the sake of keeping the example simple

It is impossible for normies, niggers, spics, etc to understand how taxes work. Or how regulations impede a new business. Or how volatile starting a business is in this country. Or how damaging the Fed's monetary policy is. Or how the EPA can fuck your life up. Or how the FDA literally kills people by inaction through its overbearing regulatory nature. Or…you get the idea.

But if you reduce the thousands and thousands of regulations that impede economic growth and reduce taxes on businesses, hundreds of thousands of new businesses will pop up. Innovation will be invigorated. The economy will be allowed to grow.

These concepts are impossible to summarize in a 10 seconds sound byte but President Trump is trying his hardest to accomplish the impossible

Hillacuck Andy Richter says Current Year is a "bigot census" and asks, "now that we have the data what are we gonna do with it?"

Someone with a whopping 2 followers despite having tweeted nearly ten thousand times (even my shitpost-only Twitter account with far fewer tweets has a few dozen followers) suggests "kill half of the olds and all of the whites". (Including Andy Richter?)

twitter.com/AndyRichter/status/780835098119639040
twitter.com/toonhound/status/780836410299473920

Get lost Chaim. Your kike brethren running the Federal Reserve system are to blame for every single fucking crash since its existence. More money in the pockets of Americans is a GOOD THING. We should work towards the goal of allowing ALL Americans to keep ALL of their earnings.

How about we lash out at your fucking house? That would make some good kindling.

Godwin's law!

twitter.com/mcspocky/status/780828084991762433

Dropped.

If he cuts taxes nad doesn't want America to go bankrupt then he can do these:

How do you ship 40% of the US population to China, goy?

I mean, he's not wrong..

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The type of people who like Joe Rogan are the same type of people who think marijuana legalization is a top-tier, important-as-fuck campaign issue. These people are human garbage. No exceptions.

There was a concerted leftist effort to do this.

I'm quite happy to have sacrificed infowars poll to Clinton - we were able to supplement most other online polls so heavily Trump is winning.

The fact that he pushes out so much high quality, normally heavily sourced content so fast still astounds me.

He released a heavily sourced video about charlotte about 10 minutes before the debates started, so it's not even like he had time to prepare before them.

Not to mention we bring tons of them along with Indians and all sorts of rising powers over to the US to attend graduate school

I hate Twitter mostly because it gives retarded niggers the impression that anyone gives a shit what they think.

He has a research team supporting him, not to diminish the overall quality of his fact videos. Still, never buy into his personal philosophy, and realize the man ultimately cannot be trusted because he is just a little too practiced in rhetoric.

Someone should tweet him about how his wife won't be smiling at anything anymore.

I noticed that too.

HURR DURR YOU MADE A TYPO U LOSE FAGGOT