I masturbate to black women a lot

I masturbate to black women a lot.

Only if they're getting the white dick, though.

Is that degenerate? I like imagining them being slave women thanking their masters while they get reamed.

only a little

yes, you are perpetuating the 56% meme and you should an hero

Dysnomia jerks it to black women a lot too, only he imagines himself as the white female slave in an all nigress harem where all the black women rape his ass over and over again.

only if they piss on him as well

You mean mixed.

Getting off to other men fucking women you desire is degenerate cuckoldry.

… and hot

Your falling for their plan.

unless your 3DPD are ugly, and you're trying to breed pretty ones.
I mean, if the mutts breed with whites, over a few generations, the nigger traits will become less prominent to the point of not being there.
Don't know how long it will take get the IQ back up tho.

that picture is funny, because she looks like the stereotypcal jew character, but she really isn't even jewish.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

Its called Happy merchant.

She's still a kike

How, tho? She doesn't have the nose?

holy fuck dem tiddies

It'd be fine if whites were having enough white children as your spare cum would be locking down the wombs of other races and gradually turning them white. It's why you're biologically inclined to rape when you pillage - it's been a winning formula throughout history. But today when we're breeding below repopulation, interracial is pushed on you as a ploy to dilute the only genetic line strong enough to challenge the Jews. Resist it.

That girl's name is Naseem Abdi Ali. She's Somali. Here's a video of her showing off her tits.

I've got a thing for black chicks too, man. The ones that are hot are insanely fucking hot. Just gotta avoid the fat Shaqueefa stereotypes.

for my next trick i will act really offended about OPs post and spam a bunch of jaypeg diarrhea because OP isn't a jobber and this thread doesn't exist for that reason

now we've never met before, have we OP?

I dont think race-mixing is very common. Is it?
Rape is obsolete with birth control too.

I ALSO DO THAT FRIEND,I BELIEVE IT'S OK.
BLACK WOMIN ARE NICE AS SEX SLAVES BUT WE MUST NOT RACEMIX,SHOULD ALWAYS USE CONDOMS OR COME IN THEIR MOUTHS.

Bestiality is definitely degenerate

not really
horse cum is white

The only problem there is that you're masterbating and. Not doing Lafaunduh and producing babies that are a mixed abomination which shall have to be eaten.

strange… I don't get anything when i search for her name

It's increasingly common. I think it's up to 17% or so in the US.

I understand that, but that girl isn't black enough OP. She looks more like a north-african girl.
You should pick one as black as possible

yeah, okay fag

I like how the kid is just walking around in rollerskates on grass.

We do not allow nigger threads they are unhealthy and non esoteric.

fuck off, Cleetus, we're jerkin' it.