Welp, NYMag is reporting on Holla Forums

archive.is/BYD7L

Welp, NYMag is reporting on Holla Forums.

It's been fun, fellas.

He did it the absolute madman!

FUG

The jew has known about us for quite some time.

So is it confirmed trump is on Holla Forums?

WE NEED OUR MEMES TO BECOME MASS PRODUCED I PROPOSE A FIVE YEAR MEME PLAN

You know communism doesn't work right?

Don't worry. They'll just link to 4chan Holla Forums-

fugg

thank god for bunkerchan

We should've left this honeypot a while ago tbh.
we need a base of operations, not a torture chamber masterchan and librechan are my choices.

History repeats itself.

4chon /new/ 2.0. without the tripfags.

It already is.

Threads already get derailed by Holla Forumsyps all the fucking time, no all threads but a lot of threads.

We are never going to move there tho.

DAILY DEFEATEST SHILL THREAD

Torture chamber? what do you mean.

He means you guys are into bondage and rough sex. As a tankie he hates those because they could be fun.

So literally who: the publication? I'm sure at least a dozen people will read this article.

Shady Businessman is shady but Masterchan is has all the authenticity of that fat dude with the buzzcut and perfectly-groomed moustache who tries to sell you grass on the way home from protests. And it's full of namefaggotry.

Isnt masterchan openly pedophiles?

There's always the chance of some catastrophic event that takes down Holla Forums and/or leftypol. If that event were to occur I'll gladly use Bunkermag and the facebook page to get people to migrate to bunkerchan, withe the growing following we're getting on the page I think we might get even more users than leftypol had if there was a migration.

Keep in mind it's the users that make the site, so if there was to be a migration, the namefaging and circle jerking would probably be washed out.

This place is full of namefaggotry. Seriously, this shit needs to stop.

You must be retarted.

I think everyone kind of acknowledges that japanese style image boards are 100% inflammatory, frustrated 20-30 something white male gamers. Right wing ideology fits that demographic the most it seems. No "chan" is going to escape that.

Half the people on this board that claims that they are leftists are just authoritarian idiots (M-Ls, stalinists, Holla Forums LARPers etc)

Oh hey there, Carl the Cuck

When is pol and leftypol going to team up to bring down globalism then go our separate ways and prepare for ww3

But its kinda true, that is our primary demographic here, let's be honest. Pretty much everyone here is a white male aged between 20 and 30 who plays video games a lot, or at least used to.

We're never going to team up.

We'd rather see the far-right destroy itself in its quixotic crusade against "globalism".

right, whenever I link a Youtube video here, I check out the profiles of those who comment that came from here and check out my analytics

All white, male gamers. More actual leftists than I expected though.

top blinders m8

Oh, I believe in global capital, if that's what you're referring to.

What I'm more skeptical about are the various conspiracy theories around "globalism".

Lol Google often thinks I'm a 17 year old boy.