Help me out Holla Forumsrothers, i need a place to relocate

Help me out Holla Forumsrothers, i need a place to relocate.
i need a place to relocate, so far the best place i could find that fits most of my criteria is St Barths.

it has all i'm looking for, weather, lifestyle etc.. h
the down side is:
-its full of obnoxious millionaires and a never ending flow of gold dinging bimbos.
-its airports is too short (650m) which mean i won't be able to fly.
-i will still be subjected to French tax

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/7656062.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you tried here: 8ch.net/b/res/7656062.html

Barths will be great in a few years, a lot of the rich fuckers are leaving because of the last two things you mentioned. (airport and taxes)
I'd wait where you are for 5 years and check it out again then. You will find that you will be able to get a whole lot more for your money then.

Are you a dragon?

come to the mountains of montenegro my friends:
You can also go to the coastal areas but those are full with degenerate tourists in summer
Montenegro is also a banking nation. All the russkies used to stash their sheckels away from putin there. However we scared them away because we Amerikanskys now.

?

lol, i mean i won't be able to fly my plane which is a hobby of mine. the runway is too short for the plans i like to fly.

they've been saying that for decades. it only got worse.
but you're partly right, the "classy" rich have left and have been replaced by lewd Russians.

if you're so rich, why are you here?

is it a poor designated Chan?

yes. fuck off boujee

You are either a liar or an obnoxious millionaire. either way, st barths will suit you well. perhaps you should invest in a caveau nearby to pic related. the constant stream of old fishwives paying hommage will remind you of la bouillabaisse

but the airport is too small, i'll be stuck and i'll still have to pay tax

bump

you and everyone else on this board

why? aren't you looking for little girls?

kek

i can't live inside one, i wish i could

i hope wherever you choose to live there's no internet so you never post garbage like this ever again. you should absolutely kill yourself if you honestly need opinions or advice from this place.

sincerely,
go fuck yourself

Ireland, its like England before niggers, pajeets and libtards took over.
Pros:
Cons:

in what fucking world do you live where having walmart is a positive, especially when you were just complaining about niggers

You never know how much you love something until its gone.

You haven't told us criteria. What are you looking for? Ancapistan? What's your income and career? Are you looking for somewhere mostly pigless or somewhere regulated? Do you need decent healthcare, education etc? Are you racist/averse to moving somewhere with lots of black people? Do you need drugs, hookers? Do you have any survival skills? Will you be registering for national ID or living off-radar?

From what I've seen, there's a trade-off between Wild West freedom and state services (and infrastructure in general). You might be a lot less harassed, but still have the tropical weather, somewhere like Vanuatu, Costa Rica, Panama, Gambia, Brunei, even Vietnam or the Philippines, or the tri-border area in South America. Cost of living is lower, tax laws may well be unenforced and in some countries you can just bribe your way out of trouble, there's also generous programs for investors in most poor countries if you're rich enough. If you're looking for somewhere more Europe-like then how about Bermuda, Bahamas, Malta. Bahamas has no taxes except import duties. If you're ancap and want to avoid taxes and regulation then research "flag theory" and try to create multiple locations.