I'm pretty happy about the rules change

Thoughts on it?

enable flags

meh i like the caps because it pissed so many niggers off but the "no meta allowed" is pretty gay since talking about Holla Forums is part of Holla Forums. it will kill off some of the "exodus now" mewch shilling but is still gay. this thread will probably get locked or anchored.

also too many mods now and some of them dont want any fun allowed

caps are the best thing to ever happen to Holla Forums

You realize the caps lock is just part of the theme right?

that is meta talk. you have no idea how badly you just fucked up.

im reporting all of you

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

Telling people you are going to report them seems like a pretty meta thing to do

reported

Is this allowed? Or by asking is my post too meta?

ENJOY YOUR BAN, CRIMINAL

REPORTED

acknowledging that he may get banned is in fact meta discussion on the mods

reported

THAT IS A SCREENSHOT OF POSTS ON Holla Forums WHICH MEANS IT IS A POST ABOUT THE BOARD. THAT IS META. I'M ONTO YOU CRIMINAL.

REPORTED

deciding what is and what is not meta is meta!

not if i get you banned first, nigger

reported

love it

I like flags to.

kek

fucking lol from the meta board

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

REPORTED

everyone in this thread is getting reported especially this faggot

TOR USERS CAN'T REPORT

REPORTED

reported for reporting and reported for talking about meta shit outside of >>>/bmeta/

double reported faggot

great now i have to report myself

p
e
r
m
a

b
a
n

e
v
e
r
y
o
n
e

If you like IDs = you are a rulecuck fag
If you like flags = you are a rulecuck fag
If you like anonymity = you are a true user

This place has rules? Since when did that happen?

Like all rules, and all rules changes around here, they are only as good as the ability of the mods to enforce it. Therefore, like all rules around here, it is completely irrelevant.
Meta threads are now being anchored, but mods will grow tired of that, and there is nothing that can be done at all about meta content appearing within non-meta threads. It is no different than anything else Dysnomia has tried to do because he simply does not have the tools to enforce anything and he is incapable of using his personality and social skills to accomplish his goals as a good BO is supposed to do.

this

Reminds me of the time when my daughter asked me, "Daddy, do you jerk off and cum all over me when i'm asleep?"

Talk about a slippery fucking slope kek

It was like what, a month ago, that the only rule was essentially no content that violates Dost. Now look at this shit.

Fullchan sunk faster than expected, tbh. It went from growing at a massive rate & feeling like 4chan of old - to becoming another circle jerk of self-important attention seeking mods fucking the place up & driving the usebase away.

We went from having one simple global rule - NOTHING ILLEGAL - to Dysnigger & his inept bootlickers driving the shit into the ground. Really miss Cripple Kike running things & Holla Forums having between 3000-4000 users at any given time.

the meta board really is a sign of desperation
it's a censorship tool designed to shield the mod team from criticism
it's anathema to absolutely everything 8ch represents or aspires to in terms of freedom of expression

Why do you think anons hate Dysnigger so much?
He is so anti-8ch it isn't even funny!
He spouted off the party line about free speech and lack of censorship long and loud, but then he goes and does everything in his power to drive off anons who post anything he doesn't like.
Ron should have booted him a long time ago, he is exactly the opposite of what an 8ch bo is supposed to be.

you must be new here nigger. the best times were post exodus. it went downhill but imo things are steadily getting better.

only pedofags are getting btfo and nothing of value is lost tbh fam

All this hate itt. Why not love?

Hey I'm back from my 4 week ban and have completely unpedo'd. Thanks . you're doing God's work.

do you have lube at hand? smear some on your longsuffering anus. you'll soon have only that to play with

Really? Have you seen the current sticky and watched the logs to see all of the deleted threads? PPH is now 24, you dumbfuck!
Dysnomia is throwing out the baby with the bathwater here. This overblown censorship has turned a random board into nothing more than his personal internet safe zone bunker.
If you call that better, you are just as bad as the fat cunt.

so far I've seen pedo shit and threads complaining how shitty Holla Forums is getting removed

wake me when something of relevance gets deleted

Clearly you have not been paying attention.
Pedos are now posting horrible actual CP at strategic times throughout the day.
Nothing has changed except that the legal harmless teen posters have been driven off.
The disgusting shit is still here just as it always has been because there really isn't any way to stop it short of going text-only or disabling proxy posting.

trips of truth. I hate how it fucks up youtube links doe.

youtube is cancer

you arrogant piece of shit vol. you're probably no more than 14 yrs old and already you ooze contempt for anyone who won't bow to your view of the world.
you so woke you can't see your own ass for the fat piece a shit in your boxers

lol no, stay mad kiddie fucker

maybe I should actually become mod, seems like there is a lot salt to mine.
where do i apply?

i would fug her as if she was an 11-yo tbh

First you have to crack the secret code.

The secret code is:
"dysnomia"