The Septic Community

What are your thoughts on the septic community?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IT'S SHIT

I'm in the middle of metokur's third vid :3
Funny shit.

Fucking centrist retards whose only claim to fame are their opinions. They all need to get a real job

meep meep 彼たちはとても馬鹿ですよ tbh no homo

yea, their faggots, but i wish i could make a decent living by just having my own personality cult and a patreon.

Sargoy of Mossad is raking in nearly 6 figures a year.

Watching it to.

The fuck is Kilroy 2018?

a "free speech" convention made up by some dumb cunt lefty ex-Muslim.

that rustles me alittle. holy shit. i'm on my computer all day too, but i have to live in almost poverty. sometimes these people still seem out of touch with internet culture, when they get paid this fucking much.
i don't need to get paid to shitpost
i do it for the (you)s

I just finished it. from his explanation it was sold as a youtuber convention and used channel subbers to fund it but she bait and switched them with random political friends and tried to make the youtubers sign three year contracts.

>some dumb cunt lefty ex-muslim
would rape tbh fam

Was it the one sargoy was talking about?

basedmama

meh. the term alt-right went out the shitter a loooooong time ago user. let it go.

meep meep all of those people are just in it for the money do you think blaire white really gives a shit about conservative or nationalistic talking points just because she gets thirsty betas and memelords to give her a lavish lifestyle and for nothing more than being a "cute" face that smiles into the camera and affirms their beliefs tbh no homo

wtf i love the alt right now

Red Ice used to be good when they did conspiracy shit. Now they are co-opted by TRS-tier faggots. It's 100% controlled opposition. I wouldn't doubt if Lana herself is a jew, she sure fits the profile.

Main youtubers I watch, besides SS13 let's plays are metokur, sometimes squatting slav and bearing if i'm really desperate.

Any good recommendations?

The Alternative Hypothesis

The girl with the glasses is pretty cute

looks pretty jewish to me

Varg and E;R If that stupid nigger ever uploads

Being jewish doesn't immediately mean you can't be cute

Is that girl on drugs or is it MK Ultra?

youtube.com/watch?v=SY_LG8JpCL8
But MK Ultra uses drugs too, so what are you even saying?

Dysnigger fucked the subject lines too.
just search abigail shapiro if you want to see it

test

maximum capslock
all the time

Some of them are cool, but most are faggots doing it for the money.

im skeptical

about what?

SANICS COLORS ARE WRONG

the skeptic community

chrischan was a skeptic before it was cool

I'm kind of on the fence when it comes to skepticism. I am skeptical of their skepticism.

They're just Jews with a different marketing campaign.

so how do you like the guy who combined the unfunny clips from family guy with the pretentious politics from a position of phoney neutrality/centrism straight out of south park?

This is indeed a problem, even for actual academic skeptics. The type we're talking about are just random idiots on Youtube but the term and idea mean more than that. You have actual organizations built around the concept, yet they toe the party line on things like global warming, gender and race.

underrated post and unrecognized dubs besides

Holla Forums is dead

long live my anal prolapse

I'd say that having basically billions and billions of anaerobic bacteria tirelessly working night and day to clean up OP's shit is, on the whole, a good thing.

Used to be an actual thing even up to a few years ago.
Now it's ironically/ un ironically been adopted by the anti feminists.

This whole anti feminism thing has grown a bit old on me now. I don't care for them anymore..

Needs some disinfectant

I just landed a turd that smelt so revoltingly horrific, that even Satan himself would be disgusted. My wife called an ambulance. The neighbours called the Fire Brigade. Being constipated for 4 days didn't help… it had all that time to brew, ferment and ripen. Even my dog fled, and is hiding under the house, refusing to come out. The local sanitation dept called and offered me a prize, for the Worst Turd of the Month award - they enjoyed the overtime they needed to process that beast. The local priest called by, to offer me Last Rites…

she's obviously performing something

shut up fag