Which of these 2 jewfu will play Anne Frank in the inevitable modern adaption of her life?

which of these 2 jewfu will play Anne Frank in the inevitable modern adaption of her life?

Which of the 2 do you think will do it more justice?

what's that kike's name on the far right? I want to hate sodomize her sweet kike ass

She's called "Ann Frank" in fb, fb.com/ann3frank

I think her real name's kate or katie

enough with the autistic kike e-celebs

Bad goy

reported for cp

u gay?

He gay

such a happy family living together in a German ethno-state, then the jews had to fuck it up.

they say hitler wanted to kill everyone but germans, is that bullshit?

𝓑𝓮𝓮𝓹, 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓹, 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓹.
𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓻𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓷, 𝓘 𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓶 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓲𝓽, 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓭, 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓽. 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓘𝓯 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓼… 𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓵, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓶𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓪𝓵𝓶𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓪 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓻. 𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝓽𝓽𝔂, 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓬𝓲𝓻𝓬𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼, 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓪 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱. 𝓦𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓶 𝓪 𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓪𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝔂, 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓼𝓪𝓻𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂. 𝓘 𝓺𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓴𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓰𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓱𝓾𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝓱𝓾𝓰𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓾𝓯𝓯𝓲𝓷, 𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝓼 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂.
“𝓘𝓼 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂, 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂? 𝓓𝓲𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾? 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓸𝓯… 𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭.” 𝓣𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱, 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭. 𝓢𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓯 𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓶𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓭.

You know I think this character should probably be played by a black actor. I mean if we can have a black caeser and a black king Arthur why not a black anne frank? Whats the problem? you're not a racist are you?

why assume that the actor has to be a woman, either?

this is who should play anne frank

you are so right!

Testt

Of course Mac Ann cos she's ugly as vulture like the original Anna "play the victim" Frank, Mac Ann is just a bad copy unlike the cute Agatha OC

FRAN ANHK

She's cute, but will probably become fat later in life.

wow that's crazy

sounds fun tbh

Kike

ow the edge

Are jews whores?

only for money.

is that lampshade made out of human skin?

not human. jewish.

GOD DAMN IT Holla Forums NOW I HAVE A FETISH FOR JEWESSES

Back 2 r9k faggot

Whore

Say hi to katie!

Cp nit welcome

:^)

why the fuck do jewesses have to be so cute? is it another semitic trick?

Mac Ann cute? Are you nuts? I guess you need a lobotomy immediately

GOY

she looks like boy.

She's more hot than cute imo.

oh shi–

Whore

This bitch is blonde now Owo

Seems like just a wig tho UwU

C U T E !

"no"

Such perfect little fucktoys! I want to have a threesome. I would let Agatha munch on Macann's pussy while I rail her from behind.