Watch Death Note and Code Geass. Love it. Try other anime. Now I'm trying to find more good stuff...

Watch Death Note and Code Geass. Love it. Try other anime. Now I'm trying to find more good stuff, but having a fucking hard time because all I get is this shit.

Is there a way to avoid this cancer?

Before you say anything about the title, it isn't gay in a sense of for fags like boku no pico but it has anal penetration (not entirely shown onscreen)
Watch the anime Rainbow Nisha and tell me what you think. It is probably the best anime I've ever watched. Of you like stories of brotherhood and overcoming massive obstacles, then this is perfect for you. Gets a little romance in the end but I'm not gonna spoil it (it's a hetero romance)

Have you watched Kimba the White Lion? Tat's freaking awesome.

Sounds good. I'll check it out.

I just figured for now I'll avoid "comedy" anime.

It's a longer title but I keep forgetting it, but I'm sure wherever you watch it, it'll be auto filled. Also it's really deep shit (for anime at least) and I guarantee you will have quite a few WTF moments during your watch

Moe is better tbh fampai

Stop lying. Moe is shit

moe is shit, how about some ginga eiyuu densetsu, monster, znt, steins;gate etc instead

What anime is that in OP's pic

Know a good mega link?

Black Butler. I deleted all the episodes I downloaded after a few minutes into episode 2.

No, I usually just watch it on an anime website. Not enough hdd space to download the episodes but I'll look

Use nyaa.si or baka.bt for anime torrents. They have almost everything ever. Also I like black butler but I see it's not for everyone. Death Note and Code Geass are also in my top5, have also rewatched code geass 3 times tbh. I recommend you watch Legend of the Galactic Heroes, it's like code geass but on a grander scale and is also a lot deeper in almost every way. Cowboy Bebop is also very good, a classic much like Neon Genesis Evangelion.
t. anime pro

Oberstein, the hero we don't deserve
Thanks,I'll check out Bowboy Bebop too.

Reuenthal is best commander

If you want some keikaku bullshit like in Death Note there's Kakegurui, don't recommend it if you are gay can't stomach a bit of fanservice. Darker than Black is also good and a bit similar, S2 has a bullshit ending though.

It's times like these I'm actually glad I was born with shit taste.

THERES THIS ANIME CALLED MONONOKE WITH RLY TRIPPY ART AND AESTHETIC SO IF UR INTO THAT GO FOR IT

HOW CAN ANYONE WHO HAS LEARNED ENOUGH JAPANESE TO DIFFERENTIATE ONE WORD FROM ANOTHER STILL WANT TO WATCH ANIME? THAT IS NOT HOW A PERSON TALKS. NOT TO MENTION THE THEMATIC ELEMENTS TEND TO BE APPALLING BY OBJECTIVE STANDARDS, AND THOSE THAT SUCCEED IN THEM TEND TO BE ADAPTATIONS OF WORKS THAT ARE INVARIABLY BETTER, AND WHEN THE STUDIO CREATES AN ORIGINAL PRODUCTION, THEY TEND TO BE STRAPPED FOR TIME AND HALF-ASS THE ENDING. APPARENTLY A SHOW THAT RAN FOR 3 FULL-LENGTH SEASONS BEFOREHAND ISN'T IMMUNE TO THIS EITHER. SERIOUSLY, FUCK STUDIO DEEN.

ALSO WHO WOKE UP AT THE SAME TIME AS I DID JUST TO TURN BACK ON THIS ANNOYING CAPS LOCK THING?

OH, SO YOU MISSED DYSNOMIA'S LATEST STICKY THREAD THEN?
HE BASICALLY APOLOGIZED FOR THE CAPS THING, AND EVERYBODY CALLED HIM A CUNT SO HE GOT PISSED AND DELETED THE THREAD AND TURNED THEM BACK ON.

AND WHY WAS EVERYONE AWAKE WHEN I WAS ASLEEP? DON'T YOU ALL HAVE JOBS AND SHIT?

WATCHING IS BORING, PLAYING IS BETTER

BAKABT HAS GONE PRIVATE.

PANTSU HAS ALMOST NO SEEDED TORRENTS ANYMORE, I WANTED TO USE THAT SITE INSTEAD OF .SI BUT WHY WOULD I IF THEY JUST DON'T HAVE USABLE TORRENTS ANYWAY.

JUST BECAUSE IT DOESN'T DISPLAY IT AS SEEDED DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T HAVE ANY SEEDS, IT SHOULD STILL LEAD TO THE SAME MAGNET LINK ANYWAY.

ANIME IS FOR RETARDS