Stupid fucking feminist mantra

This stupid fucking kid (and every celebrity feminist) deserve to be fucking shot. This shirt pissed me the fuck off because women are not 100% anything but parasites.

Fuck feminism and fuck women

Women are human. I dob't understand what you're trying to to do calling them parasites? Just being a fucking retard there? You, uh, ok there buddy? Need some help tbh

It's the lefty strawman. They think everyone against feminism think that women aren't actually humans. It's the same with BLM, they claim that everyone against BLM think blacks aren't humans. The irony in this is that they think "nazis" aren't humans and promote violence against them.

So… women are nazi subhuman nigger parasites, is that what yu are trying to say?

yes in the mind of a leftist thinking about the right's state of mind

Tl:dr women don't do shit but complain and aren't worth the trouble they cause. They've done fuck all to deserve to be treated as men but demand we do because vagina

Humans have compassion, love, cunning, and many other things but females don't. All they care about is themselves. They don't have the part of the brain that deals with such human qualities, therefore they aren't human. They've contributed nothing to society by themselves and leech off of us men be it in the workplace or in relationships.
What is the purpose of Valentine's day? Do men typically get anything besides sex, if that? No they don't. Why are men the ones who're the ones to spend thousands on a ring that means nothing to the woman after she divorces you? Why are men the ones supposed to pay on dates and seen as cheap assholes for asking to split the bill? Why do women who sit at home all day cleaning feel justified to complain when their husband is out lift heavy shit or working heavy machinery or even sitting on his ass in a cubicle? Why do feminists complain about getting more women in men dominated places instead of being the ones to get off their asses and become said first female president or CEO or anything?

Women fucking suck and are only here to keep the species alive. Once that ship has sailed, and it will from the looks of present technological advances, they won't be necessary for anything else

try harder

Didn't Holla Forums do something similar with the whole "It's okay to be white" or some such campaign? Why don't you do what the left should've done? Ignore it.

What you say is from a socially isolated alien perspective, which therefore has no meaning. Hopefully you don't go outside and try to talk to people.

No, 69% of child abuse is the reason I think they aren't human. 86% of child death in single parent households run by them is why I think they aren't human. 94% of first marriages ending in divorce after ten years and them being legally entitled to your shit just for spending time with you is why I think they aren't human. 23% of inmates falsely accused of rape being imprisoned is a reason why I don't think they are human. 42% of said inmates being released having to lose scholarships and jobs and having to register as a sex offender is why I think they aren't human.

I could go on for hours and provide statistics of women being the crux of all our problems as a society but even then most of you beta cucks wanna remain with the wool over your eyes until you get first hand experience.

No it's not you moron. And if you think it is, try watching one feminist video and ask yourself: "why do you care and how does this benefit/harm you personally"

Women are great. Feminists are not

Sure kid

They are human though. This is your disconnection from science. That is my entire point. You are dehumanizing people based on their belief system, exactly what SJW faggots do. You should just deal with the fact that human beings can be fucked up instead of just using the "not human" strawman meme.

Are you a fucking dumbass? Instead of calling me a kid why don't you try and be a man?

I WAS a woman…

BUT I WAS CURED.

You keep saying straw man like my points haven't been proven by science. Let me spell it out for you: W O M E N D O. N O T. H A V E. T H E P A R T O F T H E B R A I N T O P R O C E S S C E R T A I N E M O T I O N S,. T H E R E F O R E M A K I N G T H E M. L E S S T H A N. M E N

Righto kiddo

Stop being a weakling.

Yeah, but they are still human beings. That's why you can breed with them.

The thing that separates humans from animals is morality. Women are physically incapable of acknowledging things men find morally wrong, which is why more kids and babies end up dead in their mother's custody rather than their father's. Women are not human and should not be treated as one

Si miho

Women are women, but Ching Chongs are only 75% human at best.

Humans are mammals. I learned this in elementary school. I'm not even an atheist and I can recognize this. You are redefining people based on their worldview. This is the way lefties dehumanize people and turn them into creatures that aren't human. Faggots like you are just perpetuating this stupid meme. If you want to destroy your opponent, attack the source instead of claiming the person isn't human. You are purposefully avoiding the source of the problem. You are using weasel words like a fucking kike.

You would be right if this was someone else you were talking to that was just hating on women to be an edgy faggot, but I've posted statistics to back my claims. I don't use weasle words, if I have a problem with you, you will definitely hear about it from me. I don't like women because they are fucking sick, parasitic creatures that ride on men's coattails until they've gone as far as we can take them. Just because humans are mammals doesn't mean we're animals moron. Mammal means we give live birth, that's it. It is not a trait specifically for animals or humans, it's just a way to describe how shit gets done. This entire time nothing you've said has proven me wrong about the correct classification of women, yet you still call me stupid. Tbh, I don't think there is anything you can say or do to prove me or science wrong but I'll wait nonetheless

Here's another little tidbit to further support my claims

Also, mammals are a form of animal. I like how you tried to twist it and make it seem like I was using some weird ancient word that is out of date.

If any one of you can name me one major thing a women invented that we as humans could not live without, I will retract my statement of women not being humans

Can clearly see you didn't read the whole thing. The worst way to argue is to not listen, understand and logically refute your opponent.

I did, that's the reason why I replied in this way. Taking in every aspect of your worldview makes me respect the dedication that you withhold. I don't know which sect you come from but it is truly fascinating.

Your worldview doesn't mean shit

Ahh but you see, you failed to mention the part where I said that mammal is an adjective used to describe how a species gives birth. Bacteria give live birth and they aren't animals now are they? So does mold and algae. Before you go on to say >"but that's just multiplying, it isn't real birth", I can say >"well isn't regular birth also multiplying?"

Nein, it does

You are relying on reductionism? This is like arguing with a hipster faggot from Jew York.

All straw men from your side, all facts from mine. I'll let you deduce who is winning this argument so far.

if you're smart enough to do this, you'll say me

so you admit that you are from the opposite side? You admit you are are a lefty.

Did your brain turn off or something?

Also invented

No, it turned on. Only a crazed maniac would believe that ideals from the left support yourself.

The information I've provided is not bullshit leftist trash, I think it's more right wing facts but maybe I'm mistaken

yeah, you are.

Too bad sir, the things presented here today have been nothing but facts. You can argue with me until you're blue in the face, but you will never be right

rhetoric is not facts

I have to admit I had to back 150 years to think of one example.

Can't wait. These bitches have garnered too much power and are abusing the fuck out of it. It is time for change

No, you're just being autistic, you're taking shit way too literally. He's saying humans possess certain characteristics and traits - that being the advanced capacity for moral agency or reason - which define them as such, and meaningfully distinguish them from "animals", as these are imperatives they lack. He's making a value claim; not a scientific categorization of the human species, you sperg.

She's pregnant if you didn't notice

YOU'RE RIGHT. BUT STATISTICS ARE SCIENCE AND SCIENCE IS FACTS

YOU'RE RIGHT OP WOMEN ARE SCUM

THAT'S WHY I CANT STAND EITHER SIDE OF THAT RETARD FIGHT FOR MORE THAN A MINUTE OR SO

I WAS A WOMAN…
BUT I WAS CURED

BEST REPLY EVER

HEARD THE NUMBER BUT HAVE NOT SEEN THE SOLID STATISTICAL BASIS FOR IT. NOT THAT I DOUBT IT, BUT A CITATION WOULD SWANKY.

I'D LIKE TO SEE THAT TOO. I HOPE IT'S NOT THAT HIGH, I ALREADY HAVE MAJOR TRUST ISSUES THAT HAVE KEPT ME FROM GETTING MARRIED INTO MY 30'S AND I DON'T NEED ANY MORE STATS TO SCARE ME AWAY MORE SO.

THIS STUFF IS A GOOGLE SEARCH AWAY, user. IT'S NOWHERE NEAR 94%, BUT 40% - 60% IS THE TYPICAL TREND ACROSS THE WESTERN WORLD.

TOO OLD

It's 40-60% if the wife's a virgin, if she's not (which is very likely these days) it's 94%

You're overstating things a bit, but, yeah, there is a heavy correlation between women who've had many sexual partners and lower marital stability/higher divorce rates. If she's fucked more than five before you got to her, you're essentially playing Russian roulette with a chamber loading of equal number.