Apologies

It took me some time to realize that trying to make Holla Forums good would never work. I think it's time to go back to our roots.

I hereby proclaim that Holla Forums is just as never good as it ever was. Carry on, anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

turn caps back on

I forgot how tbqh

lol just make me BO
whats the point?

make jews mandatory

never good != worse than it is now

anything i would do would make it better. this board is literally in the trash, its in the garbage

You made Holla Forums fun, and I enjoyed seeing what new things you came up with. That being said, I'm not a Holla Forums regular and anyone who sperged out over the shit you did was pretty aspie.

I think you should stop catering to aspies instead of trying to make Holla Forums good, so I'm glad you're leaving this project.
Just let it fucking burn.

and here you are anyway. stfu we don't need another power tripping faggot running this place.

you don't know what you're talkin about

Bye everyone! I'll come back out of being anonymous shitposter when something cool happens.

If you want to know the truth, there is a small group of people that are here 24/7 and will bitch and complain about everything anyone does, ever. They want to drive users away but they never go away themselves even though they only post 'im leaving Holla Forums' threads. I've been fucking with them for a while now, but I think it's time for the userbase to deal with them on their own similar to how Holla Forums calls out kikes.
Peace!

this is the only picture on my computer

How about we just leave our lurkers alone? I bet Holla Forums would be a gazillion times better

take care, asshole

You say that now, but let's be honest; you can't help yourself.

can you maybe re-filter 'fam' to 'I'm a nigger' again? that was fun

We gotta get those boogeymen tbh!

)))kike(((!!!!

C:::::::::::3( . Y . ) KIKE ( . Y . )S:::::::::::D
am i doin it rite?

yes

back to reddit SJW cointelpro niggerjeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

this place is so fucking garbage. im the smartest & savviest user here w/ the most knowledge abt the internet as a whole, not being ironic. every user here is awful. how could this forum have value to u, & why would u not be most inclined out of every other option to do the most unpredictable, potentially destructive thing possible w/ it? jesus, its like a human being peering into an ecosystem of snails. i actually met a dude on here on twitter. he followed people based on what i doing, & we went through a similar evolution (although i had a p big head start given prior knowledge of offsite communities that lead me to follow who i did) & ended up w/ similar humor and interests. he- amazingly, someone from this board- is cool now. why would u take a humanist approach to moderating fucking imageboards? this escapes cool absurdist detached irony. /srz/ly how could u have a connection to this place!! how could u not want to pick up a fuckin book or find other communities or start over!! w! h? a t ttt !?? its insane. nuke it all. dox urself or dox me or dox all ur users or make the css funnel malware into the page or make me bo or make hex bo or make some underaged meme teen here bo or make a sjw-type mod or change the board subject permanently or find every user and kill them offone by one. dont persist! what the heck dude!!! get a job lose ur virginity become a political extremist murder someone rape someone stop stop stop moderating, centrally planning, giving a shit about this nightmare hellscape !!!!! im not calling for freedom or less moderation im calling for the exercising of ur "radical freedom", in the sartre sense, meaning you always have a choice, including killing yourself or the board or ur moderation status. fuckin do something. exercise your radical freedom.

tl;dr

are you on speed tbh fam?

tits or gtfo

read it y have nothing better to do

on second thought, even though you're on speed, you may have a point imho

post tiddys

Can we spam midgets doe?

bruh…

tits or gtfo

NO!

Ayy

Natural and organic sage (cute chirp)

noice

mumumumumuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

u opened this post didnt u ;) ♥😘

We need midgets tbh.

he linked it, tbh. i followed the link here
;)

THE ALL CAPS THING DIDN'T MAKE Holla Forums GOOD, BUT IT DID MAKE Holla Forums FUN AND THAT'S WHAT REALLY MATTERS

Midgets are fun tbh.

talking to cool & cute nerd who will open this post as well wont he 😚💌

ah, my mistake. i'll go back to lurking then

NO

we know, FBI

I ain't a spook doe.

tits or gtfo

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip

For dyanomia tbh

hiding sarah's posts makes this thread better

i want want to make sweet, gentle love to a little girl, is that so wrong?

no you are welcome

fuck sarah

this is sarah

Keep banning the pedophiles.

One question, are you the one who pinned the I Hate Everything post? Who did and why? Tbh this is an outrage!

also ban me

thicc

Midget test

I'm just here to watch you torch this board to the ground.
Good Job!

Don't post your face again sweetheart

t. dad

Cute midget tbh

Unlike pic. What the fuck is she trying to be anyway, a sailor or something? Stupid toilet paper. And who painted her hand fucking green? Jesus christ you freaks are a riot sometimes tbh

You disgusting pedos can shove it with your little girls. What difference do you think you are making anyway? Seriously? It pisses me off. Luckily I've been noticing some of you are being jailed.

u need to sit down little guy

there are 2 kinds of people in the world: pedophiles and pedophobes.

you either love children or you hate children.

Okay you fucking retard. I'll make it loud and clear. What you have..

is a fucking illness

I love children and am just trying to protect them from your greasy vaccuum stomach flaps

She looks fucking depressed, which is certainly offputting. Is that not with your standards? I say feed her fucking apple sauce

inappropriate behavior

fucking pedos disgust me

They crave attention. She never said it but she implied it. Why else would she show her cunny to strangers?

Enough midgets tbh.

Oh no, midgetposting? On my Holla Forums? Somebody better stop it!

Why would you post a picture of the beach with the little girls ass perked up like that? What kind of sick monster are you?
what the fuck are you even trying to say to me? She obviously had horrible parents and was groomed by pedos. She doesn't crave attention at that young of an age. But of course, she doesn't belong on the internet either. Ve set on the wrong track and she'll end up like you.

Larp anti tbh.

Not everythings a secret message. Think of you actually talking to me in real life. A chuck Norris looking fellow comes into your basement and slaps you in the face. Now read my post in his voice. See? Now I'm being a very concerned man about this. I'm the biggest anti-pedo on this board. Only time I post little girls is with anti-pedo statements (haven't posted little girls in monthes) And stop laughing like a retard.

b help my daughter fell in de pot. how can i get her out

take her by the legs and smash her with the head against the wall

What kind of sick monster are you? She was juat trying to take a shit.

Benis in mouth then gum on her fayce

R8 my sister

made my day lol

Am the only one who fucking hates those legs? I try to see your pedos vision but it's just fucking demented. Look at those ugly boney legs. Just leave the young thang alone. God. These are innocent beings.
god dam nit
where are your god damn brains boy?
where are you god damn brains
Why do I keep giving you pedos a chance? You're not special, you're not human beings. But why do I keep giving you a chance? Pity? Oppurtunity to revert you back to normal? Who knows. It doesn't help when all you keep posting is shit. Over 18 please :)

That's just sick

Only thing worse than a pedo is a gay pedo

t.rin

You are just not welcome here.

every imageboard has this
every hobby has this
you either just ignore them or fuck with them there's no way to get rid of them

t. Amerimutt

thanks ox tbh i had too much fun

What r u doing dude?

WHERE SARAH GO?

Bring back flags.

i like the fact that there is only three people on this board and Dysno is working hard to keep it that way.
if this board was good it would attract normies and we'll end up like half chan…yuk

thank you for keeping us safe from normie infection

It's almost like it's our job or something.

dysnomia is a faggot

pedos did nothing wrong tbh.

Why is that bad? Maybe the spammer will actually wait out the ban instead of just immediately changing IPs. It doesn't make sense to ban anyone for longer than a week for anything, it just burns IPs and makes it a pain for whoever gets that IP next.

the (CP) spammer is doing great work and I hope he keeps it up for a long time. the resulting butthurt is marvelous

CPspammerdidnothingwrong

Does that mean, we can finally post pedo content again to scare off all the normal fagots and make Holla Forums great again?

yes. but dysnomia needs to get rid of most of the mods first

u no maek sens

pedos stop scaring users away pls

t. dysnomia

this place is pretty dead

ox is a vol now :D

Not quite.

You entire userbase is a small group of people, you stupid cunt! The people that are here 24/7 bitching to you about how much you are fucking things up here are your most loyal users and your most powerful assets as a BO. And you, in your infinite wisdom, are trying to get rid of them.

Were you born this clueless or were you dropped on your head a lot?

In other words, you are not going to do anything (as usual) and are suggesting we become more like … Holla Forums???
How do you even remember to breathe with a brain that warped?

You say you are apologizing, but you don't say what you are apologizing for.
Could you clarify?

Yeah, turning on all caps is very effective against people bitching. Oh, and the whole IDs thing…that is hysterical watching them squirm trying to deal with IDs being on. :|
/sarcasm
You are the one being fucked with, you autistic asshat. And not all the denial and transference in the world can change that.

Bye, don't come back

You have been BO here for YEARS.
I'd say it took you a bit longer than "some time" if you are just realizing that now.
Does that mean you are going to re-welcome pedos again? Because those are our roots here on Holla Forums.

Or is this simply another in a long line of your ego-boosting attention whoring sticky threads in which you simply talk shit about things you never intend on doing a damn thing about?
Because that is what this sounds like to me.
It sounds to me like you just ran out of ideas of shit to do with the board settings again.

Face it, board owners on 8ch have no real power or authority over their boards.
They have to rely on their personalities to shape the board culture, because the only real power they have is to delete shit.
What that means is that boards reflect the personalities of their respective owners.
When HW ran this place the culture here was very much reflective of his personality, and Holla Forums reflected it as well because he was very much a hands on site owner.
Jim is less so, and so the boards reflect much more of their owners' personalities.
That is true at every chan site, not just this one.
You can see it very clearly in the pol boards, particularly.

This board is no exception.
Dysnomia's personality is reflected in its userbase.
It may not be the userbase he wants, but it is the one which reflects his personality. Bipolar, OCD, autistic, passive-aggressive, and refusing to stop destroying the site until the other side gives in, without ever realizing that the "other side" is ultimately yourself.

This board will never escape from this downward spiral until the culture of the board is changed.
That can only happen with a new BO.

In b4 "sarah" because fuck no.

you'll niggas gettin troled