Excuse me, sir or ma'am, but do you have a moment to talk about how you're going to spend eternity, or better yet...

Excuse me, sir or ma'am, but do you have a moment to talk about how you're going to spend eternity, or better yet, your Friday night?

I mean, sure, you've got your ORIGINAL choice of being in your underwear and on your computer with a woefully silent phone next to your stash of poor-and-lonely bachelor snacks, but why don't we upgrade that? You can be in your underwear and on your computer with a woefully silent phone next to your stash of poor-and-lonely bachelor snacks WITH OTHER PEOPLE JUST LIKE YOU HERE:

original.livestream.com/tedfufu

You want a double-feature? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET. Choose from any of the below three movies:

Cars 1
Batman : Mystery of the Batwoman
Gumby Movie

OR

You can throw caution, like your life's hopes and ambitions and aspirations, to the wind and choose from the surprisingly hairy Ted Box or the short and under-seasoned Yaki Box.

Give me a box faggot

Voting Batman

voting gumby

Voting Yaki Box

Ted

Flipping this card thing that came with a Symphogear medallion says I'm voting for Ted

The box! The box, the box!

Pick a side, assholes

Yaki box

kill the undecided

Fine I'll take the yaki box.

FIRST MOVIE OF THE NIGHT IS DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION

And do you know what evolution means, children? Evolution means the shedding of the weaker attributes, physical and mental, it means leaving an era of weakness and impotency behind to embrace the birth of new strength, intelligence, and skill.

You will evolve, children. Watching this will awaken your strengths and enable you to step stronger toward the future, leaving behind your weaker husk destroyed by this experience.

WITNESS

T-thanks

I know that watching shitty movies on stream is fun since we can riff them, but DB Evo is not bad funny, it's bad painful. Imagine you're a defeated warrior tied to a post and getting your balls kicked everyday.

VOTING IS OPEN

WILL THE NEXT MOVIE ALLEVIATE YOUR PAIN OR MAKE IT WORSE. WHO KNOWS.

Voting Batman! End the night with something mildly good!

Not flipping anything says I'm voting for Ted because FUCKING YAKI FUCK

Voting Ted Box

Ted vote

Voting Naruto Movie Box

Believe it

Next movie of the night is What Women Want.

Mel Gibson gains psychic powers due to a botched accidental suicide attempt, and learns how ladies and their lady parts think as a result.

I really want to see tumblrinas and hardcore feminists reaction to this movie.

Dubs fof truth

The best part of that film was his sassy black chauffeur's thoughts.
"Hello my Mister Tight Buns!"
"Shake that ass!"