DOESN'T NICOLE SEEM LIKE SUCH A FUN WOMAN Holla Forums?

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

DOESN'T NICOLE SEEM LIKE SUCH A FUN WOMAN Holla Forums?

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

NO

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

meep meep if you love it so much why don’t you just marry it tbh no homo

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

WOMAN
I DO NOT THINK THAT WORD MEANS WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

WHAT DOES IT MEAN THEN, IF NOT SOMEONE LIKE NICOLE?

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

EWWWWW

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

WHAT?

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

TIS A MAN, OP. HOW DUMBY STUPID HEAD CAN BE?

Jonathan Morris
Jonathan Morris

IT'S A MAN
I SEE NO PENIS BULGE.

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

AND? SHE LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN IN THAT PIC. SHE'S EVEN GOT NICE TITS.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

BORING PERSON WITH A MANFACE. NEXT

Lucas Moore
Lucas Moore

MANFACE
WHAT? SHE DOES NOT HAVE A MANFACE!

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

AFTER ALL THESE YEARS I STILL DON'T REALLY KNOW WHO NICOLE IS OR WHETHER IT HAVING A DICK IS JUST A MEME OR NOT

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

I AM SURE ALEXANDRA IS MORE FUN THAN NICOLE

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

YES, BORING
HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/WATCH?V=JN82SX2TR30

William Jenkins
William Jenkins

SHE LITERALLY DISCUSSES CLICKBAIT ARTICLES AND NONSENSE VIDEOS. JUST ANOTHER DUMB ATTENTION WHORE ROASTIE

Ryder Nelson
Ryder Nelson

I AM THINKING OF MAKING THIS A RUSSIAN QT GENERAL

James Powell
James Powell

WOMAN

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

ISN'T THERE ALREADY A THREAD FOR THIS E-CELEB ROASTIE?

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

10X BETTER THEN NICOLE

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

WHY CAN'T SHE BE BUSTIER? SHE HAS THAT BIG BONE BODY WITH BROAD MAN SHOULDERS. SHE WOULD BE ACCEPTABLY PRETTY IF SHE HAD MORE FEMININE FEATURES LIKE BIG TITS.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

SHE HAS VERY FEMININE PENI.

Grayson White
Grayson White

SHE'S A TRASH TIER SJW

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

I SEE NO PENIS BULGE.
YOU MUST GIVE IT A REASON TO BECOME ERECT FIRST, SILLY.

NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES THAT CLIP GETS REPOSTED… I NEVER GET USED TO IT.

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

WHY DO YOU NEVER GET USED TO IT?

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

NO SHE'S NOT YOU PIECE OF CRAP . SHE WAS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY DURING THE GAMERGATE CONTROVERSY. EXPLAIN YOURSELF YOU LIAR.

Carter Davis
Carter Davis

pretends to be pro gaymergate for attention
does shitty job cosplahing as vivian
scams people out of thousands of dollars for her shitty airplay 2 event
runs off with the money after (((unforseen events)))
runs away like a little bitch when people confront her over her blatant theft
pretends she left because she "got tired of everything" (right after scamming people, of course)
whores her dead friend's corpse out for attention after said friend turns herself into track pizza
has assblasted autist slapfight with ralph after he insults her for using her friend's suicide to gain attention
has to call on sarcuck of mossad for help in her slapfight, like a little bitch
tries to regain popularity with shitty "tee hee i luv science guys!" videos
gets beta orbiters to design all her logos and shit
drops the project after it flops
<"she was on the right side of history guise!"

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

100% dICK

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

WIll YOU rAvAGE hIS bOI pUSSY, SUCK hIS fEMInInE pEnIS, lEt hIM CUM InSIdE YOUr bOI pUSSY, Or All Of thE AbOvE

Benjamin Kelly
Benjamin Kelly

Whut? None of that points to her being an SJW though.

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

getting my dick sucked by baily jay would be so cash

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

I liked her at first, because she seemed like she was pretty knowledgeable about scientific subjects, but as I watched her videos, I began to notice that she was faking it. She didn't know what she was saying, she'd clearly wiki'd the subjects and copy pasted blurbs from this or that source. She was lying to me. She wasn't a god damn scientist, she wasn't even a good human being.

So I did the smart thing and I unsubbed. Then you faggots bring her up here. Then someone points me to her twitter, where she literally wishes for the white race to be bred off, and implies that America is bad, and that we should let the niggers rule the land. Infers that people who oppose it must be "afraid of white people being treated the same way we treat minorities." We get treated worse than minorities get treated by anyone .. by said minorities already. A young couple walking home from a date, their wedding to come later in the year, when a pack of wild baboon ass niggers spot them .. and then rape, torture, mutilate and kill them. You know, I don't see white people doing that to any blacks, where's that news story where a group of white guys torture, rape and brutally murder a pair of blacks? Oh that never happened. But the story I mentioned did, and you never heard that story either, even though it's true…

Fuck Nicole, fuck this thread, and most importantly, fuck the JWO.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

D. All of the above

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

I won't lie. Much better than expected. Solid B+ vid. Then again, I'm always a fun of making fun of hippies.

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

PRETENDED TO BE PRO GAMERGATE FOR ATTENTION
PART OF THE I LUV SCIENCE CROWD
SCAMS PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY
USES FRIEND'S DEATH FOR ATTENTION GATHERING
NOT AN SJW

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

HTTPS://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/CHANNEL/UC-VLT8KAVXOK5W4XUMMR5ZW

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

MOAR KARINA PLS

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

IT IS ONLY THE MAN WHOSE INTELLECT IS CLOUDED BY HIS SEXUAL INSTINCT THAT COULD GIVE THAT STUNTED, NARROW-SHOULDERED, BROAD-HIPPED, AND SHORT-LEGGED RACE THE NAME OF THE FAIR SEX; FOR THE ENTIRE BEAUTY OF THE SEX IS BASED ON THIS INSTINCT. ONE WOULD BE MORE JUSTIFIED IN CALLING THEM THE UNAESTHETIC SEX THAN THE BEAUTIFUL. NEITHER FOR MUSIC, NOR FOR POETRY, NOR FOR FINE ART HAVE THEY ANY REAL OR TRUE SENSE AND SUSCEPTIBILITY, AND IT IS MERE MOCKERY ON THEIR PART, IN THEIR DESIRE TO PLEASE, IF THEY AFFECT ANY SUCH THING.

THIS MAKES THEM INCAPABLE OF TAKING A PURELY OBJECTIVE INTEREST IN ANYTHING, AND THE REASON FOR IT IS, I FANCY, AS FOLLOWS. A MAN STRIVES TO GET DIRECT MASTERY OVER THINGS EITHER BY UNDERSTANDING THEM OR BY COMPULSION. BUT A WOMAN IS ALWAYS AND EVERYWHERE DRIVEN TO INDIRECT MASTERY, NAMELY THROUGH A MAN; ALL HER DIRECT MASTERY BEING LIMITED TO HIM ALONE. THEREFORE IT LIES IN WOMAN’S NATURE TO LOOK UPON EVERYTHING ONLY AS A MEANS FOR WINNING MAN, AND HER INTEREST IN ANYTHING ELSE IS ALWAYS A SIMULATED ONE, A MERE ROUNDABOUT WAY TO GAIN HER ENDS, CONSISTING OF COQUETRY AND PRETENCE.

Connor Price
Connor Price

GO BACK TO YOUR GRAVE ARTHUR. WE ALREADY KNEW THAT WOMEN INVADE MALE SPACES FOR MALE ATTENTION.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

APPARENTLY NOT, OTHERWISE THAT user WOULDN'T BE SO SURPRISED.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

SHE LOOKS LIKE FUN BUT SHE LOOKS A BIT MANLY OP. AM I BEING PARANOID?

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

SHE WAS FAKING IT
HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit