Will and Grace comes back from cancellation to bash Trump

It's on Youtube and they haven't blocked downvotes so you all know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/story/17163/the_jewish_soul_of_'will_&_grace'
archive.is/13H6K
efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Mutchnick
pastebin.com/sDD473zy
archive.is/PmsIa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

…. This is real?

Pfffffftahahahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit

I assume you mean pic related?

Oh, is that the name of another one of Slick Willy's mistresses?

Down boated, but will still face fuck that cunt and fill her tummy with my seed.

Is that the show that normalized faggotry in the minds of the watchful Goys?

Modern TV is so goddamn awful. I seriously can't stomach any of it. Truly awful

Oy

alternet.org/story/17163/the_jewish_soul_of_'will_&_grace'

It's all nonwhites, homosexuals and fat women. I've never seen this much oven fuel in one comment section before.

What ruse cruise are we gonna be taking them on this time?

Democrats are shameless filth.

The relevant hashtag to hijack with dank God Emperor memes is #VoteHoney.

I guess that's a Will and Grace reference? I dunno, I never watched it when it was new.

It actually glorified gays and portrayed them as stylish and fun people who happen to a be little effete, instead of as the neghole pozzing degenerate they generally are.

Yes.

that didn't stop them from saying those things.

How fucking desperate are they?

soooooooo much plastic surgery!

i'm not familiar with the show, is that normal?

Cute redhead called out jews as christkillers

Is there anyone who actually liked that show? It used to air right after some better sitcom years ago and I could never get past one minute.

Is this the one with the hippie girl or the flamer?

It seems so outdated and full of dust and forced as fuck, disgusting.

#VoteComey

Most faggots IRL are pic related.

And those losers in the comments "who cares about propaganda, OMG, I just want them back" .. yeah, they'll never come back you stupid shit, they just want your vote based on nostalgia. Fucking dogs waiting for bones.

Had no idea that truckers where majority gay.

This

It is insane how much cultural changes kikes have accomplished by propping up faggotry. I was in a twitch chat a few days ago when the topic of "metrosexuals" came up. Now, me being a bit of an older fag, I actually remember when the cultural push for faggotry came in the mainstream media. Shows like Will and Grace and Queer for the Straight Guy premiered and became popular, all watched entirely by women mind you. I told what I expect to be mostly younger guys ine twitch chat, that metrosexual literally means "straight guys dressing like fags". They were clueless to what I meant or gave some pozzed lefttard answer about how it has nothing to do with sexuality.
What stuck with me wasn't the faggots screaming reflexively in defense of anything mentioning faggots, but how the mere concept of fag culture being something distinct you can identify as separate from straight culture being unheard of by the rest.

A documentary about homosexuality on jewtube (from the russians i think) hits this mark spot on.

This was the show that brainwashed normies into thinking gays are "just like us, guise!!!"….when in reality, fags are mentally ill perverts who abuse children.

Get the nigger loving jew faggot, attention whore "alt right" leader to do this one. It would be hot pozzed hole on pozzed hole action and the normies would eat it up.

Also, lol at how blatantly kikeywood is exposing itself as teh zog propaganda branch. I don't think norms would see this though

This shit was popular back in the day. Women would get together and watch it, it was a "Sex in the City" Lite - with fun faggots and a helium voiced drunk millionaire cunt who's best friend was a mooching faggot and her Mexican maid.

The ending of the show was a powderkeg of bullshit and keks.

The main whore who lived with the faggot who couldn't find "love" (have his asshole stretched properly) ended up MARRYING HIM AND HAVING A BABY.

Fags lost their minds, they were furious.

Faghags creamed their capris, and this signaled to them that they could convert and change their faggots if they just tried hard enough and hung around.

Overall, absolutely degenerate and did more damage than Modern Family does now.

LOL really? That's how it ended?

I wish I saw the salt.

No way that was really the ending
Was it?
I barely remember this show I hated it so much
Grace was the straight man(kek) having to deal with fag nonsense and that crazy skitzo bitch with the weird voice. Every episode she would put up with their bullshit and she was a piece of shit too so it was just a horrible show overall

They're even bringing the cast of West Wing to campaign for Hillary in Ohio I believe.

An utterly abysmal show but if you have a high tolerance threshold, the show will teach you a ton about the liberal mindset.

Sheen was so bad as President it took me out of the show, his wife is terrible and I think there's even an interracial dating angle with the daughter.

It's "Current Year: The Show"

Woah, watch out guys they might bring out the big guns drag Craig Nelson to make an episode of Coach about how the evil Drump is buying out the school.

cast of cheers for hilldog

cast of seinfeld for hilldog

cast of bonanza for hilldog

Seinfeld pissed of a ton of kikes back in the day. He was the original self hating jew on television.

good goys don't remember or notice stuff like that.

They aren't. Jim Goad is just a fag projecting hard.

I'd still bang the old bitch with the squeaky voice.
The fact that she was the Trumpista strawman in this skit has nothing to do with it; she's GILF material.

Look what else our lovely (((friends))) in Hollywood have cooked up - Modern Family just announced they will feature an

8 YEAR OLD FTM TRANSGENDER CHILD ACTOR
8 YEARS OLD

on one of their upcoming episodes. Pic related. archive.is/13H6K

>Friendly reminder that fag related was up for the part of Will, but they told him he wasn't gay enough, so they gave it to an allegedly straight actor.
>Then he and his bum-buddy Russell T. Davies wrecked Doctor Who with faggotry for five or six seasons

Wait, why are they using a girl for this? They always target boys with tranny bullshit…

W&G's going to need more material than Trumpbashing to carry them through a season

It's an ftm trans which means it's literally a girl.

I don't know of any dudes who would watch modern family so it's just pandering for girlpower.

"Girls can be anything they want, including boys!"

The real cringe will come from plots centered around this kid being a Gary Stu who is also secretly a Mary Sue. Wow.

Just wait for him to be the star player for a sports team, and some absurd white cis male strawman coach having difficulty accepting the kid is actually a girl (but actually 'isn't' omg it'll be so deep!)

This is really dumb but a lot of stupid skanks who eat this shit up will feel emboldened and progressive, totally disgusting.

Made it 2:30 minutes, fam.

Glad I never watched this propaganda bullshit when it aired. See I didn't miss anything.

That poor kid. She'll probably wake up one day realizing she's been brainwashed and that her whole feminine identity has been stolen away.

If there's a silver lining, she's in the public eye so maybe it'll start a conversation about whether or not doing this to children isn't child abuse.

Because you know how this shit happens. Some leftard parent in your ear about not being cis, be tolerant of everybody, "Mommy will still love you no matter what you decide but mommy's going to passively aggressively reward every act of degeneracy you commit while also subtly shunning any acts of normalcy."

When I was 8, I didn't even know what a fucking penis was for, besides pissing. How the fuck does this girl a.) know what a penis is and b.) know she's missing one.

Aghh, so much wrong with this shit…. just fuck it all.

here's a video showing what faggots are really like
efukt.com/21298_I_Want_HIV.html

Growing up in India, we used to watch these western TV shows and get heavily influenced by it. Thanks you cucks. I had no idea that this wasn't western but kike propaganda. But you're to blame though. Why didn't you object to this bullshit?

Honestly, the old guy who maried the colombian is the best person in the cast, and the fat gay guy is so annoying. The rest is are meh to obnoxious, arrogant and generally assholes. And the show gets attentian because the colombian chick is full t&a, it would not have taken off as well if they used someone who was plain.

Jerry was at my university just the other day.

And this "star will probably flub and be released and killed off, become the ultimate ftm redpill that women have more advantages in society and favor than men or end up like will wheton, hated because they are a hack but act like they are hot stuff.

Should have went to it, hes a better comedian than most.

Why did you not join in ww2 and destroy isreal?

He is overrated. Seinfeld was never funny, just interesting.

the show

I could predict many of the jokes.

I read somewhere that Kelsey Grammer supports Trump. He should ask Grammer to do a "Frasier" bit for him.

THEY'RE

GOING

ALL

OUT

IS THERE ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN SCRAPE FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL?

Anyone who cares about what Talmudvision about gays says won't be voting for Trump anyway

Published on Sep 26, 2016

Ten years after the finale of "Will & Grace", the cast reunites for the first time ever to take on the 2016 Presidential Election in their own inimitable way.

© NBC/Universal
Produced by KoMut Entertainment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Mutchnick
Mutchnick was born in Chicago, Illinois, and raised in Beverly Hills by his single Jewish mother.

He and David Kohan created Boston Common and Will & Grace.[1] He also produced and wrote for Good Morning, Miami, and produced Twins and Four Kings with Kohan. The title characters of Will & Grace are based on Mutchnick and his best friend, Janet.[1] Mutchnick, like Will Truman, is openly gay.[3] He and Kohan have a production company, KoMut Entertainment, which is a combination of their two last names.

Mutchnick married his husband, lawyer Erik Hyman, on October 25, 2008. The couple are fathers to twin girls, Evann and Rose Hyman-Mutchnick, born on September 19, 2008, via a surrogate.

Who is this going to win over? I feel like this would just push more people to vote for Trump.

That's why he is gay. Jews got mommy problems. How many white dicks you think his mom sucked that he now hates so much everything that Trump represents (straight white alpha male)? Then ask yourself, how many of them like him are out there.

We'll fuck their girls too unless they'll just mutilate them out of fear of not being fucked by an white alpha male.

what a fucking black pill.

Today at work me and two other co-workers were chatting about how hot it was. we work in a kitchen but not near the ovens, one goes "I feel sorry for the guys who work in the ovens"

Imediatly the other co-worker chimes in
"Oh you mean the jews?"

I couldn't hide my powerlevel. I loled so fucking hard.

Kids are literally too fucking stupid to understand this. When I was 8, I thought my balls were my kidneys and I thought squeezing them would make me pee faster

When I was 8 I wanted to be a dinosaur, if only I was 8 in [CURRENT YEAR].

they are in India

why not just make him a terrorist who's plan in to bomb hollywood the world? oh wait , they did that already >>7701124

Daily reminder to
1. Call cucksout on their bullshit
2. Trigger whales, niggers and spics and:
3. Upvote Holla Forums tier comments to the top so other libtard views are drowned out

Shitpost massively on cuck comments

You want a Jewish son?

I take it you are The[ignore]StormL[ignore]ander?

Even though she was sarcastically supporting Trump, she's a disgrace for being disloyal.

Yes mang

I use my normie account to profusely shitpost on cuck vidoes

Future suicide victim. Sad.

I'd be impressed if they got seinfeld back on.

Mothers who allow that are so incredibly selfish. She sacrifices her own daughter in order to virtue signal.

You were more advanced than me. When I was 8 I thought pee came FROM my balls - thought that's what they were there for.

I also thought that women's vaginas were that slit at the front where they were missing their penis.

But yeah no, that poor creature definitely knows she was "meant" to be a boy… You definitely let 8 year olds make fundamental life decisions…

Jesus fucking Christ.

Never realized Debra Messing was jewish, but it's starting to become more and more obvious as she's getting older.

Good work.

Update your Jewdar firmware.

pastebin.com/sDD473zy

cited resources on faggotry for pasta arguments

Oh god, did you have to remind me of this degenerate kike show, i wanted to forget it ever existed.

Every single one of these shows they've brought back has shit on Trump at some point. It's bizarre.

'Star Trek' Alumni Sign 'Trek Against Trump' Treatise

archive.is/PmsIa

Never had the birds and bees talk, eh?

Seconds away from suicide.

shouldn't the token nigger be in the front… i mean, it is [current year] after all

It's almost as if they're pulling the strings in the media…

McGyver is coming back too, I won't be surprised if there is a Trump gaffe
Fucking Kikes don't know about closure

Interesting. They do have a white guy playing him at least, but I'm not getting my hopes up. He looks weak. Mcgyver is hard to replace.

On what planet is this idiot actually funny?

They will get cancelled twice as hard when their ratings fall.

yeah. that kid isn't going to live past 17. hopefully the shock will at least wake up some normies

wait what, I was still a kid when reruns of that shit still aired

how haven't the actors died of complications from GRIDS already?

8 YEAR OLD FTM TRANSGENDER CHILD ACTOR

8 YEARS OLD

Spread that shit to as many non-PC parents and family groups on Twitter, Facebook etc as you can and point out that it's child abuse and get them to call for all those involved in directly enabling it with this girl and all other children to be arrested and prosecuted. A big campaign is needed to try to save those psychologically abused children.

Spread to the people who will make it a 'star'?

These fuckers aren't like us. You're a decent, caring individual so you're rightly outraged by this abuse of a child.

The tv viewers don't care about children. I spent YEARS spreading such stories and many times… this is going to be hard to believe but it was my experience, single mother's often told me, "I don't care about child abuse". Lots of fuckers said they didn't care but some cunts came right out and said they didn't care about children being hurt.

So ask yourself, WHY this would be put on tv when, you and I want to cut the throats of the people behind it? Because the majority LIKE IT. It's insane. It's out of the Soviet Union with, 'the new normal'. It's not an abused children, it's a courageous, brave individual. Watch the fucking awards come in.

We're battling literal EVIL. These sickos want to legalize pedophilia. If they win, then in 20 year give or take, they will be fucking children on tv in primetime. Real Nero and Caligula type shit. If Whites lose then the remaining ones… it will be hell on earth. Think of those albinos in Africa hunted down by fucking witches for their parts. Just animalistic…

I said the non-PC ones. There are plenty of parents and family groups who are against this sort of thing and would campaign against it if brought to their attention.

It seems they neither got Shatner nor Stewart. Sad!