Glenn Beck Officially Breaks Up With Cruz

archive.is/hURLs

The honeymoon is over Holla Forums! Glenn Beck had El Rato on his radio show today and pretty much made it clear that he's breaking up with him, and that he should have backed Rubio from the beginning. Its a long ass interview so I'll post a few quotes for you guys:

Also this is where El Ratio completely destroys Beck:

BECK: I just have — I have one more question, and this is worth $20,000 to me. Bump the next commercial, please. Take that first commercial. Give me the extra minute for his response because I’m up against a network break.

All of us have received pro-Trump emails, and we’re now on the Trump bandwagon. I have taken advertising from Donald Trump. And I would take advertising from Hillary Clinton because this is a business and I don’t believe keeping options gone.

However, I think everybody should be able to have their voice heard on the public airwaves. However, me getting information or email list now on Donald Trump is really rather annoying. The only person that I ever gave my information to was you.

As a candidate, you do not have to sell your list. Did you sell your list to Donald Trump?

CRUZ: Well, Glenn, as you noted on your radio show, you sell advertising. It’s actually what funds your radio show. And that’s true of, as far as any radio show, that’s how one communicates. That’s also true of every candidate. You don’t sell your list, but you rent your list. So if someone wants to access your supporters, they pay for it. And that helps fund your efforts. And so like every other candidate, sure, we have rented our list out for those who wish to pay for it. That is true, by the way, of every other candidate.

And so, yeah, there’s a hit piece today in Politico, a left-wing rag that wants to — that is hitting me—

BECK: Oh, my gosh.

CRUZ: —but somehow is not applying that standard to anyone else in the political world or for that matter anyone else on radio who sells advertising every day to fund communicating with the voters.

BECK: Well, I do have that same standard. Thank you very much. Ted, I disagree with you. I disagree with you strongly, but I still respect you as a man. And you have done a lot of great. And I hope you continue to do a lot of great work in the future. Thank you for coming on the program.

CRUZ: Well, Glenn, and you are my friend. I continue to respect you —

CRUZ: I have to break. Thank you. I’m sorry, I have to break for this network. Here we go.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SmKEB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When Trump wins, Glenn Beck will get a show on MSNBC. Look goys we have a (((conservative))) show, now give us (((bi-partisan))) concessions.

i could see him either going back to HLN or CNN. MSNBC is already booked on hosts.

Whatever happened to his supposed 4 day Alt Right blitzkrieg? Another failed Glenn project that went down in a blaze?

Beck continues to somehow be the reddest man alive while being the most butthurt.

Wew.

archive.is/SmKEB

What I would've given to hear him say this instead: "You know who can win? You know who could beat Hillary Clinton? Jeb Bush."

glenn is just mad that cruz caused him to embarass himself

Beck's the reason the TEA Party failed. We listened to faggots like him instead of laughing at him.

I call him Cryin' Glenn, he's always got those tears in his eyes. I've never seen a grown man cry so much! Sad!

Who does he even have left?

His greatest ally.

Found the book he's talking about: amazon.com/George-Washington-Israel-Peter-Lillback/dp/0984765409/

Only 4 reviews…

Just how did he beat out the Cherokee here?
When I first saw it all I could think of was accidentally stood in front of a parabolic mirror and avoided the death ray from the bleached hair and all.

Niacin. A giant Niacin suppository.

Ok? But Rubio endorses Trump too.

gastrointestinal problems

So he really is ass wrecked.

"Sorry Ted, from now on you're on the couch. But top me one more time for old times sake."

Not even all the Cheetos in the world will bring back his dignity.

JUST TELL ME ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME? HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU LIKE I DID NOBODY WILL

Damn Satan, why don't you have more of your lawyers read that stupid thing? I know your country needs more of that silly silly propaganda.

Jesus christ, why hasn't this guy had shotgun shells for breakfast yet? He's the only one guy I had actually greater hopes for actually going for it than Jeb! himself.

Glenn.

Do it.

For america.

Speak for yourself. I have called th ass that faggot a beckstabber since fucking 2008.

He is a completely broken man.

He should sue El Rato for a whole lot of money like a self-respecting upper-class housewife would.

Beck will get there. He's already begun the spiral. Daily Reminder he's a bipolar ex-alcoholic and drug addict who went nuts a number of times back in the day. Then he hit rock bottom and started his Mormon cult. Now that all that is ending, we'll hopefully get to see the real Glenn return. And that really could mean suicide under a Trump presidency.

His only hope is if CNN decides to take him back. But I wouldn't bet on it.

God, the self-importance of this faggot.

Although, I didn't think Rato BTFO him. Rato is just doing the minimum to save his ass. I think they both sound broken.

Glenn confirmed for maximum controlled opposition cuck.

Also jesus christ, can this soap opera be put to rest? Will Glenn finally commit sudoku?

Holy shit are Beck & friends autistic.

He's concern trolling hard.