A message from grandma and grandpa: we've seen this before

A message from grandma and grandpa: we've seen this before

oy vey user trump is literally Hitler my grandparents told me so

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Funds_for_Justice
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Something tells me every single one of them survived the gas chambers numerous times.

Like most recent efforts, boring and out of touch.

LITERALLY HITLER

I love how they use the quirky music as if old people were some kind of strange creatures.

weveseenthisbefore.org

infiltrate
subvert

I never really considered gas chambers until watching this video. The thing is that what they're saying at the end is probably true because the Jews are demonic.

Jesus Christ. How fucking stupid are these people?

Oh noes! Trump made the Jews feel bad.

Wanted to comment "The holocaust never happened, but it should have"

well, way to be party poopers.

They could at least try to get the vaguely human-looking ones for this kind of thing.

It's a good thing they suck so bad at making propaganda videos.

Who cares what a bunch of old hens have to say?
The future belongs to us not them.

it was all the gassings she endured, nazi shithead

I think I see what her problem is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Funds_for_Justice
The original Jewish Fund for Justice was created in 1984. Si Kahn and David Tobin spent eighteen months organizing the Fund.[1] Its first board chair was Kahn and its first executive director was Lois Roisman.[1]

Jewish Funds for Justice was created in 2006 when the Jewish Fund for Justice[5] merged with The Shefa Fund, which had been founded in 1990. Jewish Funds for Justice then merged with Spark: The Partnership for Jewish Service in February 2007.[3]

While Jewish Funds for Justice is one of many Jewish organizations that received funding from the Open Society Foundation for one of its projects,[6] Jewish Funds for Justice did not receive any other funding from George Soros or his philanthropies.[7]

On June 1, 2011, Progressive Jewish Alliance merged with Jewish Funds for Justice, adopting the name Bend the Arc in 2012.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Soros
He established himself as a philanthropist with his first major contribution to the Jewish Funds for Justice.[5]

According to a 2011 Wall Street Journal profile, Soros' focus is on "progressive causes that might not have widespread support."[5] Since then, he has joined the board of directors of organizations including Global Witness (as an advisory board member), which campaigns against environmental and human rights abuses associated with the exploitation of natural resources; the Open Society Foundations, which works to establish government accountability and democratic processes internationally; and Bend the Arc (which was formed by the merger of the Progressive Jewish Alliance and Jewish Funds for Justice in 2012).

I fucking wish Trump was literally Hitler. You have no fucking idea how much I wish that. We are all aware that Trump is not nearly as good as Hitler, and are just hoping that he makes a change for the better, even if it is just a slight one.

PLEASE COME BACK HITLER PLEASE

You know what to do boys.

people old to enough to have lived in Nazi Germany are older than grandparents by now.

They sound like every old jew I've ever met.
Would anyone take them seriously?

they do know that the only reason Hitler was able to come into power was that the liberal government fought against his movement and jailed many of it's leaders.

without trump acting as a pressure valve there will be a civil war

jews are so fucking dumb and we are even dumber for letting them shit our society into hell

Can someone with a template get every jew in this video a "YOU OWN NOTHING GOY" sign?

If they were going to get a bunch of old jews to tell you Trump is literally Hitler, couldn't they have at least gotten semi-likable ones?

haha, "semi-likable jews", I crack myself up.

Don't be racist goy, there are still millions of gas chamber survivors alive in their middle age who need reparations!

what the actual fuck? did they really inject jew shenanigans in a warning video for ostensibly all young people?

i'm not even surprised anymore.

it's also incredible how you can determine from their slight accents that they are all irreversibly and completely jewish

I can't believe I used to be a bluepilled faggot that felt sorry for these
"people"

Lol, Skypes are getting butthurt Trump's winning.
These Skypes will be thrown into the ovens along with Googles.

Is that the Ghost of Kikemass Past?

Push the KKK angle.
Jews are racist.

It was the night before the shoah
And all through the camp
Not a Jew was kvetching
Because they had all been turned to lamps

Reported for being a faggot with a faggot meme.
Kike is the proper word.
KIKE

Found the Skype.

You say that exact same thing every time you get called out kike.

Man, seeing you Skypes this mad just shows me these memes are working.
Stay salty.

They never actually post anything with content, just thinly veiled excuses to force the words google and skype. It goons or similar trolls

Where's the webm you queermos.

breddy gud user

Da phuc?

and this is why we are winning

The typoid socks were hung by the ovens with care
In hopes that Mein Fuhrer soon would be there
The Jewlets were tucked, all snug in their beds
With visions of gas chambers dancing in their heads

You know Mordecai and Chaim and Goldstein and Moishe,
you know Silverman and Bibi and Misha and Blitzer,
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all

Schlomo the Hook-Nosed Kike
Had a very bulbous nose
And if you ever saw it
You would even say it shows
All of the other juden
Used to kvetch and call him names
They never let poor Schlomo
Join in any jewish games

Then one foggy kristallnacht,
Satan came to say,
Schlomo with your nose so dull,
Won't you worship the sacred bull

Then how all the juden loved him,
As they shouted out with glee,
Schlomo the Hook-Nosed Kike
You'll go down in history

The US Census claims that the US was 62% Non-Hispanic White in 2010.

The US Census considers Arabs, Lebanese, Egyptians, and Moroccans as 'Non-Hispanic White'.

The US Census claimed that in 2010, 15-17% of the US 'Non-Hispanic White' population was over 65.

The US 'Non-Hispanic White' fertility rate is below replacement fertility levels.

When I want to hear what the people who let this happen have to say, I'll go to the nursing homes most of them have been stuck in because their children are practically broke, and I'll fucking ask them.

Man, all they got out of me was a laugh. I wonder how those old fucks would react if I marched around them in jackboots

If you did this on social media or even 4cuck it would make sense since they are all listed by google and use google analytics and other shit like that.
8ch doesn't you fucking fag

user, we all know 70 years old's post here too, you don't need to lie its not you.

Sad thing is i'm not sure if it's just a shill pushing that self censorship bullshit or retards that legitimately fell for it.

And don't forget their kids and grandkids that suffer from genetic trauma for the next six gorillion generations OY VEY