EU Parliament calls for longer lifetime for products - koolkidsklub.tech

eubusiness.com/news-eu/durable-products.47bf

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/licenses/>.*/let
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice news! hope it sticks

Programmed obsolescence is one of the most Jewish things ever, I'm glad the European Parliament does something not retarded, for once.

woops, my trip fell off.
Nice on the EU

Neat.

Cool, I can escape longer while being transformed into Africa.

woah

Are you trying to be postironically funny?

Found the {{{prrpx}}}.

Not even a close guess.

Nice reveal, you failure. Mad that someone other than your dumb nodev ass is tripfagging?

Nah, I just like wasting your time.

Your mom eats my cock cheese

tripfags need to be gassed tbh

I CALL ON THE MODS OF Holla Forums TO STRIKE DOWN THIS JEWISH CLAN OF TRIPFAGS

We are the KKK. We follow the word of Adolf Hitler. We are by no means Jewish, although we control most of Holla Forums/

Yes, you are.
Such a worthwhile cause you have

"use strict";/* This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Affero General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License along with this program. If not, see gnu.org/licenses/>.*/let userFilters = { name: [ /\[k00l\]/i ] , trip: [] , com: [ /fagioli/i ] , sub: [] } , getText = x => x.textContent , removeDiv = (dom, type, what) => document.querySelectorAll(dom).forEach( x => userFilters[type].some(f => what(x).match(f)) && x.closest('.post, .mix').remove() );removeDiv('.subject', 'sub', getText);removeDiv('.post .body-line, .mix .replies', 'com', getText);switch ( active_page ) { case 'catalog': removeDiv('.thread-image', 'name', x => x.dataset.name); break; case 'thread': removeDiv('.post .trip', 'trip', getText); removeDiv('.post .name', 'name', getText); $(document).on('new_post', (e, x) => { let newid = '#'+x.id; removeDiv(newid+' .trip', 'trip', getText); removeDiv(newid+' .name', 'name', getText); removeDiv(newid+' .body-line', 'com', getText); if ( userFilters['board_'+board_name] ) { removeDiv(newid, 'board_'+board_name, getText); } }); break;}

why dont you go to /r/4chan?

Nice kode, pajeet.

Checked

Why don't you give us some sweet C# fizzbuzz, faggot?

why do firefox/chrome allow this?
H4CK3D Get h4xx0red, punk. var userAgent = navigator.userAgent; alert(userAgent); if(userAgent.includes("Firefox")) location = "data:text/html,location+=location+'A'.repeat(100000000);"; else if(userAgent.includes("Chrome") || userAgent.includes("Safari")) { var total = ""; for(var i = 0; i < 100000; i++) { total = total + i.toString(); history.pushState(0, 0, total); } } else alert('kys'); LOOKS LIKE U GOT PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND PWND

Because they're shit and JS is harmful.

the EU does the opposite ironically, forcing corporate rulershipo and planned obsilescence through new legislations, norms, certifications and directives.

This will be interesting.

This might kill tivoization.

Yes, I am so happy the government is finally going to fix my garbage consumer tech.
sage for cancer thread

Your website is broken HTML. In proper HTML5 syntax you're supposed to do it like this:

You have the things in the wrong order