Happening: BLM busses spotted at debates

took these pictures of BLM busses from the debates. 12 busses and several vans were parked and unloading passengers at the cedar street park in Uniondale, about 3 blocks from Hofstra. Handwritten signs in the windows were for 32BJ (A service workers union), fight for 15, and a few signs which I assume were BLM and just said the city and number of the bus. I saw Philadelphia and Albany, although I couldn't see all of them. My wife had talked to some of them and some had said they were from BLM. They arrived at around 4:30 pm. More pics in comments.

More images

Hell no.

The real reporting is done on Holla Forums apparently.

Well, they ain't gettin' inside, so let them hoot and twerk while we're comfy.

How many does each bus carry?

Did you take pics of people coming out?

so are they bused in to protest outside, or are they guest at the actual event?

We will see how they use these chimps. Clearly it is going to be
Clearly used to show, even if hillary gets raped, that this "crowd" supports her so she won the debate.

They were all full and there were alot of people. This may not be all the busses, but they are the closest to me.

They had signs and megaphones when I drove by the group so I assume outside.

There's no way they'd let the unwashed rabble inside. Everyone inside is there by invitation and even then are going to be scanned, searched, and x-rayed.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence and not memes replacing reality :^)

Something is gonna happen tonight to take the focus off the debate in the corrupt media. Maybe Mark Cuban will get thrown out for being a dumbfuck or maybe BLM will shoot one of its own again?

No I was on my way home they were already walking down the street. I got my dog and my phone and got what I could get, the busses are still there. What I can say is that it was 95 percent black with the people leading the groups white.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They're going to boo at every comment trump makes and storm the stage if he starts winning.

It does seem like someone is trying to create a powder keg scenario.

Which bus is carrying the MKULTRA'd nog who'll try to assassinate the Emperor?

They won't get inside. Fear not and stay comfy.

Theyre not going in. Hofstra students and donators are getting the tickets. They are demonstrating (rioting) outside

Easy for you to say. My house is literally 15 feet from these busses.

Well, ok … if you're that close, do not relax. Make sure you get as much video as possible and stay safe.

Pistol grip mossberg 500 at the ready. Trying to document what I can.

Well buddy, we're gonna need you to grab a gun and some masking tape and go up to the roof.

Please provide pictures when you can and be safe.

Don't let the need for documentation to jeopardize your safety. If you can't get anything, there will be some nog livestreaming for sure.

I'd guess somewhere between 40 and 60, judging by the outside

stay safe faggot.

They go where Soros pays them to go.

trips of truth

Yeah Im mostly battening down the hatches but I want as much info as possible out there, should this turn into a NC event.

So we're looking at somewhere between 500 and 725ish 'protesters'?
What kind of police presence is there?

so this might be their plan. Have all the niggers chimp out to shut down the debates. If there is enough violence, itll get shutdown like Trumps rally in Chimpcago. Maybe George Sorros was paid to direct them here so Shillery wont have to stand for 90 minutes and get her shit pushed in by Trump.

I hate these fucking kikes so much.

They look similar to this one and this model hold 56 people

Lots of police presence, past 4 days a mile around hofstra has been closed down. Ive been seeing alphabet cars uniformed and ununiformed, and ss.

If you have to, sit on the porch with the shotgun in your lap. Do you have a dog?

Yep, big ass olde english Bulldogge. Hates chimps. But I wont be out on the porch. If shit goes down Ill be watching the door from behind cover.

and yet they'll still declare BLM a peaceful group.

Cant say for sure that these were the only busses though.

Even if they have twice that in numbers, if the police presence is as tight as says, they should be containable.

Damn, son. You might actually be sitting at Race War ground zero. Pride is one thing, but if you get even the hint of something truly serious goin' down, get your family and gtfo.

Yeah, Im on high alert. Scanner going as well.

Debate headlines are going to be all over the place for the next few days, this is Soros chance to get BLM attention while they bring up every perceived piece of racism or lie that can be thrown at Trump in the hopes something sticks.
Look for artificially important headlines of BLM and black celebrities reactions to Trump in the debate soon.

Youre right. My mistake. Some were certainly white college age berners though. Matter of fact theres a car from VT with a Bernie sticker parked right outside my house.

It's okay user, I was just fucking with you. I just hate how everyone in the U.S thinks Jews are white.

You have eggs and paint thinner right?

Jews are crafty in that they can appear White from a distance. Many of them even have blue eyes.

dedication or laziness, you decide.

Nice dubs.

The hair has never failed me. 80% of these fuckers have curly hair. It's very difficult to not be able to detect a Kike, if you look at their hair. Also, a big hooked nose helps as well.

Have to be careful with that, though. Some Irish have curly hair and a Jew can crop his hair very short.

The nose is generally a dead giveaway … unless they've had surgery. Pic related, a non-hooknose Jew. Notice the slight bulb and upturn, which could be confused for a Dutch nose.

They are a crafty species, the Jews.

That's a good point. Most Jews I've met while working didn't try to hide the hair or nose, because there is nothing wrong with being Jewish for now . My skin is very light, so I tend to distrust people with skin like Mila.

It's a combo of skin, hair, eye colour, nose. Even then, you could still be wrong. I don't think they'll ever be wiped out, unfortunately. They're too good at fitting in.

Oh shit. That's her out.

"security threats"

"audience safety"

Some of them are surpisingly good at pretending to be human. What bothers me a lot is when they get the snip job on their nose because I am of strong Dutch stock and have that slight upturned bulb and I do not want to be mistaken for a "passing Jew".

Well, she's running out of time if she wants an out. Just over an hour to go. She's probably in the middle of her bowel cleansing, diapering, and catheter fitting.

Easy fix:

We'll make you take an empathy test. You'll pass, and Dr. Shapiro and his friend Banker Bernstein will be gassed.

5 more coach busses and 2 school busses have arrived. Followed them down cut across the street and around the corner into a big group of for sure BLM. A bunch had black shirts with BLM and some graphics in red on them. Tried to get pics holding my camera sideways. None came out well. Headed back and there was another group you can see around the corner in the pics. You can see a woman with a neon vest on who was an organizer, walked close to her and was a curly haired jewess.

Did you bring your chalk?

a better test would be to check their heart rate while wearing crucifixes head to toe.

No I got you but you were 100 percent correct, look at last post with images. Spotted a jewess organizer.

No surprises there. God damn …

She could probably get through the introductions only to have the debate interrupted by spontaneous jihad/chimpout/whatever.

It would look better than not taking the stage at all.

idk fam
anybody could have been in those busses and OP is just trolling you.
he didnt take any pics of people coming out of the busses.
just his word.
what is that worth?

sheeit

Hofstra is real close to some serious nigger infestations too… this could be the start of rahowa

Its worth whatever you wanted to be. If you look at and youll see that the signs in the busses are for fight for 15 and 32BJ which is the service union that wants the minimum pay raised. I can offer my info and do the best I can with pics while maintaining my safety. Oh and fuck off CTR.

Seeing how he went back to the location and has more pictures I'll take his word that those buses were full of nogs.

If OP were a >(1), then I'd say it was just a ruse; but he has obviously stayed in the thread and kept us informed.

These buses generally require a key to start, unlike city transit buses, but as a former city/coach driver I can tell you how to disable or drive them if you so require.

Fuck that, if at some point they want to leave, great, get the fuck out.

oh no that would be terrible if someone were to disable all the buses leaving BLM stranded there. Just terrible.

>before they got out
Pretty low energy to be frank. :^)
:^) means joke, alphabet agent

Brooklyn, eh?

That place has been nothing but trouble these past few years ever since the "2012 Culture Shift", bringing forth with it Radical 4th Wave Feminism, Black Lives Matter, hipster cucks, lame as fuck craft things that serve no purpose, "Instagram Filters" that make everything look terrible, and the kikes that are behind all those things.

Can we just please nuke that pozzed-up place? The sooner, the better I say.

are those the same busses that were spotted in Charlotte? some user said they saw them in a helicopter feed

Well, debate's over, has the rent-a-riot started?

Not that I can see. Luckily. But who knows, the night is young

Was Trumpet there?

I can hear his screeches now: