I've been thinking a lot about the cucked American churches that follow Zionism and worship Israel like lapdogs...

I've been thinking a lot about the cucked American churches that follow Zionism and worship Israel like lapdogs. Turns out it was a huge Jewish conspiracy to undermine the fucking religion of the country. Now Evangelists control a huge section of the American population. I am not a Christian and I am looking at this from a pragmatic and secular angle. Can we uncuck Evangelism? Can we force the crazy bastards to renounce their corrupted, pro-Jew Scofield Bible?

See attached material for backgrounds on this rather brilliant but troubling piece of Jewish subversion and see the reason why millions of Americans are willing to send their sons to die for Israel.

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs
youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM
dailymotion.com/video/x292hcj_the-day-israel-attacked-america_news
youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA
youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM
youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s
archive.fo/Mjql3
archive.fo/oLpX5
archive.fo/95aQd
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism#United_States_of_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalist_theology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Nelson_Darby
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism#Restorationism.2C_Dispensationalism_and_its_Detractors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes#Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Monarchists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell#The_Protectorate:_1653.E2.80.9358
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menasseh_Ben_Israel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_de_Montezinos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
ucd.ie/euiteniba/pdf/Religious and national identity after the GFA.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This documentary makes it clear that Israeli Jews consider Evangelical Christians to be useful idiots.

Documentaries:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5mu79ygShs

youtube.com/watch?v=tx72tAWVcoM

dailymotion.com/video/x292hcj_the-day-israel-attacked-america_news

Dead in the Water

youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

Ernie Gallo: The U.S.S Liberty: what really happened? What did not?

youtube.com/watch?v=rLr9fjg6cmM

Ex-Australian Prime Minister Confirms Israel Deliberately Attacked America

youtu.be/4AeXiBneQjM?t=3m14s

Israeli communications said to prove IAF knew Liberty was U.S. ship

archive.fo/Mjql3

New revelations in attack on American spy ship

archive.fo/oLpX5

June 8, 1967: The Treasonous Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty

archive.fo/95aQd

As long as anons keep falling for obvious religion based d&c like this, it will keep happening. At this point, they are using it because they know we will respond to it. Religion is not politics.

Whatever your religion, or lack thereof, these threads are cancer, meant to play fedoras off of deus vults. Dont fall for the bullshit.

OP is a shill.

Shill for what?

Shilling to keep us arguing over religion in threads like these, rather than spending our time and effort in more important threads where we have cohesion.

Religion threads are meant to turn half the board against the other half, so we spend time arguing in a pointless thread rather than, say, digging in a good thread.

This isn't a D&C thread.

Christian Evangelicals overwhelmingly support Israel. That's a fact.

Without their supporter Jewish power and influence would be significantly weaker.

You can be a Christian and still acknowledge that this particular brand of Christianity is destructive and that the Scofield Reference Bible is a corruption of traditional Christianity.

Religion is a legitimate issue and has to be discussed for the sake of separating truth from delusions.

Unchallenged christcuckery is literally the reason why the jews hold near total control of the West today. Either debate the issue or fuck off.

Coon buddy this thread is gonna shit up now matter what, evangelism and Israel worship is the prime source of American zogbot soldiers nowadays, no way they want their prime golem becoming self aware.

Just keep calm, filter, and maybe we get some good info graphics or yt playlist out of this.

Do you seriously believe there are any Israel worshiping Evangelicals here?

What a bizarre approach you're taking towards this topic.

We could organize a mass red pilling event towards Evangelicals, exposing them to the facts detailed in books like "Jesus in the Talmud". That could have a real life impact in degrading Jewish control over the Untied States. I think ideas like that are why the OP created this thread. Spreading this information is vital to achieving our goals.

Look man, im not bashing whatever your religious beliefs are, im just saying that religion is used to divide us, so it is best to just ignore it alltogether on this board. It is off topic anyway. When is the last time you had an intelligent discussion about religion here that didnt derail a thread or devolve into shitposting?

A perfectly good thread can easily turn to shit because of one argument between a christian and an athiest. It is pointless. You are falling for the shills game. If you want to talk religion, that is fine, but do it somewhere else. This is a politics board and religion discissions always turn to cancer heren

I'm confident that there are no Christians here in the same style as described in the OP and my previous posts.

Because it's an unavoidable issue that needs to be addressed.

We shouldn't hide from debate just because it's uncomfortable.

The replies my few posts have gotten have proved my point. Im glad you shills are shilling eachother in one singular thread though, so enjoy those shekels.

Im out.

The jewish war on Christianity

/christian/ here:

On the one hand, the hard-core shits who are really into old-school evangelical christianity are turning to more and more radical types like that Anderson guy. These people are so uncucked that they're getting arrested in some countries for their anti-semitic and anti-homosexual rhetoric.

On the other hand, most people who grew up in cucked evangelical traditions and still remain christian (rather than going atheist) are turning towards apostolicism (catholicism and orthodoxy) or conservative high church protestantism (LCMS Lutherans, etc).

Of course, neither of these types of groups approaches approaches antisemitism racially, but rather, religiously. Jews are faithless, but can be converted as much as anyone else. Even anderson sees the jews as simple heretics, and has blacks, hispanics, etc, in his congregation, and abhors race-worship (as a matter of fact, the classical reason christians don't get along with jews is because judaism is race-worship).

Basically, you don't need to uncuck the evangelical faggots, though, because they're a dying breed, just like neocon republicans are a dying breed in politics.

Christianity is Jewish, the Bible directly states that Yahweh only loves Jews, Jesus was a Jew, and all christcucks are Jew-worshipers who are as gas chamber worthy as the Jews themselves

It's literally in the Protocols of Zion to destroy Christianity but it's too late now.

White people have destroy Judaism before without the aide of Christianity, the Romans for example, which the Jews still whine and cry about to this day.

Now this is an example of D&C.

Completely off topic, adds nothing to the conservation.

Catholicism at this point is no better.

The Third Vatican is 100% kosher and led by a Jewish 'pope'.

Catholics are not strongly affected by a candidate's choice to shill for Israel or not, Evangelicals are. I wondered why an outsider like Trump would go to AIPAC and meet with Bibi, and then I realized, the issue is that he's trying to appeal to Evangelicals, the mainstream of which supports Israel, no matter what the cost. I first realized the problem when I saw this, why would a simple race mixer support Israel so hard? Why are ALL American politics so heavily Jewed?

Evangelicals, and we can uncuck them by pointing out the dissonant platform of their bible.

I recall seeing images featuring based quotes from past Popes.

Please post if you have any.

Yes.

The most rabid Zionist supporters are evangelicals, so the best way to counter them is to actually teach them the Bible. Most evangelicals are cults of personality with Bible flavoring and preach utter heresy–dual covenant theology and Zionism, for starters. The following are the best arguments for debating and trumping zionist evangelicals:

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
– Revelation 3:9

This points out how the Jews, as they call themselves, are not Godly, and that their subversion was predicted.

And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
– Galatians 3:29

This destroys any notion of a Jewish right to the land of Israel based on the Bible, as the chosen people are those that accept Christ as savior–not a particular race and certainly not those that rejected Him.

Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
– 1 John 2:23

This destroys the idea that the Jews are still the chosen people, because they have denied Christ and so have denied God.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. They answered him, We be Abraham’s seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. I know that ye are Abraham’s seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham’s children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:31-47

Taken together, I have taught these passages to several tea party and conservative groups to massively undermine their support of Israel. You will be attacked at first, but if you learn the passages well enough, you can stump them and change the whole group.

Jesus is the singular biggest enemy of the NWO since He claims to be the Jewish messiah. The end goal of the secular/pseudo-atheist/zionist plan is to bring forth a different messiah, at which point the false Jews who claim to be Biblical jews (but are not)–this synagogue of Satan–will try to install a global zionist tyranny with Jerusalem as the world capital.
They hate nothing more than Christianity, since Christianity condemns their every deed. They have committed countless unspeakable atrocities–human experiments in the name of scientific progress, secret agencies going around murdering innocents, the planning and execution of genocides, wars waged to enrich themselves, killing millions of civilians in the process, turning healthy Christian societies into barbaric, sexually degenerate cesspools of immorality. The atrocities they have committed upon the world are beyond counting and their brutality and ruthlessness in obtaining their goals has no comparison anywhere.
There has never been a more perfect global tyranny than that of today, where a small group of ‘elite’ global rulers control every single aspect of our lives while at the same time making everyone believe that this is freedom. Their NWO is 1984 on steroids.
And Christianity has predicted all of this. The prophecies concerning these developments can be found in the New Testament–most importantly, in the book of Revelations where their entire mark of the beast plan to economically enslave the world has been laid out in detail.
As is their ultimate fate–and although most of them are deceived and believe they are actually the good guys and that they can persevere and win a war against God–deep inside they know that they are walking on the broad path of damnation and that there is only one end to their journey: eternal torment in the fires of Hell.
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets and stonest them that are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not! Behold your house is left unto you desolate.
– Matthew 23:37,38
Then answered all the people (Jews) and said, “His blood be on us and on our children”
– Matthew 27:25
But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you to councils, and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten.
– Mark 13:9
Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And I say the truth, why do you not believe me? He that is of God heareth God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
– John 8:43-47
Stiff-necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost as your fathers did, so you do. Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted? and they have slain them which showed before of the coming of the Just One; of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers.
– Acts 7:51-53
It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing you put it from you and judge yourself unworthy of everlasting life, we turn to the Gentiles.
– Acts 13:45-51
For there are many unruly and vain talkers and deceivers, specially they of the circumcision, whose mourns must be stopped, who subvert whole houses, teaching things which they ought not, for filthy lucre’s sake… wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith: not giving heed to Jewish fables and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.
– Titus 1:10-14
The Jews, who both killed the Lord Jesus and their own prophets, and have persecuted us: and they please not God and are contrary to all men: forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
– 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
Behold I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews and are not but do lie; behold I will make them to come and worship before thy feet…
– Revelation 3:9
So Jewish.

It's mostly old people who grew up on relentless holohoax "hitlur was devel" propaganda listening to all the jews who were experimented on by "Mengeler" and escaping six million gas chambers each.

Young people who are "christians" now are basically your run of the mill marxist, which suits the jews just fine, except they can't get Israelbux like with the old people who just give their money to the jews. But you can bet a sizeable portion of church money goes to the jews in some way or another.

Uncucking christianity means dismantling the whole program because:

"My strength is made perfect in weakness".

"I must decrease so he can increase".

Things like that. Basically "Go fuck yourself so the jews can thrive". That's basicall how it plays out. The book is also written to make you schizophrenic through deliberate contradictions.

We must reconstruct the pre-christian European religion, which was in fact the religion of all non-semitic people before jews infiltrated and fucked them up.

I'm not a well versed person on Christianity. Mainly the basics. I think a common sense case is to attack the Scofield bible if it contains passages that are verifiably wrong compared to the original Aramaic, and therefore heretical, and the intermixing of (Rabbinical) Jewish and Christian theology is blasphemous.
This is key, attack their concept of what Jews are and how they are decidedly not Christian and have no covenant with God on religious terms should meet with some success.

Break the Evangelicals, break Jewish order in America. Simple.

Most Americans actively refuse to consider the theology they blindly follow, there's a reason they're golems.

You also must communicate the hatred jews have for Jesus demonstrates by the book Jesus in the Talmud". The book is authored by a well respected Jewish academic so it will be difficult for them to dismiss the book as baseless antisemitism.

*demonstrated by

If you break the common perception that Evangelicals have, namely, that the Jews follow the Torah, and expose the Jews for following Remphant/Moloch, and Talmudic/Rabbinical Judaism, which has nothing whatsoever to do with what Christianity teaches, then the job becomes easier. How to do this, that's what I want to workshop itt.

1) None of the Bible is originally written in Aramaic – the OT is Tiberian Hebrew and the NT is Koine Greek (for people who use the LXX as their OT, the whole thing is Koine Greek).

2) Scofield's text itself is simply the KJV, so by and large, it's actual biblical text is fine. Where it introduces heresy is in its margin note – Scofield is a study bible, and it is it's margin notes that it introduces problems by convincing people that what the margin notes say is what the text is conveying.

Oh indeed, and I think a proliferation of things like Anderson's movie "marching to zion" and more interest in Martin Luther's "Jews and their Lies" would be helpful in this.

Like I said before, though – the evangelicals are breaking. People born in those traditions are either leaving christianity entirely, or converting to high church traditions, like apostolicism or high church protestantism, which does away with dispensational theology entirely.

I don't think most people would even consider such a thing. They'll reject what you're saying immediately.

I think this would be showing too much redpill at once.

Better to go slowly and introduce them to shit like Toledot Yeshu, educate them on what the talmud is, when it was codified, and break the myth of "modern judaism pre-dates christianity"…because it doesn't.

Luther's Jews and their lies has excellent quotes (a lot of the first chapter details that the jews are race worshippers – however, Luther uses violent hyperbole often, so I'd use this work only for quote mining) and St. Paul's writings in total give us plenty to use to show that the jew is no longer special on account of his race.

Would it be worthwhile to pursue some campaign? I know Americans are heavily wired into the internet, whether they're pro-zionist or not, and infographics explaining this position from a Christian pov would be helpful to accelerate the decline of Zionism's hold on Americans.

Spreading education is never a bad thing.

Sure, making some infographs that detail the truth of things would be useful.

Apostolic memesters are doing a good job, though. Not explicitly in attacking jews, but in making converts of former evangelicals by making their church seem rich in history. This, nevertheless, gets people away from dispensationalism.

I think someone should follow the same course set by the apostolic memeticians to shill for good ol' Dr. Luther, though – some of us, no matter what, can't break from protestantism itself, but seeing how different the reformers themselves are from some John Hagee fuckwit can inspire conversion of protestants to non-dispensational protestantism just as well…

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction. Dude have 250k followers.

I absolutely agree. I was brought up in a pretty christian household and still hold many of those beliefs, but I have never been fond of Israeli meddling and the blind support many christians have for israel. The Klan hated jews for a reason (not that the Klan is relevant these days)

Not particularly. Historical judaism had various sects, with the pharisees being the single forebears to the modern jew.

Rome had about as much of a problem with jews as they did with Gauls, and most of their expulsions were tied to things like Bar Kokhba's revolt, or the violent nature of the zealots when rome first took over administration from the hasmoneans.

No different than filthy gauls under vercingtorix to be honest...

It still remains, though, that codified talmudic judaism does post-date christianity, and this information can be used to confound the jew. Isn't that important unto itself?

I guess that statement makes a lot of sense in Tel Aviv

Yeah, no

Personally, I think its still too much redpill for normalfags.

I think a better, more subtle route, would be to attack the idea of the dispensational rapture by showing it to be a modern innovation, and then point people to churches that aren't dispensational.

Philosemitism and dispensationalism go hand-in-hand, so when you kill the one, you poison the other and make it easier to drop bombs against judaism openly.

You gotta go in steps.

That Talmud is simply the written form of the Pharisees' oral law.

*The Talmud

Reported.

Sure, but the pharisees are but one of many.

The sadducees disagreed with them.
The zealots disagreed with them.
The helleno-jewish proselytes disagreed with them.
the essenes disagreed with them.
And the christians disagreed with them to the point that jesus himself was out there trolling pharisees.

Ancient judaism had so many traditions that we cannot simply say that the pharisees alone represent what they were all about.

I clearly need help, but I'll try to come up with more stuff and research dispensationalism.

The openly reject Torah. Check the Anderson vid.

Reported.

You're on the right track, OP. The second reply was "oy vey don't talk about this it's d&c". It's not. The Schofield Bible was how this nutty "jew worship" was injected into Protestantism.

I've got a lot on my plate right now, so I'll just leave some links for people to go over.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalism#United_States_of_America
John Nelson Darby is recognized as the father of dispensationalism,[3]:10, 293 which was later adopted, modified significantly and then made popular in the United States by Cyrus Scofield's Scofield Reference Bible.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dispensationalist_theology

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapture
Denominations such as Roman Catholics,[8] Orthodox Christians,[9] Lutherans, and Reformed Christians[10] believe in a rapture only in the sense of a general final resurrection, when Christ returns in his Second Coming. They do not believe that a group of people is left behind on earth for an extended Tribulation period after the events of 1 Thessalonians 4:17.[11]

Authors generally maintain that the pre-tribulation Rapture doctrine originated in the eighteenth century, with the Puritan preachers Increase and Cotton Mather, and was then popularized in the 1830s by John Darby.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Nelson_Darby

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Zionism#Restorationism.2C_Dispensationalism_and_its_Detractors
Most early 19th century British Restorationists, like Charles Simeon, were Postmillennial in eschatology.[6] With the rise of James Frere, James Haldane Stewart and Edward Irving a major shift in the 1820s towards Premillennialism occurred, with a similar focus on advocacy for the restoration of the Jews to Israel.[6][19] As the demise of the Ottoman Empire appeared to be approaching, the advocacy of restorationism increased. At the same time, the visit of John Nelson Darby, the founder of a variant of Premillennialism called Dispensationalism to the United States catalyzed a new movement.

Also include the parable of the wheat and the tares: among the Hebrews, there have been the faithful of God (David, the prophets) surrounded by the wicked (Saul, Solomon, all the rest of the jews). T

he prophet Elijah begged God to destroy the jews for their wickedness, but God restrained his wrath because the Savior (the Son of David) had not yet come.

Also look into how the NIV flipped places with Jesus and Lucifer. When you believe Dispensationalism and don't understand the proper place of the Jew in both biblical history as well as end times prophecy then you misunderstand all of Revelation. This combined with the NIV's subversion literally has Christians, so called, helping Jews usher in the Antichrist aka the Jewish Messiah. Not understanding that the rapture comes after the Tribulation is part of the scam. Revelation teaches post-tribulation pre-wrath rapture and that's how Christianity understood it for 1800 years until Darby came along, then Scofield, as you both mentioned.

I think this is an incredibly interesting topic and goes right to the source of Jewish/Zionist subversion and infiltration but of course the D&C shills around here won't allow a thread where we discuss it, naturally. What else would you expect, this is the topic of topics as far as the JQ goes.

tl;dr the Christian Antichrist _is_ the Jewish Messiah and the cucktians have been indoctrinated to help the Jewish Messiah take over the world. this doesn't even begin to touch the subversion of the Catholic Church with Vatican II

And here's a clear example of jews cucking Christians for their own ends. I've had this sitting in my open tabs for days. This is the perfect thread for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes#Christianity
The Portuguese traveler and Marrano Sephardic Jew Antonio de Montezinos returned to Europe with accounts that some of the Lost Tribes were living as Native Americans of the Andes in South America. Menasseh ben Israel, a noted rabbi and printer of Amsterdam, was excited by this news. He believed that a Messianic age was approaching, and that having Jewish people settled around the world was necessary for it.

In 1649 Menassah published his book, The Hope of Israel, in Spanish and in Latin in Amsterdam; it included Montezinos' account of the Lost Tribes in the New World.[15][16] An English translation was published in London in 1650. In it Menasseh argued, and for the first time tried to give learned support in European thought and printing, to the theory that the native inhabitants of America at the time of the European discovery were actually descendants of the [lost] Ten Tribes of Israel.[15] Menasseh noted how important Montezinos' account was,

"…for the Scriptures do not tell what people first inhabited those Countries; neither was there mention of them by any, til Christop. Columbus, Americus, Vespacius, Ferdinandus, Cortez, the Marquesse Del Valle, and Franciscus Pizarrus went thither…"[17]

He wrote on 23 December 1649:

… I think that the Ten Tribes live not only there … but also in other lands scattered everywhere; these never did come back to the Second Temple and they keep till this day still the Jewish Religion…[18]

In 1655, Menasseh ben Israel petitioned Oliver Cromwell to allow the Jews to return to England in furtherance of the Messianic goal. (Since the Edict of Expulsion in 1290, Jews had been prohibited by law from living in England.) With the approach of 1666, considered a significant date, Cromwell was allegedly interested in the return of the Jews to England because of the many theories circulating related to millennial thinking about the end of the world. Many of these ideas were fixed upon the year 1666 and the Fifth Monarchy Men who were looking for the return of Jesus as the Messiah; he was expected to establish a final kingdom to rule the physical world for a thousand years. Messianic believers supported Cromwell's Republic in the expectation that it was a preparation for the fifth monarchy—that is, the monarchy that should succeed the Babylonian, Persian, Greek, and Roman world empires.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fifth_Monarchists
Fifth Monarchists believed that the timing of the events of the Interregnum were significant because the calendar year 1666 loomed large on the near horizon. The number 666 had been identified in the Book of Revelation with the ultimate human despot to rule the world, who would be replaced by the Second Coming of the Messiah; this only added to the belief that the Fifth Monarchy was about to begin.

There's a lot of books/rabbinical shit that Jews follow, of which is hard to keep track: Talmud, Gemara, Mishnah, Zohar, etc. And then you have the secular lefties whom certainly shit up every thing they touch, and have as much of a powerful tribe-centric mindset as the Orthodox without any values (whatever the Orthodox consider values anyway.) Jews aren't coming clean and clear exactly how many "scriptural" books they have

bump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oliver_Cromwell#The_Protectorate:_1653.E2.80.9358
As Lord Protector, Cromwell was aware of the Jewish community's involvement in the economics of the Netherlands, now England's leading commercial rival. It was this—allied to Cromwell's tolerance of the right to private worship of those who fell outside evangelical Puritanism—that led to his encouraging Jews to return to England in 1657, over 350 years after their banishment by Edward I, in the hope that they would help speed up the recovery of the country after the disruption of the Civil Wars.[103] There was a longer-term motive for Cromwell's decision to allow the Jews to return to England, and that was the hope that they would convert to Christianity and therefore hasten the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, ultimately based on Matthew 23:37–39 and Romans 11. At the Whitehall conference of December 1655 he quoted from St. Paul's Epistle to the Romans 10:12–15 on the need to send Christian preachers to the Jews. Cromwell's long-term religious motive for readmitting the Jews to England should not be doubted, after all he was serious enough to ban Christmas as a pagan festival. William Prynne the Presbyterian, in contrast to Cromwell the Congregationalist, was strongly opposed to the latter's pro-Jewish policy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resettlement_of_the_Jews_in_England
Background

In 1290, King Edward I of England issued an edict expelling all Jews from England.[1]
Oliver Cromwell

The commercial policy that led to the Navigation Act in October 1651 made Oliver Cromwell want to attract the rich Jews of Amsterdam to London so that they might transfer their important trade interests with the Spanish Main from the Netherlands to England. The mission of Oliver St John to Amsterdam, though failing to establish a coalition between English and Dutch commercial interests as an alternative to the Navigation Act, had negotiated with Menasseh Ben Israel and the Amsterdam community. A pass was granted to Menasseh to enter England, but he was unable to use it because of the war between England and the Netherlands, which lasted from 1652 to 1654.
Menasseh Ben Israel's petition

As soon as the war ceased, Menasseh Ben Israel sent his brother-in-law, David Abravanel Dormido, to London to present to the Council of State a petition for the readmission of Jews. The Council, however, refused to act. Cromwell therefore induced Menasseh himself to come over to London, which he did at the end of September 1655, and there he printed his "humble address" to Cromwell. As a consequence, a national conference was summoned at Whitehall in the early part of December, which included some of the most eminent lawyers, clergymen, and merchants in the country. The lawyers declared no opposition to the Jews' residing in England, but both the clergymen and merchants were opposed to readmission, leading Cromwell to stop the discussion to prevent an adverse decision.

Early in the following year (1656), the question came to a practical issue through the declaration of war against Spain, which resulted in the arrest of Antonio Rodrigues Robles, and forced the Marranos of London to avow their Judaism as a means of avoiding arrest as Spaniards and the confiscation of their goods.[2] As a final result, Cromwell appears to have given informal permission to the Jews to reside and trade in England on condition that they did not obtrude their worship on public notice and that they refrained from making proselytes. Using this permission, Antonio Fernandez Carvajal and Simon de Caceres purchased a piece of land for a Jewish cemetery in 1657, and Solomon Dormido, a nephew of Menasseh Ben Israel, was admitted to the Royal Exchange as a duly licensed broker of the City of London, without taking the usual oath involving a statement of faith in Christianity. Carvajal had previously been granted letters of denization for himself and his son, which guaranteed certain rights of citizenship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menasseh_Ben_Israel
In 1644, Menasseh met Antonio de Montezinos, a Portuguese traveler and Marrano Sephardic Jew who had been in the New World. Montezinos convinced him of his conclusion that the South America Andes' Indians were the descendants of the lost ten tribes of Israel. This purported discovery gave a new impulse to Menasseh's Messianic hopes, as the settlement of Jews throughout the world was supposed to be a sign that the Messiah would come. Filled with this idea, he turned his attention to England, whence the Jews had been expelled since 1290. He worked to get them permission to settle there again and thus hasten the Messiah's coming.

With the start of the Commonwealth, the question of the readmission of the Jews had found increased Protestant support, but it was often mooted under the growing desire for religious liberty. In addition, Messianic and other mystic hopes were then current in England. His book, the Hope of Israel, had first been published in Amsterdam in Hebrew (Mikveh Israel) and in Latin (Spes Israelis).[3] In 1651 he offered to serve Christina, Queen of Sweden as her agent of Hebrew books. In 1652 his book was translated into English and published in London, prefixed with a dedication to the Parliament and the Council of State;[4] his account of descendants of the Lost Tribes being found in the New World deeply impressed public opinion and stirred up many polemics in English literature.[3] Despite their historic misfortunes and movements, Menasseh characterizes the condition of Jewry at the time by saying:[5]

”Hence it may be seen that God hath not left us; for if one persecutes us, another receives us civilly and courteously; and if this prince treats us ill, another treats us well; if one banisheth us out of his country, another invites us with a thousand privileges; as divers princes of Italy have done, the most eminent King of Denmark, and the mighty Duke of Savoy in Nissa. And do we not see that those Republiques do flourish and much increase in trade who admit the Israelites?"

At this juncture, the English gave Jews full rights in the colony of Surinam, which they had controlled since 1650. There is some debate among historians, particularly Jewish historian Ismar Schorsch, concerning whether or not Menasseh’s personal motives for pursuing the readmission of the Jews by England were primarily political or religious. Schorsch argues that the idea of England being a final place for Jews to inhabit in order to bring about the coming of the Messiah was hardly present in Hope of Israel, but rather was developed by Menasseh later in order to appeal to English Christians with Millenarian beliefs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_de_Montezinos
Antonio de Montezinos, also known as Aharon Levi[1] was a Portuguese traveler and a Marrano Sephardic Jew who in 1644 persuaded Menasseh Ben Israel, a rabbi of Amsterdam, that he had found one of the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel living in the jungles of the "Quito Province" (that is, the Pichincha Province) of Ecuador.[2] This supposed discovery gave a new impulse to Menasseh's Messianic hopes. Menasseh wrote a book about this narrative, The Hope of Israel. In it Menasseh argued, and tried to give learned support to the theory that the native inhabitants of America at the time of the European discovery were actually descendants of the [lost] Ten Tribes of Israel.[3] The book was originally written in Hebrew (Mikveh Israel) or in Latin (Spes Israelis) around 1648, but its publication in English in 1650 in London caused great controversy and polemics in England.

Apparently there is a Shulchan Aruch, a Code of Jewish Law the Sephardim consult. Have no clue how this fits in with all the other books

Protestants where just Goyim who wanted to be Jews. All deviation form the Orthodoxy is Poz'd heresy.

All of these events are in the run up to insanity that went on about the year 1666 and:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
abbatai Zevi (שַׁבְּתַי צְבִי, other spellings include Sabbatai Ẓevi, Shabbetai Ẓevi, Shabbeṯāy Ṣeḇī, Sabbatai Sevi, Shabsai Tzvi, and Sabetay Sevi in Turkish) (August 1, 1626 – c. September 17, 1676[1]) was a Sephardic Rabbi[2] and kabbalist who claimed to be the long-awaited Jewish Messiah. He was the founder of the Sabbatean movement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbateans
Sabbateans (Sabbatians) is a complex general term that refers to a variety of followers of, disciples and believers in Sabbatai Zevi (1626–1676), a Jewish rabbi who was proclaimed to be the Jewish Messiah in 1665 by Nathan of Gaza. Vast numbers of Jews in the Jewish diaspora accepted his claims, even after he became a Jewish apostate with his conversion to Islam in 1666. Sabbatai Zevi's followers, both during his "Messiahship" and after his conversion to Islam, are known as Sabbateans. They can be grouped into three: "Maaminim" (believers), "Haberim" (associates), and "Ba'ale Milhamah" (warriors).[1]

Part of the Sabbateans lived on until well into the 20th century as Dönmeh.

For all the talk of papists, the French Catholic nuns knew about the jew and passed it down from my parents.

I wonder if this is part of the great deception in 2 Thessalonians 2:11?

There will be a huge faith crisis when these pretribbers arent snatched into rabbi hagee's spaceship.

Protestants are the true christians. orthocucks are stupid as fuck, they are a bunch fo idiots following pagans traditions instead of true christianity

This guy is a nigger mongrel. He is not a friend or ally of the white race, even if he speaks ill of the jew.

Fun fact: Mary was "raprured" in the Assumption.

HERE COME DOSE D&C SHILLS
OY VEY WHADDUP

Fuck off, you disgusting nigger-loving cuckold garbage. You Reddit filth are not welcome here.

bump

Hey OP,

Here is the best red-pill for evangelicals.

That's exactly what you are. Excessive inclusionism. That "nigger" even calls out race mixing and its promotion by jews in the very video, which makes me think that you are a kike poisoning the well once again.

He has given an explanation as to why race mixing is bad as well, whereas you haven't.

No, OP.
Stop trying to cut cancer out of cancer.
Just get rid of the Evangelical influence and the influence of religious doctrine from the U.S. populace all together.

news flash, even a large segment of those ascribe to a religion in some way and are thus tainted and blinded by those ideals

Can you get any more reddit than that, cuck? If you like niggers so much, I know a board just for you.

>>>Holla Forums

Your problem is a lack of self awareness. Grow up and come back in a few years.

t. alt-cuck

>>>Holla Forums

Ok let me put it another way.
You can't uncuck the Evangelicals from sucking Israel's cock because Israel is one of the bigger focalpoints of their entire fucking operation.

Evangelicals operate off of generally a literal interpretation of the bible in the first parts (genesis, all the various "laws", etc) and then interpretations of Revelations and other such "supporting" texts to prove to the congregations that the "end times" are just around the corner!
The Israel nation's formation and its dealings in the middle east have been interpreted in many different ways to contribute to all of this.
They will never stop supporting Israel because it is a cornerstone of that whole fear-mongering bullshit since Israel is a real and physical nation that can be pointed to.

In other words hold my hand.
In other words, darling, kiss me.

Not an argument.

I don't actually know all that much about them, since they are on that side of the pond, but Biblical arguments and should have an effect. It won't stop them being retards, but it should stop them from betraying their country over their retardation.

Now that's what I call kikery. I guess being exclusively pro-white is now "too extreme". You couldn't be any more of an obvious redditcuck. Let me spell it out for you, because you're clearly too thick to realise this on your own
D&C LITERALLY CANNOT APPLY BETWEEN WHITES AND NON-WHITES SINCE WE HAVE NEVER BEEN UNITED OR ALLIED AS A SINGLE UNIT WITH COMMON MUTUAL INTERESTS
It's really that simple. You crying about "D&C" with a nigger is an alarm bell that identifies you as the outsider you are.

Please tell me how faggot kikes like Milo are our allies next.

>>>Holla Forums

Me too. Kikes are way too greedy.
You don't understand politics. At all.
In Finland we have pseudo-kikes called Fennoswedes. In politics, dealing with them is a must. Trump deals with kikes for the same reason - although the removal would be ideal in all scenarios.

Grow up.

Oh, that explains a lot. You haven't seen a nigger in your life. That's ok, go to nearest refugee camp and see just how much race is unimportant. It's cute that you tell us to grow up.

>>>Holla Forums

Didn't say that. Watch the bloody video and see the content.

No. No it will not. You have to remember that there are several dozen different flavors of Christianity. They're like Linux distros, they all have the same base kernel but everything around it is spawned by an adherence to a certain set of principles, arguments, and a direction that the creators think the operating system should be in.
You can't argue your way into transforming one sect into another. You can only succeed at creating yet another fucking splinter.

Also, let us not forget that religion is a fucking disease and an actual roadblock to any modern government anyway. This is because religions are in themselves a form of government and every single Abrahamic religion puts itself as a governing body above and beyond any other government in place.
To this end, the Evangelicals don't give a fuck about america beyond america's willingness to use its power to help Israel.

nice goalpost-shifting, you fucking nigger-lover. Trump using niggers to support his campaign is entirely different from allying with some nobody nigger mongrel to further our agenda.

I have no interest in allying with a non-white. They are just another source of subversion and weakness. We do not need them at all. White racialism is exclusionary by nature, so you might as well stop trying to force your pro-shitskin "diversity" or you can fuck off back to Reddit.

No one said anything about ignoring truth, kike, only not allying with a nigger.

Watch my first comment on the subject, ya lying kike or brainless burger-golem.

What the fuck? Send a ping to your brain, maybe you can wake it up.

My first comment was literally explaining how he's not a friend or ally of our race even if he speaks negatively about jews, as he is still a non-white and thus a threat. This conversation was always about allying with non-whites, which you seem to think is acceptable.

Then call him an asset.

no thanks.

You are delusional. The real movements are out there. This place is about sharing memes, information and arguments. What's our movement called? CTR?

What's your movement called? Alt-right?

White Internationalism is not a movement.
ucd.ie/euiteniba/pdf/Religious and national identity after the GFA.pdf
Try this.

Try nationalism. Or rather, loyalism.
Civic nationalism with 0 swedes, gypsies and kikes.

FUCK.

I need a better way to just archive entire threads, image and YouTube embeds and all.

Christian here

There are a great many problems with our translations (like the usage of "jew" instead of Judean or Israelite in the original text) and submissiveness to government.
Add to that The Late Great Planet Earth (a pro zionist book written in the 70s by a Christian-Zionist shill) that was heavily pushed in the MSM in the 70s that converted most of the known church to Zionist supporters.

In the final days there will be a great falling away and this is it. The church has left it's state of healing towards the nations and now pours out all it's love on the jews who stole the Israeli homeland.

I predict further falling away of the churches into ungoliness, sex orgies, silly behaviour and outright apostasy. Do not expect them to improve.

We may experience a re-appearance of the real Israel and their conflict with the jews and arabs and I expect to see the world focus shift to the middle east and Russia/China.
I also expect to see Turkey rise up and become a great nation since that is where the antichrist comes from.

The whore of babylon? That is Jerusalem….the city on seven hills filled with the blood of the prophets and servants of God. She is the one who controls the banks of the world and has control over what men can buy and sell. Her chains are on all of us. Expect her to forge an alliance with the Arab countries and ruin the world for their gain. These are my fidnings. Do your own research, don't trust what the leaders are saying.

For those who have faith in the Lamb slain for us lift your eyes toward heaven in these times of tribulation because your redemptions draws near.

Also Christian here, and confirming the shit out of this. I have Holla Forums and Holla Forums alone to thank for prying me out of some pretty disgusting theological traps I was raised with.

I think my brain just had a heart attack

Considering zionist media does nothing but attack Christianity, that helps. It how I redpilled so many others.

source?

I'm a Christian that supports Israel and Trump

You aren't going to force me to do anything.

this.

i think a lot of my fervor came after finding Holla Forums because it framed sin as degeneracy, which allows us to investigate why something would be classed as a sin in the first place (the bible doesnt really explain the "whys")

e.g. bible says sex before marriage is a sin but doesnt explain why. because of Holla Forums we discover it affects pair bonding and messes with womens psyche.

same for homosex: kills birthrates and forces hetero couples to pick up the slack to maintain population, narcissism and wanting equal rights = abused kids, same sex parents, etc.

Why do you support Israel?

For religious reasons,

For nonreligious reasons,

Thanks for not attacking me, I don't come on Holla Forums much just looking around for stuff about the debate.

Boy, you faggots sure are stupid.

into the fucking trash.

Gott Mit Uns = Emmanuel = Jesus

He didn't, your people the Jews did

Matthew 21:19 (KJV)

This isn't D&C, it's uncucking christianity.

Bump

We won't be forcing you to do anything, but God will be forcing you to spend eternity in the big oven with the Christ-killers you love so much.

If dubs then the character known as wrath is now a meme