rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/download.html
comfy.zone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DISREGARD KORGOTH

UPVOTE MDE

sage

what disregard mean?

Voted, have a bump

Disregard = to ignore. They're making a joke. They're saying they're going to ignore the results of the vote, no matter what show wins.

Also, new MDE clips that weren't on the show - adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/?id=qOmiWBNySBefiBqWcBF4Tw

thanks dubs

If every episode of Korgoth would be even 30% of the pilot, Korgoth deserves it.

Someone ban this homo

b-b-but i like korgoth.

Sacrifices must be made

Can we do korgorth to that shit was good

Fuck you nigger korgorth was great

They made korgoth into a fullblown show? I thought it was only a (pretty good) failed pilot from years ago?

Also I don't see the poll on the site.

It was just a pilot never a show because adult swim are niggers

MDE at 60%

I thought you knew OP, Samuel likes to be under.
Bump

>yfw the shilling for korgoth it is an ebin show lately was done by that nigger eric because he knew this poll would be coming up and he saw it as a way to defeat the Right Wing Death Show

They want to force a poison pill on you. Don't take the blue one.

They say right there they will disregard these votes and renew Brad Neely's unfunny feminist sketch show. It's still good to vote and show em where the fans are. Sam's up by a lot now. 57%! Brad Neely's at 9%. kek

For the record, WP was never cancelled. It can be renewed at any time, just like a lot of their other shows.

Fucking Steve Brule's show was cancelled and brought back like 3 times. So if Sam can keep the pressure and momentum up, we could have a bright future for the boys. Most of the people with the hit shows now started off getting cancelled on something else first.

Of course, most of those people are also Jewish.

Yeah it's an obvious red herring. It will be fun and mindless.

MDE are literally the only comedians who AREN'T anti-white liberal faggots.

Yes they must be made.
Korgoth was very enjoyable but MDE triggers liberals and jews HARD. So it gets the vote.

I've got to run, but some user should put this on halfchan. I just checked and it wasn't there.

>AS renews all three

nicee now AS gets a thousand referrals from 8ch.net, very cool

Can someone webm the clips? They won't load

sheeeeyt

I've never seen Korgoth but Harg Nallin Scolopio or whatever the fuck its called is goddamn terrible.

Brad Neely did some funny stuff at his peak, but like Korgoth, it did nothing to actually change the narrative.

Standup is so fucking pozzed it's not funny. There's an all-day comedy radio station where I live, and it's a never-ending stream of cultural marxisim. Jewish bitches talking about their vag. Gay black men. Super cucks ad infinitum.

I hate what comedy's become. MDE is literally revolutionary.

Stupid faggots. That pilot was fucking awesome.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Thats how the jews get you and why they cancelled korgoth in the first place. So they could tear us apart

This is why white people need to learn in-group preference.

Yeah, back to reddit with you

Go crack a beer and watch some niggerball while you're at it.

kill yourself kike controled cuck

If you are an adult and you take cartoons seriously outside of just being entertainment, you are a fucking retard.

I don't understand why they canceled China, IL and replaced it with this

What the fuck are you doing Neely.

Damn, that's some decent competition. Korgoth was basically the prototype for the newer more brutal AS cartoons like Metalocalypse and Super Jail.

Cucking for ratings, like everyone else.
He wants that big house. He's tired of being funny and driving a Nissan.

He says things to offend people, not because he actually believes in the cause.

nunna dat mattas

it makes right wing humor acceptable and thus makes right wing talk acceptable

How is that relevant, even if true?

Bumping for this. The site gets fucky when I go to play the video.

Fuck off goon, you have no proof. Saying he does what he does because hes secretly mainstream is the stupidest idea you fucking shills keep repeating.

yeah i hate to be the defeatist shill in the room but
[as] viewers have cared about kogarth and metalocolypse since it came out, unless an actual kek inspired miracle were to happen, even if the show gets the most votes, they'll still probably just go for the bloody animation with swords and deep voices.

Anyone with any modicum of success in entertainment is sucking kike dick all day. Neely is no different.

>>>Holla Forums

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

wewted

short webm

MDE is a garbage lolrandom show.

lurk more newfag

Hilarious Chaim.

I see the raiding hasn't stopped.

THIS
chinal IL was great, the rest of brad neelys stuff is arguably terrible, but hell, the professor brothers shorts were better than this new garbage.

Sage, then. >>>Holla Forums

Spoiler that shit cuck

MDE is like its inspiration Tim and Eric, a Reddit-friendly memeshow.

thanks for correcting the record, Chaim

When does this get funny?

Lesson One
Sage isn't a downvote.

FUCK

EVERY

LAST

ONE

YOU

I wanted to see Korgoth as a regular show since highschool. And you want it to be beaten by a e-celeb dudeweedlmao jackass show.
Fuck you faggots.

Lesson Two: sage

Sorry, but I'm voting for Korgoth. As much as I like MDE, that show is miles better.

Fuck your gay cartoon faggot.
If it's not metalocalypse, who cares.

Keep wanting, faggot.

Nobody cares, like

he's right

Of course I'm going to repeat my opinion, fuck you, I ain't drinking your kool-aid you fucking Redditard.

Grow up faggot.

Should just kill your self tbh lad.

unaired skit

adultswim.com/misc/mde-season-one-extras/?id=qOmiWBNySBefiBqWcBF4Tw

Good job faggots they already disregarded the results

I guess I have no choice but to vote for known right wing extremist, terrorist, and multiple mass-shooter Sam Hyde.

All comedy is for fucking teenagers and man-children. The quintessential comedians, the grandfathers of the genre, the Three Stooges, all kikes.

You aren't in high school anymore. Wake the fuck up.

You really think Korgoth isn't going to be pozzed up with gay and feminism? In the current year?

Faggot, learn to logic you dumb fuck, go watch your cartoons.

You wot…

You're on the wrong site. 4chan is more your speed. We're making comedy great again, and you've gotta deal with it. Korgoth is disposable entertainment, World Peace is game changing shit.

No, comedy is though.

Well the Holocaust is hilarious after all, so maybe you are on to something.

Reading these MDE fanboy posts is literally making me cringe. I bet Sam would hate your fucking guts.

I really liked Neely's Youtube shorts, and China IL was okay, but this show is shockingly terrible.

let it rest in piece already

We have IDs, newfag.

This, even if the show was good back then, there is no way it would be any good now. It would very quickly become a typical adult swim style show if not right away.

Unzip your pants, pull out your scrotum, and crush your balls with your hands.

But he needs those to have white children user. Or are you just another fucking alt-kike leech who believes in Trumpian Civic Nationalism?

You will never be worthy of a show as prestigious as MDE WORLD PEACE

Ridiculous.

You seem upset, Viewtiful Joe.

Anyone have a link to the poll? Kampfy's faggot ass anchored the thread and edited OP's post and got rid of the actual link.

Seriously, is there a single person left on this site that thinks Kampfy and at least one of the other mods is anything but controlled opposition?

Kampfy bumplocked and edited the OP anyways. This thread is dead now.

Nevermind, I found it, it's just the adult swim mainpage. MDE is fucking killing it. 71% as of when I voted.

Just go to adultswim webpage.

I'm getting really sick of that meatcuck mod.

I simply stated my honest opinion without paying much attention to the thread at first but then I read through the posts and I was shocked.

Take a step back and take a good at this thread. It's disgusting. It's literally worse that a yt comment section, reminiscent of a bunch of kids defending their favorite e-celeb or something like that. What has become of this place?

Yea, i found it, thanks though.

It'd be badass if Sam did an episode BTFO of the hotpockets here.

tfw

Yeah, the madman made it!

kek

This was never going to work.

The last episode got more than one million views, there's no way this won't get renewed.

you practice WHOdaism?

this is you
or you're a jew

if anything it proves he has loyal viewership, we should still push the results

wew, how the fuck?

To be honest, their view count would be higher if they streamed it online around the world as it broadcasts in America.
Seriously, I'm staggered by the TV results considering the actual view count is far greater.

this isn't new at all, it's from a trailer they uploaded on their channel like 2 years ago

That's a postmodern-style joke. They care about popularity and ratings regardless.

Tldr

Condo

cuck college liberals think the show is ironic and dont understand they are being made fun of

I don't think so.

sounds like a whole demographic of red pilled people that never reveal power levels

Meme magic is the only explanation.

We are the underground
The best and brightest of the younger generation ALWAYS find their way to the underground eventually

Nothing is beyond our reach

Link to the voting page you faggots. I looked for 5 min and cant find it.

I found this though,

I'm going to uninstall my video downloader.

There is no voting page. The box on the front page is the thing you actually have to click.

If you're outside the US you won't see the poll announcement.

Install youtube-dl
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/download.html

comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/
comfy.zone/

IS YOUR BODY READY

It was a mediocre pilot at best, its only redeeming feature was the masculine main character. If they made it today, you know that Korgoth would be fucked in the ass by a stronk womyn in the first episode, same as they did to Brock Samson.

Help I can't vote because I don't live in the U.S but I want to do my part.

This is fucking awful.