Penn State Trump supporters screenshots leaked

patrickcines.com/blog/leaked-students-trump-groupme-messages-reveal-extreme-republican-party-divisiveness/

Patrick Cines, a member of the Penn State College Republicans has leaked supposed screenshots of the "official" Trump organization on campus. The screenshots show that the members of the trump organization are all racist, sexist, homophobic, bigoted, and evil. some quotes from the supposed screenshot include: "They take retarded autistic kids if those retarded autistic kids can go out and canvass correctly", "[The Penn State College Republican President is] a queer, probably takes it up the ass from cheatin' lyin' Ted.", "I legitimately want to punch the [Penn State College Republican] president straight in the face.", "Right, [Penn State College Republicans]'re just bending over with their pants at their ankles so Hillary can anal rape them with a strap on. I guess Straw is into that.". However, Cines admits that "it is unclear whether or not the screenshots of the GroupMe are from the official Students for Trump organization (if that even exists)".

What are your thoughts on this? Are the screenshots real? is the Penn State Trump association as bad as they are saying it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j0xkH
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cucked college marxists have no power.
Look at Sanders campaign.

Hopefully real, no cucks allowed and they know what's what it seems

Remember, the Republican party is an eternal enemy. It's only use to us is as a temporary vehicle.

College cuck gets triggered, news at 11.

Sounds about right.

wew lad, there seems to be proxy wars between college politcal clubs across the country. Ive been in the thick of them, and its causing serious problems within Students for Trump. The national director was secretly a Holla Forumsack and had to step down because he was threatened with exposure, and cuckservatives are trying to infiltrate and sabotage. Cucks need to be purged, traitors are worse than enemies.

in other news donald trump is a nazi man here is proof

liberals can't even archive

Sounds like a good chant for a protest. "Penn state! Anal rape!". Leave it ambiguous whether you're for or against it.

The damn screenshot is even in black and white, wouldnt be surprised if the Penn State CR's faked this. The President is a flaming Johnson supporter who worked with his campaign when kasich failed

"Penn state! Anal Rape! Support the flaming Johnson!"

This shit just keeps getting better.

This.

We aren't the GOP.

We consumed the GOP.

We are more.

were basically fighting for control of the party, and were winning. Even the Koch brothers bailed on the Republican party, theyre funding Johnson.

jesus christ

Keeping the Republican party around long term, even if we control it, means accepting all of its baggage and committing to the continued existence of an American republic structured around a democratic tug of war with opposition parties.

Anybody have the video where Penn state for Trump hijacks the college Republican meeting and cucks them?

their brand was stolen from them because they were using it poorly. it's in much better hands now

This
While the name brand can be useful for now, it'll need to be discarded and replaced moving into the future

How cucked is Penn State? It's been years since I visited University Park. Seemed pretty nice but I was only there for a day.

Republicans have spent the past 8+ years acting weak and apologizing whenever the word racist is hinted at. They deserve to have their party stolen.

The president is a black lives matter supporter, the Democrat governor is on the board of trustees, we get a huge increase in funding yet students tuition doesn't drop yet president gets a raise to his almost million dollar salary, CR president is a flamboyant never Trump homosexual, and the parking is shit. Oh, forgot to mention half the population is Chinese

Aaand I'll scratch that one off the list of places to think about finishing muh dugree at

It could be worse, they don't have any safe spaces, we have the Willard preacher who triggers people every day, and decent Trump support

I'll have to see if I have a club like that at my place. Sounds like fun.

for what purpose did you exhibit this newfaggotry.

bannable mistake really.

I've browsed 4chan since at least 2012 and Holla Forums since Gamergate started. The reason I linked that website is that it is the only place other than facebook to find what the cuck was talking about

there is no reason to directly link, especially when the website is hosted by the faggot crying about being called a cuck.

We use an archive for cases like this.

here I did it just for you:
archive.is/j0xkH

Or break up the link like this
www. google .com
So people don't just click it and the website in question won't see a bunch of people being directed there from 8ch/pol/

I'd also like to see this

College Republicans are more cucked than even the average cuckservative.

Hey, at least yours didn't turn into casual sex, tranny worship and a weed dealing operation, because fucking lefties walzed in.