FUCKING REEE GOD DAMN NIGGER KING GOOGLE COMEY KIKE FUCKING LESBIAN POS TRAITOROUS FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/NubianAwakening/status/780433963605164032

FUCKING REEE GOD DAMN NIGGER KING GOOGLE COMEY KIKE FUCKING LESBIAN POS TRAITOROUS FUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEE

archive.is/7SUKe

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/8a3Qz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Welp, that's disgusting as fuck. Here's hoping she's as loyal to her elderly lover as she was to her "husband."

Obongo just gave Saudi Arabia immunity; she's the best "traitorous" agent since the Rosenbergs.

she doesn't have immunity to bullets

Or gravity

Or acid.

Abedin told FBI agents in an April interview that she struggled to print secure docs and emails from her secure PC. Instead, she would forward the sensitive emails to:

Her personal Clinton.com email address
Her personal yahoo.com address
Her email linked to husband Anthony Weiner

They are just granting everyone but Hillary immunity, and Obama will pardon her on his way out.

They need to all be rounded up, not just the Clinton people, but everyone in the FBI that had a hand in this travesty, be brought up on charges of sedition and enterprise corruption, and hung.

This

Interesting

The land of the free?

WHEN TRUMP TAKES OFFICE, ALL THIS IMMUNITY WILL BE REVOKED AND THEY WILL ALL FUCKING BURN

What's the point of offering anyone immunity if you're not going to prosecute the kingpin?

They may be "immune" to justice but they're not exactly bulletproof.

Land of the free from investigation.

Isn't the point of immunity to give someone the ability to speak freely and to ultimately imprison the guilty people who were running the shit show?
Then how come they hand out immunity like candy and no trial, no jail time, nothing.
This is sickening.
I need to buy more ammo.

The balls of loretta lynch. State Dept is so fucked. Not forgetting that she had a secret meeting with bill clinton. How can they get away with this? I bet Gowdy and Chaffetz are pissed.

Hey if they can free that shitbox Pollard anything is possible. Nothing surprises me anymore. They dont even try to be subtle anymore.

Good, yet more heads to hang when President Trump appoints Gowdy as AG.

"Let's grant immunity to everybody we could possibly charge."

Then when its all done, it turns out Hillary was too incompetant to do anything, down to white out on the computer screen levels, and is the only innocent party.
Everyone else suffers aneurysms and she takes the whitehouse.
Pen in hand, she has a seizure and begins the dance of destroying the US, her signature remarkably legible for a brain damaged bint.

How much damage can do this nigger until you guys give him the boot? For fuck shake! This is high treason!

Don't let this happen burgers!

You really have no idea how that works do you?
There's a reason US traitors don't need 2 hands to be counted, and its not enforcement.

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!

ur tripfagging is really pathetic.

The only thing i know is this: people who betray my country sooner or later get shooted.

Do you really think these people did nothing and that old hag did run the whole show alone?

This shit for me prove that Obama is guilty in this just like the bitch.

Inb4 Hillary was granted immunity

I'd quite well believe the opposing statement, Hillary does nothing and gets aides from Huna, leaving her with a Senate Turning Deadly.

Posted too quickly.
Thing is if Obama is involved, he gets final say on classification.
Presidential discretion decides if its classified or not, but not level.
So if the email chain involves Obama, its fine.

I seem to be getting this dead wrong, but isn't what happens right after someone gets immunity is that someone spills every goddamn bean imaginable and leaves everyone else involved in charge of handling the mountain of shit?

Must to admit, little bit hard to follow your logic. Please correct me if I am wrong, but you mean if they found out Obama is dirty then the whole immunity will go out the window and these traitors will be punished?

Ideally but we all know she will just plead the 5th. This is one big circus of bullshit.

Yes.
All it takes is one president down the line saying everything a previous president did was traitorous.

I don't know if you are a burger, but i hope you guys finally get your revenge on these criminals!

And thank you for clearing the things about this topic!

Presidential stuff is only classified if he says it is. He also can make anything unclassified.
Classification is an all tilme any time thing, hence the lie on thousands of classified emails, they are classified in 2016 for containing geospatisl, drone program, or other that makes them retroactively classified at the moment they were sent and before.

So if Obama says the three chains aren't classified, then any dissent is up to the timecops to remove. Reagan was notorious for this because he had fucking loose lips that you could get his horse blown with.

Nope, President does not set law.
You need Congress to amend the Constitution or issue a state of war.

Holla Forums will fry long before for levying war or sedition.

Ctr

BUMP FOR MAXIMUM RAGE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bump

Why do people need immunity if nobody did anything wrong?

Same reason you want people to testify and not plead the 5th and make you get evidence and not testimony.
Also because the first thing she admits to is the same as what is being looked for.

Of course the real humor is no one is going after Powell for getting hacked and keeping classified after its illegal.

Yes, to move a prosecution forward. But there was no prosecution, just an investigation.

And there never will be a criminal proceeding even if something is found, because the evidence is inadmissible due to not being collected at start.
It was never a thing, it was always d&c.

They know…

Checked.

The Rosenbergs were at least executed though.

archive.is/8a3Qz

For espionage though.

So "traitor" is the wrong thing, spy is proper.

Trump better bring this shit up if clinton asks why he hasn't released his taxes

Trump started the tax thing though, andd has refused to end it. All we're asking is to see proof that he really isn't hiding a Russian connection.
Come on Donald, you ended birtherism, now end taxercise 2016.

checked, but they can't grant her immunity
to parkinson's disease

This forced meme fucking sucks