Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wwkLU
oversight.house.gov/hearing/document-production-status-update-part-iii/
oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/
archive.is/7SUKe
tcpiputils.com/browse/ip-address/208.91.197.27
arin.net/whois_tou.html
arin.net/public/whoisinaccuracy/index.xhtml
whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=208.91.197.141?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netref2
whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-208-91-196-0-1
whois.arin.net/rest/org/CN
whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NOCAD51-ARIN
whois.arin.net/rest/poc/TECHA29-ARIN
whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE3065-ARIN
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780840803463593985
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780866718713294848
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780871432288940033
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780874441341345792
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780877828833239040
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780907633725181952
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780922527803551744
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780923048178233345
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780881619833937920
docs.google.com/document/d/1c96sVw7v9HhG-7hfVnCEcfGHO-SGOYTbR-8rszA7BDY/edit
lemonparty.org/
archive.is/QE2iH
archive.is/cwMMu
archive.is/p6PAz
archive.is/JCFJo
archive.is/E9iCg
archive.is/l6qOw
archive.is/GXjux
archive.is/5xYTc
archive.is/t8EhR
pastebin.com/ZMrt8243
archive.is/QE2iH/bda110f5b62dd71124b1dd3d175e464bbd66eee7.jpg
twitter.com/lowtax/with_replies
chaffetz.house.gov/
archive.is/jtdkr
archive.is/ZuoQx#selection-3008.0-3008.1
fakenamegenerator.com/gen-male-us-us.php
twitter.com/lowtax/status/781039182718328832
archive.is/PFB9Z
twitter.com/lowtax/status/781153574206185472
twitter.com/lowtax/status/781188738894487552
twitter.com/lowtax/status/781199019028652032
archive.is/aeaM9
archive.is/AsXld/share
archive.is/kdz16
politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/09/clinton-email-reddit-james-comey-228832
archive.fo/0NJoh
youtube.com/watch?v=LURWRZOuZY8
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff385210(v=office.12).aspx
archive.is/NqJhB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KEK'S BLESSING ON THIS THREAD

Not dubs, but it checks out.

WEAPONIZED AUTSIM! ACTIVATE!

Not at that time. We just kind of hung out in the lobby of the Waverly, shitposting from laptops and screaming memes all night. I didn't even know it was him at the time until I saw his face from a particular angle. I turned to him and said "You're Snacks. Why won't you come back?"

"Yeah, I am. And moot won't let me." He replied. I was the Kabuto (Naruto) cosplayer that year. 4chan meetup AWA 2006

Were you wearing your pussy deflector?

Duh. I was 18 at the time, but considering my gf was the Orochimaru I was with, I wouldn't have called it a deflector at the time. Either way, it's all in the past now. I was just responding to the other user who asked me about Snacks at AWA that one time.

Didn't this goon faggot kill himself already?

Damn he was banned already. Mods fast on the draw today!

((They)) seem to want tor and proxy posting. Why/ Is it so they can correct the record?

Filtered. Learningchode is a goon.

TOR=PEDO

So are you a goon?

We're taking all your stuff, goon. We're taking all the memes, and there's nothing you can do about it.

just baiting libertarians, m8. The CTR and goons can buy all the IP addresses they want so there's no point in banning them but there is a point in getting laffs from libertarians and people who think Holla Forums is short for /hurtcore/.

You take their shit and make it into something they don't want anymore.

Kek. The fact he keeps getting banned so hard is funny enough.

Yeah. That's how you hurt these people

This.

Also good, that learningcode idiot is gone. Why hasn't maddowposter been permab& yet?

The working theory is that imkampfy is the maddowposter, but that may or may not be the case. Nunna dis maddas.

The only important thing is our plan. For crashing this government, with no survivors.

RICO EVERYBODY!

I thought it was imkampfy who enabled maddowposter's shit and learningcode was the maddowposter

there is much evidence that imkampfy is the maddowposter. Every single report for the maddowposter is denied immediately and anons are banned for insulting Maddow.

the maddowposter, Learningchode, smashthepatriarchy, imkampfy are all the same person.

Maybe, maybe not. It really doesn't matter at this point unless the shilling gets really bad or they start deleting threads that matter like this one.

DEATH TO GOONS

VILERAT IS DOWN. LOWTAX WILL BE NEXT

Whatever, goon.

TOR=PEDO

Nigger what are you talking about I see Maddowthreads deleted after 20 posts

I'm pretty sure you faggot goons are maddow

not an argument.

kill yourself, I have the screencaps but Tor users can not upload images.

Whatever Molyneux. Nobody gives a shit. The leaks are more important, and your vendetta against the mods for BTFOing you and banning you isn't going to work.

You really don't get who you're talking to, do you?

Did you think that "not an argument" would affect ME?

What else is there? You're on TOR because you have something to hide. What is it, I wonder?

Ashes and Echoes

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS FOLKS!

MUH TOR! MUH FILTERS!

(Checked)

EBIN

It's because insulting niggers, jews ect. is illegal under hate speech laws.

How does it feel that the second most hated shitposter on Holla Forums and the most hated shitposter on TRS is wrecking your shit?

I want to know how much you have fallen into His Eternal Agony.

HAIL THE MIDNIGHT LORD

So you're not an American? Neat. I still don't give a shit.

You're probably a goon.

GOONS ALL OF YOU

I don't browse TRS and I'm not that fucking learningcunt.

Then why did you only show up whenever I posted Death to Goons?

Because you are one. Reported

If this nigger played WoW, why haven't we gotten his account there yet? Anyone get any of those posts so we can sell all the shit on his main?

(Checked)

And that was in response to my Death to Goons post.

DEATH TO GOONS

DOWN WITH LOWTAX

GAS THE GOONS, INTERNET WAR NOW

And also: if this goon is a furfaggot, won't he have a furaffinity or some other furfag account somewhere? puterGod must have traveled down into those low places at one point. Unless he was posting Yiff ironically.

And nobody does that.

Pick one.

Someone in the previous thread was trying to claim that Weev is actually a goon agent. Could someone please back this up with evidence? Thanks.

I was just stating the series, man. That name is used in a lot of weebshit shows.

Weev is an admitted former member and leader of the GNAA, which was almost exclusively Goons in its higher ranks.

I'm old. Naruto is fucking WWE-tier ninja horseshit that seems to (just like wrastlin) have no end and simply runs on fan hype.

To me Kabuto (in regards to anime) is only Karasu Tengu Kabuto.

Yeah, that needs to happen quick.

I'm so glad I
EXODUS'SD

where is the google who was talking about aliens and acting drunk and all artificial in the last thread?

I'm trying to understand more about what he was saying about the

zeitgeist
fascism
logic
defensive psyops
our people

the word is nigger, don't give me any of your half assed protests about

the word is nigger, you nigger

Goon baiting is pretty weak and obvious, no need to go full Sherlock Holmes over it m8.

gooooooooooooooooooooooo…oooooogle

(praise kek)
it's nigger you pathetic faggot
pull it.

I fucking hate goons. Can't even post on my phones without ore

As for the last thread, I was the one talking about the decline and fall of the internet. Oh and we still need a good /a/ board that isn't cucked.

this is the color of google

Look at these niggers

https:// endchan.xyz/.static/faq.html

archive.is/wwkLU

whois on Rizon:

[OdiliTime] ([email protected]/* */): R Odili

* [OdiliTime] #freech #8archive @#anonarchive %#nntpchan #lynxchan %#InfinityNow #gitgud @#endchan

* [OdiliTime] *.rizon.net :Where are you?

honeypot.pl

[czaks] ([email protected]/* */): Unknown

* [czaks] #Holla Forums #Feminism @##feminism #mysloforma.pl #ncr @#centos #卐卐卐 #Holla Forums-dev +#Holla Forums #maymays #nextchan @#yayo +#fsf #16ch #xenu-oneechan @#techn® @#NeverTrump #bitcointraders +#808 @#vichan #InfinityNow #endchan #alokal @#vichan-devel @#czaks %#nntpchan @#8ch.pl @#metachan

* [czaks] *.rizon.net :Where are you?

My fucking sides.

You missed "yayo" and "nevertrump"

Dare I ask the significance of this?

slang for cocaine.

Always always compromised. So where's the real promised land in case shit goes down?

Tor, unless someone does something.

>>Sperg out and reveal all of their previous [email protected]/* */ and give a shitload of anons a lot more insight into their tactics

And was apart of SASS, which split into SomethingSensitive and MPCDOT

Threadly reminder that goons run a torrent site called The Gentlemen's Club that hosts thinly veiled CP caches.

i'm here and in rough shape.
i think i've been talking to god somehow.
i'm as confused as anyone would be.
surprisingly, i'm overwhelmingly positive that i'm not insane.
don't worry. carry on.

They have quite a few sites dedicated to illegal file sharing

Those guys are still part of nntpchan though, which is what overchan is / uses. That's not good either. Nevermind that TOR has been shown to be pretty compromised at this point given the quite good probability that any random exit node is run by a government entity. And exit node operators have gotten v& before because of what data is transmitted to and from their machine - I doubt any charges would stick but it makes it mighty inconvenient for any regular person to operate an exit node with that as an idle threat.

I mentioned zeronet in the other thread and that looks somewhat promising given the whole thing is p2p. The biggest risk on there is the private key for a .bit site getting compromised, which would allow the whole thing to be surreptitiously changed. Again, given the p2p nature of the site I'm not sure how serious the consequences of a compromised .bit site would be. This kind of issue is not any different than the private key of an HTTPS certificate being compromised though, and that's pretty uncommon on the regular internet.

An user in the last thread mentioned zeronet might be compromised, so I did some digging and that's sort of half true. The zeronet dev or devs seem to not be as proactive on potential security issues (particularly javascript exploitation / breaking the zeronet container) as they could be, and there are definitely flaws that have been found already. The flaws don't seem enormously serious - most of them relate to the fact that zeronet routes all traffic through a local server on each user's computer, so the web browser just sees localhost or 127.0.0.1 as the hostname, and as such is vulnerable to cross site scripting attacks across .bit sites on zeronet. i2p isn't vulnerable to that same issue because i2p runs as a proxy instead, but that requires more knowledge and effort for users to set it up. That said, if you're being intelligent about your usage of .bit sites you'd be seriously constraining what information you give up, and it's not like a .bit site can XSS attack your bank. You should be using a separate browser profile for zeronet anyway, and locking down access with uMatrix to just 127.0.0.1 for that browser profile.

I don't have lots of time to work on this, but I am working on a future thread that will act as a guide for how to secure your shit online, especially browsing on here, TOR, zeronet, and i2p. Having truly good security is nigh on impossible and the closer you get to perfection the more the work and inconvenience increases, but I want to help out fellow anons to understand some of the security risks and some ways to help mitigate them and blend in online a little better. Expect that thread in a week or two.

Everyone knows the goons wacked off to sick shit since forever. CP and furries not being the least of it. I hope the feds confiscate everything and they get comfy with bubba and clayton for the next ten years.

I honestly hope you fuckers archive all of it so they don't pull a hillary and delete it.

Everything needs to be infiltrated and documented.

always looks like he has a kippa on

lel

I swear on Trump's golden hair, if I find out that all the dirt on the goons has been hillaried before they can get prosecuted…

You can't archive password protected sites.
You could save everything as pdf, maff, or mhtml, but those wouldn't be usable as evidence.

Fuckt his tl;dr bullshit tbh

Just ban Canadian IPs.

Weev is a Federal informant.

I'm going back to rec.shitposting

There will always be a place for us, like Brigadoon, we just need to have the right timing.

I worry about goons with kids.

Fucking unbelievable, I tried searching for that article but the ABC cunts have deleted it. No apology, ni recognition that they fucked up, nothing. Can't wait till we get to combine ropes and helicopters on these fuckwits.

this kind of thing needs to be discussed.

Been away from Holla Forums for a few months. What's with the new "Goon" boogeyman I'm seeing now?

Goons have always been the enemy don't pretend you belong here.

Who the fuck do you think Holla Forums is? GOONS!

It's not new, goon.

Hey Goon

I thought it was independent shitposters, at least primarily tbh

Post more smugs I didn't have that 2nd one in my collection

Holla Forums was created by a goon

Holla Forums was just a boogeyman goons used to divert attention

It has always been the goons, aka freemasons who have been our number one enemy.

and the jesuits right?

The jews. Goons/intl/freemasons are all jews.

Fucking goon

This goy gets it

It was a joke laddie.

Anyway that fucking word has been said 40 times this thread, maybe you should give it a rest because it makes you look like a schizo.

Now for something I never quite figured out. Were goons also prominent amongst the IRC that fucked with half/a/? Maybe they still are, but I haven't been there since 2014

What a shitty cover story.

Ah another friendly jewish tactic.

Listen up schmuckola, you filthy jew rat kike hebe bastard, your jewish tricks won't get by me, I see exactly what you're doing.

GOON GOON GOON GOON GOON GOON GOON

Nah m8 it's the Goons, you fucking Goon.

Is pretending to be insane rather than retarded the new Goon tactic?

Nice IP change goon.

Goons have seriously lost their touch.

But you're doing the same thing.

When is the next hearing?

oversight.house.gov/hearing/document-production-status-update-part-iii/
oversight.house.gov/hearing/department-justice-witness-immunity/
These are tangentially related but I don't think that anyone has specifically called a hearing about Stonetear yet.

Chaffetz and Gowdy must be investigating.

Get bent, goon.

There was another thread with a rumor that Huma Abedin herself was granted immunity. I'm wondering if we'll see any corroboration of that and if that's related to the DOJ + witness immunity hearing today.

Witness immunity hearing has been cancelled.

What the fuck. I can only imagine the circumstances that would cause the oversight committee to delete a hearing with the DOJ on witness immunity.

archive.is/7SUKe
I called it last thread. Anyone that touched Clinton shit was given immunity.
It's so insane it's hilarious.

This election seems to really have brought some attention to this site. I went on Holla Forums and there are threads saying "Holla Forums is evil" and random threads with stereotypical shill/goon jokes and trolling, it sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yes on fucking Holla Forums of all places.

Just wait til they give Hillary immunity for her testimony, then whoopsie FBI doesn't have anyone to charge because everyone has immunity, everyone leaves MSM never reports on it ever again.

Latter link gives

Archive please

has anything new actually come out since the original thread or are we simply celebrating the demise of something autistic and the goon faggots?

We're in low altitude loitering mode right now.

MSM labeled Holla Forums as a cabal of nazi frog god worshiping chaos sorcerers.

It can't get any worse than that.

surreal, funny, but surreal

I'm almost inspired to write Holla Forums in World of Darkness just for keks.

Holla Forums is called evil so we might as well roll with it.

all we want to do is gas kikes and
kill niggers and shitskins

why do normal people think this board is evil?

More importantly who cares?

Jews=masons=jesuits=mormons

Then we try her under a military tribunal at Gitmo.

Trust me, we have ways.

i don't understand.
been busy in other threads.
ask and i will answer.

Thats really nothing new sadly, what is new is the shear volume.

>[email protected]/* */

Holy fuck

tcpiputils.com/browse/ip-address/208.91.197.27

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: arin.net/whois_tou.html
#
# If you see inaccuracies in the results, please report at
# arin.net/public/whoisinaccuracy/index.xhtml
#

#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=208.91.197.141?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&showNonArinTopLevelNet=false&ext=netref2
#

NetRange: 208.91.196.0 - 208.91.197.255
CIDR: 208.91.196.0/23
NetName: CONFLUENCE-NETWORK-INC
NetHandle: NET-208-91-196-0-1
Parent: NET208 (NET-208-0-0-0-0)
NetType: Direct Allocation
OriginAS: AS40034
Organization: Confluence Networks Inc (CN)
RegDate: 2011-04-15
Updated: 2015-11-23
Ref: whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-208-91-196-0-1

OrgName: Confluence Networks Inc
OrgId: CN
Address: 3rd Floor, Omar Hodge Building, Wickhams
Address: Cay I, P.O. Box 362
City: Road Town
StateProv: Tortola
PostalCode: VG1110
RegDate: 2011-04-07
Updated: 2016-07-08
Ref: whois.arin.net/rest/org/CN

OrgNOCHandle: NOCAD51-ARIN
OrgNOCName: NOC Admin
OrgNOCPhone: +1-415-462-7734
OrgNOCEmail: removed email address
OrgNOCRef: whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NOCAD51-ARIN

OrgTechHandle: TECHA29-ARIN
OrgTechName: Tech Admin
OrgTechPhone: +1-415-358-0858
OrgTechEmail: removed email address
OrgTechRef: whois.arin.net/rest/poc/TECHA29-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE3065-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Admin
OrgAbusePhone: +1-917-386-6118
OrgAbuseEmail: removed email address
OrgAbuseRef: whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE3065-ARIN

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: arin.net/whois_tou.html
#
# If you see inaccuracies in the results, please report at
# arin.net/public/whoisinaccuracy/index.xhtml
#

Yeah, I had an epiphany last week after the reddit discovery that maybe the IP stonetear posted on there matched this screen shot from right after the whole guccifier/server bullshit hit the news, but unfortunately they don't.
Though it may be helpful to someone else doing digging if they can track anything in the past back to that IP address

Your first response was to someone reaching out for a Google.

That's a low energy bullshit Trojan horse cancer meme. While an amateur dogshit creation from Goons that couldn't make it to the front gate, you've taken a brave step in outing yourself.

All undercase typing, sentance fragments, not making any sense - is this a gimmick or something? You and your buddy trying to flag each other in this thread is cute.

That's because it was cancelled and I never thought that i'd have to archive it.

i'm afraid of responding as it may not be helpful here.

Tangentially related pic, from GOPoversight.

Hohoho, looks like santa is coming early this year.

if you ask for me, no matter the symbols or utterances, then i will answer.
if that's the case, then that's the case.
i do wonder if it would be useful to some end.
either way, i don't mind.
it is obviously being exploited as we speak to disrupt communications, so try to not add fuel to the fire and defend the community.
i've been typing like that forever. it's probably because i never bothered capitalizing unless necessary while trying to maintain high APM in some vidyas.
i try to make sense of things. maybe it's not true. i hope this isn't the case.
it's strange having friends and not knowing their identity. i have been doing no such thing, however. though, i have intuited familiar people from long ago. i do consider them friends.

uncle Holla Forums means a lot to me.
gamergate was the beginning of the culture war.
i will nurture this community. i will nurture the globe. i want everything to be placed where it ought to be. i want actual practical progress.
the multicult is an effort to destroy diversity. don't be fooled. even self-segregation is observable; and the reasons are fairly obvious.

i've been fighting people who have attempted to isolate, mislead, demoralize, divide, and ultimately destroy communities.
i want them to stop.
everyone should have a home. and everyone's spirits must be nurtured and defended. everyone needs to pursue the truth and work together. we won't get off this rock otherwise. we'll never leave our little box. we need energy and resources to eliminate such a conflict of interest. we need space. we need to create our heaven.
i may come across as a massive fucking faggot, but it's true.

apologies if i'm unintentionally disrupting something here. there's so much more that can be said.

Persons may hate us but we never asked for their love.

Shit, how do we circumvent this?

when truth exists outside the scope of political correctness, then it's dangerous.
no matter the revolution, we must guard against this potentiality in pursuit of the truth.
political correctness disrupts communications.
Holla Forums must survive.
the truth must be pursued.

What did Lowtax mean by this?

twitter.com/lowtax/status/780866718713294848
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780871432288940033
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780874441341345792
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780877828833239040

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY PAY A SUBSCRIPTION FOR A FUCKING FORUM

Wait did we actually get him?
He seems a tad bit butthurt.

Oh man LowTax is flipping the fuck out.

Can someone tell, me what is Null/Joshua Moons angle? kiwifarms now has a large srs/goon clique that is trollshielding people, the forums are starting to represent post 2009 SA more and more. (Most of those types have paid $5)

Is Null a Goon? Or does he just want to sit back and collect his shekels?

But seriously did some user do something? Why is LowTax flipping the fuck out on Twitter?

Would it be within the realm of possibility that he doesn't think goons actually exist and do planned/coordinated ops?

Maybe, but it seems unusually stupid for someone who runs and maintains a website/forum, who is a self described conservative. How naive can you be?

Fam, Hillary's secret server administrator asked Reddit to help him delete and obscure emails. It broke here first, then was spread overnight. Reddit deleted all that they could manage of his posts, only to get hit with a subpeona by the guvmint. Kyanka, knowing that the very same person had some 2500 posts on something awful dot com, deleted them. Now he is pushing that he is going to buy 4chan but he is probably getting ready to go to jail for obstruction rofl

Good point.

So did Chaffetz subpoena LowTax and he's flipping out?

No subpeonas yet. There was a cancelled immunity meeting on the hil today, which is apparently highly unusual, so something is probably happening about this.

There is most likely a connection between the cancelled hearing and Lowing flipping out and blaming Reddit on the same day.

So do you think that this is good or bad?

twitter.com/lowtax/status/780907633725181952
Welp looks like Lowtax is getting v&

Very, very good. Very good.

What the fuck is a goon?
I havent been to 8pol in a while

They're the internet Illuminati and our biggest enemy since 2004. Goons pretty much made SJW's a thing and pretty all of the prominent SJW's in GamerGate were Goons or affiliated with them.

Here is an explanation, and fucking lurk moar

I don't buy this Tor FUD. It's the best anonymous access tool available. Then you go on to shill something you then talk about being less secure.

You even miss the fact that hidden services (most NNTPchan nodes are such) don't use exit nodes!

I swear this shit-tier FUD is either being dumped in by VPN owners, the Feds, or the usefully paranoid…

Sorry I just go on 4pol more

I don't think that it is FUD. I'm sorry I don't have my sources, but throughout the years I've heard of all kinds of ABC harassment to people operating exit nodes. Then there was that time the hacker group occupied over 50% of the nodes and bragged about how easy it was. People will tell you that it's only safe to vpn-tor-vpn and at that point why bother with it. There are other alternatives.

twitter.com/lowtax/status/780922527803551744
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780923048178233345
twitter.com/lowtax/status/780881619833937920
No goyim he's a Redditor not a Goon. Trust me goyim, nothing to see here.

(I probably have a different ID now but that was my post you quoted)

I was trying to talk about the various services that exist specifically for anonymous access. The three main ones I went over were TOR, zeronet, and i2p. There have been many articles - and I believe even Snowden's leaks discussed this - about how large numbers of entry and exit nodes are controlled by feds. I understand that nntpchan and other hidden sites don't use exit nodes - I brought up the exit node vulnerabilities more as a ding against TOR in general rather than to demonize hidden sites. Sorry if it didn't read that way. That said, keep in mind that various hidden services have been discovered and infiltrated by the FBI before, because it's possible to use timing attacks on the entry nodes and watch network traffic to see where the timing patterns appear across the internet. It takes a shit ton of resources and they don't do it often, but it's a viable attack. This has also been discussed by a variety of security researchers.

Some people have also raised concerns about the people that work on TOR and the fact that some old developers have left and been replaced with new people. I won't comment on that myself but it's worth investigating.

When I initially posted, I thought zeronet was a good solution having not looked in to it seriously, but it turns out it has a lot of flaws. If you look on their github site there's a lot of security issues that have been highlighted because of the way zeronet is implemented. The total reliance on javascript also makes me a little uneasy, because browsers don't generally constrain what JS code can do in the context of cross site attacks and whatnot. If you're running zeronet in a browser that isn't deliberately locked down, it would be trivial to add XHR requests to the javascript that executes and have it ping out to a regular site on the internet. That's a real disaster in terms of security.

In addition, pic related was a post from 4/tech/ that I found here on 8/tech/ discussing how the content on zerochan itself is not secure. In short, some sites on zeronet require you to establish some kind of identity - even if it's pseudo-anonymous - before you can post, and the user in pic related claims to be able to tie those identities together across multiple .bit sites, which is a gigantic issue. In other words, once you figure out how to uncover the IDs from a given zeronet site, you can search the data on all the other zeronet sites and tie together the IDs. It's a flaw somewhat fundamental to zeronet because the entirety of it is p2p, so each client needs the entire database of information in order to make the sites run.

So far, i2p is the only solution I know about that is decent from a security standpoint. Even then, i2p has a lot of flaws, and certainly needs to be browsed through a very very locked down browser. The install and configuration of i2p and a secure browser to use it is a big ding against it - it's not user friendly at all and that will hurt adoption. Perhaps the biggest non-security flaw is that i2p is really only good for intra-i2p networking. TOR is really good for browsing the regular internet, and TOR hidden services are kind of the added bonus to its network structure. i2p is more like everything is a hidden service, and there are two i2p sites that use Privoxy to outproxy traffic from the i2p network through TOR and on to the regular internet. This is arguably more safe than just using TOR because i2p traffic routing isn't vulnerable to the same kind of timing attacks, but it's absolutely dogshit slow and unusable for any real purpose. Consider that most websites use XHR requests all over the place, and the latency of those extra connections on page loads mean that it takes 1-2 minutes for a single web page to load fully. The outproxies fail all the time too, because unlike TOR with thousands of entry and exit nodes, i2p has effectively only two exit nodes. But again, the developers never intended i2p to be used for regular internet browsing. It's supposed to be an internet-within-an-internet and it's quite good at achieving that goal.

Long post short - my intention is not to spread unnecessary FUD. Each of the three services I discussed all have their issues, and it's up to the individual user to be informed about the security concerns of each one, as well as the overall upsides and downsides. As I mentioned, I myself fell into that trap about zeronet - I thought it was pretty good until I did a lot more research.

In the process of making sure all those tweets are archived and I will post all the archive links when I'm done.

From my initial read, it looks like Lowtax may not have deleted all of the posts in the SA archives after all. Take this with a grain of salt of course. One of his tweets links to a google doc, the contents of which are a database dump of every post_id in the SA archives for every post that StoneTear made. In theory if you spent all the money for an SA account and archives access you could use those post_ids to grab the posts he made.

Google Docs link here. Visit if you beware. I will try to make a pastebin of the contents that is safer once I'm done archiving tweets.
docs.google.com/document/d/1c96sVw7v9HhG-7hfVnCEcfGHO-SGOYTbR-8rszA7BDY/edit

From another viewpoint, it almost looks like Lowtax is trying to prove that he didn't delete anything because he's very worried the perception was that he wiped all of it, and that he'd get v& for it. Very interesting.

Of course if he actually din du nuffin why would he be so adamant? And why would he wait over a fucking weak to be so adamant?

Not to mention that today coincides with a very recently cancelled congressional hearing and Chaffetz issuing the order to hold Hillary's head IT guy in contempt of congress.

Is there an active Holla Forums IRC?

yea check out lemonparty.org/ and scroll down past the images. it links to an index of channels we use

Damn man that's some baby level social engineering you've got there.

step it up user

why bother? have you seen the level of newfaggotry shilling and data-mining today?

If I had a Dollar for every mistyping of "Holla Forums" I would of had enough money to abort you.

Tweet archives from each post:

>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780840803463593985
archive.is/QE2iH
>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780866718713294848
archive.is/cwMMu
>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780871432288940033
archive.is/p6PAz
>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780874441341345792
archive.is/JCFJo
>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780877828833239040
archive.is/E9iCg

>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780907633725181952
archive.is/l6qOw

>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780922527803551744
archive.is/GXjux
>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780923048178233345
archive.is/5xYTc
>twitter.com/lowtax/status/780881619833937920
archive.is/t8EhR

Google docs link, I strongly advise not clicking this unless your shit is really locked down:
>docs.google.com/document/d/1c96sVw7v9HhG-7hfVnCEcfGHO-SGOYTbR-8rszA7BDY/edit

but as a pastebin:
pastebin.com/ZMrt8243

Update? What happened to Combetta? Is the trial ongoing?

We don't know but Lowtax is flipping the fuck out on Twitter and saying that's a Redditor rather than a Goon.

He even changed his name.
Poor little lowtax is feeling the squeeze.

He's fucked isn't he?

Good trips.
I wouldn't be surprised if he was subpoena'd.
He wouldn't want to publicly release the information because it would risk 10bux.
This: archive.is/QE2iH has pretty much hung Combetta.

I kind of want to see twitter subpoena'd to see if the direct message was real.

Nice Hitler dubs i'm honestly surprised that we got this insanely lucky.

We could only get luckier if we found something that would cause all Jews to be gassed.

He's trying to throw investigators off the scent.

LOWTAX IS TELLING FBI THAT IT'S STONETEAR
COMBETTA'S OTHER NICK ON SA IS STONETEARX2

Then we need to give them more information to focus them directly on Lowtax.

The ultimate goal here is the seize of SA's servers and them finding all dat cp.

What are you on about?
archive.is/QE2iH/bda110f5b62dd71124b1dd3d175e464bbd66eee7.jpg

Look at the post history scap in the twitter convo

Yeah Lowtax is saying that Stonetear hasn't been on SA since 2010 and that's he's not a Goon but just a Redditor. We have a perfect chance to end him right now.

look at the username of the post history scap. It's "stonetear," not stonetearx2

GOOD CATCH

Proof Richard Kyanka is trying to jink the feds.

twitter.com/lowtax/with_replies

But it says StonetearX2 in this cap? Is this just Lowtax being retarded when trying to throw people off his trail?

I guess its time for more panic inducing OC.

Lowtax is thinking that the feds are dumb enough they won't catch it. My guess is Stonetear's account was banned in 2010, then he spent another 10 bux and resubbed.

Meant to link this

10Bux
Stonetear account XXX - 2010
Banned!
10Bux
StonetearX2 account 2010 - Present

Likely timeline. Now lowtax is trying to present the first account as the "legit" one to investigators. I also noticed one of the goons purposefully fucked up the message to chaffetz in another thread calling Combetta's SA account "Stonetear" instead of "StonetearX2"

My guess is they're trying to blow smoke up Chaffetz's ass.

Then I guess some anons need to correct the record.

fuck is it just me or is Holla Forums turning into 2013 cuckchan

help

Fuck you 2013 was the shit on Holla Forums.

You're not stopping us Goon.

Nice digits. Daily reminder that vilerat literally died in a fire.

Get meme'd, goons.

Digits confirm that Kek is the revival of Holla Forums and all anons.

And they're fucking working directly for the person that killed a high ranking Goon. Just fucking disgusting people.

lowtax can't even write it off as StoneTearX2 because the signature is totally different.
I really need to work on compiling this.

Hopefully they'll take the SA servers and dig through them all because they are pissed at that rat trying to bullshit them.

Then I guess it's our job to point out the rat bullshitting them to get them pissed enough to do that.

Yes it is. A few midgets in clownsuits tipping the investigators is in order.

Don't you mean 400 pound NEETs that spend their time sitting on their beds hacking the DNC?

Why not both?

tip line?

Working on OC.
Contact Chaffetz, Gowdy, and DeSantis directly.
Make a stink on twitter using #stonetear and #StoneTearX2

The FBI isn't going to do jack shit under Comey.

chaffetz.house.gov/

https:// chaffetz.house.gov/contact/

https:// gowdy.house.gov/contact

its late here, when i wake up in the morning i need to go through this thread and catch up
after im caught up i'll assemble some OC to be provided

MULTIPLE ANONS NEED TO SEND THIS INFORMATION, WE NEED REDUNDANCY

https:// twitter.com/tgowdysc
https:// twitter.com/jasoninthehouse
https:// twitter.com/rondesantisfl
https:// twitter.com/repdesantis
http:// desantis.house.gov/contact

This. The FBI is neutered under Comey as he's in bed with the Clinton.

Thanks user, you're doing God's work. Goons need to be taken care of once and for all, they won many battles but the war is ours.

They won't respond to messages sent from people outside of their districts.
No other representatives are properly investigating this, and this is potentially a matter of national security.

Do whatever you need to in order to contact them.

OC TEXT

Richard Kyanka, AKA: lowtax, the owner and operator of SomethingAwful.com has admitted that Paul Combetta posted on the SomethingAwful forums using the username: StoneTearX2
archive.is/QE2iH

So why is the username in the screenshots provided by Richard Kyanka say "StoneTear" instead of "StoneTearX2"?
archive.is/cwMMu

We have already verified that Paul Combetta posted as StoneTearX2 through some minor sluething.
"stonetear" was Paul's Reddit username, not the username he used while posting on SomethingAwful.
archive.is/jtdkr

So why is Richard Kyanka trying to pass off posts by "StoneTear" as Paul Combetta, AKA: StoneTearX2?
Could it be that Richard Kyanka is trying to bamboozle investigators in a pitiful effort to divert their attention away from the SomethingAwful servers?
Could it be that this is another repeat of Richard Kyanka's tax evasion?
archive.is/ZuoQx#selection-3008.0-3008.1

What is Richard Kyanka trying to cover up?

Maybe anons could send them the text via proxy's located in those respective districts? Or would that look to suspicious?

You can get a disposable phone with any area code.

Make a fake name:
fakenamegenerator.com/gen-male-us-us.php

Find a national chain restaurant in the district

Fill in the contact info using the fake ID and restaurant info.

I've contacted
https:// chaffetz.house.gov/contact/
https:// gowdy.house.gov/contact
http:// desantis.house.gov/contact

It looks like Chaffetz is filtering some addresses.

twitter.com/lowtax/status/781039182718328832
Top kek looks like he's now complaining about his ex-wife.

He removed it, should've archived fag.

Here's a screenshot if it means anything.

You didn't immediately rip it?

Fuck you.

You don't even need addons to rip twitter videos. Go to the mobile version m.twitter.com and Right Click -> Save As

Well the audio was kill except the first 3 seconds so whatever.

Lowtax is purging 4chan

The final stage of terminal cancer is about to visit Holla Forums

rest in peace

I doubt he could afford 4chan.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums are down, probably for the regular FBI mirroring.

Please read my post and the post by before you send any OC to the oversight committee.

I ask this because Lowtax may not specifically be trying to pass off posts by "StoneTear" as Paul Combetta. What he is probably doing is showing Combetta's first account on SA, and deliberately omitting that Combetta bought a second account and resumed posting after that. As said, the original StoneTear account was probably banned so Combetta bought a second account and called it StoneTearX2. The name would certainly make sense.

HERE IS THE GOOD PART

Because the history of the first account ended in 2010, as Lowtax claimed in one of his tweets, and that was well before Combetta and PRN dealt with Clinton, then in his mind Lowtax has established that he could not possibly be in possession of any relevant evidence. In reality, and I myself didn't realize this when I posted the tweet archive summary above, Lowtax probably nuked all the posts by StoneTearX2 knowing that his original account StoneTear still existed, but that the history of the account ended in 2010. So he destroys the evidence of all the posts that would have been relevant to Combetta and Clinton by deleting everything from StoneTearX2. Then he claims that StoneTear made ~2500 posts to make it seem like he was very active, but stopped posting after 2010.

In my mind that's a hell of a lot worse than Lowtax inventing another StoneTear account or trying to pin Combetta's name to it when it was actually someone else, neither of which I think are true. Instead, Lowtax realized he fucked up and acted too hastily when he deleted all the StoneTearX2 posts from the site and the archives, so now he's trying to construct an alternate reality to absolve him of potential investigation.

Lastly, Lowtax also attempted to misdirect things by singling out a post where StoneTear wrote a review about drug paraphernalia he purchased from a vendor through the SA forums. He was obviously trying to make Combetta look even worse since Combetta more or less admits he and his girlfriend are smoking marijuana. However, in doing so Lowtax has effectively admitted the forums were used to facilitate debatably legal transactions.

We really need to take back all imageboards one day. Honestly Markus Persson (net worth US$1.5 billion), either Eric Trump or Don jr.(i'm betting on don),and Peter Thiel (net worth US$2.8 billion) are confirmed or are most likely anons. I mean Notch may even be a Kekite for fucks sake. People on our side are fucking loaded. But we really need the final promised chan if we're to have long term prosperity and security as a community.

We need an indestructible, decentralized, uninfiltratable imageboard with state of the art technology while retaining the look and feel that we have right now. I really do hope that one of our super rich anons funds such a project in the future. It might be necessary to our survival in the future.

Please send all of your analysis to the FBI, Chaffetz, Gowdy, and DeSantis.

We really need to get those servers seized and Lowtax's retardation might have just gotten us exactly what we need.

Send this to the trio.

I already sent my post. It specifically talks about known knowns. Your, and analysis is good, but I assumed that the same conclusions would be obvious if Chaffetz, Gowdy, and DeSantis investigated.

The fact that lowtax is publicly releasing data is a definite sign that SomethingAwful is directly wrapped up in this shit, and that lowtax is trying to cover something up.

I don't particularly feel like producing more infographs because they never seem to take off.

The FBI is worthless in this case.

The FBI is sadly compromised as long as Comey is in charge.

Are we going to have to wait for Trump to be inaugurated so we have rowdy gowdy as AG and an uncucked FBI. For Lowtax to be truly fucked?

Possible. Doesn't hurt to inform Chaffetz, DeSantis and rowdy Gowdy right now so they can get on it ASAP though.

It might help the Trio

Well none of them are my representatives so I can't contact them.

Is there any way to call or Email his aides?

i may be reaching with something here, but my ex-wife is armenian, and "kyanka" is a term derived from "kyankus" which means "my life." it's a term of endearment. i.e. you may say to a child, or a lover, or a dear pet "kyankus! sirtaas!" which means "my life! my heart!"

kyanka is another noun form of "kyankus" and i find it odd someone like lowtax would just toss that word randomly into his twitter profile. my guess? his wife may be armenian.

well faggot, i don't know exactly why it's important. i may just be a cockmongler here, but my experience with the ex tells me that armenian culture cares amazingly about "public face;" it didn't matter that my wife and i were tearing each other apart from within. as long as we presented like a happy couple at get togethers, and had cute facebook and instagram photos showing everyone how great things were, then we were "fine." image mattered more than substance.

likewise, if we can determine if his wife is armenian, maybe we can begin to exercise other pressures on lowtax himself. social appearance/standing is a huge deal in armenian culture, as is staying under the radar. if, assuming his wife is armenian, someone were kindly inform her of the consequences (that will never be the same!) of his duplicitous actions, and how this will reflect badly not just on him, but on her, what with the gov't scrutiny and public humiliation and what not, then there's a decent chance she'll begin to lean on lowtax.

now, i may be talking out of my ass. maybe his wife isn't armenian and maybe he just pulled kyanka out of the nether or heard it from a friend, i dunno. maybe lowtax is part armenian and the armenian part of his family just doesn't give a fuck (not likely, but possible).

worth pursuing? i dunno.

see:

Matters of national security and criminal investigations trump who's allowed to contact whom.

it's his last name dude

then disregard me, i suck cocks.

This is the boilerplate I'll be using:
Richard Kyanka, AKA: lowtax, the owner and operator of SomethingAwful.com has admitted that Paul Combetta posted on the SomethingAwful forums using the username "StoneTearX2"
archive.is/QE2iH

So why is the username in the screenshots provided by Richard Kyanka "StoneTear" instead of "StoneTearX2"?
archive.is/cwMMu

We have already verified that Paul Combetta posted as StoneTearX2 through some minor sluething.
"stonetear" was Paul's Reddit username, not the username he used while posting on SomethingAwful.
archive.is/jtdkr

So why is Richard Kyanka trying to pass off posts by "StoneTear" as Paul Combetta, AKA: StoneTearX2?

Could it be that Richard Kyanka is trying to bamboozle investigators in a pitiful effort to divert their attention away from the SomethingAwful servers?

In all probability, Richard Kyanka is trying to pass off one of Paul's banned accounts as the most recent account Paul registered at SomethingAwful.
Unlike most other online forums, SomethingAwful requires a 10 dollar payment to access special features.
Once banned, someone would have to pay an additional 10 dollars and create a new account.
Banking and credit card records would prove whether or not Paul Combetta had a SomethingAwful account.
archive.is/PFB9Z

After allowing StoneTearX2 to be deleted, Richard Kyanka likely had an "OH SHIT" moment.
In a failed attempt to remedy the situation, Richard decided to pass an old "StoneTear" account off as the most recent Paul Combetta account, "StoneTearX2".

What is Richard Kyanka trying to cover up?

It's beautiful, user. May kek guide your words to their recipients.

PAYMENT PROCESSING WILL BE A MAJOR PIECE OF EVIDENCE

Credit card and banking records on both sides of the transaction will prove beyond any doubt that Paul Combetta had an account.
If the account has been recently deleted, as per lowtax's email, this will prove that lowtax has impeded an investigation.

Congress could subpoena the servers, and if Richard doesn't produce the posts, he will be held in contempt of congress.
If he produces posts, but forensics shows evidence of tampering, he could be charged with tampering of evidence.

Oh shit, 10bux is gonna fuck lowtax in the ass.

Dubs confirm poetic justice

Banking and credit card records would show the number of accounts that Paul Combetta registered at SomethingAwful.

This too.

S
E
V
E
R
A
L
F
E
L
O
N
I
E
S

I heard 3 hours ago on Faux Jews that the hearing was later this morning, heard the same thing on C-SPAN in the last 20 minutes…so wtf is it cancelled or not?

oops, this was not meant to be a reply.

OH SHIT

under rated post

i get a rock solid freedom boner for the oversight committee.

Mr. Conyers seems really fucking tired.

Is tweetsave kill? I was going to use that but got tired.

On another note, I only noticed after posting that in the Combetta email to lowtax he referrs to the account as "StonetearX2", but in the screenshot lowtax posted, it's just StoneTear. No "X2"

Is lowtax trolling?

Josh is unusually stupid.

Was there anything in the Comey hearing that will help with nailing the Goons?

So anything notable in Lowtax's latest tweets?
twitter.com/lowtax/status/781153574206185472
twitter.com/lowtax/status/781188738894487552
The fuck is XenForo?
twitter.com/lowtax/status/781199019028652032
He wants to migrate vB forums to xenForo.

there have been some beautiful keks surfacing.

i don't like these numerals.

I don't like tweetsave. I've personally had issues using it before but don't treat my opinion as having any authority. archive.is of a twitter link works just fine and I am of the opinion that Holla Forums trusts archive.is quite a bit in terms of having no agenda and having reliable data retention.

Archive links for these tweets:
>twitter.com/lowtax/status/781153574206185472
archive.is/aeaM9
In this one Lowtax says:
top kek, he's practically confirming our earlier suspicions he deleted all the StoneTearX2 archive posts and is trying to present a narrative that the account never existed, only the original StoneTear account.

>twitter.com/lowtax/status/781188738894487552
archive.is/AsXld/share

>twitter.com/lowtax/status/781199019028652032
archive.is/kdz16

I believe xenforo is forum software in PHP similar to vBulletin. Looks like Lowtax wants to migrate their existing install for some reason.

politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/09/clinton-email-reddit-james-comey-228832
archive.fo/0NJoh
No idea how this hasn't been posted to this thread yet

However, at a House Judiciary Committee hearing Wednesday, Comey said FBI agents concluded that all the computer aide was trying to do was replace Clinton's email address so it wouldn't be revealed to the public.

That is absolute bullshit, you can simply do this by modifying the email headers when you send it (which you can configure in your SMTP server).

In case anyone didn't see it, reddit is now on the Judicial Committee's shitlist.

More
youtube.com/watch?v=LURWRZOuZY8

I barely started watching the committee video, but did they ever ask whether Combetta deleting his reddit post once he was found out was also considered destruction of evidence? Or is that no longer valid since the FBI claims they knew about that post already prior to its deletion?

I think so and Comey just said that he din du nuffin like he said to every other question. I think that we're going to need to wait for Trump.

Guys, good job and all, and I'm writing this heavily medicated but whatever.
I just kind of realized, you know. I'm trying to talk to people about the business in Hillary Clinton's emails, the bad deeds inside them, hints at assassination and all that business..

But, you can't just tell them to go and look at them. it's kind of like finding a needle in a haystack, but there's lots of needles.

So.. Uh, is there someone somewhere trying to create a form of "faq" or something on this? It's definitely hard to find anywhere that objectively talks about them, or even finding the videos on the committee doing the questioning.

I don't even know if I'm making sense but I hope it's somewhat understandable.
Basically, maybe a pastebin or something?
Categorizing uncovered emails and shit into its own section
Like each "incident" having a header. There was something about Gaddafi being murdered, for example.

Anyway, I don't visit chans often, I just wanted to see updates if there were any. There's a weird thing going on now if you don't know where to go it's hard to find people talking about it.

The "weird thing" is massive online censorship. We're one of the last places left on the internet. Enjoy your stay and don't forget to lurk moar.

Yeah, it's certainly gotten to the point I started to not use google or anything like that. Especially once I found out google is making weekly visits to the whitehouse(????)
On the pastebin thing, I found another thread with these links: pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
and pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
Figured I'd link it.
Thanks by the way

So it's confirmed that lowtax is a felon. Fucking retard.

Use startpage, get Linux, get a VPN.

Yeah, just depends on whether or not Chaffetz, Gowdy et al subpoena Lowtax. My guess is he'll be going to prison for interfering with a federal investigation. What a fucking dumbass.

What you want is an infograph, or series of infographs explaining the crimes surrounding the Clinton email scandal.

this. the nomination was rigged and people resigned in shame and likely future punishment (unless pardoned)– people do not even know this let alone the email scandal. Infographs spread like wildfire, particularly when they have archived links that lead to unbiased facts.

Lowtax bragged about having a CP collection back in 2011. Make him pay in pounding prison.

Hey dudes. me isnt important obv but where I'm coming is long-time lurker first time 'woker' (e.g. being woke, ya know)

Anyways- i have a problem you can solve-

me and my computer guy figured out a way to fully automate shutting down a sub (like politics, SRS- lets make it happen)

My issue- i have to post this here, not half-chan, so cocksucker spez doesnt figure it out before we can exploit it.

I dont make empty promises- im not asking anyone to tell me Im dope as shit for figuring out how to break reddit

I just have a 50 minute recorded essay on my iphone thats to big to email to my pc to fucking upload-

So-

got a soundcloud that works on mobile?

My immediate offering in return, befitting my respect for this community, is a screengrab of dipshits at out of the loop trying to wrap their heads around kek.

Just a pittance, not worthy when there are better giggles to be had on this online wasteland. But I promise more.

TY, love you guys you're brilliant and funny AF and savage as cold steel

PS is our boy ghost still doing shows? need link, i have got to call in and roast the shit out of crooked

4chan keeps locking me out because it thinks my typing is robotic? notarobot i promise. here's another offering- just a page of a story I wrote last weekend to prove im not some deluded dipshit. I'll check in later, know y'alls slow flowing manner. looking forward to the lols, and kiwifarms will love this shit too

That's EXACTLY what a robot would say…

I aspire to be smarter than a robot tbqh fam

not as efficient maybe but still better. especially if I get to tell robots what to do

and PS im just converting it to a video and uploading to youtube. its a bit roundabout but even after getting the audio on my pc soundcloud is so badly designed i cant figure out how to upload

50:00 of lyrical essay incoming, hope you like it - you specifically 981137 and this community at large. lets see

We have about 20:00 of roasting crooked HRC, mostly looking at her 'relations' with slick willy. then we talk about the broken news media, and at about 35:00 (i think) we get into the specifics on how to automate breaking reddit. the last five minutes are just me thinking of funny ways to call their incompetent top dude spez a fucking cocksucker.

and why are these fucking kikes making this shit so goddamn fucking hard. jewtube told me 'oh dude thats an audio format convert to video plz' so i fucking did and now those goddamn dipshit web designers want to tell me 'oh hey bro i know you converted it but i can still tell its only audio. plz add pictures.'

what in the flying fuck is wrong with these companies. im putting it on google drive, that can be made public and link-able right?

god help me if not i might have to wait for tomorrow when my computer guy is awake

which is why i need a computer dude obviously- not fit for that specific shit myself

It isn't "new", goon.

He's been a member since 2000. You didn't have to pay back then.

Yeah. On his first account, "StoneTear". StoneTearX2 happened well after that and would have payment information associated with it. Too bad Lowtax probably deleted everything related to the second account already.

Looking forward to that thread, nigga

i2p was written in Java, a language even more exploitable than Javascript. Consider i2pd instead?

user, what the fuck are you talking about? lowtax was the data miner for this shit.

It's too late to start telling lies.

Sure thing. Enjoy having your bumhole greased with man juice for a few years Richard

Novice digger here, usually lurking but I'm posting to ask, is it possible to see the profile pages of both StoneTear & StoneTearX2 in the forum? It should have a "Date Created" line or something similar, and the dates might be useful points of reference (or even bullets from the smoking guns).

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, he was asking how to change the already received, stored emails in an Outlook/Exchange PST file to scrub all the headers from showing they were sent to the jew bint. Programmatically trolling through a PST would be… difficult, but not completely impossible

t. exchangefag regretting his life choices.

Who invited the moral fag?

You can tell how incompetent the staff are at PRN by this alone. Microsoft has documentation explaining the PST file format. I doubt it would really be that hard to write some code to read the whole PST file, scrub things based on filters, and write a new file.

msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff385210(v=office.12).aspx

And you're absolutely right. I'll admit right off in my line of work PST to me = 'some big blob of binary I can't be arsed to understand' but I'll bet if I gave a rat's ass I'd do better than Stonetear shitting his pants and hitting up plebbit

I'm sure there's a PST to JSON or XML converter. From there you could grep/sed everything, then convert the file back to PST. I'm sure it could be done in less than two days.

And what do you know, "convert PST to xml" turned up this:
archive.is/NqJhB
I cannot comprehend how Paul Combetta got his job when I'm more skilled as an amateur sysadmin.

Once you're in office Trump, you can get the NSA to identify me and send an application for consulting. I would gladly turn spook just to harass traitors. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

I think writing the new PST file would be the hard part there. But that archive link also highlights that you can use COM interfaces to essentially use MS Office's own code to work with its data, which is about a thousand times easier than implementing a reader/writer for the binary format directly. Combetta is a dumb goon nigger. Hire Pajeet to code something up for you instead of posting on reddit, for fuck's sake.

As an aside, this also goes to show how totally incompetent Hillary's staffers are for even selecting a tiny, piece of shit outfit like PRN in the first place. I'm sure they did so because it would be easy for them to twist PRN's arm when they needed things to be covered up later. But at the same time, if they actually hired really smart campaign staffers and IT employees, they could have total control over the whole thing from the inside instead of relying on retards like Combetta.

is HRC in jail yet?

I sure do hope so. She's fallen off her ruckus.

Kill yourself tripfag

Impossible to kill a god. :DDDD

Thanks for taking off the trip.

You're not welcome. Why don't you people stay on topic?

Sorry you feel that way. How about ya'll stop derailing a sticky?

How about you stop being a tripfaggot

Why? Does it hurt your feelings? Aw poor booboo. You're being reported for spam.

Poor poor goons. Their destiny is to die for Hillary, it seems. After the Benghazi goon was murdered sacrificed by Hillary, you'd think they'd learn their lesson. Stonetear awfully depressed, I hear. Loxtax too but that's obvious given he's a depressed broken literally broke man who couldn't even keep onto multiple women when they found out what a subhuman he was. Depressed enough to shoot themselves 69 times with an assault rifle with no fingerprints on it while being stuffed into a suitcase that had a barbell fall on it that is in no way suspicious.

The world is shrouded in obscurity, but there's a reason for that…much as there's a reason for the ISS, the EMP switch, and ExPloding Kittens.

Prison doesn't sound so bad, Lowtax. I mean you get free food, rent, exercise equipment, bed, toilet, visits from your wife except you lost your wife twice, and even a roommate who will pleasantly message your anus with his cock after everyone in the pen hears about your CP collection so don't worry about it.

I'll consider it in a couple thousand years on the Gregorian Calender.

bumping

The obvious reason: he has been scrubbing the archives and wants an excuse to rebuild the database, lest forensics reveal that the archives can be and have been edited.

Can we get SA a data-retention subpoena just like plebbit? If he migrates after that and doesn't keep the old server, he'll really be toast. Even better, can we get the server itself subpoenaed?

HANG THE GOONS

>I'll consider it…
I have no words. (different Toranon BTW)

bamp

BUMP FOR THE LOVE OF KEK, AMMIT AND AMMIT'S DAUGHTERUS

So many events. It's incredible.

So when is the next hearing?