Even (((Nate Silver))) thinks Trump is going to win now. And even with biased polls...

Even (((Nate Silver))) thinks Trump is going to win now. And even with biased polls, Colorado hangs on the razor's edge (RCP has it only at 0.1% more for Clinton) that would put Trump at the magic number of 270…

Just hours before the debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/
archive.is/ex8XK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link?

The debate will be tough because the entire thing will be engineered to make Trump look bad. But he will roll with it and Hillary will somehow find a way to make herself look even more petty, grating, etc.

Forgot:

PRAISE KEK

Nice Old RNC map OP

Here is the current one:
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

Trump: 48.5%
Hillary: 51.5%

Nope you're both right. OP is looking at the Now-cast projection (which is Nate Pewter's projection of who would win today) and you're looking at the Polls-only projection.

And lo, you were witnessed.

Link?

Post the link.

shit, that means he's going to lose. that kike is never right

He did, you just didn't click it. The now-cast projection is an option you can select on the page that linked.

see

then click 'now-cast' on the left side

it's good ammo against the left though. they all think nate silver is top kike at polling, so to throw this in their face is very useful for now.

on the other hand, this could also be pre-debate fuckery since it's just a forecast, and silverstein is going to drop trump hard after the debate and cite his "bad performance".

KEK IS HERE

(Checked)

Finely tuned the posting must be, neither too shit or too effort. And we will kek away the hearts of man.

wew

How much Electorial College points does Trump get on that map OP?

Trump will win New York. They love him there.

He will win New York, and nearly every other state. It will be the greatest electoral landslide in American history. The landslide will be so overwhelming that it will destroy the Democratic Party, and Republicans will largely run unopposed in 2020, with a new party filling the roll of opposing party after that.

I don't follow Nate Silver too closely, is he the kind of guy to try to sway an election with his forecasts or does he just autistically stick to his formulas?

For what it's worth, I think Styx is right when he says Silver's methodology works well enough for normal (i.e. meaningless) elections, but that Trump will win because of the debates

He sticks to his formulas, but they work for the standard "democrats fall in love, republicans fall in line" rune of politics.

You mean Jim Brass?

Your enthusiasm is appreciated, but you are dead fucking wrong. All it takes is one borough of NYC to outweigh the rest of the state, really.

I'm just disappointed that white majority states are voting for Hillarywhite genocide.

Those are usually states dominated by a very large city. The blue city pretty much controls the entire state around it, which usually vote red.

You have Boston, New York, Chicago, Denver, Seattle, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Detroit, Baltimore, and Hartford all doing this for their respective states,

a person like him is good insight into why the left values "immigrants" so much, it's so everything can be penciled in beforehand which is a wet dream for daydreaming central planners like Nate. he hates Trump precisely because he is "unpredictable", but in a strategic sense, not a volatile sense

Rest assured, any media outlets reporting a Trump lead are only doing so to be able to roll out the "Hillary won the debate" narrative.

Regardless of how tonight actually unfolds,they will claim victory for her unless she goes full

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

The thing that is not often talked about is how many states are hanging in the Clinton camp by only a cunt hair.

A good performance tonight can mean that a good pot of delegates can be picked up like Michigan, Pennsylvania, Colorado and New Hampshire.

That's 49 electoral votes hanging within striking distance of going red.

This, if you look at a county by county basis it's just one county that decides the entire state

He will not win NYC which means he will not win New York. New York, Illinois, and Washington are all similar in that their mega-city is so populous it decides their state.

NYC is full of cucks that pretend to be tough but once things go down, they hide and call cowering in fear for the big strong policeman to come save him.

I've had that same general idea for a while now, couldn't quite put it into words.

Republican turnout is way up and Democrat turnout is way down. If the polls aren't rigged and are close, Trump will win because there is no enthusiasm to actually leave home for Hillary.

Here is everything you need to know about Nate Silverstein.

Nate changes his formulas all the time to reflect the reality he wishes were true. He's been skewing everything harder for Clinton as she's been falling in the polls. Each poll has a 'bias' factor he adds in and he's been tilting them recently towards Clinton even though he claimed these factors are based on past predictive ability.
His whole site is propaganda.

I guess the one item I already had wasn't much of a collection.

Checked

The God Emperor will emerge stronger than ever.

top kek

TOTAL LOW ENERGY INGRATES
nypost.com/2016/02/07/how-donald-trump-helped-save-new-york-city/ archive.is/ex8XK
But yeah sadly true, just a few blocks o' blacks and one street of whites pretty much decides the entire state, and they've always been 100% fully blue no matter how pozzed PCfags made the city. (I recall seeing a lot of mention of people actually boycotting Trump when looking further into those incidents on the list because they didn't want (((Ed Koch))) to look bad. They'd prefer having Honduran-tier 'crime alleys' to allowing even other democrats to fix their shit.)
Kek. Literal "Power of dindus" right there, even. Even with state-controlled meja, lose the blax, lose the blox.

I've heard from a lot of Shitigan berners Detroit leans Red now but that might just be shitskins angry at shillary for blowing them(BLM) off so many times, that will "hold their nose" at the actual ballots.
…..IS SHE TRYING TO FORCE-CHOKE A NIGGA?
Damn, she really is a Sith. Or maybe lightning. Yeah looks more like a lightning stance.