SHEMITAH

Totally happening this time™

Deutsche Bank down ~6% today after Merkel finally acknowledges it has issues and tells the markets Germany will NOT bail them out:

bloomberg.com/quote/DBK:GR

Why is this important you ask?: cnbc.com/2016/07/15/deutsche-bank-a-ticking-time-bomb.html

tl;dr A bank representing a significant portion the world's derivative exposure is blowing up hours before the presidential debate

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/09/20/DB CDS LT.jpg
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/crashing-deutsche-bank-scrambles-assure-markets-it-fine
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/my-order-book-abysmal-dallas-fed-contracts-21st-straight-month
youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs
archive.is/6MYrK
rt.com/viral/360867-black-moon-end-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most banks, esp in the European Union are shit. As all banks are globally connected, once one falls it'll drag them all down.

Nothing will crash until after Trump's victory.

It's nothing, sage

The same shit each year, just crash the shit already kikes, this winding up for so many years is annoying as hell.

And then quietly bails them out anyway, just like they did last time.

See you again next September, rabbi levy.

While i do agree that this is another non-happening, Deutsche Bank sure is tumbling a bit.

It won't die today but deutsche will be the lehman moment for the next recession

S
E
P
T
E
M
B
E
R

zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user5/imageroot/2016/09/20/DB CDS LT.jpg

Default probability high

D.A.K.

The signs of recession/depression are already here, especially once you remove credit based spending from the economy then we never recovered, even on paper

Why was Canada the only people to not take any damage in the 2008 crisis?

Because Canada is not a real country. The USD didn't tank so Canada was fine.

When did you start getting your chinks en masse?

Over a hundred years ago.

(((BlackRock))) is the biggest shareholder of Deutsche Bank.

The only commodity with real hard value is ammunition.

I bet even during crises you can buy bullets with shiny metal as long as you can stay safe enough.

They're preparing to crash the economy for when Trump gets in and/or Britain leaves the EU.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/crashing-deutsche-bank-scrambles-assure-markets-it-fine

ayyyyy lmao

WOOOOO
The ride doesn't end, naturally, but it can crash.

with no survivors

The banks are always on the brink of self-destruction. Merkel and/or the rest of organized Jewry can trot this canard out whenever they want.

It needed to happen, have some courage.

Looks like we've got ourselves a happening lads.
Anyone have that chart that would be posted on occassion from September showing what each - point meant for the market?

I bet I can shoot you in the face and take your shiny metal.

Most of these financial le HAPPENINGS!!1One! threads are total shit, but banks aren't supposed to have multi-% losses in a day unless they're fucked.

If DBK crashes will Euro have any value in the longer run (paper) or should I just go heavy on gold/metal?

I bet you can pull a gun on no more than two people before getting shot yourself you fucking nigger.

DB is down 7%

are you fucking kidding me

My family literally broke apart because of the 2008 financial crisis and we live in Canada

What?

But gold and commodities were down too a few hours ago..

Normally they react opposite to bank stocks.

It's not the going down that matters. It can always come back up. What dooms it to collapse is the loss of confidence in the market.

I've been waiting for the economic collapse since 2003. I just can't get my dick hard for it anymore. Too bad I lost dozens of pounds of shiny in a heating accident

What was: 2008.

SOON

How did you lose your money?

You're not wrong, millions of people got rekt in the 08 panic. But I wasn't one of them and it's not a "real" economic collapse until it affects you personally.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-26/my-order-book-abysmal-dallas-fed-contracts-21st-straight-month

sage

My body is ready.

see

candidate is irrelevant

True but they're gonna turn off life support when he wins as their final ditch effort

More like Deutsche bank down 90% over 7 years.

Last episode of Mob Psycho 100 comes out on the 27th too

This

user this shit is Globalist NWO shit years in the making

create a problem

so you can fix the problem

I don't disagree with you. I'm more so stating what I think might likely happen if trump wins

i miss shemitah threads!

#happening

BRING IT ON YOU KIKE MOTHER FUCKERS

oh sure sure

I don't get it. Politicians who are currently sitting are sprouting about recovery. Yet were is the recovery? The truth is if you're a new student you're still going to pay 7k more to university.

The salaries for grads went down over the years, although that might be attributable towards the push towards higher education, it is still down by a lot. I'm talking about business degrees that would land you a 2850 euro netto a month job going down to an average of 2000 and the length it takes to find employment increased by roughly 6-8 times it used to be.

That's just on students. If you look at unemployment in the Netherlands, but also Europe as a whole you see that it actually has not improved much. A measly 0.2%. Yet there is recovery and we're improving.

Any anecdotal evidence this works? I have a masturbation addiction that I'd like to get rid of and my willpower is lackluster.

Commerzbank fired 18% of its workforce too. Check zerohedge.

Those guys are 100% jews as well.

bump

lets see what the market does post-debate

record breaking gains

Why does this seem like an exercise that could fuck up one's tendons or something?
Never a good idea to try out "This one trick will make you give up masturbating forever!! Here's how.." things.

For fuck's sake not this autistic shit again

It's not gonna fuck up your tendons. It also won't do anything else unless you're susceptible to the placebo effect.

Part of modern economy is trust and belief. If you tell people the economy sucks, the economy will start to suck. The only reason you accept a piece of paper or a stack of coins or some bits in a bank's database is because you believe those things have value. The only reason you can use these to pay for things is because businesses believe these things have value. Politicians will lie to you and say the economy is fine until the bitter end, because the moment they don't, all hell breaks loose.

Because we had Harper, who knew how to deal with the economy, at least way more than the retard currently running our country into the ground. He focused on oil (which back then wasn't at such a low price at it is now) at the expense of a lot of other sectors like environment and culture. He also opened up chink exploitation of our natural resources and our real estate, so he could make it seem like he saved us from the recession. In fact, he just set us up to fail even more in the upcoming crash and the drug addict in charge is so incompetent that the delayed damage will be twice if not triple as bad as originally planned by the Conservatives. The fact that Weedman sold our gold reserves just proves how purely inept that retard is in managing really important national interests like the economy.

Holy shit was this really a year ago already

pretty sure we're getting raided with shit threads by fucking newbs

Fucking Australia mate
We danced through that shit. You guys had a short recession, we didn't have one at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=YT1_HbbAqHs

sage
Rosh Hashanah 2016 begins in the evening of
Sunday, October 2
and ends in the evening of
Tuesday, October 4

Trading user here.

Buy DB Calls w/ 20 & 25 strikes

under rated post

Another year, another crop of newfags who can't archive or sauce.

It deletes your system 32

Only cause of our mines and selling to china. Now they own our mines/farms/services. The next recession will kill us basically m8. Get a gun license and be ready to start popping ethnics like its going out of fashion because theyll get the gibs before whites will by a long shot

Kek declares my depressing vision of our future is right. Fuck.. better start stock piling food and ammo boys

May be relevant…?

More weird moon stuff:

archive.is/6MYrK

rt.com/viral/360867-black-moon-end-world/

Go watch the longest recent video Malloney has, there he points out facts with data. And the end result is pretty simple.

Every time we reach this government spending, the debt insanely high, bull market, bubbles everywhere and HUGE parts of the population drowning in debt, we have war. And we all now how they love war, and after futher research, nothing consolidates power and money in the hand of the few, on the back and lives of the many as war. All signs are clear, might be not tomorrow, might not be even this year, but Shit is gonna hit the fan.

You don't even know the half of it.

Probably won't fail tho. We turning Japanese now. Every company will be propped up as stagflation becomes the norm. Of course Japan had the rest of the world to sell to, we won't, so their is how this shit comes crashing down.

bump

American bank bullshit slowly affected Europe, and were still reeling in some countries after 8 years.

I just wonder, if same thing happens here, would the US be as affected or would we just be even more royally fucked? It always seems that if US struggles, everyone gets hurt but not vice versa.

It will crash no matter who wins. It's fucking inevitable.

The banking system collapses and the USA are pretty open about declaring war on Russia because Russians stop American terrorists from destroying Syria's government.

Coincidence?

bump

Except DB is too big to bail in or bailout.

2008 - revisited.

Now we have sand niggers, kikes and globalist chucklefucks who will desecrate Europa's rotten Carcass.

aaaaaaaaand nothing happened
again next september?

You're not even trying, Shekelstein see

Don't talk about next September silly goy. ;^)

The purpose is to distract your mind from carnal desires. You could feasibly do anything that doesn't involve touching your dick and looking at tits to kick the addiction.

next september is when "nibiru" is supposed to come. (((they))) are fulfilling abrahamic prophecies so that christians/mudshits are willing to accept the next phase of global religion

next september is when "nibiru" is supposed to come. (((they))) are fulfilling abrahamic prophecies so that christians/mudshits are willing to accept the next phase of global religion

I heard that in 2012
Then I heard that again in 2016
And now once more some moron is spouting this bullshit

…to say nothing of the dangers of "arms dealing" while the gov't and media scramble to contain the happenings at the onset