>"white genocide is a meme"

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

This is the future of Europe if we do not act.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/uzwhY
n
news.national
shakespeare.mit.edu/henryv/henryv.4.3.html
twitter.com/BugsAreScum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice direct-link

archive.is/uzwhY
n ationalgeographic.com/magazine/2016/10/europe-immigration-muslim-refugees-portraits/

What is up with kikes and fucking race mixing?

The jews are showing their nose too fast and too hard.

Even cuckservatives I know are starting to realize and admit that whites are being targeted by immigration funded by globalists.

THE GOYIM KNOW AND IT'S TOO LATE TO SHUT IT DOWN

I'm glad that I didn't reneved my subscription.

Holy shit.

Picture is misleading, should be all military aged males

(checked)

I hope those millenial/z shits get genocided by sandniggers.

Do you even Jihad?

Also

That's straya money so it's only 10bux

Google, do you know all the better shit I could spend that $10 on?

it's an effort to disempower and perhaps destroy the west, whites, and christianity.

A Something Awful account?

Ya fuckin goon!

Into a continent wide police state, I mean utopian society free of hate?

Found the Skype.

You've already been outed kike.

You can't hide.

Holy shit, everything about that cover is fucking cancer
Fucking kill me

Just because you say something doesn't make it true

I don't suddenly become Japanese if i was to live and work in japan. It's a mindset a shared heritage none of which these interlopers have.

We know you fucking journalist are monitoring Holla Forums of both chan's. You'd better fucking hope the internet is completely killed when the hammer comes down because we have your names and you'll be punished for every little propaganda piece you pushed.

You fucking jew

Every business is a wannabe globalist piece of filth.

i don't care which one people say…
but some people do.

Germans are so bluepilled that they dont know she is jewesses?

May kek strike you down.

Most Germans think jews are their people.

Everything is imaginary and you just need a word in a document to be anything. Man can be a woman, anyone can be part of any nation, the possibilities are going to be endless.

Dude the entire western world has been mindfucked for the pass 70 years Especially the Germans cut them some slack. You are free however to completely shit on Sweden for deliberately degrading itself.

i am upset.
how many are going to continue to disrupt communications?
perhaps at some point those who use skype will swap to kike when the rage sets in.
i am upset.

ISIS chan is a forced meme as well although that image is cute

(checked)

OKAY GUYS I'M READY FOR THE NORMIES TO START WAKING UP. ANY TIME NOW.

It won't happen until the collapse of the US dollar.

When that happens, there will be no more welfare money, the service sector jobs around the world will dry up, as well as imports, and many governments will go bankrupt one after the other.

That's when the war starts.

Dude it's coming along, it's coming just don't do anything stupid crazy yet. Reserve the "stupid crazy energy" for when it happens.

oh god.
i was busy with family and could not be here for peak PPH.
and i have to do something monday.
and my schedule is thrown off.

i could not help nearly as much as i wanted.

"forced meme" is potential d&c bait.

just make sure threads don't get derailed by off topic flame wars.
don't take the bait.
don't forget to stay on topic.
be wary of a "no fun allowed" policy. it's bad.

the best way to counter spy ops is awareness.
be wary of everyone, including shinku and even yourself.

If somehow things can get bad enough that non-whites are driven from Europe at some point in the near future, it will only take a couple of generations to replenish our numbers.

Our situation is bad but far from hopeless.

The entire genocide is working because of free welfare money based on the FIAT currency system, and the core of that system is the dollar.

Everything should have collapse in 2008, but they've kept it going through money printing and keeping interest rates at 0%. In the next few years the world economy will tank; it is inevitable.

Something to remember too is that large numbers can quickly become a weakness (food and resources, lack of maneuverability, difficulty coordinating), while small numbers can be an advantage (ease of movement and maneuvering, fewer resources needed, easy to coordinate)

:^)

When you read articles like this remember, in their eyes you are the extremist ,you are the (((alternative-right))), you are the irrational far-righter or the "uneducated" right winger.

BUT WE KNOW THE TRUTH WE ARE NOT EVEN THE RIGHT WE ARE JUST RIGHT

news.national geographic.com/2016/09/Smithsonian-museum-confronts-race/

From the same issue

You know the rules user

Post the archived link or post the summary article

You know the funny thing about you boomers welcoming communism is a lot of your family and friends died fighting it in Vietnam. So either you're all fucking traitors selling your country out or you're spineless cucks who wouldn't stand up for your country.

Either way, into the oven grandpa.

The capcha was masjyz for when I reported you, you muzzie jizz junkie

Jews are at fault for this

This

That perfectly summarize the entire western world the pass 70 years

All you goyim need to go back and read this anons post if you didn't. This basically sums up the only five things pol needs to follow in order to remain functional. Anything can be achieved as long as we don't get pushed off topic by the kike meddling and bullshit of the Lugenpresse

To destroy whites who have expulsed jews from every society they have ever been in.

Checked.

Th…this is the first time I've ever had this happen.

Truly kek has blessed me this day.

Kek loves you user.

Kek loves us all.

Trips acknowledging his dubs acknowledging your dubs. Truly this is a marvel.

Wew lad

You made Kek very happy today user

Dubs do not make Kek happy.

Kek merely shows his hand through them. True gods do not hunger for the works of men, men hunger for their works.

Feels good man

Dubs confirmeth.

So it was said, so it was.

Your dubs speak truth, and the wisdom of Kek shines through.

RACE WAR INCOMING LADS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep calm and gas the kikes.

1990 here

You should kill yourself anyway tbh.

soon

They got that much right at least.

A slave underclass with no real ties to their blood and land, making them obedient to the super state.

That is the theory. Who knows it if will actually work.

They need to change their name to
International Geopolitical

At least I have a dream, a dream of something better than publishing shite.

really because most of those German born Turks act more like a 5th column for Turkey more than anything else.

They're not mixed yet. The culture isn't ruined yet.

Not saying that the idea is solid, it is just that, an idea, a theory.

checked
Jews understand racial identity better than any other group of humans. not counting us
Their culture imbues them with the tools to ensure the survival of the Jewish people, where as every other culture doesn't respect the importance of race.
This striking difference between Jews and non-Jews gave the Jews an obvious attack strategy.

Convince the goyim that race mixing leads to strength, because fellow Jews are immunized from this destructive behavior.

Fitting digits for the times.

You should kill yourself

To expand:
In traditional relationships, the mother is the one who instills the importance of religion, culture, and respect onto her children.
Jewishness is matrilineal, so as long as the Jew woman is raised by a strong father and Jewish mother, she'll pop out more Jews.

The extreme amount of rituals involved in Jewish life ensures that Jewish women will perpetuate the Jewish culture even when they say they're non-practicing Jews.

The only way to combat kikes and rebuild the white race is to build a culture which is entwined with religion, that requires people to make rituals a centerpiece of their lives.

Most americans don't want jews to leave and think they are white

welp :P

Europe went from being based AF by impaling these mudslimes to letting a fat German, Communist kike woman lei millions of them to enter.

Vlad is rolling in his grave.WTF fam?

Well Jews themselves are the most mixed ethnicity in the world besides gypsies(who are their dumb khazarian cousins).

And they know how to rule their own depraved community, don't they?
They are just trying to projecting themselves on others.

Only Southerners and real white and nigger New Yorkers understand the Jew.

They usually hate kikes.

Would you see a real kike family look like pic related?

I can be white genghis khan, a Nazi worse than the Nazi's ever were hunting down and destroying all Kike infested cities and nations.

She needs to be raped by a strong white male. That ginger google and the homoerectus spawn are good food for chickens, dogs and pigs.

Is archive.is getting DDOS'd or something?

Vlad gives a shining example of how to dispose of the bodies that will pile up. With that many posted corpses, surely their will be ghosts, too?

May the memes be with you

Jew's fear the neo-samurai

that's why the "plan" could easily fail, were mudshits to retain there culture, which they are likely to do since lefties are constantly lowering their pants for them
if things go this way, instead of one big mixed underclass we will end up having just an islamized europe

They are nomads from Poo to the loo land.

It's not one or the other user, the (((plan))) is a mixed race islamic underclass
kikes created and control islam, they are using it to destroy the west

i don't know
how would they keep the dune coons under control if they hate each other?

Open Boarders For Israel!

Fixed that cover for you. Over 9000 hours in paint pls gib shekels.

meme worthy?

if you impale them close enough from each other you can rivet their hands together to make a "fence of friendship"
I know I stole it, idgaf, it's a good one

Their culture is better

I prefer them over a feminist society

here you go.

$10 for a magazine?

Fuck off kike.

Jews don't fear the muslims. They set up their nation state in the middle of them. They only fear the white man.

The actual article is hilarious. It's got pictures of rapefugees and a short statement from them about life in their new countries.

There's one Somali who claims he's 16 but looks to be early twenties at least.

There's a fucking arrogant nigger living in Sweden who said 'It's very hard not having a job in this country.'

Then there's the Turkroach who blatantly says 'I'm Turkish. Berlin is just a place to live for me.'

They tried to give people a golden opportunity to paint a good picture of rapefugees and they just proved, yet again, how untruthful, arrogant and disrespectful these people are. Fucking kek.

Wasn't "Emily Goldstein" Joshua Goldberg?

10 aussie dollaru is only worth a cunt

Having no problem with the ethnic composition of Europe changing is somewhat understandable, but do these idiots understand that the culture and values of Europe will also change?

That the economic viability and even the stability of Europe will be changed?

Meanwhile us Dutch are trying to keep up with Sweden in swallowing bluepills.

feelsbadman.tiff

someone should screencap these highlights for spreading purposes

I would, but the website is laggy as fuck for me.

anyone else having problems with the latest firefox update??

Millenials are identical in almost every way to Boomers.
Fucking retard.

Remember the US governments official policy when SHTF or civil war breaks out is, "kill everyone." Meaning, their are no friendlies because they have not way to tell who is who.

It's undeniable at this point.

This is presented as a good thing.

Fuck off goon.

Have you been starting into the abyss to much faggot?

Wasn't he that troll kike that got arrested? That happened like 2 years ago, didn't it?

I'm shit at photoshop. Could someone make a version of the cover of this where everything is the same but it says "the new colonialism" instead? Thanks

>this brings savagery to the society
'no'

Did they make this the cover as a wake up call, or to rub it in white people's faces?

They seem to be accelerating, shit like the nu-sweden vids and other blatant kike propaganda that not even the normalfags swallow. Maybe its them getting desperate, I hope it is

I've seen video of the protests Merkels generates and al those people could easily overwhelm security and get their hands on that pinko fuck.

And they just shout.

those rituals.
they can be virtuous and fun.
they can connect us.
i like freedom, but i like christmas.
checked.

race consciousness and christianity is not mutually exclusive, i think.

They could have her on a light post in 4 minutes if they wanted to.

filtered.

KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Self-censoring yourself is exactly what jews want – by gradually making certain words "taboo" they'll make it impossible for right-wing people to argue against them from a limited word pool.

I haven't read National Geographic in probably a decade so I'm astounded at how blatant their propaganda has gotten. Hopefully all reasonable white people (who haven't already) will drop their subscription leaving them writing for a tiny echo chamber of anti-white marxists.

… Nike = Nigger + Kike 'culture'

The fuck is a "google", fam?

Our enemies have overplayed their hand.

If they were more patient and thought ahead further, waited maybe even just ten years they might have been successful.

But it's too late for them now, the lion has been pricked by their thorns and is slowly stirring from his long slumber.

The world is so small now that there is nowhere for them to run, nowhere for them to hide.

This time we finish them for good.

They want lower iq slaves with no set culture, nation, or ideology.

A divided and yet homogeneous people to rule over.

Whites do not make good slaves, it's why we conquered the world and why they are actively attempt to destroy us.

It's ok to call them their ethnicity based on their cultural homeland.

But not when you're white and european! That's disrespectful!

What are you talking about?

I'm getting comments from my friends now about this sort of bullshit.
They are waking up.

National Geographic has always loved dirty shitskins.

this
i stumbled ass backwards onto Holla Forums in -06, and although I laughed at the racist jokes, I myself woved to never use the word, verbally nor text wise.
then I turned Holla Forums…

all niggers must fucking hang

nike culture
this might actually be a fun "inside joke" to spread across the land.
nice work.

The top should read "This would be 'Genocide'" since it is a hypothetical and isn't actually happening.

Fix this shit.

gas yourself, kike

Nice one, but like says, it just needs some slight corrections.

Christianity has nothing to do with it. You don't see the kikes going after non-white Christians, do you? No, you see them going after whites, Christian or not. It 100% has to do with the white race. They hate us, and their entire existence revolves around destroying the white race.

Lurk more, newfag.

With the help of the USA, Christianity was practically wiped out in the Near-East in the last decades. Christian communities who managed to survive for centuries in Iraq and Syria have been genocided after “bringing democracy” to this countries. Lebanon, was founded as a Christian majority state, no longer. Change came with Palestinian “refugees”, armed militants pouring into the country. In Palestine/Israel Christians were a significant minority 20% or so, wiped out in the cross-fire between Jews and Moslems.
Turkey best friend of USA and Israel, “democratic, secular example for the muslim world” has genocided its remaining Christians in several pogroms in the last decades, ethnical cleansed half of Cyprus of Christians, totally annihilated any place of Christian worship there, you don't hear much about it.

Totally unrelated, Jews hate Jesus and Christianity.

Jews agitated the Persians against Greece and Rome when they were Zorastians, believed into Zeus and Jupiter.

nice choice

surely he pendulum is swinging right again, there are so many vids on jewtube showing what's happening in Germany and Sweden, more and more people are seeing what's happening…right?

Hopefully

Europeans are a threat to the juden, so they're trying to eliminate us.

The fewer men, the greater share of honour.

shakespeare.mit.edu/henryv/henryv.4.3.html

Y'all raycis need to get wiv the pro-gram ' n' stop dis shiet while you sitll can. 'N if ya fail a don wanna hear no cryin or nuffin ' hwen my boys come 4ya

Y'all need jezus in yo lyfs to smack som sense into ya , not soma raycis 'toon frog

I have a somewhat different vision for the new Europeans.

Permanent D/C, Balkanization…

Motherfuckers arent pretending anymore.
They want to turn Europe into Middle East 2.0.

Race consciousness is in the same vein as class consciousness. All we need to do is destroy humanism / equality.

Perfecet trip.
Dont forget that Relativism was used to feed Diversity, alongside Equality.
Plus Humanism is used to reduce man into a animal, in every regard, a self-parody to subvert any kind of value and undermine any civilization achievement because "were animals, we can be like animals" way of thinking that helped degeneracy go rampant.

This ad is actually redpilled. Notice how the black one has no dad.

I'd prefer to see you eaten by feral pigs, feet first

I think I know who is behind this post

When will this meme die?

Eradicate the nominally religious and thereby cut off the limbs of the Beast that is the Dragon.

Source, please?

That guy is an idiot.

Go back to cuckchan, filthy kike.

IT'S TOO LATE G-D'S CHOSEN CUCK, YOUR ATTEMPT HAS FAILED

Nice try Shekelberg, now back to the gas chamber.

anti 4chan poster detected
You are a fucking retard

Boomers were tricked. Millenials are just too stupid and arrogant to be wrong. They are totally the same, right? :^)

Lurk for at least 3 months 4cuck newfag

Reported.

Of course "white genocide" is a meme.

It's a useful meme.

The Holocaust is another meme, but it's not useful.

twitter.com/BugsAreScum
This is the biggest cuck I have ever seen who claims to be white and constantly trolling the White Genocide hashtag.

Anyone comes across this guy before?

this is some seriously low energy shilling

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, his image macro or the 1 pity like.

"Lord Inquisitor" 40K fan film.