Gaffe-prone Gary Johnson says humans must inhabit other planets: ‘The future of the human race ... i

ALEPPO

Gary Johnson might want to study up about Earth before worrying about other planets.
The Libertarian Party presidential nominee — who earlier this month infamously failed to recognize the Syrian city of Aleppo during a nationally televised interview — said Sunday that the human race will ultimately be forced to live on other planets.

"I mean, the plate tectonics at one point, Africa and South America separated and I am talking now about the Earth and the fact that we have existed for billions of years and will going forward," the gaffe-prone former New Mexico governor said on ABC's "This Week."
"We do have to inhabit other planets. I mean, the future of the human race … is space exploration. So, no, we should be prudent with the environment. We care about the environment," he said.

Johnson had been responding to questions about comments he'd made in 2011 about long-term effects of climate change.
His remarks, nonetheless, represent the third time in as many weeks that the Libertarian Party nominee has made a bizarre and eye-popping statement.
Earlier this month, Johnson drew an unsettling blank when asked during an interview on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" how he would handle the humanitarian crisis in the Syrian city of Aleppo, one of the worst-hit in the nation's devastating civil war.

"What would you do, if you were elected, about Aleppo?" commentator Mike Barnicle asked.
"And what is Aleppo?" a confused Johnson replied.
"You're kidding," Barnicle said. "Aleppo is in Syria, it's the epicenter of the refugee crisis."
"Okay. Got it. Got it," Johnson said, before detailing his concerns for Syria.

Thousands of Syrians have fled Aleppo amid the ghastly war between President Bashar al-Assad's regime, rebel groups, the Syrian Democratic Forces militia and extremist originations. More than 470,000 people have died across Syria since the war began in 2011. About 25,000 of those casualties have been in Aleppo.

A few weeks later, Johnson misspoke when he said he was glad that "nobody got hurt" in the Chelsea explosion and Minnesota stabbing attacks that left dozens of people injured.
In fact, the bombing in Chelsea injured 29 people and the stabbing in a Minnesota mall — which ISIS later claimed — injured eight people, and ended with police killing the attacker.

"Well, first of all, just grateful that nobody got hurt," Johnson said last week on CNN's "Reliable Sources."

Johnson's campaign later released a statement offering his "thoughts" to those who were injured.

archive.is/1sinQ

Fuck you Johnson, you fucking faggot kike.

I'm convinced at this point he's doing it on purpose
nobody is this retarded, r-right?

The jews are desperate so they propped this idiot up and it is blowing up in their faces.

What did he mean by this?

and the lolbergs love this cuck.

nothing, he means nothing at all, he's a dumbass, chances are he's autistic.

i'm surprised he's still not branded as an awkward jeb bush.

So the productive high IQ races have to drag the knuckle dragging gibmedats into space so they can continue to be a fucking blight on productive members of the species and i use the term part of the same species very loosely

Wait, there's non-autist libertarians?

we'll never make it there in the first place thanks to them

Who?

dude, we can smoke weed on mars! lmao!

What do you think of ron paul user?

I mean, I have no other clues aside from that.

The the sense of entitlement in that one picture fuck me

Dude whats an Aleppo??? Is that some dudes brother or something??

Fucking niggers be keeping us white man down.

This is "build a death Star" tier

hes not wrong we need the empire of mankind to span the galaxy, its a little weird to talk about it with no ability to leave our own solar system.

this is actually correct. Though in Johnson's case, he's too concerned about weed, gay people, and other liberal virtues to get us on course to space exploration. Also he misses a key fact that white people and white dominion is needed if we have any hope.

I agree with the sentiment.

But not that Gary "What is Aleppo" "Muh Rights, Fuck Duty" Johnson should be involved in such efforts in any way, except maybe as slave labor.

A leppo?

flat earth though

I'm dissapoint, anons.

If we want to make sure that the human race and all our knowledge survives the next several million years then we need to start looking for Earth-like planets that we can terraform.

There is to much that could potentially destroy humanity, if mankind is spread across several thousand to several million worlds in our galaxy it is very unlikely that mankind will go extinct.

It will also allow some of those worlds to build societies that are as yet undreamed off. It will be reasonable to belief that some of the world we terraform will be almost utopian.

DUDE ALEPPO LMAO

No, they hate him, he is coopting party and pandering to leftist shits. He is not libertarian.

3D chessmaster on team with 1488D chessmaster

We are living in a sandbox experiment, designed for rapid life cycling.
Its the reason why the Earth is in the "goldilocks zone", with an improbable moon located in our orbit.

We are never getting into space. Normal life in the Universe likely lives for several thousand or more of our years, probably into the millions of years or even just into perpetuity.

The best anyone can hope for is to live through the next reset, when that big ass comet sends the Earth into another ice age overnight.

Wrong site, friend.

Reddit may be what you are looking for. Don't take it as an insult, but it is painfully obvious you don't belong here.

who are you to know the boundaries of physics, to know for a fact that it is scientifically impossible to leave, and that there aren't habitable planets within a reachable distance?

i'm not saying it's gonna happen, i'm also not saying it's not gonna happen. i'm saying i am not discounting the possibility of it happening, it is certainly possible that it's possible.

One step at a time, Gary.

What is a sciencefag?

Perhaps you'd like to ask a mod to remove your post.

He's right, but he's not gonna be the one to do it.

I don't think science has anything to do with it.
You just have to look at the totality of the situation to understand that everything about the Earth, including us, is engineered.

If we were able to overcome the built-in genetic and psychological short comings we might be allowed to move outward. But the odds just aren't in our favor presently.

You'd need to extend human life up to the thousand plus mark. And also have people capable of thinking completely outside the box of everything we currently know and understand.
Then we might have a chance.

You have no faith in your fellow man. We'd be in space already if not for all the goddamn parasites.

I'm perfectly fine with humans inhabiting other planets. I'd prefer that those humans were overwhelmingly white, though.

We'd just drag all the current bullshit with us.

Until we view every human being as an asset and utilize each persons individual skills and abilities, we will continue this circle jerk of playing at civilization.

Bread and circus are useful as long as everyone knows they are just 'bread and circus', and that we are moving collectively towards something greater.

One word: Kikes

Either this guy has actually smoked his brain to mush, or he is being paid to sink the lolberg's ship. They where already a joke, but now there is no redemption.

At least the Tradeau faggot was kind of funny, this is just sad.

Claim wasn't made.
Think of it as a state capital in Burger terms.

Actually, I WANT the white race to colonize other planets once we're done cleaning this one up. Imagine sending droves of genetically prime redheads to reproduce among themselves just to boost their numbers. Colonizing America was one of the best thing that happened to the white race numerically. Imagine what colonizing an entire planet will be like. And then another planet where we sent a lot of equally good stock blonde Nords. Tbh, I want the future to look like Legend of the Galactic Heroes without the token niggers.

What makes him think government will be involved in the adventure to the stars? Seems rather hypocritical for a Libertarian To suggest such

Too bad he can't be more like Ron Paul and less like Joe Rogan

space be racist yo

If we are planning on inhabiting other planets eventually, why is it a big deal that we stop climate change here on Earth? I mean who cares about the environment on earth if we're going to leave anyway?

Developing the technology necessary to go about colonizing other planets is a good policy. It generates technology which can be directly applied here on earth, and it does a lot more to ensure that there is a future for our grandchildren's grandchildren than most big budget policies.

The best part is that there are no niggers in space.

Unfortunately no, you can't. There is no oxygen to maintain the combustion. You can however bake some le weed brownies in your solar powered EZ Bake oven.

Honestly given his multiple gaffes and the awkward flirting with the reporter I'm guessing he's blazing it 24/7

He might be on to something. Let's deport jews and muslims to Venus.

The problem is that not everyone is

WTF is that

You can open spacelib eyes by pointing out that they can't colonize other planets with a culture that produces fewer kids than repopulation. A space colony formed from libs would just die out, there's no illegal ayyliens on mars to shore up the numbers. Make them realize that their dreams of a space faring race are fading due to out cultural sickness.

I know I won't be. Maybe my son will. Or his kids. If they are rich and influential enough. Or maybe they will be forced into a space station as living on a lush and revitalized earth becomes a privilege for the elite.

Science is advancing. If governments won't push us forward, then companies will. We are already tinkering with genetics and gene therapy. China is playing with ideas such as, supermen, and designer pets. Computing is advancing and private corporations are picking up the slack from NASA.

Minus all the bullshit, this is actually an exciting time to be alive.

Ever heard of r/K selection? They're two different reproduction strategies. r is for things like rabbits, where they have a shitload of babies and invest little time or resources in them. K is for things like wolves that have few children but invest heavily in them.

Whites, generally speaking are K selected while blacks are r selected. Now, that in mind, whites are not reproducing like blacks because we're already at a healthy population level. We don't feel the need to pump out shitloads of kids, unlike blacks who will continue to have 10 plus kids when they're already starving and overcrowded.

The white population jumped during the colonization of America, because there was so much fresh land and room for expansion. Basically, reason for above-replacement population. The same would happen again in space.

You guys should watch Gundam 0079. In that particular anime, when humanity (living in one world government), drained most resources of the planet, they sent low class and poor humans into space colonies, as a way to get rid of over population and over consumption, while rich folk (jews) continued to fest on earth.

I am completely pro-space guy myself, but only if we actually manage to find habitable planet, which is almost impossible or too long to travel. Or else we are going to waste shitloads of money on building multicultural martian cages of rape and pillage.

Does dude weed guy ever talk about anything of importance? At least Ron Paul would talk about the Fed and the debt and philosophical issues, but Johnson seems to be a total airhead.

dirty globalist piece of shit. The only race I care about is the white race, and we should first colonise this entire Earth before any other planet.

We can't leave earth as adults anyway, if we want to get past the Van Allen radiation belt, we'll have to do it as embryos.

Gary you need to do more in order to win us over.
It's a start, but we simply cannot trust you.

top kek

Win us over? I realize there are a lot libertarians here, but they are not the majority. Besides, Johnson doesn't have a chance. It's Trump vs Hillary. A vote for Johnson (and his neocon running mate) is a wasted vote.

Libertarians are naive idiots, but to be fair who gives a shit about Syria?

That would never happen. It's too expensive to send 7 billion people into space, they would just say they're sending them into space and execute them.

Libertarianism could work in a racially homogeneous high-trust society. Until then though, it's a bad idea.

Not if there were outside forces. You have to combine resources to be able to have a world-class military (as in able to out-class everyone else combined, least their corrupt leaders decide you are setting a bad example.)

Yeah you'd definitely have to keep that in mind. Libertarianism doesn't necessarily mean no or a weak military, though. The US was founded on pretty libertarian ideals and prospered for some time as an isolationist nation. It wasn't until we started getting involved in all the globalist bullshit that things started going downhill. It helps to have a heavily armed population, makes it much less appealing to invade. Strong allies are also good.

The past is the past - not in a hippy "forgive the people who fucked it up" way but in a "there's no going back" way.
The world hates us, the only way to go from being hated to not being hated is to kill those who hate you or let them kill you.

I live in commiefornia I'll vote for Johnson because it does more to damage the single party state than voting for Trump

That makes sense, but I'd argue that aside from ideologically opposed groups like Muslims or globalists, the rest of the world would get over their issues with the US if we just closed our borders and went isolationist again. Of course combined with a strong military.

How does that damage the single party state? Vote Trump, let em see he's got support even in that godawful state. Bummer about the government there though, it'd be great otherwise.

whooaaaa, don't harsh my buzzz mannnnn. I fucking love science, I know they will find a way!

meme it

I vote we rename The Sun -> The Oven and send all the jews there.