Thriving in the White Genocide

pic related is from my uni math textbook.

Man, the cultural marxist ideology has really penetrated very deep into our society. And of course, all the impoverished brown third worlders are 100% on board with this "equality."

So, seeing that the brown flood is coming, what can we do to maximize our position? How can we use the advantages we have to get ourselves, and our families, into the best possible situation by the time the future comes? What should we be doing in our real (not-on-the-internet) lives, and what should we be encouraging other white nationalists to do?

Any strategies, advice, suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoops, uploaded the wrong image

i dont know what youre implying, maybe im retarded. explain.

are they trying to imply you cant be rich and happy

Look at the names: 'Jan', 'Carlos', 'Mei', 'Ibrahim'. Not 'Alice, Bob, Charles', or 'Janet and John'.

Soooooo diverse. Sooooo tolerant.

Polite sage for spoonfeeding.

Yea, it's the names. This is the version of the textbook intended for Americans, primarily. So, whites. They're just going out of their way to push the multiculti narrative, to essentially condition whites to come to perceive the full integration of our societies with racial foreigners as "normal" and "the way things are supposed to be."

So, what I'm implying with this thread is that: we don't have the power right now to really do anything about this politically. So, seeing that this demographic change is coming, and having that knowledge, what are we able to do, right now, to get ourselves into the best possible position?

The hatred among the races is burning stronger than ever, Jews, blacks, spics, Marxist traitors, they want us dead. You can't have a war unless both sides are willing to fight. Buy guns, ammo, and fan the flames…

See, this is exactly ass backwards. This is the exact opposite of where we need to be going as a community and a culture. This mentality is as big of a problem to us as the jewish menace, and this is what they are goading and encouraging us to act and think like.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mu4-RRhs9aM&bpctr=1444168821

Good goyim! You need a liberal education to succeed. You aren't capable of creating your own success!

Hello FBI

Don't you want some user?

Cmon, just a taste

I was about to say, damn your maths department sure is redpilled!

Get used to it goyim, those are the future most common names!!

:^^^^^^^^^)

You do what you have to do to make money. Having a good goy degree is a huge advantage in the system. Don't be a fool

There's a billion of us now, and the truth is that not every white bloodline is of crucial value to the race. Some 50% of us are sub 100iq, for example

The merchants are hard at "work", as ever, to make sure it's those type of people who are drawn to WN

im beginning to see why native American indians are so fucked. that could be us white people some day, reduced to reservations. on second thought nevermind, (((they))) would rather have us eradicated completely

Post the textbook amazon link nigger.
yeah I'm gonna believe they made it THIS obvious just because (you) said so

oh look it's fucking nothing
fucking newfags, I swear

It took me a second to understand what you were saying. Perhaps if you were able to calm yourself down, you would be able to better communicate with others.

It is very likely that some members of the jewluminati would not mind seeing the European races completely impoverished and eradicated to the greatest extent possible. However, it is also highly likely that there are true blue white families with significant, irreplaceable roles in the structure of that organization. Therefore, it is unlikely that we will face complete eradication.

To a certain extent, it is true that those worth saving will save themselves. This is what I suggest we begin gearing the culture of online white nationalism to encouraging and accomplishing:

What can individual white males do, in their real world lives, today, to better their position as much as possible in this capitalist system?

They can goad and brainwash you to waste your time, but they CAN'T stop you from working your ass off to become as wise and successful as humanly possible.

What America are you living in?

Accumulate wealth power and influence, pay as little tax as possible to avoid supporting the system, channel resources only to WN causes.

What white nationalist causes? Where? I don't see Holla Forums being a part of ANYTHING real like that

Forget about taxes. Don't sacrifice income to avoid taxes. Just get as much wealth for yourself as possible