Holla Forums incarnate destroys BLM

youtu.be/piwaBO6U43U

listen to his words, sperglord

His arguments are entirely reasonable and well prepared.
lel, the host seems surprised by being blitzed with reason and logic.

This is fantastic so far.

>>>Holla Forums

Larry Eldar? Isn't this Guy Thomas Sowell 2.0?

I like Thomas Sowell, it's a shame he wrote a paper dismissing Trump though.

They're both the neocons' pet niggers.

What made all of you fags suddenly come over from cuckchan/reddit/wherever? The media exposure?

Le based black man!

Seriously, he's just saying what we've been saying for years. Does the color of his skin make his opinion carry more weight? Das Racyst.

In this circumstance, yes.

Good stuff. Pity about all the sages.

Why are you only looking at his black man skin? If he's saying it on TV it carries more weight because his voice is louder. Also the kind of ears his words are falling on are those that need to hear this kind of information.

you are the cuckservative incarnate. you truly want whats best for niggers and pray that maybe theyll wake up and see how much you care about them. in reality, all niggers who aren't advocating for gibsmedats are seen as uncle tom coons by the black community.

when did we turn into National Review?

where the fuck do you think you are?

I'm at the best last hope. Holla Forumsacks can argue with the very best of them.

He's another in the long line of niggers speaking the truth and he'll be shot down by the left the same way like numerous others.

Why do I want what's best for them?
The problem we all have is that the amount of bias in the information we are fed is absurd. If someone speaks the truth they should be applauded. People can only make the correct decision when they have true information and not fabricated propaganda.

Do they only choose democrat because they are told to?

they choose democrat for the gibsmedats, the only thing they care about

Will they ever admit how many white lives they have taken? It's close to a million by now.

Holla Forums is a pro white board, made up of whites. You're not in a place where

is an argument. Race is not only skin. I see the usefulness of this nigger purely in his ability to convince other niggers to stop taking our money and close the borders so whites aren't overwhelmed.

Are you confused?

OP's a skype shill.

you fucking tell me dude. if there are whites weak enough to listen to FACTS differently based on what race the speaker is, they get the rope. we dont need niggers speaking facts for us. all the cucks that will listen to him only because hes black need to die alongside the kikes and niggers.

I love how he doesn't let rubin get away with his bullshit.

I think it is a strong debating tactic that should be used more often, always bring people back to the initial point after you destroy their arguments. They will try and weasel out of it changing topic ect, but once you have made it clear that non of their points stand up to actual facts and they have fuck all left to say only then you can proceed.

Why the fuck would it be better if niggers were choosing Republican? Who gives a fuck about private, for-profit political parties?

If niggers started voting Republican, you'd be okay with them?

filtered

reported

it's an obvious thread derailing tool at this point just don't reply and report

This is the very thing I'm trying to say. It's because of what he says that is going to convince people to wake the fuck up

I don't want what's best for them. A voice speaking the truth is better than a shill selling lies.

They only vote that way because they are told to.

Who gives a shit which they vote? Why would they suddenly be better and more desirable if they voted some other way? Are you operating under the impression that anyone on this board cares about the Republican party, its values, or its continued existence? The Republican party, and Republicans at large, are meaningless.

you seem to be confused about a lot of things starting with racial differences
I hope you don't have to learn these things the hard way like so many other deluded whites

And the jew will continue promoting the falsehood of a "systemic racism" epidemic just like all his kosher pals in politics & the press do every single fucking day.
Even their pets are growing sick of them. Real holocaust when?

I'm not fucking talking about how wonderful niggers are. What I'm saying is that if someone speaks the fucking truth then it should be applauded. It's precisely the truth that demolishes these leftists picture of reality.

all youre doing is weakening peoples resolve against the nigger problem by unknowingly shilling for muh based niggers spitting that real shit bruh. this is why nothing ever gets done. niggers/shitskins are just smart enough to larp as dindu nuffins when they need to. unless you have proof implicating them, they will act like complete house niggers if its necessary to their survival. and most whites in the past have accepted this and allowed the problem to grow because they saw niggers as their pets. itll happen over and over again until the white race is wiped out or niggers are wiped out.

But what he's saying is proof implicating them.

who cares about redpilling leftists at this point? i see it as natural eugenics. they still aren't redpilled in current year with the internet and access to genuine information, theyve heard our arguments and shrugged them off. for the strength of our people, they need the rope as well.

It's conditioning, you should know this.

This guy is more like a black Stefan molyneux than he is Holla Forums. Stefan is redpilled sure, but he's no white nationalist Holla Forumstard

doesnt matter. showing your enemies in a positive light brings negative karmic consequences to you. whites begin justifying keeping niggers around based on idealism if they see a number of these niggers speaking truth.

it didnt work on you.

I broke it with truth. Didn't you?

So you're going to reject statistical evidence of niggers being responsible for their own problems because of karma?
I don't think very much of you.

please tell me this is your first time on Holla Forums

Fine, replace "responsible for" with "the cause of".

yes, and genetics allowed me to see truth clearly. i didnt need a nigger to redpill me because a white person speaking the truth is the same thing.

im not rejecting any evidence. im just not advocating for this nigger to be posted here. hes not saying anything new.

Always the first fucking post. Can't dodge the oven forever, Shlomo.

Well, enjoy your karma. I'm sure it'll bring you great bowel movements.

what are you talking about faggot

I'm wishing you well.

As if you could faggot.

i agree. we should really stop posting Hitler webms too, he isn't saying anything new, after all.

only retards use analogies to make a point.

beautiful.
in the pursuit of truth, all of our problems will go away.
we will realize many things.
think about those things. think about those things that you believe ought to be. if it is true, then it ought to be.
have confidence in this.
beautiful.

it is true.

Relevant.

I can understand Sowell's personal distaste for Trump's style, though the main problem is that he simply doesn't see the world through our lens.

He recognizes the problems with welfare, black culture, race-hustling, etc., but he doesn't see the world in racial terms. For him, we (if he's even aware of us) are just white counterparts to the black race-hustlers; both peddlers of identity politics, just with the skin color switched.

Now: certainly, we'd be better off as a country if we got rid of the aforementioned things, and blacks would be better off too, but, unlike Sowell, we recognize that there's a fundamental divide between blacks and humans. Yes, getting rid of welfare would improve their lot; yes, getting rid of daddy government would lead to more stable families - but that's not the issue. Even if we could somehow achieve parity between the races (we can't), their presence in our lands would still represent an imposition and would be a violation of our right to a homogeneous community.

Sowell rightly recognizes that black outcomes are a problem, but they aren't the main problem. The main problem is that the jiggaboos are different from and hostile to us… and recognizing that, I fear, is just a bridge too far for black conservatives.

Reported.

Come on now, friend. I don't have any hope for the nig-nogs, but one can still appreciate the talented tenth among them.

They'll all have to go back, of course, but I'd have no problem with putting people like Larry Elder into leadership positions in Liberia 2.0. Hell, I might even be fine with him coming over on a tourist visa every once in a while! Although most likely not

matters not, the reactions from normies and niggers to his version of redpills are what will be interesting to watch and analyse

.>David Horowitz

>>>/auschwitz/

holy fuck BTFO

This isn't Holla Forums, this is just a run of the mill kikeservative

(chkd)
Another added to the list of Leaders in Africa after the deportations.
He flies over there first class too.

SA get out

You can't turn is into milo-cucks. This will never work. Death to the kikes. Death to the traitors.

yeah that's because neo/pol/ is like tumblr, and is easily triggered and wants its safe space

He absolutely smashed that guy. Host on suicide watch. I love how he followed back around on the racism thing after thoroughly destroying his line of logic.

Rubin was redpilled by force

I've seen this post, word for word, on halfchan. It was over three years ago, and the context was similar.

I have to wonder if you're reading from a script or actually a sophisticated bot.

(((Rubin))) you mean?

I want reddit to leave.

great fucking macros m8

keep those cycling around

Get your head examined

watch it you shitposting fucktard
he's actually based as fuck

0.0000001 shekels for this low energy post

Once the police are gone and law and order broken down they will learn the hard way what we REALLY think about them

BASED

Isn't this guy a literal kike faggot and friend of Milo, another literal kike faggot?

Sage for plebbit tier thread.

That's another medal on his chest.

Actually it's because they're niggers

So, are you that foggy cuckservative whose been posting as of late?

I'm guessing you are.

Reported for incredible faggotry and unsafe levels of cuckoldry.

That is what cuckservatives actually believe.

It's still a good argument.

>>>/reddit/

He'll be one of the last ones we put into the gas chamber.

So according to you, Plato and the western tradition of philosophy are all retards?

You're such a butthurt faggot. Holla Forums isn't a place to validate the products of your double digit IQ, so learn to argue for objectivity or stop making yourself look like a fool by posting the first thing that comes to mind.

GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEE

Great video, thank you user.

This was very comforting to listen to.

Thank you.

Rubin is such a faggot. He makes a sweeping claim about racism without having a single case to talk about. Once he gets questioned on it he immediately just refers to slavery. You can tell this faggot never leaves his circle jerk.