Pence Disinvites Jennifer Flowers

So Pence answered the media's question as to whether Jennifer Flowers would be sitting in the front row as Clinton was going to bring Cuban. Jennifer Flowers had an affair with Bill Clinton a few decades ago before he was president.

Mike Pence Says Trump Will Not Bring Gennifer Flowers to Debate
archive.is/6gtQs

I never liked Pence for his lack of determination. Why does he feel he has the ability to go against the word of the Emperor?

Because when you go against the word of your leader it makes you look weak and then everyone feels they can take shots at you and what you stand for, like your leader.

Such weak language.

The whole point in bringing Flowers was to show a small example of the Clintons' unvirtuous lives, to show those who don't know, that everything the Clintons touch either dies or is corrupted.

TLDR:
PENCE IS A CUCK!

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/106189-naacp-mourns-byrds-death
web.archive.org/web/20100409010915/http://byrd.senate.gov/speeches/2005_june/06_27_2005.html
naacp.org/programs/bureau-dc/report_card/108th_Congressional_Report_Card.pdf
ontheissues.org/Domestic/Robert_Byrd_Civil_Rights.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old news.

Pence is just a safety option. No one gives a fuck about him.

His campaign manager, not based Bannon, but the female one had her panties in a bunch over it.

Also, on a side not I found out today that The_Donald doesn't like Corey Lewandowski. Can you believe that shit? They think he's bad PR or something. Would probably call him "Problematic" fucking faggots that they are.

I think this is cover because Flowers and Hillary's relationship isn't as bad the public might be led to believe.

That sounds like a good point.

hey wojak, what the fuck are you trying to pull here.
this better be a cover for juanita broaddrick showing up front and center

I'm starting to think that the debate will be a complete shitshow.

PUT HIM IN THE FUCKING CUCKSHED NOW

FUCK

Flowers will be there. Watch. This is just Pence playing the Wojack to Trump's Pepe. Stirring up a minor media shitstorm that they latch onto and then Trump comes in and springs the trap on them and the crooked old bag at the debate. Pence is Trump's false flag false controversy whipping boy. Unfuck yourself asap..

Thank you for Correcting the Rectum.

If only Trump had his way.

Well yeah, they post pictures of Hillary with Robert Byrd in his KKK outfit everyday and claim they aren't racist in every single comment.

I'll bet you user, Flowers won't be there.

For whatever reason she won't be allowed in, even though her and about 30 other women would love to fill that front row.

They're basically a younger version of cuckservative.

Because they are filled with anti-racist PR faggots.

Reddit is cancer, it corrupts and dilutes anything it comes into contact with.

They have their moments.

All in their early twenties.

Bill always has liked 'em young.

it's funny, i have some "friends" who are niggers and they know exactly how I feel about them, these cucks don't understand that racism is perfectly healthy.

It was never about her being there, it was about forcing the media to have to explain who she is to younger voters and those that may not know.

Nobody who works for Kikebart can ever be described as "based". Like Pence, he's part of the jewish establishment trying to subvert Trump's campaign.

What's with the gunfire at 01:44 in this video?

I know OP is just a d&c shill, but this was seriously a masterstroke by Pence. Trump has played the media into a corner defending the Hilldawg, who at the moment looks MUCH crazier than Trump to the average voter despite the past year of hardcore media agitprop.

Prepare for more
SLIP UPS
L
I
P

U
P
S

I'm getting conflicting messages here Kek.

He's based, user. He's no Corey, but he's the right man to take down Hillary.

disappointing tbh

pic related

Hillary said some anti-Semitic things in private, does that change the fact that she's a whore for the jews?

Yup.

What else is new?

This is what its going to be like once Trump wins isn't it?

Who cares?

The_Donald are a bunch of faggots - not that that wasn't obvious, given they're on reddit talking about politics.

Pence was picked because he's a massive bitch with an empty personality who won't draw any attention from Don.

Not a shill but.

That's a good point, I mean this is a picture from Hillary's campaign. Her scars are showing.

But in the game of 4D chess can you not make a move and have the same effect? Did Trump get enough out of Flowers's to show voters the Hillary's unvirtue?

I hope they did a good poll of independent voters in swing states before they made this decision.

I really would have enjoyed seeing / hearing that she was there.

Conway said the same thing before.

I heard that interview with Pence this morning. He's doing an excellent job of redirection for Trump. Trump shitposts, media kikes (Chris Wallace in this case) ask questions about his shitposts, and Pence tells them to shut up and ask about things that actually matter. It makes the media look stupid and deceitful, which is a goal at least equal to that of winning the election.

Gerry Conway?

Dear reddit
TIL I was molested
He changed my diaper
It hurt
I'll never forget it
I was molested

I'm sorry your molestation made you a gay. Look on the bright side homosexuals can live an open life degenerating everything around until they collapse all of society and that will take a good decade.

Not bad. Pence presents himself as the more moderate one..

How old is this bitch by now? I imagine she's fit for some magical white cock.

It wasn't a serious invitation to begin with, I mean, c'mon, I hope you're not that damn autistic, OP.

Nah. If anyone's there it'll be Juanita Broderick.

Does anyone who actively and openly works against the Jews have any position of power and influence in any field in the West?

True regardless.

Kellyanne Conway, Trump's campaign manager.

I'm sure this is some sort of 5D chess lads. Trump never lets us down.

Hes probably trying to get the lugenpresse to talk about it more and Trump will bring her.

Guess we'll have to wait and see lads.

He can't ban every one of Bill's women from attending. At least one of them will show, hopefully more.

We do user.
We do.

Doesn't matter as long as they vote Trump.

Pence is like that dopey sidekick that always fucks everything up.

ITT absolute retards far too fucking stupid to understand even the simplest of political negotiations.
Flowers isn't coming because Trump is filling the front row with all the other Willy bimbos AND that nigger son of his

That's why he was picked in the first place.
He's the "clean-up guy" that "makes the candidate look softer"
It ain just a meme he's wojak, after all.

Also as anti-gay as Cruz which makes no lgbt people want to assassinate The Don.

The hilarious part about that being Byrd would be like the quintessential The_Donald goy.
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/106189-naacp-mourns-byrds-death
web.archive.org/web/20100409010915/http://byrd.senate.gov/speeches/2005_june/06_27_2005.html
naacp.org/programs/bureau-dc/report_card/108th_Congressional_Report_Card.pdf
ontheissues.org/Domestic/Robert_Byrd_Civil_Rights.htm

It's more like Bannon is the token "PLS DON'T SHOOT US GOYS" racist allowed in.
Trump loses, he gets thrown out.
Trump wins, get probably gets carte blanche to clean house!

I was thinking of

I think you're misinterpreting this. I dont think he would have said this if he didnt know that she wouldnt come.

Bullshit, this wasn't his decision.