Yvette Felarca has been suspended

Praise KEK

they suspended her, which leads me to believe the Sacramento police are charging her with a felony. Since the School district said they would only suspend a teacher if they were charged with a felony.

web.archive.org/web/20160926044600/http://www.dailycal.org/2016/09/25/martin-luther-king-jr-middle-school-teacher-yvette-felarca-placed-leave/

Other urls found in this thread:

bamn.com/contact-bamn
bamn.com/bamn-pledge-2
bamn.com/bamn-principles
bamn.com/defendfelarca
archive.is/0Sbca
archive.is/L78Vm
archive.is/Z7WWm
archive.is/xrAmm
archive.is/73tog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN
web.archive.org/web/20160926134347/https://secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/who-is-shanta-driver/
web.archive.org/web/20160926134826/https://secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/alex-of-detroit-gives-testimony-of-bamns-abusive-and-coercive-behavior/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_voucher#United_States
archive.is/fcI9L
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bitch gets what she deserved

who

oh.

put that in op next time.

Don't feel bad, reminder that leftists constantly do this shit to others.

(checked)

Based trips.

i don't feel bad. she deserves much much worse.

checked chkeked.

So glad this cunt is getting suspended, will be happy when fired.

I called the district, her school, the school board and local papers. No one called my burner phone back. Not one.

Not a single one returned my emails either.

This bitch indoctrinates children. She is the ultimate enemy.

She is also an anti-white Flip mutt cunt and needs to lose her teethe.

Praise Kek

what did I miss?

Nigger's getting the book for indoctrinating children.

This is kind of a big deal. Well have to follow the case but if the bitch gets thrown in the clink we can expect even more gommies getting put in their cucksheds once Trump is in.

it looks like BAM is trying to defend Felarca

I'm desensitizing myself to all Leftists.

I don't know what makes me more angry: leftists being their usual shitheel selves or the cops being pretty apathetic.

Checked.

Its amazing how many chinks and other degenerate scum have used the right to free speech to gain their foothold. Now when someone else wants to use the same strategy, they cry foul.

It's a good example of what happens in a State that does not have robust self-defense laws. Faggot antifas running wild assaulting people.

we'll know for sure if the cops are on our side when Trump is in office.

Dubs checked.

Kek just doesn't stop fucking over our enemies.

Even without the RWDS LARPing this shit isn't good for society.

If they are, do you think they'd look away if I paid Antifa and BAMN people a visit? ;^) JK, FBI, I'm joking here.

too bad borat is a jew he really gave millennials some memes to shout in the halls at school
ITS NICE

Fucking insanity

Trump ought put the FBII on them to save you some jail time

I say it's not over. They have to be watched and admonished wherever they attempt to rise again.

I've always fantasized about being in the FBI; I looked at it like a secret police force/Communist hunting group and I wanted to be in it. Now, not so much. Being white, I won't be able to get a job.

But of course, user! The Struggle is eternal!

She needs to have the butt of a rifle filed against her fucking face.

boohoo, this bitch needs to be hanged.

Once we win and take over the Zeitgeist it's going to feel so good forcing these fuckers to live in fear of expressing their opinions in public.

Gonna feel so fucking good.

PS: Martin Luther King Jr was a dirty nigger

the FBI mainly focuses on white collar crime so accountants are prioritized over even special forces candidates

They must now feel it like everyone else. If they are taking the card to easy mode and still failing. They are unfit and need to go back.

Double dubs confirm victory.

Fuck it, I'll just be a Pinkerton then. Or something. Fuck man, I wanted to be the next J. Edgar Hoover, minus the Freemasonry and buttsex.

The weak must fear the strong.

Btw, here's her group: BAMN.
bamn.com/contact-bamn

bamn.com/bamn-pledge-2

If you are not cut out for America. You do NOT cut America. It's simple as that. Yet they keep trying to force their message. So, you know. As you say.

Accidental sage.

You can hear that Yvette bitch yelling at the school boards because she wants more than 30 minutes for her supporters to speak.

I so want the fear of God put into these leftist scumfucks. I want them to be the actual victims of the verbal and physical abuse that they say they experience. And then, when said abuses finally do happen, I want the reborn, healthy, White society to tell them to shut the hell up and stop crying wolf. Fuckers need the belt across their collective ass.

Kike bitch at 26:16 from her first word starts moaning about the holocaust.

These digits are resoundingly true. They lie and lie about non-happenings so long that it will curl around on them.

This BAMN group seriously attracts the worst dregs of society. Look at their Principles.
bamn.com/bamn-principles

OI VEH

these arrogant fucks are so self righteous and obsessed with victimhood it is sickening.

We have to get this bitch.

What nationality is this thing?

OOOOYY VEEEHHHH

MY IS INFLAMING DUE TO DA RACISM

She's probably some mongrerl chink-Flip with a dash of white in the mix.

bamn.com/defendfelarca

Filipino I think

Some kind of flip.

Seriously Holla Forums, check this bitch out (26:10)

This bitch is a communist Jew

She is so Jewish it is sick. She even complains she has "chemical sensitivities and the building makes her sick.

Why are kikes so sickly and obsessed with their heath. They need to be downtrodden and suffering I guess.

OOOYYY VVEEEHH MY ANGINA, MY SCIATICA

ISIS Ferrell

Took them long enough. Shit happened back in early August, didn't it?

They fucked up by attacking those that gave them the right to speak their peace. It doesn't matter now.

Shadilay!

One of the worst people to be shat out of a cunt.

sorry to double post, but did the nigger that was stabbed up ever die or is he still in a coma?

Sometime's life rewards you for your shitposts and autism. I'm taking this in and relaxing for a few minutes.

I remember the twitter storm from this whore's antics was intense. I got caught up in the fervor after the Holla Forums thread and created a few email accounts to spam the school board with calls for her to be dismissed. You anons did the world a bit of good and it's just now paying off. Makes me remember that some of the goals we anons create will take longer than we perceive.

Today's a good day.

Someone said she's at 3:35 in this other local video (san jose).

i've looked all over and i haven't found any new info on the nigger. TO think…this nog is occupying a hospital in ICU and wasting a shitload of money and resources that could be going to someone else.

another vid, she was confirmed at the SJ protest

I just wanna post this video. I haven't watched all of it yet, but apparently 6 people got stabbed. All Antifa, and with their own knives.

2:23 is my favorite part

And you can clearly see the TYN insignia on it, so you know a commie is getting BTFO.

archives of her FB
archive.is/0Sbca
archive.is/L78Vm

some event she's organizing to defend herself
archive.is/Z7WWm

California is such a shit hole right now. I'm so mad i'm paying tax dollars to this commie Hell. I need to move.

I live here too, bay area so this is local.

Even living here I'm surprised this deranged person is teaching.

I'm in SF. My dad was so stoked last weekend because there was the gun show in Daly City, and it was his only opputunity in 300 miles of here to wear his MAGA hat without getting harrased.

FUCK
Now I can't stop laughing for some reason.

I'm surprised that happened. I wish I'd gone to the trump rally in daly city or whatever it was.

Article archive: archive.is/xrAmm

Had she been a White Nationalist assaulting antifa on the street she would have been out of a job within 24 hours.

can't wait till the chaos hits so the rwds can use it as cover to do what must be done.

Agreed.

this is one of the jewiest looking jews I've seen, next to her

Is that a woman? Looking at the thumbnail I can see the outline of breasts.

Holy shit! @ 12 min dude confirms this bitch was involved in that nationalist v. Antifa melee that took part in Cali. The one where Antifa pulled knives but the nationalists kicked their ass any way and put one in a coma.

checked

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

(1)

IF I was in Sacramento, she would be target number one.

IF she ever comes within a 3 hour drive, I will dress up in full ANTIFA gear and get real close to her.

She preys on children and brainwashing, she is anti-white and dangerous.

this video is entertaining

==KEK APPROVES!==
PRAISE OUR DIVINE LIGHT IN THESE DARK DAYS OF CHAOS, LORD KEK!

Maybe a tranny, maybe a jewish woman, hard to tell.

Wow that is like the ultimate form kike(ss?) She has to become a meme somehow, such jewishness cannot be left un-memed.

whatever came of this guys arrest from brandishing that pistol at that protest?

I really wish this (((MLK was a saint))) meme would finally die. I cant fuckin stand it when normies parrot the blatant lies about that commie coon.

Dubs confirm commie swine got what they deserved.

Someone should make a webm of the commie getting jacked like a dead center fastball.

Only thing worse is the faggot who praise Malcolm X. That dumb nigger was even worse yet all I hear is praise about him. He was a fucking faggot muslim traitor

From what I understand, Malcom X wanted to keep niggers segregated and eventually fuck on off back to the muddaland.

If thats true, MLK is far far worse than him. The MLK meme has opened the flood gates to nigger worship.

oh shit remember the dig threads on this? iirc some very (((interesting))) connections were dug up.

The fire rises

88(K

A dank song about it.

Had to stop this video before the delinquents were allowed to speak, too triggering.

444 is an archangel visitation. Put your mind in a positive state and then thank 444.
It means that whatever you're currently doing is the right path, and you will get additional energy to persue it.

FUCKING LÜGENPRESSE REEEEEEEEEEEE

it's a damn shame the WNs there didn't stab a little harder

==REEEEEE== indeed

About fucking time, might I add.

Bitch was indoctrinating young children.

Stop and think about how fucking scary that is.

Also there is a testimony about BAMN, which I think everyone should read:

am running with Students for a Democratic University (SDU) as Student Advocate and I am an ex-member of BAMN. I think I can give a little bit of an insider’s perspective as to why it is not a good idea to have dealings with that organization. The dislike that most people in the activist community on campus have of BAMN stems from the fact that they are very sectarian, undemocratic, and obnoxious. If the problems with BAMN stopped there, I would be for working with them. However, internally, that organization is a lot more corrupt than people realize.

The organization is tightly controlled by two members, the President, Shanta , and another founding member named Leland. There is no democracy in the organization. Members are encouraged to follow whatever perspective and course of action that Shanta and Leland put forward. When disagreements arise between base members of the group and the leadership (i.e. Shanta and Leland), that is when things get scary.

In order to coerce people into doing what they want them to do, at the leadership’s command, this organization engages in a whole host of disgusting behavior like physically dragging people to meetings and political events, denouncing members who disagree as crazy/suicidal and encouraging them to take unprescribed medication, stealing money and i.d. cards to restrict the movement of dissident members, spreading lies about such members to turn others against them, etc. The list goes on and on. The way the organization makes this possible is often by convincing members to abandon their lives and come live in BAMN households. There, such members often become financially dependent on BAMN and many times, have no choice but to comply with orders so that they can eat and not end up homeless. Furthermore, many of theBAMN members are teenagers so this fact makes it even more possible for BAMN to prey on people that become financially dependent on them.

archive.is/73tog

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BAMN

"Conflict with law enforcement

Some actions by BAMN, such as protests, were classified to be "low-level terrorism" in a Department of Defense exam in 2009.[14]

In 2005, the American Civil Liberties Union reported that in 2002 the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) identified BAMN as "thought to be involved in terrorist activities." The FBI acknowledged in the report that the Michigan State Police had information that BAMN has been peaceful in the past.[15][16][17] According to the FBI, the group's protests were discussed in a meeting about alleged links to terrorist organizations.[18] In response to the monitoring of BAMN and other non-violent groups, the Executive Director of Michigan's ACLU Kary Moss said that the FBI "posed a 'threat to legitimate dissent.'"[19]
Sacramento riot
Main article: 2016 Sacramento riot

In 2016, BAMN organized a counter-protest against a rally held by the Traditionalist Workers Party, a white nationalist group, outside of the California State Capitol in Sacramento. Violence at the protests resulted in ten people being hospitalized with stab wounds. According to police, the violence was initiated by counter-protesters.[20]"

Top Kek.

Yeah we talked about this when the initial threads were happening. It seems almost like those door to door sales scams where they entrap people into moving long distances to work for them, and then never let them have enough money to move themselves away, constantly watch them 24/7 in the motels they stay in, etc. This seems like the exact same thing, except since it's for "equality" and not "muh evil capitalist profits" they get a pass from the media and all the leftists out there. Fucking marxist trash.

Ohh, was that the one that some teenage girl wrote about? They like physically kept her from leaving to go back to her folks?

Yeah. Was a teenage boy though.

Read the article in the archive link that the user posted above:

Thanks, user. Didn't catch that link.

Any time for someone who gets double dubs like that. Consider yourself checked.

Missed this one. Is there a tl;dr or infographic to get a slowpoke up to speed?

What's wrong with her eyes?

Follow the comment chain user. Read the archive link a few posts up. Falarca is a big part of BAMN and if I recall correctly was one of the main organizers behind the antifa protest of the trad workers demonstration. She and a bunch of her fuckbuddies brought knives as antifa often like to, and henceforth when the antifa attacked they were stabbed with their own knives. Anons campaigned like hell to get Felarca fired and it looks like it's starting to have an effect.

Shanta Driver

(of course do not click link, strictly informative)

facebook.com/shantadriver/

National Chair and Spokesperson, BAMN Coalition to Defend Affirmative Action, Integration, and Immigrant Rights and Fight for Equality By Any Means.

Perhaps someone has information on "Leland"

web.archive.org/web/20160926134347/https://secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/2016/05/01/who-is-shanta-driver/

". So they start out luring kids with field trips and the chance to skip classes for meetings. When I was at Cass Tech they had a very strong presence because Steve Conn was one of the math teachers and most of their student leadership came directly from Cass. The kids who are just in it for ditching school are using mostly as bodies and extra mass during the rallies and protests. They could care less what happens to these kids but the more numbers they have on their side the better the protests look to the media. If you are not just in it for ditching school and had actual political leanings, they invited us to after school meetings where we would discuss current group events or if there was a particular rally, protest or election coming up we would do things to contribute to that, such as making signs and calling people who had signed petitions with their contact information. Here again, is where I specifically was pressured into doing things that made me uncomfortable."

web.archive.org/web/20160926134826/https://secretsurvivorsofbamn.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/alex-of-detroit-gives-testimony-of-bamns-abusive-and-coercive-behavior/

Literally who?

Holy shit it's a fucking cult.

The way they implicitly see weakness as more virtuous than strength absolutely sickens me.

I can't promise I remember 100% correctly, but I may have been the one who wrote the bottom post in that.

what I can say with absolute certainty is that I made this image shortly thereafter.

>“It’s about so much more than me,” Felarca said. “If the district can get away with manufacturing a witch hunt against me, then that means they can get away with this against any teacher who has differing political views.”

Liberalism is a mental disorder

Friendly reminder to all Americans, even fbi, normies, all. This is who will reign absolutely free should illlary get elected. Do you really want PIECES of shit like Yvette Felarca indoctrinating your children?

This is cruicial.
illary is leading you to war,
is being a puppet to soros,
globalists
But I urge everyone even bernouts and hilldawgs, blacks, mexicans, normies et all to think. Is this person eligible to teach children?
Answer yourself this question and you will answer yourself who to or who not to vote for in the election.

I have no idea.

And it doesn't help that MLK's dossier is going to be declassified in about, I dunno, 30 or so years. It's a pain in the ass.

I know each side likes to claim victory, but when 6 out of 300 or so Commie/Antifa scum get stabbed with their own weapons while facing 25 - 30 pro-White guys, I chalk it up to a White victory.

What the fuck? She is complaining about her freedom of speech/expression when she is on film physically attacking someone for their freedom of speech/expression? She needs to eat a bullet, along with every single one of her supporters there.

Nice image, Hitler.

Serious question, what can trump do to get a teacher like her fired. Withholding federal funding is a possible way, mccarthyism is another, but I'm not sure these actually work.

just watched that part, holy fuck what a lying cunt. she is lying about who brought the weapons and what actually happened. it's on film and it's known that the antifascists started the attack and were the ones who brought the knives that ended up being used against them. jesus fuck i hate leftists.

But user, there was a video of some guy carrying a White pride flag - that wasn't affiliated with any groups - shouting at the Antifa. He was practically asking for it!

Kek, fuck leftists.

That song is pro-white. He's a bad goy making fun of the gommies.

thanks, it was one of my first dedicated OC efforts.
concidering making a updated/revised version, but not sure what to ad/change.
input? all is welcome.

end common core, disband the department of education and create a climate where states compete free-market style to create the best possible education system.

sure, you might end up with some creationist tier bullshit, but in the long run, this would solve the problem from the inside.

California's k12 rankings look pretty low, but the school this woman works at is decent. The problem I think is the locals are fine with this SJW working there. Hard to deal with that problem.

Fuckin saved.

so, it's the same issue as in all of the western world

so we solve it two ways, preferably both:

1.) allow heads of education to fire those who do not represent the school in a way that is fitting

2.) change the education platform to either promote all political ideologies, or none at all.

Oh I know, and it's a pretty cool folk song. I was just mentioning that Antifa have no way to claim victory when they were so thoroughly BTFO, even though they had superior numbers.

That is a great image user, and on top of that it's a very interesting idea you present. If I may add a little more to your thoughts, I'd argue that by rejecting religion and going full "science", leftists have subconsciously been forced to adopt a new pseudo-religion to fill a void that most of them feel. The vast majority of them cannot actually rely on pure logic and reason and so will adopt cultish pseudo-religious behavior without really even realizing it's happening. Hence the "worship" of figures like black science man and Bill Nye the Science Kike even though most leftists understand maybe 10% of the topic material, and 0% of the areas in which those figures are wrong or themselves lacking knowledge. That is in addition to everything your infographic says - I'm talking about the mechanism of construction and you're kind of talking about the dogma itself.

Also checking those sweet hitler dubs.

The school board could have fired her I believe. If they won't do it and the voters don't care, nothing changes and all the young people are forced through this program.

There's another option I think could work much faster using the free market: school vouchers, allow them in all states. Reagan pushed for them too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_voucher#United_States

Much obliged user.

" But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves: For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God: Lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land, and they go a whoring after their gods, and do sacrifice unto their gods, and one call thee, and thou eat of his sacrifice; And thou take of their daughters unto thy sons, and their daughters go a whoring after their gods, and make thy sons go a whoring after their gods." Exodus 34:13-16

" And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth." Exodus 23:13

" And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place." Deuteronomy 12:3

" But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die." Deuteronomy 18:20

" But the LORD is the true God, he is the living God, and an everlasting king: at his wrath the earth shall tremble, and the nations shall not be able to abide his indignation. Thus shall ye say unto them, The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens." Jeremiah 10:10-11

Man I ain't Kosher & this is making me mad. I guess its situations like these that make you want to go full Nationalist and be pro-Republic (no not the republican party).

The funny thing is that dude needs a posy of non-Euro friends to be his back up. As soon as one of these try to start shit you can one of your "coloured boys" back you up. Who says multiculturalism can;t be useful?

Whoops wrong one I meant to respond to this post.

"Man I ain't Kosher & this is making me mad. I guess its situations like these that make you want to go full Nationalist and be pro-Republic (no not the republican party).
The funny thing is that dude needs a posy of non-Euro friends to be his back up. As soon as one of these try to start shit you can one of your "coloured boys" back you up. Who says multiculturalism can;t be useful?"

Yea my bad mis-click.

NICE D&C FAGGOT

I agree with everything one here except the human origin & intelligence part. I don't want to derail the thread but yeah overall pretty good points.

Wouldn't a good queer be one that totes the line and a bad one would be one that fights against the left?

archive.is/fcI9L

Reminder that this bitch is a member of a literal Marxist cult.

Surprised this didn't derail the thread into potato shitposting

Wait a second, article said this bitch got "stabbed later in the day by white nationalists."

What? Is this true? Did she punch someone before she got stabbed? The fuck is this, I feel like I'm missing context here.

The one in a coma is dead dude.

Has the FBI/CIA ever run cointelpro/honey pot operations against left wing organizations in recent memory? Im honestly curious about that. All we hear is how bad le ebil hwhite nationalists are while actual domestic terrorists slither around unhindered.

you have a lot to learn, newfag.

they are in complete control of those groups, since they are based on education system indoctrination programs.