Isreal Jerusalem

There you go yid. You had your chance with the support of Hitler and the Nazis but you blew it.
Nothing the Jews can do on their own.

Anyway #IStandWithIsreal

Jews won't be a considerable amount of the US population by 2070 due to reformed Judaism and interbreeding.

Israel is going to get shrekt big time.

even the turkroaches are laughing

israel is just a bunch of jews raping Palestine
Hitler should've kill them all since they all destined to be eradicated

Jews BTFO

Hitler made the Haavara agreement with the Jews and the Nazis never planned to kill them, that's why you have so many holocaust survivors. If Nazis really wanted they could have killed all Jews within a single month.
But anyway you can't kill all Jews because Jews are not a race. At most you can kill the Semitic/Turkic looking ones but the converts and the mischlings remain.

Not only that, but a U.S. general had a real death camp he held germans in during WW2, no elaborate holocoaster tycoon type shit, no masturbation machines, no ovens or shaved heads or uniforms. Most of all, nobody escaped, he just threw them in the camp and let them starve to death, 100% fatality rate.
Compare that to the evil mad scientist ayylmao tech armed nazis who plotted to exterminate all the jews and turn them into soap and lampshades, and somehow every year there are more holocaust survivors than last year, 6 million jews exterminated, yet that's more than all the jews in german occupied europe, and still millions of jews are receiving reparations for the suffering of their people.
How did so many jews escape elaborate death machines and gas chambers on a daily basis when not a single german escaped the U.S. death camp run by one man?

5/10 bait, made me reply.

can we get the full pic to see the cucked countries better?

Sure. Pretty much all countries voted for a rebuke

i guess Trump's threats didn't scare allot, the only that were abstinent/voted against were literal non countries, Marshal island, Micronesia…wtf.
how are those even in the UN ? 😆

Fuck your Germans t b h.

wow, even Japan, South Korea and UK voted for.

Only 9 countries have voted against and all of them are actually non-countries.
I guess the Jews have annoyed everyone indefinitely.

ITT: pic relateds

How many times did your 43 year old dad die in Auschwitz? 6 million?

the stupid orange nigger has been bought and sold

So far Trump has not sold out anyone at all. He promised to move the Embassy to Jerusalem before he was elected. Literally every country blocked him.
I think you don't fully understand - It now means we will now actively move towards WW3.

I have a wishlist to nuke following cities:
London
Paris
Malmo
Berlin
Frankfurt
Brussels
Moscow
St Petersburg
Poland
Turey
Mecca
W. DC
New York
Seoul
Tokyo
Osaka
And some other cities too
All of this cities must perish with all of their population eliminated. Evacuation is forbidden and the erase must take place. Additionally we need to make sure to watch for hotspots of elite children.
This hotspots are Switzerland and New Zealandand, Hong Kong and others too. The elites children must be eliminated without exception and the i'm a nigger ily lines perish.

edit:
It would be also smart to use WW3 to reduce the nigger population close to 0 or we will be forced to live with niggers on a global scale and this is no good for various reasons.

Ftfy

oy vey! you goy must die.

Can someone enlighten me om why the un has to vote on this? Its not like a vote can stop us moving our embassy to the holy city. They should not even be involved in our domestic affairs with another nation.

pls

Because we are living in the NWO.

False. The involvement in "domestic affairs with another nations" is what Germany (rather Nazis than Germany) was fighting against while most nations including majority of Jews were fighting against Nazi Germany for precisely this. Only the Zionist Jews took the side of Nazi Germany and some small number of people in other countries too.
Everyone else was fighting against the idea of a nation governing itself, but rather for an international agreement = NWO (UN) which is basically a democratic vote of conspired super rich "elites" in each country who profit form a globalist world were they can influence other countries form the outside.
As most Jews are representing a disproportional high percentage of the elites in pretty much all cuntries, they obviously rooted against the Zionist idea too by a vast majority.
I guess this is why Israel now has no friends in the world - Zionist Jews have back stabbed the Nazis to profit from some lousy pennies from the holocaust and now they stand there with a horde of enemies of international clusters.

I personally investigated a little and the root for the Zionist back stab of the Nazis and it was the 56% white Americans and Vatican. They infiltrated the Zionist movement and redirected it. Later on in the 50/60ies CIA pulled out guys like Ellie Wiesel to re-brand/re-fabricate the holocaust narrative with the purpose to make people hate the Zionists. It as mostly American movie makers with the secret support of the Vatican who were ordered to go to Germany and create the false movies with starved Polak corpses they pulled out from Poland.
Let's be honest the Holocaust narrative with the purpose of making money and a "victim card" makes little to no sense because the Jews already own the banking system. They already got the money and they can print the budget they want in USA and EU and perhaps Russia too. What the victim card really creates is the hate towards the Jewish sect in general as it gives Jews a special status. Pretty much all Europeans, Asians and some Americans too lost relatives during WW2 but only the mystical Jews got the victim card. The number one culprit behind the victim card is not the Jews but the 56% CIA and the Vatican (and maybe some other Christian and Muslim sects too) in a sneaky intellectual play.
All this has lead to an ultra anti Zionist polarization through out the world. Additionally Zionists have taken in too many criminal Jews. They shouldn't have done this as this one one of the biggest mistakes to take in the wicked scum. The wicked scum should stick around with the NWO faggotry as the grandparents of the NWO faggotry fought for a life with that kind of people.

Ok?
What does this mean?
More virtue signalling from shitty politicians that are pretty much all on the same payroll?
Every time the UN condemns anyone it leads to fucking nothing because it's a shitty useless organization that should've died out within a couple of decades like the League of Nations did.

Praise kek

your fag nation will become mexico 2.0 in the next 50 years and I am g i'm a nigger because you will become dirt poor and your neverending wars and democracy-spreading will finally come to an end. You are the cancer that is destroying the planet.

you lardasses are too lazy to get rid of your currupt gubmint so you are enablers of this mess

whiter than you muhamed

Okay nigger

You are at least 56 years too late.

Yes, most Jews have voted against Jerusalem. These who did have to perish too in a fire. We know them and their i'm a nigger ilies by now. Some of them will try to switch sides by we registered them already.

Post a picture of your hand.

Here: [Picture of my hand]

Classic. Brown mongrel is paid to call others brown mongrels.

You will remember this post next time you look in the mirror and see your shit coloured skin and eyes

nice try

It's not bait, you could prove me wrong instantly by posting a picture of your hand.
Edit 1 pixel in paint and you have erased the exif. Come on, let's see that hand.

here's a picture of his hand. you can tell it's not fake cuz timestamp

Trips confirm it's a shitskin posting the mongrel memes

Now it's a low quality bait.

THE GOYIM DON'T KNOW.

54D CHESS, PISS OFF EUROPE, HAVE THEM TURN AGAINST YOU WHEN YOU PRETEND TO STAND WITH ISREAL THEY GO AGAINST YOU. DUDE IS SMOOTH AND HAS JEWISH GRANDKIDS

POST YOUR HAND BROWN NIGGER

GOOD THING THE UN DOESN'T HAVE ANY REAL POWER.

HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE SPELL IT ISREAL?
IS THERE SOME MEME I'M UNAWARE OF?

OKAY NIGGER

ANYWAY SAUCE THESE SLUTS