Possible Happening in Charlotte

Live stream: youtube.com/watch?v=n6Jcvgp4Bk0

Get in here faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/doerpt.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP

keep doing it it's making this autist really mad

Don't worry, user. He isn't really using Skypegle. It's just a meme, my friend!

This is one dumb nigger. I'm guessing he's a solid 55 IQ.

somebody better make a new thread if something actually is happeing

holy shit…

KILL YOURSELF GOONS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey guys, google is cool and all, but let's meme it up to a mountain dew code red, new word is niggers.

Buh muh PR

Go back and record it, or at least post what the nigger said.

this is Holla Forums you relentless niggerfaggot
here we say nigger.

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

what the fuck was it, why didn't you webm

Nice meme. Very tolerant and makes our job easier.

t. NSA and Google

I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Anons. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Anons, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

It was a bunch of cops pulling up in a van, then they jumped out and tackled a guy on a bike. I'll try and find it again on jewtube.

SAY IT WITH ME LADS
FUCKING N I G G E R S

Seriously what a shit thread. If you were competent you would record and webm it. Typical "google" meme forcer.

this, I'm still waiting for a nog to name the Soros, so far they're just talking about how much houses cost.
They aren't even pretending to be peaceful protesters anymore kek, they're out to wreck shit.

Calling it: absolutely nothing will happen.

Just when you're getting bored and restless, a surprise chimpout thread appears. Nice.

WEW

Of course it won't these nigs are high as shit.

WHERE IS MOON MAN?

Belmont Ave and McDowell

Nigger

How to use it in a sentence

OP is a nigger

OP is a nigger kike faggot.

Bump and spread.

Advocate use of choppas.

Wow. The levels of arrogance are extraordinary. It's fucking 1 AM there and they're outsiding shouting like hooligans.

Have a bump.

THIRD CHIMPACT NAO

coal burners really need to be socially ostracized, most of them are just doing it for social points.

for real… this shit again

he looks like Brendan Fraser.

They look like zombies

well now it looks like its over… wtf they out for an evening stroll or something

Woah let's not disrespect zombies like that, zombies don't kill each other and can actually work together.

Also death squads when?

All this (((google))) faggotry being used here, on Holla Forums, where it means LITERALLY NOTHING, other than showcasing how much of a newfag the user of the "meme" is, reminds me of this scene.

Ok Mr. Skype. We'll stop.

Observe where they parked

Observe where they took breaks

reported

ITT: D&C faggots shilling weak unfunny forced memes

reported

So I'm watching this nigger that's streaming and he's spewing constant drivel about how the cops spent all their money on helicopters so now they wont get paid.

Obviously he's wrong. He's making it up just to hear himself talk.

He clearly has no sense of the difference between truth and fiction. He makes no attempt to disseminate correct information. Just whatever he wants to be true he says it as if it were true with no hesitation and no self-awareness at all.

He appears to be fairly intelligent (for a nigger) so much that he's just informed enough to make what he says seem plausible.

This is one of the many reasons we can never live with these animals. When someone says something to us we expect them to have at least made an attempt to verify that information. This nigger is an unrepentant fountain of baseless misinformation.

I'm filled with disgust and contempt.

Sage and report.

Goons can't get this gud, google.

FUCK OFF NIGGER KIKE!

thanks for admitting you're a goon, kike.

ETERNAL REMINDER Holla Forums AS A WHOLE IS ALREADY FILTERED BY GOOGLE'S SEARCH ENGINE SO NOTHING WE DO OR POST HERE WILL AFFECT THEIR SEARCH RESULTS AND THAT SHILLS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SWEAR WHILE THEY'RE ON THE JOB SO FORCING THEM TO SAY "GAS THE KIKES" OR "KILL ALL NIGGERS" IS THE EASIEST WAY TO OUT THEM. A SHILL WILL JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO CHANGE THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD INTO WHETHER THEY WILL SWEAR OR NOT INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING IT.

You're exposed now google.

report every single kike nigger faggot fomr cuckchan using this shitty forced meme
EVERY. ONE.

reported
You're not from here.

This is the distilled modern U.S. negro in action. They're able to take the cues from their handlers and the media - then amazingly confabulate even further.

Top Kek.

You sure? I remember seeing 8ch on google. Maybe it is blocked based on country?

Whoops, replied to wrong person - but I was going to say that image triggers my /k/ autism. Nice collection.

Meant to reply to you.

This is the distilled modern U.S. negro in action. They're able to take the cues from their handlers and the media - then amazingly confabulate even further.

and so what even if it is?
how is google going to censor content hosted by third parties?

Forced memes on Holla Forums, I wonder who is behind this after the leak about SA erasing posts by stonetear?

Go ahead. Forced memes can't un-rape Hillary.

at least, NIGGER, post the correct version of the goat fucker ISIS flag, approved by mohamed, the cult leader of a camel fucking pedoreligion.

reported.
NIGGER.

Can someone explain to me what I just missed?

kikes are pushing a forced meme in order to associate Google - the company - with Niggers. Instead of telling the world who owns google - the company - (kikes) by putting echoes like (((Google))) or simply by telling "Jewgle" or "Jewtube"

TL;DR is pic related. Sage & report everyone pushing "Googles" or "Skypes"

Skype, time for you to leave.

reported

Here's what's up.
Jews make money "correcting the record" for Israel and other groups. However, they must expense each item, because Jews are crooks and would cheat. If they stop being able to circle "Jews" or "Niggers" or whatever on their screenshots, when they submit them, they will get less payola.

Skype, time to go back.

you're the one using antimeme doublespeak, whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean, spew more of oh so typical goon-snark you kike.
I AM OATH BREAK, FORCER OF MEMES
I DECREE THIS DISGUSTING ATTEMPT TO STEAL YOUR THUNDER HERESY

reported

See, that's why people know you're a Skype. You abuse reporting systems to control what other people think and say.

FUCK OFF KIKE

reported. kike nigger.

It really is a Reddit tier forced meme… I guess it was forced with the intention of being a tactical meme though so it's not really supposed to be funny.

Amusingly, you can pronounce the letters of your ID in a way that sounds pretty funn:
Caec.
It rhymes with Skype.

But now we have discovered that the Skypes can't easily cost their shilling thanks to the use of these substitutes. And that's damn funny.

Any new streams?

reported.
Nigger.

reported

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like? You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that?

gtfo nigger

I know you all are triggered by the G word, but can someone please tell me if this is still happening?

Yeah that's true, all these Bing Yahoo's have no idea how a few omegles can have so much impact on this Firefox safari

Lmao

Everyone knows goons have a sick fascination with Dr. Strangelove from throatting Mittani's circumcised cock.

Gas yourself nigger kike.

Cmao

reported

Hi Hershel.

hi kike
nice vpn

holy shit, first post skype is mad as fuck!

get rekt google

This is why I love Holla Forums nobody trusts shit.

reported.

Hey Hershel, the teacher isn't going to give you that gold star if you keep snitching.

Fuckin' Skypes, I swear.

reported

I'm soooooo scared of s skype reporting me to skypewheels.

I was being ironic you stupid javascript

reported

why did we even let this meme survive for the 10 hours it did? now we're dealing with shlomo calling people hershel of all names.

who says we did?
shills are pushing it

This makes me cringe, you're stupid and your memes are all retarded

skypes kikes are trying to sabotage our censorship-busting cunning plan of calling niggers googles on the interwebs

reported

I love it how easy it is to spot outsiders on Holla Forums

How assblasted are you? Announcing that you're reporting people like you're going to get fucking results from the mods.

This isn't Skypebook.

Nice try moshie

We've got a bunch of Windows shilling Google search over Bing because they're good got a who wont install gentoo but their rigs all have to much RAM and not enough cpu's so it's created a bottleneck on their bandwidth causing an overclocked rambus…

Well you've sure in the he'll have been on the inside of a female :^)

This is fun,

Google, Skype.

Check out my reddit spacing for extra butthurt nigger kikes.

KEK HAS SPOKEN THROUGH THE DIVINE DUBS

MAY YOU OVEN KILL YOU SLOW, NIGGER KIKE

There is literally no reason whatsoever to use the forced meme here. You faggots using it are either kikes, nigger kikes, faggot kikes, spic kikes, cunt kikes, or retarded nigger faggot kikes.

Anyone using that shit here is just signaling what sort of a faggot they are to everyone who actually belongs here.

May death devour you slowly.

Around here they're called skypes.

That's because they can't cost their "correcting the record" when they can't circle an obvious word.

More dubs.

Are we on to something here?

ahahahaha I love it.

Yup.

Underated.

Did the googles kill anybody tonight?

why would i pay?

Informative, thanks!

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FSGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FSGGOT FAGGOT
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FSGGOT FAGGOT
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FSGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FSGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FSGGOT FAGGOT

I'm sure there is a newer version but this works on 2012 R2, Win 10 and previous versions

my.mixtape.moe/doerpt.zip

Cool stuff. I'm moving towards Linux once I get un-NEET money.

not suprised
kike nigger faggot

Hey, stop posting those bad words. This is a respectababule establishment. I'll not have any skypes googling up the place.

epic meme xD
nigger kike faggot

You sure post in a lot of threads there, Mr. Skype.

at least I'm not a nigger or a kike and a faggot like you

Wow, you are homophobic. That's just wrong. That's just what a google skype would say.

so epic
nigger faggot

Is that an actual quote? Does one of them actually say that?

My sides my unniggerly non kike sides

oh fug. someone else is quoting LOTR in regards to orcs.

nope

will the kikes ever figure out this behavior is exactly why we want to gas every single kike?

No. And that's why we gas them.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I thought googles was just for youtube and twitter so you dont get banned. We can say nigger kike here. I dont care if people say google or skype just dont let it get too cringey if you use it here.