Tired of these alt-kike clowns

Getting really tired of hearing about losers like Richard Spencer and Jared Tay-Sachs. These frauds are attempting to take credit for the work we Holla Forumsacks have done along with our fellow travellers at TRS and Daily Stormer.

Hillary Clinton gave a speech about "the alt-right," but what did she mean when she used that term? Did she mean implicitly homosexual essayists like Dickie Spencer? Jew-fellating feds like Jared Taylor? No! She was talking about us. Anons who are racist and hate Jews and post pictures of gas chambers and lampshades and harass journalists. What she was referring to as "alt-right" has nothing at all to do with kosher conference circuit clowns Spencer and Taylor. In fact, the two have concern trolled and tone policed us and our methods repeatedly. Yet they want to try to take credit for what anons have accomplished? Fuck them.

The kikes are not afraid of Jared Taylor's rabbinical conferences or Richard Spencer's secret bath house club or articles on neitzschean transsexualism. They are afraid of us. Frogposting baneposting twitter-raiding anonymous imageboard posters. Time to stop allowing these e-celeb conmen to try to steer our momentum. They are not our leaders and they are worthless to us.

Other urls found in this thread:

radixjournal.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shut up dude

I'm tired of faggots like the OP who create shit threads like this.

honest question: why would you have a problem with dumbasses acting as a diversion?

I'm convinced ♪Richard Spencer♪ is a closet fag.

I've asked you 3 goddamn times for evidence and you answered none. So please stfu or I'm gonna have to start reporting you.

Because they can poach away people from our camp or prevent otherwise redpilled people from coming to our camp.

How much did you donate to phalanx, goyim?

what exactly did Holla Forums do beside shitposting on an anime board?

Where would you get a crazy idea like that?

and what exactly have the e-celeb faggots in the OP done?

jews are hwhite, faggots are A-OK, truly an alternative to the jewocon right..

D&C thread, the thread.

NICE TRY SCHLOMO

Anglin is a deranged quadroon who takes credit for everything Holla Forums does

And TRS are bluepilled fags who literally just put out an article about "Chad Nationalism"

Taylor is objectively an enemy, and at best, Spencer is a closeted narcissist.

Lmao is he? He looks like a light-skinned mulatto (I have a comparison actually, he looks a lot like a mulatto guy I knew).

yes

One, there is no alt-right.

Two, they're a front that leads to getting people off the bluepill at least.

Three, there is no alt-right.

It bears repeating that in the fist picture Mr. Implicit meant "opposition to homosexuality is the last stand of white people in the mainstream". It's easy to misunderstand.

Taylor isn't the enemy, that's retarded. He isn't shrieking "GAS THE SKYPES" but that makes him far more palatable to normies, and he typically just avoids the topic.

I've got my beefs with some of Spencer's ideas and personality, but so what? Oh, he's a narcissist? Like fucking *everyone* who tries to be a leader any movement, anywhere? You think Trump is a pathological altruist?

Red-pilling is a process, fam.

Taylor and Spencer, and the train, are all fine.

which work you fucking google?

There's no way you could possibly get that from what he was saying.

He claims jews are "h'White" and invites them (including a convicted terrorist) to his conferences, while banning "anti-Semites" like David Duke and Matthew Heimbach. You'd have to be retarded to think he's on our side.

He's constantly going on and on and about everything "we've" accomplished, but he had nothing to do with any of it.

Ah, and the shill commits the fatal mistake, he outs himself as a goon!

And the shill was banned, and Kek was praised, amen.

What's what he meant, it's been explained many times. Go ask him yourself if you don't believe me.

He might not be on our side, but he IS NOT THE ENEMY.

He IS NOT WORTH FIGHTING AGAINST.

He is LEADING PEOPLE OUR DIRECTION.

Wait a sec, am I falling for D&C bait here?

which work you fucking nigger?

you forgot to use your epic meme, cuck

Someone get this hothead outta here.

I know that's one of the multiple explanations that have been used to pretend those tweets meant something other than their obvious meaning, but it's bullshit - just like when Dicky's buddy Colin Lidell claimed that attack piece on Anglin (which he recently republished) was a parody.

What?

They may be taking credit for the work of trolls on twitter but, given that Richard Spenser literally coined the term "alt-right" he should get to define what the term means.

Nope, that was his mentor (((Paul Gottfried))) who he "once enjoyed a close personal relation with" (Gottfried's words).

I see, you have no arguments, just want to d&c.

Reported.

wtf are you talking about, nigger?
without Holla Forums none of this would be happening right now
this is the only place online where we have been able to discuss these things for years

I invite anyone to not fall to this d&c bullshit and decide for themselves if the content from:

radixjournal.com/

is worth reading or not.

Did we trigger you goon?

I stand corrected. It's up to (((Gottfried))) to define what the term "alt-right" means.

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend

BUMOPLC CLOCKCEDDDD

Didnt even know the names of these alt-right faggits until a week ago.

I'm glad the vols stand up for the alt-right.

Holla Forums is an alt-right board and we are moderates.

Hey I'm just going along with the program.

If the vols bumplocked this thread that means they support the alt-right, and since I don't want to get banned that means I have to convert to alt-rightism.

Well, I included them under fellow travellers because they are the most aligned with Holla Forums (specifically because they steal everything from here). They have adopted our tactics because they work. But Spencer and RamzSaul and the alt-kike concern troll and try to tone police us.

Yes, he is. If he is trying to protect Jews and tone police white nationalists, that's exactly what he is. It doesn't help bring in normies anymore than Milo helps bring in normies or Jeb Bush helps bring in normies. They are just stumbling blocks that trip the normies up on their way to the full red pill.

Dude you sound so new its actually making me cringe. Stop cramming every meme you think fits into one sentence. Then die.

I don't mind them but someone better should have come along by now tbqh.